PDA

View Full Version : Returning player

Neo Rei
Nov 18, 2003, 01:14 PM
It has been a while since I last played PSO. Then PSO Episode I&II came out...and I didn't have a Gamecube.

Now, PSO Plus will be out a few days and I finally have a cube (a platinum one, hehe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif). I am importing and will use Freeloader with it, I was wondering if anyone had problems using other PSO versions with it?

Also, what tips would you give to someone who, while not being a newbie, will certainly act like one? ^_^; Is anything going on on PSO that I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I forgot...what is the price for the JP Hunter's License? Thanks.

rena-ko
Nov 18, 2003, 01:22 PM
i think it was around... 500 yen per month payable in quartals... so far i know, pso works well with freeloader. but actually i think you should have considered buying a jp cube or an US cube with switch instead. its way more easy.

then... as you might know. have a seperate memcard for every area (sadly nintendo did not went the DC-way so japanese savefiles are not tollerated on memcards formated western - and otherway around - i say western because i still not know for sure if US and PAL-saves can coexist...)

if you have trouble with buying a HL there are threads about this here (forum search). or simply googlesearch.

good luck ^-^

joncushing
Nov 18, 2003, 05:41 PM
Yes you need to be aware that people dupe by the tonne, people are getting hacked mags and are doing this stupid thing where they equip about 30 weapons (or something stupid like that) and go around causing huge amounts of damage and hogging the exp, so watch out for them aswell as the usual assholes.