PDA

View Full Version : Most irritating way to die

NoxiousOne
Nov 18, 2003, 07:19 PM
I know we all hate to die, but sometimes there are those deaths that are particularly insulting. On the top of my list is being shot in the back with a Gilchich's laser right before I can cast Resta. What's your most hated way to die?

ThaRealest
Nov 18, 2003, 07:26 PM
Fuckin lillies! Die you scum of the Earth!

deathreaper
Nov 18, 2003, 07:27 PM
mil lily in ultimate when you don't notice them appear and then pow your hit by megid and dead

KaFKa
Nov 18, 2003, 07:30 PM
noticing all-too late that your HP is just under the recommened amount when getting hit by a bartle...

JohanCC
Nov 18, 2003, 07:32 PM
after creaming some hilde's and getting killed by a rappy as you resta (has acually happened to me before)

ThaRealest
Nov 18, 2003, 07:51 PM
Hahahahahahahah you actually got murdered by a rappy??!!?? Here is some advice in that case
Step
1. Turn off the GC.
2. Slowely remove the pso disk from the Gc.
3. Close the Gc lid.
4. Go to the garage and grab a sledge hammer.
5. Smash the disk.
6. Repeat if necessary.
P.s have a nice day!

_Sinue_
Nov 18, 2003, 07:54 PM
When you have to run to the frontlines to revive some HU who forgot which which button his Resta is on and get hit by some massive attack like C Bringers Shot, Merikle Ball, Megid, or whatever right in the middle of casting Reverser. God that spell is far too slow.

That's why I started carrying Moons, even on my FOs.

ilr2000
Nov 18, 2003, 07:56 PM
For me its when I'm doing east tower (dunno if it happens in seabeds) and those floating machine dudes that pop out of recoboxes do that spinning blade attack and kill you instantly. To this day I swear that it must be a glitch of some kind... because if your strong enough to not get knocked over by it, it will kill you instantly no questions asked. I've almost shut the machine off without exiting because it pissed me off so much.

NoxiousOne
Nov 18, 2003, 07:57 PM
Another bad way to die is to get your photon blast and not realize it, then when you go to heal you use your photon blast instead. Quickly after you use it you're decked like a b*tch by an enemy who survived and you die. Not fun at all.

StrongBad
Nov 18, 2003, 08:02 PM
When you have a little bit of life left and you don't see it and you start your combo on an enemy and then you see your life and you know youre gonna die. Sometimes I get lucky and kill it in the combo though, in like the last hit.

starhealer
Nov 18, 2003, 08:15 PM
Mothmants...dying by mothmants...

EvilNixon666
Nov 18, 2003, 08:22 PM
Being killed by a bad camera angle. Yeah, I know you can switch the angle, that doesn't always work.

Hrith
Nov 18, 2003, 08:39 PM
IMO, killing yourself because of the PSYCHO WAND's drainage, then Megid, one hit kill is not fair.

Squeege
Nov 18, 2003, 08:44 PM
Most of those have happened to me before but my least favorite way to die is in those rooms in the ruins with lots of mines and delsabers and then you get frozen and beaten to death....that's happened to me like 8 times.....

Flash_hunter
Nov 18, 2003, 08:45 PM
Dying becuase some enemy comes up behind you and you can't see them and WHAM! your dead! And not being able to pause on offline. WTF!!!! STUPID PHONE!!

trunkszero
Nov 18, 2003, 08:54 PM
dying by that rare megid lily, bad thing about was when i got back it had changed into its common counterpart

Flash_hunter
Nov 18, 2003, 09:42 PM
Also dying by some cheap move! While you have like over 10,000 MESETA!!! NOOOOOOOOOO! >:(

HereticJustic
Nov 18, 2003, 10:27 PM
the most humiliating way to die is death by an explosive trap... O.o geez... so friggin stupid

Outrider
Nov 18, 2003, 10:35 PM
Ugh. Getting frozen and then whomped by the uh... robot guys... in Seabed. Can't remember their names.

SpyroDi
Nov 19, 2003, 12:00 AM
Sinow Zoa.

