PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Diana

ladyjaderiver
Nov 18, 2003, 10:10 PM
Zargata's HUnewearl...
http://www.freewebs.com/laluna/Diana.JPG
I like how a lot of this one came out... The Sato is probably not the right size, but it's cute anyway, isn't it?
My only problem with it is that, again, you can see where the paper wrinkled up when I did the dark shading on her boots. *kicks scanner* Why can't you pick up the important details, but you pick up stuff like that that I don't want people to see?!

Shadow777
Nov 18, 2003, 10:46 PM
it's nice to see HUnewearls that don't look like total sluts. This is the second HUnewearl that I've seen that actually has an innocent look about her instead of looking like a streetwalker or someting like that.

(the wrinkle in her boots. I heard you say it was a wrinkle in the paper that the scanner picked up. OR it could just be a deformity in the HUnewearl's foot. just a thot. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

ladyjaderiver
Nov 18, 2003, 10:50 PM
Lol, thanks! That's one thing my sister told me people would probably really like about how I draw HUnewearls... My theory as to why they don't look like sluts is because I'm a girl, and it offends me when people draw females that way, so I don't draw them like that. *g*

KaFKa
Nov 19, 2003, 04:09 AM
wow, another sic drawing jaderiver (and yes, that is supposed to be a sic) heh, sato. although im somewhat confused as to what weapon that is. double cannon? not to take anything away from the drawing, the weapon looks sweet in it's own right. and yeah, you're one of the few artists that dont make HUnewearls look like whores. so yeah, great work as always jaderiver.

[edit] took something out that i didn't mean to write.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2003-11-19 01:15 ]</font>

Sagasu
Nov 19, 2003, 07:45 AM
Sheesh, even thought i dont mind the usual skimpy hunewearl outfits ^_- it is still a refreshing change from the normality[ i think thats a word..]

Great pic and I hope to c more from u soon!!

BTW: whover asked I think its a double saber, like the one ash uses.

MQuantum
Nov 19, 2003, 08:03 AM
Great pic! She does look less... concoius of how people see her.

and the sato is great! It actually looks happy, unlike my satos on the game.

Gnarled_rose
Nov 19, 2003, 08:22 AM
Well, Lady Jade River, congratulation on yet another drawing of yours that I love! Looks great, keep up the good work!

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 19, 2003, 01:05 PM
After seeing all these things you've drawn, I'm almost tempted to submit a request to you, myself.

navci
Nov 19, 2003, 01:52 PM
On 2003-11-19 10:05, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
After seeing all these things you've drawn, I'm almost tempted to submit a request to you, myself.

Innocent looking Meira!

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 19, 2003, 01:54 PM
Are you suggesting that she could be portrayed otherwise? O_O

KaFKa
Nov 19, 2003, 02:08 PM
...yes... *duck head like he didnt say it*

odie2088
Nov 19, 2003, 05:31 PM
man...how? how do you draw so good? I NEED TO STEAL DRAWING SKILLS!!! then i'll hide in a cave...and hoard all the skills....and eat raw fish...and call the skills, "my preciousssssss"

ladyjaderiver
Nov 19, 2003, 07:12 PM
Lol, many thanks for the comments! If you want me to do a pic for you, Meira, just PM me what you'd like... I'm down to two or three requests, and yours would be added to the list, but I'll do one for you if you don't mind waiting a bit.

BTW, that weapon, my friends, is my horrid attempt at a Double Cannon.

odie2088
Nov 19, 2003, 07:29 PM
OOH! i have a suggestion for the double cannon...i dont want to sound all criticizey (is that word? probly not) about it, but uh, maybe you should make the sides on the blades of the double cannon straighter, like with a ruler kinda thing, i have one on pso...they look like jewels or something, just a helpful suggestion that i hope helps a bit...i think i sound really mean or something...man, i hate my conscience! -goes off to talk to self-

ladyjaderiver
Nov 19, 2003, 07:33 PM
Actually, Odie, I really appreciate it when people criticise my work. Weird, huh? But it really helps. I can't know what to improve unless I get constructive criticism from people. The only bit of that I've gotten here on PSOW is from Batou, on one of the first pieces I posted here (and it didn't really apply... He said the eyes looked weird, but the pic was almost a year old and my style has changed considerably since then and I draw eyes better now).

*goes back to working on a sketch*

Zargata
Nov 20, 2003, 12:16 AM
LOL its looks just like me errr....my Diana char in the game! (sorry Diana is my name and the char is me...i think) im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!

LadyRedComet
Nov 20, 2003, 08:48 AM
*indignant sniff* I TOLD you the Double Cannon thingies were longer and straighter, but of course you can't listen to me and fix it before the picture is done. I have valid opinions, too, you know! *Cracks up and wanders off into her own little world*

White_Knight
Nov 20, 2003, 08:20 PM
wow that is a really great pic adn as far as HUnewrals go they do need to find better outfit's don't they one of my friends brought that up one weekend after having made his that he spenrt a great deal longer trying to find an out fit that didn't look like it would be found on a street corner (his words not mine I am much more an old world kind of guy, dispite my age, and wouldn't know) anyway yeah this is only my second time looking at your work and I like what I see so far