PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Normal Mines

Ketchup345
Nov 19, 2003, 08:22 PM
I'm a Redria character searching the normal Mines for a S-Parts 2.01 (Gillchic) and another Yellow Barrier (green Can*). I checked HeyF00l's drop chart, and was wondering if anyone would give me an idea of how long it may take (I prefer more than one source). Anyway, can someone tell me how long it took them, and if possible, tell me what the chance of drop is?

deathreaper
Nov 19, 2003, 08:26 PM
don't know the persise % but i have NEVER found a rare in normal (excluding bomma's arm and PD's) so maybe over 25 runs or up to 100000000000 runs can never be sure....

LordMe
Nov 19, 2003, 08:28 PM
it's all random luck that's all it is

Ketchup345
Nov 19, 2003, 09:05 PM
On 2003-11-19 17:28, LordMe wrote:
it's all random luck that's all it is

I know it is random, but I'm hoping that someone will give an idea of how long it takes on average. Also, I was wondering if anyone could relate it to finding something from another enemy in another difficulty level (Sounomi has done it before, like saying that item X, even though its a 10 star is about equal to an 11 star from enemy Q).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-11-19 18:10 ]</font>

Soukosa
Nov 20, 2003, 01:21 AM
The S-Parts have a lower chance of showing than an Invisible Guard from a Dark Gunner (due to the lower drop anything rate of Gillchics). Rarity wise, it's not quite as rare a typical 11 star weapon on Ult. With the Yellow Barrier (I'm guessing from a Canadine), it's not as bad, but still farily rare. I don't really have anything to compare it to, though.

kingmurp
Nov 20, 2003, 03:59 AM
barriers have the tendency to pop more in multiplayer on normal for uus, but that can also be sided with the more enemies=more drops....

Ketchup345
Nov 20, 2003, 06:19 AM
On 2003-11-19 22:21, Sounomi wrote:
The S-Parts have a lower chance of showing than an Invisible Guard from a Dark Gunner (due to the lower drop anything rate of Gillchics). Rarity wise, it's not quite as rare a typical 11 star weapon on Ult. With the Yellow Barrier (I'm guessing from a Canadine), it's not as bad, but still farily rare. I don't really have anything to compare it to, though.

O joy, that's goingto be fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. I had a fun time getting a 10* item from a rare enemy (10 Hildetorrs for 1 Frozen Shooter)hopefully that was only a short thing of bad luck, but if not, it's going to take forever to find the S-Parts. The Yellow Barrier was a really hard find the first time, and when it was found, it showed up in a Multiplayer.