The MOST annoying way to die (most will agree with me) is when you get CRITICALED by an enemy when their NORMAL damage wouldn't originally kill you and you knew it. Especially if it happens a couple times every single game.

polishedweasel
Nov 19, 2003, 12:07 AM
Hmmmm....the most irritating is when you're playing Ult falz 2nd form, and everyone else but you dies...then when you go to revive one of em...you get multi hit by Super Rabarta and fall dead. I know this garbage all too well...

I really cant think of any other ways that I die...er Baranz. Fuck those guys too...over 1500 damage in 1 second is insane. Oh well, I can't be immune to everything.

Nai_Calus
Nov 19, 2003, 12:25 AM
So far the most humiliating thing that's killed me is Ult Dark Falz' Megid on a TTF run today. -_-;;;

Most humiliating way to get an NPC killed: Being shocked, out of Sols, they're too stupid to heal and can't take more than one hit. Damn it, Elly, I kept you alive to Gol Bob and then you die on me.

ex
Nov 19, 2003, 02:54 AM
Low life with a slew of monsters gaining on your, so your running around till you get far enough to resta, start to resta, then get frozen by a trap before you can resta, and then the enemies catch upand not giving you enough time to get out even while you are frantically pressing left and right on the joystick, and bam, your dead. Yeah i hate that.

RFB
Nov 19, 2003, 03:00 AM
The most humilliating death I've ever seen, was the death of a friend of mine in the Dc. He had just created a new charachter, he went to forest to start leveling, and when he was lvl 2, he got surrounded by 3 Rag Rappies and died XD I almost couldn't breath, because I was laughing like mad!!

And my worst death... oh yeah, I know...
I was a lvl 102 RAcast, DC V2 , I was going trough caves with a friend of mine, but he had to leave. Me and my S-Rank Needle(A legal one, 0%/0%/0%/0%/0%) were alone against caves ult V2. So, I moved on, all was going fine. I got hit sometimes, but I was surviving. But in the end, in a room in Caves2, I died. I quickly resurrected, and started to run like hell to recover my precious needle... and JUST IN THAT <COMPLETELY TOTALLY AND UBERLY CENSORED> MOMENT MY BROTHER STARTED TO CALL TO MY HOME, MAKING ME DISCONNECT AND LOSING MY S-RANK!!!!!

I swear that in that exact moment I wihed to have a shotgun, go to his home, and blow his head off... u.u

BOmar
Nov 19, 2003, 04:49 AM
On 2003-11-18 17:45, Flash_hunter wrote:
And not being able to pause on offline. WTF!!!! STUPID PHONE!!

Just open the drive, that pauses it.

For me, the most annoying way to die is by megid. Damn those Lilys to hell!

EvilDroog
Nov 19, 2003, 05:48 AM
For me, the most annoying deaths (after Megid... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) occur when I get surrounded by enemies and they slowly chip away at my health while I am stuck in the middle and cannot make a move. I have to stand and take it because high defence means I don't get knocked over.

This is even more annoying because it's my own fault that I let myself get surrounded. Argh!

Hrith
Nov 19, 2003, 06:26 AM
When that happens and you do not have Scapes, unequip your MAG and drop you cash.

Raziel_Kai
Nov 19, 2003, 07:28 AM
Fighting Ult Falz, get hit by the Barta attack on the 3rd phase, survive it barely with around 50 hps, and immediately get creamed by the 3 Darvants that pop up from teh floor around you.

No time for trimate.... urgh

rena-ko
Nov 19, 2003, 07:38 AM
On 2003-11-19 04:28, Raziel_Kai wrote:
Fighting Ult Falz, get hit by the Barta attack on the 3rd phase, survive it barely with around 50 hps, and immediately get creamed by the 3 Darvants that pop up from teh floor around you.

