PDA

View Full Version : Pal Rappy piping....

xHIGHONLIFEx
Nov 19, 2003, 08:38 PM
Did the piping "trick" in Fake in Yellow for more than a hour and no Pal Rappies except for a few fat ones.... Do Rare Enemies appear less often or is it the same "Its all luck" crap???

Shake
Nov 19, 2003, 08:39 PM
It's all luck once again.

I looked for an Al Rappy once. On the first time I telepiped back, it appeared. So, keep trying but don't stress yourself over it.

LordMe
Nov 19, 2003, 08:50 PM
just do run's that's how i get al rappy's never tryed for a pal rappy might do that some time

Ketchup345
Nov 19, 2003, 09:13 PM
Rare enemies were found to be either 1/500 or 1/512. But it is random, and just comes out to about that eventually (like the flip a coin 100 times). Also, did you see a few fat El Rappies, or fat Pal Rappies?

LordMe
Nov 19, 2003, 11:55 PM
fat pal rappy's...what is up with the fat rappy's does any one know?

StrongBad
Nov 19, 2003, 11:59 PM
In Fake in Yellow, I think doing runs is better. I find a Rare rappy like every other run or every 3 runs.

Mixfortune
Nov 21, 2003, 03:44 AM
Runs definitely are better if you can clear out the rappies fast enough. I mean, it's nothing BUT rappies. You get exp while hunting. If you are fast enough (high gifoie/fomar/c. cane/gifoie merge), runs are WAY better than piping, and less boring.

AngelAlys
Nov 21, 2003, 04:02 AM
I was so lucky cause when I went Pal Rappy hunting I saw a Pal Rappy on my very first run... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

If you're a run, deffinately do runs as opposed to piping because you get the exp too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AlphaDoom
Nov 21, 2003, 10:17 AM
On 2003-11-19 20:55, LordMe wrote:
fat pal rappy's...what is up with the fat rappy's does any one know?

A fat Pal rappy is a fat version of an ordinary Pal rappy. They have the same drop rate as a normal Pal rappy but their harder to find so basically they ain't nothing special although it is nice to find them.

rena-ko
Nov 21, 2003, 11:09 AM
theyre fat just... because... ST tought it would be funny.

then, i actually prefer running to piping them... pal rappies i mean.

Miki
Nov 21, 2003, 11:18 AM
When I was piping for Pal Rappies for Agito, I found that on average, I got one every half-hour or so. My best was after about 15 minutes, and my worst was near an hour. So, the numbers you got were a little unlucky, but still in the realm of possibility.

If you can clear the mission out quickly, you'll take longer to see as many rappies as a person telepiping, but you'll get experience an items, and you'll be less bored.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Nov 21, 2003, 12:10 PM
yeah... instead of Pal Rappy piping, I jus spent an hour and a half of my life piping for a Hildetorr and nothing.... I ran into one last night, but it dropped me a Raygun+1.... I should jus do runs and get exp....

KaFKa
Nov 21, 2003, 12:39 PM
yes..

(yet another KaFKa equation:D) rappy runs+exp+the possible rare item+that randomness factor=anti-boredism