PDA

View Full Version : Partisan of Lightning..its uses?

-Geshtar-
Nov 18, 2003, 11:03 PM
ok, lovely..I found got one finaly..I knew it was worse than my Demolition comet which was even easier to find, so that brings a question to mind..maybe it has further use? Or perhaps it could be used by rangers (which it cant..but that would have been a decent idea).

heyf00L
Nov 18, 2003, 11:15 PM
I've never used one, but I heard it was naturally faster than other twin sabers.

And it looks kinda cool. Who cares about ATP?

SpyroDi
Nov 18, 2003, 11:16 PM
Other than looking different and not being a partisan,the Partisan of Lightning IS pretty useless. If only it could be used by all classes.

Eihwaz
Nov 18, 2003, 11:33 PM
Hmm...Partisan of Lightning. A fairly cool-looking, fairly strong TwinSaber...But Demo Comet IS better...Well, here's a few ideas for what to do with it:
1. Give it to one of your lower Level Chars that can use it, unless it's your main weap or something.
2. Trade it to someone who needs a strong weap, but doesn't want to hunt down a DC or something like that.
3. Procede to Forest 1 and give everything a swift, painful death. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Oh, you could always sell it for a free 10 meseta...

EDIT: FOmars can't use it...so, yeah...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-18 20:35 ]</font>

kingmurp
Nov 19, 2003, 01:24 AM
it's pretty and thats about it, but you know i love it!!1 it rocks i usually use it when helping a noob or just trying to show off. And besides, i only traded 3v different dbswords for it.

Hrith
Nov 19, 2003, 06:53 AM
It's weaker, rarer and unreliable. I'm not interested. If I was to find one I'd probably give it to my offline only HUnewearl friend.

Shake
Nov 19, 2003, 09:00 AM
Howdy Geshy!

What's up man?

Heh, yeah I noticed you switching between that and the Zanba last night. I never really used the partisan of Lightning. I gave mine to my girlfriend.

Geez, what DON'T I give away.

Haha.

Raziel_Kai
Nov 19, 2003, 09:10 AM
Use it to whack enemies.
If you're only going for the strongest weapons, then give it away, as you won't be using it then.

Sometimes it's more fun to rotate the weapons you have instead of just sticking with the most powerful one in stock.
It kicks in a little challenge to use weaker weapons