No time for trimate.... urgh

the same as a fomarl. surviving with around 13 HP, casting resta, not filling HP bar completely, not being able to dodge the darvants and die now for sure. -_-;

orr... due to a explosive trap as a fonewearl (killing anything with ease but a darn trap is one's doom ^_^;)

Raziel_Kai
Nov 19, 2003, 07:52 AM
Oh! I got another one!
Fortunately, it almost always happens while playing multiplayer online:

Finally doing a 3 or 4 PB combo, getting all pumped up in the East/West Towers... running straight towards the first Merikle (or whatever those big plant-like/lizard/frog/ugly flower things are called) and getting hit by the instant death attack before I could even deploy a Freeze Trap.

It is followed by several 'lol's from my teammates. That doesn't irritate me. I just hate those CCA monsters in Ult.

Or, in the same thing with those monsters:
Going all-out with combos and traps, and before the last hit connects, get hit by the instant death attack, having to wait to get revived but the monster getting killed by a 50 dmg hit from elsewhere... oh well

^-^;;
I guess a cat like me just doesn't have a green thumb. Nya~

BonusKun
Nov 19, 2003, 08:32 AM
High Damage traps when you're HP isn't high enough to take them.

Also dying by Ultimate Gibbon's 0.5 Megid when it clips me on the foot.

Funny stuff indeed.

~S N K

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-11-19 05:34 ]</font>

Satine
Nov 19, 2003, 09:56 AM
The worst Death...

In the Ice Spinner Quest

If you are a droid and out of telepipes then fall for the teleport trap where you're transported to a laser gated area surrounded by crushing pillars with no way out. It's a slow, aggravating death.

RaMarJay
Nov 19, 2003, 10:38 AM
stupid high damage traps...i was sooo close to the boss....arg!!!!!

MaxBuster
Nov 19, 2003, 02:52 PM
Getting shot in the back by a Indi Belra while trying to run across the room to pick up a red box then, realizing that I had no Scape Dolls on, just stare at the red box as a floating spirit while no one is there to revive you...back to the Pioneer I go.

BatistaROBO
Nov 19, 2003, 03:06 PM
Any time that me dying involves a delsaber or a gillchich it pisses me off to no ends.

Zarana
Nov 19, 2003, 03:07 PM
Definitely Recon. Or any other enemy where the stronger you are the more likely it is to kill you, such as Baranz or Darvant.

Hrith
Nov 19, 2003, 03:33 PM
Especially since Recon can damage you with its saw even while you are invincible >_<

JohanCC
Nov 19, 2003, 03:58 PM
My MOST embarresing PSO moment:
After playing Ulty for a while with my lv 80-some HUmar and a good team, we try the movie quest.

We start, and almost instantly somebody dies from an ob lilly's megid.

Then we remake the game on hard. During the part where the camera moves and you must stay on screen, right away everybody but me goes off screen. I whip out some mechs so I can fight on screen. The thing is, I never checked my hp bar (it was hard setting afterall) and then I see I'm low on life. I try to resta and get killed in the middle of it by an evil shark. >_< No scapes, I didn't think I needed any.

I felt so bad... on hard... at lv 80-some...

The team was trying to cheer me up rather than laugh at me, but still, I've never felt so humilated in my PSO experence..

KaFKa
Nov 19, 2003, 04:02 PM
...it was a HUmar, thats why it dies so pathetically.

just kidding. that sux tho. on hard even? wow. my new worst way to die is from about 12 rappies in NORMAL pecking you at the correct intervals so that you CANT do anything. and eventually one hits you, then another, then another, and finally about ten hours later, you were finally tickeld to death... my poor, poor, HUcast... *sniffle*

JohanCC
Nov 19, 2003, 04:17 PM
On 2003-11-19 13:02, KaFKa wrote:
my new worst way to die is from about 12 rappies in NORMAL pecking you at the correct intervals so that you CANT do anything. and eventually one hits you, then another, then another, and finally about ten hours later, you were finally tickeld to death... my poor, poor, HUcast... *sniffle*

What's even worse is if they can't hit you. You're stuck there because you block every single move. O_O

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 19, 2003, 05:11 PM
Man... I just HATE it when someone sneaks up behind you with a pair of salad spoons and just totally RIPS your lungs out, without warning you first. Pisses me off every time.

Oh, wait, you mean in the GAME...

Well, crap, anything done to you while frozen, hands down.

