PDA

View Full Version : Oi, I need help...

Wangster
Apr 5, 2001, 09:22 PM
Ok, please, please don't just regard me as one of those dupers who screwed up and is asking to start over. For one, I have pretty decent grammer and spelling, and I don't speak in gangsta rap or whatever.

Well, I'm having fun with my level 54 RAmar today and I notice how there isn't many RAcaseals out in the PSO servers. I have two other chars on my other VMUs and I wanna be diverse in range of types. I have a FOnewm and a HUnewarl. I've had fun with humans, but I now wanna try bots, without TP and all. I go with a friend in a locked game for some transfer, and he stays while I drop the items. I drop my whole inventory, weapons and armor first, and leave to make my new character. I come back on, And find that alot of my stuff is gone. It couldn't have been stolen from my pal, on the case of because he's within beating distance. I ask around, and I find there's this stupid rule where if you drop too many items, they will disappear. Oi. All those weaps had good %, but I can (hopefully) replace those. But the things that really boil my bacon is a few things went missing. My poor, poor maggy (may his soul rest in peace), an L&K14 Combat (I hear they're rare), and worst of all, a C-Bringer's Rifle (Legit. *sniff*). I was wondering if anyone (legit) could help me get back up to my former glory. I won't need a C-Bringer, if you think I'm begging. I can find a duper to do that (Ironic, isn't it. A duper can actually help this time). Just help me find some of those lesser rares to restore me to my former glory. It'd be much appreciated.