PDA

View Full Version : Let's start a search team to locate...any member of Sonic Te

LunarShadowX
Apr 5, 2001, 07:55 PM
Well, I wanna start a "guild" of sorts who will try to go and locate any member of Sonic Team on PSO. I am extremely interested in meeting one (again), and thought other people would enjoy the experience. If anyone at all is interested, declare so in this thread. If you are, I'll put up a page (and simple messageboard) somewhere for people to post any results that they have had.

I am doing this because it hasn't been attempted, and I am certain that people would be interested in such a thing.

JayHale
Apr 5, 2001, 08:23 PM
Well that sounds like a good idea, but here's the thing, none of us really know how to recognize a Sonic Team memeber, unless their name is in a blue font like I remember reading somewhere. Even if we did meet a Sonic Team member, what would you say to them?

LunarShadowX
Apr 5, 2001, 08:59 PM
Ok, while in the lobbies, Sonic Team members have NO names, just like a symbol. If they actually enter a game, they do have a name and have a blue font. If you meet one, just chat and try to get in a game with him/her (if u already haven't)

AdamW
Apr 5, 2001, 11:02 PM
That's an interesting idea, but I doubt the ST hardly even plays the game. I remember back in the day I frequented the Sonic Adventure message boards and they had a forum called "Meet the Sonic Team." The whole 6 or 7 months I posted to those boards, the ST came once. And they didn't really say much.

AxemPunanny
Apr 6, 2001, 04:52 AM
I think one would have as much luck finding a member of the Sonic Team on PSO as they would finding information on Nights 2. I'm sure Sonic Team is too busy to even play PSO, let alone for long periods of time. It's a good idea if one has a lot of free time. Frankly, I'd rather play a game. Unless I was seriously bored, I might just go search with ya. heh. Not likely tho.

escotia
Apr 6, 2001, 05:40 AM
sounds great. ive seen them a couple times in puck 8,9 ,10 and so on. dont ask me why but they are usually very quiet. at least in my experience. but im all for talking to one if i see one again.

purhaze
Apr 6, 2001, 09:45 AM
yeah i met one of them once, i was in the japan servers, with one of my new japanese friends i made, and he showed up and we played for about an hour, it was pretty cool