KaFKa
Nov 19, 2003, 05:23 PM
On 2003-11-19 13:17, JohanCC wrote:
What's even worse is if they can't hit you. You're stuck there because you block every single move. O_O

yes, i have had that happen to me too. i just slowly quit the game, slowly turned off the gamecube, slowly walked to my wall, and proceeded to furiously slam my head against it. then went about playing PSO again -_-

Squeege
Nov 19, 2003, 05:38 PM
Any type of ice attack like from Falz or the ice dragon where you would normaly survive but you die instantly anyway...I reeeaaalllyyy hate that.

SpyroDi
Nov 19, 2003, 05:46 PM
My most humiliating death...

I started a new character and went online(locked game)to level him up,and in the first room there are THREE Al Rappies. I'm like 'SHIT!' because of the fact that I saw THREE Al Rappies at once and since I was a RAnger it would be INSANELY hard. I died a few times,luckily I was online. I eventually killed them in nearly 20 minutes,lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-11-19 14:46 ]</font>

_Sinue_
Nov 20, 2003, 09:28 AM
Try to carry at least 1 telepipe on you at all times. If you ever get surrounded, lay down the pipe and warp up. When you come back down - the monsters will all be in their original spawn points. Works like a charm every time.

Maki_Nomiya
Nov 20, 2003, 09:37 AM
-Dark Falz Last Form
-Everyone except you died
-U use a psichowand
-Grants from DF, u only have 5Hp or so after it
-U do any spell such a deband for increase ur Defense and u die

*Aplauses* (other players)

Hrith
Nov 20, 2003, 09:40 AM
Especially since Deband will not reduce any damage given by DF.

ADE
Nov 20, 2003, 12:48 PM
Mericarol's instant death orbs are lame. There should be some type of resist that can help against them.

Also, if you die near one and you're alone, if you're revived by a Scape, they will fire on you again before you can move (Mericus and Merikle only, you can still dodge Mericarol's shot becuase it is slower).

This game also needs to implement "if you take X damage in a certain timespan (2 seconds maybe) you FALL DOWN." High level players should not be penailzed for being stronger, and cheap recon kills should not be a part of PSO.

rena-ko
Nov 20, 2003, 01:12 PM
On 2003-11-20 09:48, ADE wrote:
Mericarol's instant death orbs are lame. There should be some type of resist that can help against them.

Also, if you die near one and you're alone, if you're revived by a Scape, they will fire on you again before you can move (Mericus and Merikle only, you can still dodge Mericarol's shot becuase it is slower).

This game also needs to implement "if you take X damage in a certain timespan (2 seconds maybe) you FALL DOWN." High level players should not be penailzed for being stronger, and cheap recon kills should not be a part of PSO.

there is a way against mericarols. its called "going out of the way and keep moving". the same for too high leveled charas that get pummeled. once you hit 200 you usually should have learned how to prevent any death.

just my 2 eurocents..

Maki_Nomiya
Nov 20, 2003, 01:33 PM
On 2003-11-20 06:40, Kefka wrote:
Especially since Deband will not reduce any damage given by DF.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Great LV Fonewearl
-Hit from bringer
-While u on ground , he does special atack, and leave rest of your HP

Ketchup345
Nov 20, 2003, 02:48 PM
On 2003-11-18 21:00, SpyroDi wrote:
The MOST annoying way to die (most will agree with me) is when you get CRITICALED by an enemy when their NORMAL damage wouldn't originally kill you and you knew it. Especially if it happens a couple times every single game.

I agree. A critical was the only time a Hildelt killed me. I had about 5/8 of my life left, and normally a Hildelt, if it hit, would only get me down to about 1/4 HP if I had that much HP. One criticaled me, and I fell. I was very surprised that I fell after having over 1/2 my life to a Hildelt pound.

To anyone who is complaining about Mil/Ob/other common enemy Megid (not the Meri* insta-death): BRING DARK RESIST IF GOING INTO AN AREA WHERE THERE ARE GOING TO BE MANY ENEMIES SHOOTING MEGID!!! Its just common sense. I don't go into Ultimate Caves without getting my dark resist as high as possible (103: Delsaber Shield, 4 Resist/Devil {will switch one out for Cure/Paralysis when I get one}, 5 EDK armor). If there is only going to be one uncommon enemy type using Megid, you don't need the EDK as much (such as Hildetorr).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-11-20 13:19 ]</font>

anwserman
Nov 20, 2003, 03:43 PM
The most embarassing death, to me, is when everyone saves up their PB so we can do a 4 person PB blast, with one as the twins - mondo S/D action.

Then you walk into the room and get killed by Megid, or get surrounded by enemies. Happened once or twice to me, but I see it so often with other people I laugh my ass off... its so funny!

Brex546
Nov 20, 2003, 03:56 PM
The most annoying death for me was when i was in ult caves, i was being littel happy me kickin monsters and up comes a mil lilly. "wow i hope i get something good from it," i thought. but there was a ob lilly so i chose to kill that one first, took a while but i did it. as soon as it died the mil shot a megid i treid to move but it got me first. yes, i know u didnt want to hear my life story, well.....TOO BAD IT WAS URE CHOICE TO READ IT!!

darthsaber9x9
Nov 20, 2003, 04:34 PM
i fail to see why 103 EDK is neseccary. i rarely die form ob megid with a mere 18edk. i dont get hit often, but if im carelsss, then i ussually survive. btw im a lv 116 ramarl

Viperdude472
Nov 20, 2003, 04:41 PM
i would think though it has never happened to me would be when u are in normal as a like lvl 150 guy with sum kick @$$ weapon and ur doing the rappy hunter thing where u gatta find the dude in the rappy suit and u go into the room where he is the 2nd time and right when u start talking to him the 20 frigin rappys drop all around u and surround u before u can stop talking or heal and they slowly peck away your remaining life and u cant do anything about it haha......

Delsaber
Nov 20, 2003, 04:51 PM
On 2003-11-18 17:45, Flash_hunter wrote:
Dying becuase some enemy comes up behind you and you can't see them and WHAM! your dead! And not being able to pause on offline. WTF!!!! STUPID PHONE!!

Open the lid of your GC to pause...

Delsaber
Nov 20, 2003, 05:07 PM
Knowing that I do not have enough HP to survive something like a trap and walking into anyway... I am impatient, I guess.

Ketchup345
Nov 20, 2003, 05:08 PM
On 2003-11-20 13:34, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
i fail to see why 103 EDK is neseccary. i rarely die form ob megid with a mere 18edk. i dont get hit often, but if im carelsss, then i ussually survive. btw im a lv 116 ramarl

I'm a 115 RAmarl, and get hit with Megid often (with that much, no need to try and avoid it). I am just guaranteeing that I don't die it. Also, I don't really have a use for many of the units I normally have equipped, they are just there to fill the empty slots.

navci
Nov 20, 2003, 05:28 PM
One of the fun ways. Hm.
1. Get killed in Falz when Falz took your soul. And some dumb Hunters don't realize as a FO you are really low in the HP department.

2. Your DEF is too high no one can knock you down and you can't resta or even mate yourself.

3. You are a bot and just got a Mylla Youlla Chain and then Sinows surround you and keep you critical hited. =P

Yay.

Scejntjynahl
Nov 20, 2003, 05:38 PM
Playing late at night, against DFalz. Nod a little bit because tired, next thing you notice you be dead.

Or when sleepy playing in a room full of hidelts and all you can manage is to run away smack into a dead end corner, you know the rest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif .

Oh oh, forgetting to customize your health units into command buttons when facing DFalz, and having to hit start and try to customise as you run away from stupid twirly things or blue blasts, and finally get to the item you needed...but then your allready dead... meh.

KaFKa
Nov 20, 2003, 05:44 PM
On 2003-11-20 13:41, Viperdude472 wrote:
i would think though it has never happened to me would be when u are in normal as a like lvl 150 guy with sum kick @$$ weapon and ur doing the rappy hunter thing where u gatta find the dude in the rappy suit and u go into the room where he is the 2nd time and right when u start talking to him the 20 frigin rappys drop all around u and surround u before u can stop talking or heal and they slowly peck away your remaining life and u cant do anything about it haha......

it happened to me, my friend. *starts to cry*

Logical2u
Nov 20, 2003, 05:49 PM
Worst time for me would have to be the time I saw a Red Box in the next room of Temple Ult, then an Ob lily got me in the back as I ran to get it.

"Ugh! $&%*it! So close to that %&*$ box, too! I %$^ing hate those %*$)ing OB LILIES!"

"L O L (chat symbol)"

*eye twitch.*

Scejntjynahl
Nov 20, 2003, 05:54 PM
On 2003-11-20 14:49, Logical2u wrote:
Worst time for me would have to be the time I saw a Red Box in the next room of Temple Ult, then an Ob lily got me in the back as I ran to get it.

"Ugh! $&%*it! So close to that %&*$ box, too! I %$^ing hate those %*$)ing OB LILIES!"

"L O L (chat symbol)"

*eye twitch.*

LOL It would be worse if that red box was only a photon drop...

Calibur
Nov 20, 2003, 06:01 PM
by the disks of falz...

DarkShadow731
Nov 20, 2003, 06:18 PM
I died the worst way. I walked into a room in caves and saw a mil lilly. I dodged it's megid, then got killed instantly by a trap.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 20, 2003, 06:26 PM
critical from a pal from a pal rappy....bad

LordMe
Nov 20, 2003, 06:40 PM
a hildabear landed on my head darn that thing

toosmart4U9078
Nov 20, 2003, 06:42 PM
offline ult falz 2nd form, and his freezing u then dying from those stupid darvants that pop up

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 20, 2003, 07:13 PM
The first time I wandered through the Temple, I chanced to meet a Love Rappy. FIRST time through the Temple. Offline, of course. The BBA was unavailable at that time.

Since I own a nifty All-In-Wonder video card, I chose to stop and take a couple of screenshots of the thing. I got in close, to make sure that I could get its name in a screenshot. Unfortunately, I overestimated myself, underestimated the rappy, and immediately saved the picture from my gallery, instead of taking a moment to run to safety, first. Peck. Dead. Came back down, and it was gone.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

joncushing
Nov 20, 2003, 07:17 PM
Most annoying way ive died was in ult forest doing ake in yellow quest, 2nd from last room, killed first set of rappys that dropped, the second set came down, i started shooting them but they just kept coming and before i knew i was stuck against a wall being pecked by rappies, i couldnt resta because they kept hitting me and i died, stupid horde of rappies!!!!

Lord_Sloth
Nov 20, 2003, 08:12 PM
On 2003-11-20 16:17, joncushing wrote:
Most annoying way ive died was in ult forest doing ake in yellow quest, 2nd from last room, killed first set of rappys that dropped, the second set came down, i started shooting them but they just kept coming and before i knew i was stuck against a wall being pecked by rappies, i couldnt resta because they kept hitting me and i died, stupid horde of rappies!!!!

Hey my uncle died that exact same but on normal!

Yesterday I was piping for a Mil Lilly(in the addicting food quest)and I found one! I ran out there and stood next to him so he would'nt blast me with megid. I looked at the other lilly and started saying how I was going to enjoy killing him! I equiped my gun and fired only SURPRISE! It wass'nt my gun! It was my Chain Sawd! With that the lilly simply stared and shot me! Then laughed!
I went back down and the Mil lilly was gone! lol
Funny story huh?

LamerPanda
Nov 20, 2003, 08:31 PM
Worst way to die is having the dragon land on you and kill you while dying.

Happened to me on DC, first time I beat the Dragon. XD;

KaFKa
Nov 20, 2003, 08:33 PM
happened to me too, first time killing the dragon.

Hrith
Nov 20, 2003, 08:38 PM
Happens to C1 noobs >_<

Ketchup345
Nov 20, 2003, 08:49 PM
On 2003-11-20 17:12, Lord_Sloth wrote:
Yesterday I was piping for a Mil Lilly(in the addicting food quest)and I found one! I ran out there and stood next to him so he would'nt blast me with megid. I looked at the other lilly and started saying how I was going to enjoy killing him! I equiped my gun and fired only SURPRISE! It wass'nt my gun! It was my Chain Sawd! With that the lilly simply stared and shot me! Then laughed!
Funny story huh?

That's why you always bring a lot of EDK in Ult Caves. Especially if yoiu want a Mil Lilly drop.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 20, 2003, 08:52 PM
It wass'nt my fault! But it was funny! I will remember to bring EDK resistances from now on though!

NoxiousOne
Nov 20, 2003, 09:11 PM
On 2003-11-20 17:12, Lord_Sloth wrote:
Funny story huh?

Even worse than that I found a Mil Lily, but was killed by the Ob Lily in the room instead. And with 78 EDK Megid doesn't kill you often.

Barubary6
Nov 20, 2003, 11:22 PM
Ultimate Dark Falz. You're in a 4 player team on the last part, and the kill shot against her comes right as she kills you. Screen fades to red during death sequence and you get no EXP.

-- Barubary

deathreaper
Nov 20, 2003, 11:47 PM
On 2003-11-20 14:44, KaFKa wrote:

LOL i find that funny... same thing happened to me but they couldn't hurt me,i was stuck for ages (15 minutes to be exact) and i didn't want to just quit...

LordMe
Nov 20, 2003, 11:50 PM
LOL never had that happen LOL that's wierd

PatserGOUKI
Nov 21, 2003, 05:51 AM
The most irritating way to die for me is:

At Ultimate Dark Falz online!, at the spikes, get hit several times, they keep hitting you, and all you can do it repeaditly tap the button for trimate... you cant cast RESTA!!! This pisses me off. I had to put trimates under my custom settings for my FORCE!!! I hate this!

And another is to go to Ult Dark Falz and forget your cure freeze... Oh man you die a lot.
Someone ever played ult dark falz without cure freeze, with 4 memebers, who hadnt cure freeze at all...? irritating!

PatserGOUKI

Raziel_Kai
Nov 21, 2003, 07:21 AM
Low Health, running around in a room where's a Garanz and suddenly, a freeze trap hits you.

RFB
Nov 21, 2003, 07:27 AM
On 2003-11-21 04:21, Raziel_Kai wrote:
Low Health, running around in a room where's a Garanz and suddenly, a freeze trap hits you.

Quit the freeze trap, set in C-Mode, and the guy/girl running is an idiot that said that he/she knows how to kill garanzs with their own attacks, but it turns out that doesnt, dies like an idiot with the first bunch of missiles, and we fail C-mode because of that person....

now THAT'S IRRITATING!!

Dana
Nov 21, 2003, 07:55 AM
i hate beeing killed in a lucky hit from a sninow(the one in ultimate seabed

Raziel_Kai
Nov 21, 2003, 09:24 AM
On 2003-11-21 04:27, RFB wrote:
[quote]

Quit the freeze trap, set in C-Mode, and the guy/girl running is an idiot that said that he/she knows how to kill garanzs with their own attacks, but it turns out that doesnt, dies like an idiot with the first bunch of missiles, and we fail C-mode because of that person....

now THAT'S IRRITATING!!

Yeah.. I've seen that too. But fortunately I've spared my cmode teammates that humiliation by practicing a lot of looping around a Garanz in solo play.
It is irritating also when some one touches a switch they're not supposed to activate and a trap pops up, kills the person and Cmode is failed.

And one more: playing Cmode stage 7+, one of the android charas doesn't heal with a mate since the Fo is far away and gets his/her butt kicked by a critical hit.

PaleKid15
Nov 21, 2003, 12:46 PM
#3-Getting killed by DF, eats your soul, you kill him and die. (single player, you have to try to kill him again)

#2-Getting killed sy Sil Dragon's ice pits in the cinema scene of his death.

#1-I'd say the power going off and getting corrupted would count as a bad way to die. Wouldn't you?

KaFKa
Nov 21, 2003, 12:51 PM
On 2003-11-20 20:47, deathreaper wrote:

On 2003-11-20 14:44, KaFKa wrote:

LOL i find that funny... same thing happened to me but they couldn't hurt me,i was stuck for ages (15 minutes to be exact) and i didn't want to just quit...

but mine happened back when i was only level ten doing some al rappy runs.

ilr2000
Nov 22, 2003, 12:39 AM
sometimes when online.. gibbles will suddenly decide he wants to be a total fuckwad. His attack pattern where he just keeps walking towards you (never jumps) and pounds the ground until your mates are gone. Seriously its just an endless cycle, and since your online you get knocked down the moment you get up. Luckily he doesn't do this attack pattern all the time.

ilr2000
Nov 22, 2003, 12:43 AM
On 2003-11-20 20:22, Barubary6 wrote:
Ultimate Dark Falz. You're in a 4 player team on the last part, and the kill shot against her comes right as she kills you. Screen fades to red during death sequence and you get no EXP.

-- Barubary

OMG YES! @_@... I've had this happen to me. Some retards I played with once just went all out on falz... I somehow survived some dickhead doing a full combo with his BKB.. used all my trimates. They thought it was funny. Total assholes.

JohanCC
Nov 22, 2003, 12:50 AM
Getting hit by the dragon as it goes into the ground to burrow, or when it comes out from burrowing. Funny stuff.

Nai_Calus
Nov 22, 2003, 06:26 PM
On 2003-11-20 20:22, Barubary6 wrote:

-- Barubary

Or the hacked BKB of doom while you're being soul-sucked. >_<;;; Sorry, I can't survive even -one- 1200 damage hit, the hell with two of them and then four more at 2400 damage. @_@; Oh the pain. >_<;;;

Fortunately this has only happened once. Most times people aren't that assholic. >_<;;;

Oh, and being knocked down to 33 HP getting stuck between Rabartas on her second form, and then dying to the Darvants because the FO is off elsewhere from where I am, I can't heal enough with my Resta, don't get knocked down by a single hit, and my Trimates are blocked by my PB.

That's humiliating.

jello44
Nov 22, 2003, 08:28 PM
Getting frozen by a Crimson then getting thwaped by Megid. Awesome stuff.

Eihwaz
Nov 23, 2003, 12:38 AM
Hmm...I'm pipping for Mils...*pipe* OMG!! A MIL!!!111 *busts out Varista* EAT THIS SUCKA!! *shoot, shoot shoot*...WTF?! NO DEMOLITION COMET?!? GAAAh....Ooh, what's that purple thi....*dies*

Very pesky, I tell you. -.-

Or, seeing a Hildetorr, and having him Megid you. Or those DAMN Glichics in Vhard. Spamming their lasers... @_@
*busts out 100% Machine Gungnir*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-22 21:42 ]</font>

-ARCHON-
Nov 23, 2003, 01:40 AM
I guess... that the worst way to die is being killed by a rappy... i just hate those chickens!

Alli
Nov 23, 2003, 01:54 AM
It was pretty embarassing for me when I asked a buddy if I could try out his Gal Gryphon's wing and I got all excited to see all the cute feathers flying everywhere and then I suddenly died because I'd been using the special attack without noticing that it drained my HP... oops...

Mustashi2278
Nov 23, 2003, 08:53 AM
There are 3 ways i hate to die.
1. lily ARGH!!!!!! I HATE THESE http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif WEEDS!!!
2. Suronded by Boomas-type monsters and cant move.
3. Freezed and geting attack by any thing, especialy when Falz do it.

toxic_420
Nov 23, 2003, 12:18 PM
when you post a reply to something on an internet forum and you click submit which overloads your computer cos your listening to mp3s and burning cd's and running diagnostics all at once and your computer blows up, killing you instantly, destroying half your house and fatally injuring those you love.

thats my most irritating way to die.
if i never post again, you'll know why.
well, wish me luck....

Butoden
Nov 23, 2003, 02:03 PM
Most annoying way to die is when you don't carry any Scape Dolls, you're close to the boss in the level and you're saving your Mates for the boss and some wussy enemy does a critical hit on you and you die! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif Yeah that sucks, and you gotta run all the way there and finish the sucker in 2 hits http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif