PDA

View Full Version : MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH

BogusKun
Nov 19, 2003, 08:41 PM
I'm never going asleep again.

At this moment I have 6 roommates in MY house because I don't wanna sleep, or get bored... I lost 10 pounds by not eating. Only Gatorade and water... AHHHH! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOo!

DarthFomar
Nov 19, 2003, 08:49 PM
That good huh!!! Hmmm...I may just get it after all...muhahahahahahaha!!! *goes to check his account*

So tell us about the game, I don't even know anything about it *other than you race go-karts*. What kinds of modes, features, and secret stuff does it have.

Aunt_Betty
Nov 19, 2003, 09:43 PM
I NEED THAT GAME!!!!!!!! plz now

Delsaber
Nov 19, 2003, 11:38 PM
How far are you? I have played a decent amount, but not a lot. I have got Gold on every cup except All Tours Cup on 100cc and 150cc.. they take forever.

shifter
Nov 20, 2003, 12:08 AM
got it today, and i love it. i only got through all of 50cc before the people in my dorm found out and we played four player for about four hours. its ungodly sweet and those of u out there who can play with three other friends, wont play any other multi player game for a long while.

Zaneatron
Nov 20, 2003, 01:06 PM
what you now need is is another gamecube, another copy of MK:DD 2 bba'a (or 1 if you already have 1) some ethernet cable, another TV and 4 more friends. then it gets even better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i hope to do so in the near future

BogusKun
Nov 20, 2003, 01:16 PM
I know I played with OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'm amm planning on pissing on myself if I lose my first game to see what will happen... I mean I have 7 people in my house and half of them won't fuckin leave ooooo

Man I'm serious man... SHIT! OK OK. I'm going for 150cc all gold tomorrow today is my B-day.

Zaneatron
Nov 20, 2003, 01:43 PM
are you drunk? seeing that last post of yours made little or no sense to me :S

happy birthday anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bday.gif

so have you played 8 player? or 7 or something over 5? if so how was it. it better be uber http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 20, 2003, 01:56 PM
Ah, so Nintendo HAS made another game that makes use of the GameCube's networking capacity. Good good.

Skett
Nov 20, 2003, 03:26 PM
I have had this game since it came out. In fact I was the first to get it at my Software Ect. This game is great. I dont think it is better than the SNES classic but great nontheless. I cant wait until my friends come over to play.

AlphaDoom
Nov 20, 2003, 03:27 PM
I'm on all cup tour! but going through the cups on 150cc will take more than a few pints...
It's a great game, my favourite track is definately Rainbow Road, my favourite battle level is Luigi's Mansion due to how big it is and my favourite characters are Toad, Toadette in Toad's kart because their special (gold mushroom) rules!

Inu_Ranma
Nov 21, 2003, 02:29 AM
Are there secret battle levels and racers!!?

Joltox
Nov 21, 2003, 02:36 AM
Come on, Come on, Come on!!!!!!
Spill the beans everyone. What is the game like?
Never played it yet.

Bradicus
Nov 21, 2003, 08:00 AM
On 2003-11-20 23:29, Inu_Ranma wrote:
Are there secret battle levels and racers!!?

i hope not. I rock at battle, but difficult racing isnt my forte.

Zaneatron
Nov 21, 2003, 08:13 AM
the game is teh r0><0rz.
it has the ability to play up to 8 players via a LAN (2 GC, 2 games, 2 BBA's, 2 TV's, some ethernet cable)
however, there is an option to use a HUB and link 8 GC's together. obviously you would need 8 games more cable and more bba's and so fourth. but it would be the bogs dollocks i tell you.

there are several extra cars to unlock from winning gold cups.
The special cup is acheived by winning the starting 3 cups on 100cc.
I have so far only unlocked luigi's mansion battle level, but i get the feeling there is one more. that would come from winning the 150cc all cup mode. i get that feeling seeing 50cc and 100cc gave me nothing on the all cup tour http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif, also there is a space for one more battle arena on the select screen :S

Happy Karting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AlphaDoom
Nov 21, 2003, 08:33 AM
Ok, I've done the all cup tour and now on mirror mode! I've unlocked King Boo and Petey Piranha, Tilt-a-Kart (the last of the battle mode) and Toadette's Kart. This game just gets better and better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zaneatron
Nov 21, 2003, 08:36 AM
ffs, i need to spend more time on it. i got quite far yesterday anyway. well im not as far as i thought.

what i want to know is how will DK mountain work in mirror mode? or is it just the other way around, so right hand turns become left and so fourth. cos reverse courses would be cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

maybe that comes after mirror mode!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

also isnt toadette's special a gian blue shell. because i distictly remember seeing one yesterday..............along with a bowsers shell, hurtling right at me. it was scary. but fortunately i had some 1337 driving skillz so i avoided them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-11-21 05:38 ]</font>

AlphaDoom
Nov 21, 2003, 08:49 AM
Nah toadette's special is the gold mushroom just like toad's and yeah if you go left on normal, on mirror mode you would go right. Shame it couldn't be reversed but it wouldnt work anyway unless your thinking of driving off dk's mountain and landing over the cannon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Zaneatron
Nov 21, 2003, 08:52 AM
maybe one could shoot you down the hill?

but im sure there was a giant blue shell http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif im positive ther was one.

maybe she has 2 specials.............

BogusKun
Nov 21, 2003, 03:55 PM
There are far more secrets in the game than you think. Some of the codes themselves haven't yet been revealed. Fuck this shit!!!

Inu_Ranma
Nov 21, 2003, 04:22 PM
I just want a new block fort...is that too much to ask? That map was my favorite single aspect of the N64 version.

Bradicus
Nov 21, 2003, 06:39 PM
On 2003-11-21 13:22, Inu_Ranma wrote:
I just want a new block fort...is that too much to ask? That map was my favorite single aspect of the N64 version.

this is true.... Ah such memories...

Hrith
Nov 21, 2003, 08:27 PM
Actually, it is one of the worst games I know, nothing new, NOTHING, the Nintendo way, old recipes, average graphics, insipide gameplay, awfully short.
A little more interesting in multi-player, still... and Battle mode is a joke.

PABLOparavida
Nov 21, 2003, 10:31 PM
I'm going to system link with some homies next saturday

Inu_Ranma
Nov 22, 2003, 02:43 PM
I played in a tourney at Cogswell PolyTech (the nation's top Game Design college) last night. It was beautiful. Eight players, networked. I came in fourth out of sixteen. Bad luck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

darthsaber9x9
Nov 22, 2003, 06:56 PM
On 2003-11-21 17:27, Kefka wrote:
Actually, it is one of the worst games I know, nothing new, NOTHING, the Nintendo way, old recipes, average graphics, insipide gameplay, awfully short.

yeas it does seem to be more of the same. but i dunno, if people buy it, nintendo will release it. although it would be nice to see some more original games.

at the moment now, i feel im growing out of games. i ahevnt played any in ages. and i have more stuff to spend money on.i guess im growing up...

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 07:04 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

yep, im sick of all those cart games where two people throw fireballs and turtle shells at each other, whilst switching betwen nose gunner and pilot... so repetative... and nintendo just keeps pumping 'em out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

everyone else who posted here says it's great... who should i believe; people who own it, or some deeply prejudiced/misinformed guy that insults the company because he really knows nothing of the game?

Hrith
Nov 22, 2003, 08:41 PM
Actually, you need to be a lot prejudiced/misinformed to buy such a game.
Only fanboys might enjoy it.
From an unbiased point of view, this game's crap. And all non-fanboys on my forum definitely agree.

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 08:46 PM
On 2003-11-22 17:41, Kefka wrote:
Actually, you need to be a lot prejudiced/misinformed to buy such a game.
Only fanboys might enjoy it.
From an unbiased point of view, this game's crap. And all non-fanboys on my forum definitely agree.

laughable... i wasn't aware that there were mario kart fanboys.

oh well, everyone is entitled to their own oppinion, but it works best if you say why you dislike a game that you hav'nt palyed so much. Did you get run over by a plumber's truck or something?

Hrith
Nov 22, 2003, 09:08 PM
"Run over by a plumber's truck" lmao http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I already said why. Should I develop ?

Too bad, you cannot read French (or can you ?), you'd have had a good time on the forum I use !

Delsaber
Nov 22, 2003, 10:13 PM
So I am a "Fanboy" for buying and enjoying the game? I would hope that is what you think... Oh well, everyone has their opinions.

Inu_Ranma
Nov 23, 2003, 04:12 AM
I enjoy the game for its gameplay but have not bought it, yet. I'm most definitely not a fanboy and would say that your opinion, which is based on a lack of information, renders itself invalid.

Hrith
Nov 23, 2003, 11:10 AM
I like people who do not have any arguments and say "your opinion is invalid", funny.

If I like information, then you lack insight, this game is lame, and I've played it way more than I should have.

And only on my forum, over 20 people agree, some were even more disappointed.

I was not, Mario Sunshine is crap, Wind Waker is awful, I damn knew MKDD was gonna be worse. There was no disappointment, but face the facts, MKDD sucks big time.
I'm not biased, that's probably what you resent. I'm not anti-Nintendo or whatever -- why would NGC be my only console, then ? and Metroid Prime is awesome.
But any game featuring Mario is terrible, which, on a sidenote, saddens me.

Bradicus
Nov 23, 2003, 12:44 PM
to say that "your Forum" is against it really prooves nothing. There are hundreds of people in the KKK, but does that make them right? (not comparing you to them, just giving an example) As for you saying that they have no backup for their reasons, they like it, and you dont. Being the polite people that they are, they wanted to leave it at that.

You did not really state your reasons all that well either. *ahem*

Actually, it is one of the worst games I know, nothing new, NOTHING,

what exactly are you comparing it to? Anyway, the game actually offers several new racers, carts, tracks, weapons, modes, and... oh yeah, that whole "two people on one cart" thing...

the Nintendo way, old recipes, average graphics, insipide gameplay, awfully short.

When a game is the third installment of a series, one expects some similarities between the games no? Halo 2 isnt going to be an action-rpg for a reason. By the by, i found the graphics quite refreashing compared to all of this generation's "blood, guts, and grime" games. As for the gameplay, i loved it! some will, some wont ***FACT OF LIFE***. I doubt you have beaten any difficult circuits, let alone earned anything, so i wont even get into your "short" comment. Plus, its a freaking multiplayer game.

it is made for multiplayer, and all of my friends love it. 'specially when on eight player *drools*

Inu_Ranma
Nov 23, 2003, 12:58 PM
How much, exactly, did you play the game?

BogusKun
Nov 23, 2003, 01:18 PM
EVERY F*CKIN DAY

Hrith
Nov 23, 2003, 02:41 PM
Beat 100% in under 5 hours. Hopefully I didn't buy it.

I am not trying to say I am right, I ain't god (my bro is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif ), but most of the time, people refuse to admit a game sucks cuz they bought it. Nor am I trying to say that because most people on a popular French board dislike it, then it's bad. There are still 2 or 3 that like it, I pity them -- not for liking MKDD, for being like 5 to 1 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Graphically, it is not ugly, that would be an exaggeration. But there is mist, the settings are empty and the backgroung as well as the ground are blurred ! Are we on NGC ?
Look at F-Zero !

If you want to grasp my meaning of 'new stuff', look at the HUGE difference between SA1 & SA2(B), any KoF, and so on.
The 'two people on kart' does not bring anything new to me, just a misleader.

And I'm damn sick of that ugly, resentful, loathesome Mario design.
Look at Sonic, that's some design. Mario is the antithesis of coolness, and hasn't changed since it was created.

As for gameplay, if you like it then there's nothing I can do for you, even F-Zero is less insipid on that matter.

It is a true pity for the universe of video-games that some people do not realize the huge lack of creation in Mario products, because that encourages Nintendo in perpetuating its lame game policy.
They use their names for money, but it will not last, for more and more people become aware of their trickery, fortunately.

Inu_Ranma
Nov 23, 2003, 03:09 PM
Okay...I cannot say other than that I personally think that you are full of it. I seriously doubt that, all other things aside, you can beat every aspect of DD within 5 hours. You're either heavily exaggerating, or full of it. It's not that it's impossible, it's just that no sensible person is that obsessive.

Bradicus
Nov 23, 2003, 06:14 PM
About the gameplay: Er... you press "a" to go accelerate, "b" to break- this is the sama setup for all racing games... In MKDD, you can powerslide, and shoot stuff, so that adds to it. No one needs your "help" man. Some like it, some dont. Forcing your oppinions on others is arrogant.

shifter
Nov 23, 2003, 09:15 PM
u want mario to change his uni or somethin, come on hes a plumber. the only thing that could make mario look more "real", is to make him even fatter, and make it so his pants hang right off his ass.

i am in no ways a fanboy of mario or nintendo, prefer sega, but just like sonic, mario has been updated in all of his games. go back and look at mario 64, then mk 64 then ssbm on the cube and then dd, then tell me that mario hasnt changed.

i dont know how this game has wronged u, but please let other people decide on their own whether they want to buy it or not. i find the game fun myself, and even better with a group of friends. since u dont like it and didnt buy, well good for u.

Hrith
Nov 23, 2003, 09:33 PM
On 2003-11-23 12:09, Inu_Ranma wrote :
You are full of it.
Full of what ?

And how am I hindering you to enjoy this game ? or even buy it ? C'mon, this is internet. I'm not interfering with your life.

I'm sick and tired of that 2-year old-orientated design. You gotta admit Sonic's a lot cooler. If Nintendo were to make efforts on this, I might consider buying one of their Mario games.

But I'm also fed up with NEVER EVER being surprised by a Mario game, average to good graphics, short game, easy difficulty, insipid gameplay, total lack of fun (compare Sunshine to SA2 or Billy Hatcher), no room for 'sidetracking'.
This sums up all Nintendo games since the N64, except Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64 and Metroid Prime.

Inu_Ranma
Nov 24, 2003, 02:23 AM
Did you just read like one sentence of my post and ignore the rest? If you play games like you read posts, no wonder you hated it.

I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you, all in all. I enjoyed the game quite muchly, I doubt that you delved into every secret in 5 hours, I also enjoyed Mario Sunshine, which still has the best water I've seen in a console game, among other things, and was very original, and I look forward to the next mario franchise games to grace the 'cube.

DarthFomar
Nov 24, 2003, 02:52 AM
On 2003-11-23 18:33, Kefka wrote:

On 2003-11-23 12:09, Inu_Ranma wrote :
You are full of it.
Full of what ?

And how am I hindering you to enjoy this game ? or even buy it ? C'mon, this is internet. I'm not interfering with your life.

I'm sick and tired of that 2-year old-orientated design. You gotta admit Sonic's a lot cooler. If Nintendo were to make efforts on this, I might consider buying one of their Mario games.

But I'm also fed up with NEVER EVER being surprised by a Mario game, average to good graphics, short game, easy difficulty, insipid gameplay, total lack of fun (compare Sunshine to SA2 or Billy Hatcher), no room for 'sidetracking'.
This sums up all Nintendo games since the N64, except Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64 and Metroid Prime.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...back up!!!

Mario Sunshine was not easy...it was difficult at most. That was a pretty agrivatingly fun game. So in no way can you call it an easy game. In fact most Mario adventure games were not easy. But, I did enjoy Sonic Adventure 2 more than Mario Sunshine...I must admit.

But then again this could just be me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bradicus
Nov 24, 2003, 08:08 AM
i have been surprised by many mario games...

yoshi's island- didnt see that coming
smash bros- completely new "pick up" fighting style
sunshine- er... if you say thast you predicted this game... you lie
Mario safari- riiiiiiiight
Yoshi cookie- ditto
PS is sonic less predictable? Go fast... and you're done.

Hrith
Nov 24, 2003, 10:57 AM
I cannot answer to people who say Sunshine is original or that the point of SA2 is to go fast -- even if that was probably just to mock me.

I admit I haven't played MKDD thoroughly, but I did Sunshine, and damn know what I'm talking about http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

How can you suggest I play superficially ? 350 hours in SA2, and for Christ's sake, my sig, man, my sig !

Yoshi's Island ROCKS, but I said "since the N64", the one on N64, Yoshi's Story, is very disappointing.
Other games you mention I either disagree or haven't played.

Bradicus
Nov 24, 2003, 11:27 AM
I have to agree with you on the Yoshi's story thing... you should NOT be able to beat a game in 15 min...

I was refiring to all of the 2D sonic games (i know that you know that they're carbon copies). Strangely, the only part i really enjoyed about SA 2 Battle, was the sonic/shadow speed levels (damn they were fun). The robot stuff wasn't good enough on its own, and the treasure things were tedious.

still, playing yoshi's story, and paper mario were like being kicked in the nuts by a bull.

shifter
Nov 24, 2003, 11:39 AM
o how right u are bradicus, im sorry to admit i own both those games(stop laughing at me), although i got far more enjoyment from paper mario as short as it was, than that god awful game called yoshie story.

BogusKun
Nov 24, 2003, 12:46 PM
I still play Super Mario RPG when I'm taking a rest from my gamecube

KillerCC1101
Nov 24, 2003, 04:28 PM
pffft who wants to play MK:DD on a lan when you can play online like me ;o

if you want to know how pm me ;D

Inu_Ranma
Nov 24, 2003, 05:14 PM
I personally prefer lan. It's nice to be able to hear the reactions of your opponents, but also to have your own screen.

Zaneatron
Nov 25, 2003, 05:26 PM
how did the 16 player LAn work out?
did you need like a 16 port HUB like in 8 player, obviously with just more people.
seeing you said you had your own screen i get that impression.
but 16 players on one race course, craziness http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Inu_Ranma
Nov 25, 2003, 11:26 PM
Woops!

Sorry. The tourney was 16 players in a double bracket, so 8 players each round.

Zaneatron
Nov 26, 2003, 11:19 AM
Apparently it is possible to do 16 player races, but im not sure how that works?

maybe its the 8 GC/player HUB setup just with 2 people per screen rather than 1. i dunno, there must be a reason why my wavebird, and anyone else who has one, has 16 channels :S

Inu_Ranma
Nov 26, 2003, 11:44 AM
Good point...

BARTAmaster
Nov 26, 2003, 11:57 AM
Is this game really that good? I never liked Mario games. All of you act like it's the best game in the world! One really, really innovative game is super smash melee. I understand playing a fighter for days straight , but not a racing game.

bstockz
Nov 26, 2003, 11:26 PM
double dash looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to get it but everywhere around me is out! im supposed to have a huge 16 person LAN extravaganza at my house this weekend but i cant find the game!

Aunt_Betty
Nov 26, 2003, 11:31 PM
On 2003-11-25 14:26, Zaneatron wrote:
how did the 16 player LAn work out?
did you need like a 16 port HUB like in 8 player, obviously with just more people.
seeing you said you had your own screen i get that impression.
but 16 players on one race course, craziness http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh,I like madness

---Gir

Aunt_Betty
Nov 26, 2003, 11:32 PM
But no one I know has Kirby's Air Ride... I want to do LAN on it.

But if you want to know a site that has a service....
http://www.warppipe.com/
Btw: That new avlanch 1080 snowboard game is also ging to have LAN.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kokekirby on 2003-11-26 20:35 ]</font>

Inu_Ranma
Nov 27, 2003, 01:52 AM
I don't think that a 16 person lan is possible after all...

Reason: There aren't enough racers.

AlphaDoom
Nov 27, 2003, 07:45 AM
Theres 2 characters per kart where theres 8 karts per race. Therefore, it adds up to 16.

Inu_Ranma
Nov 27, 2003, 10:46 AM
Ah...good point again. I don't personally like riding double very much so I didn't even count that...

DOG21313
Nov 27, 2003, 01:53 PM
On 2003-11-21 05:13, Zaneatron wrote:
the game is teh r0><0rz.
it has the ability to play up to 8 players via a LAN (2 GC, 2 games, 2 BBA's, 2 TV's, some ethernet cable)
however, there is an option to use a HUB and link 8 GC's together. obviously you would need 8 games more cable and more bba's and so fourth. but it would be the bogs dollocks i tell you.

there are several extra cars to unlock from winning gold cups.
The special cup is acheived by winning the starting 3 cups on 100cc.
I have so far only unlocked luigi's mansion battle level, but i get the feeling there is one more. that would come from winning the 150cc all cup mode. i get that feeling seeing 50cc and 100cc gave me nothing on the all cup tour http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif, also there is a space for one more battle arena on the select screen :S

Happy Karting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Actually, ethernet cable doesnt work, you need cross cable and believe me, there is a difference. My friends and I couldnt get it working the other night, we were using the ethernet cable that I use for PSO. We had the wrong kind... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zaneatron
Nov 27, 2003, 05:23 PM
well hahahaha, i laugh at myself, but then i laugh some more after finding out recently that i possess some crossover cable, hahahahaa http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

i must admit i didnt know that, and its prolly in the manual, but im crazy so i didnt read it properly :S

Inu_Ranma
Nov 27, 2003, 06:15 PM
I know you need crossover cable from cube to cube, but having crossover cable from a cube to a hub wouldn't make much sense. I do believe that Ethernet LAN cable should work with a hub. Should. I'm not at all sure.

Zaneatron
Nov 28, 2003, 01:30 PM
does anyone want to try warp pipe with me?

i dont see why i couldnt post it. its not illegal in the way that its a warez or anything.

www.warppipe.com in here youll find the download, which lets you play online with mario kart.
If ya want some karting action againt me, PM or IM me. I have all but ICQ so im fairly contactable http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-11-28 10:32 ]</font>

StrongBad
Nov 29, 2003, 02:58 AM
O...M...G...This game is quite possibly the funnest game I have ever played! I am completely blown away by the multiplayer. The regular racing is pretty good but the battle modes are SO FREAKIN FUN! Me and my brother have been playing Capture the Shine and Bomb-Om Attack or whatever its called for the past 2 hours. I think the IGN crew were on crack when they gave it the score because I think this deserves at least a 9, probably around a 9.5. I can't wait to set up the online thingy for it so then I can whoop some ass online. Anyone who doesn't have this game yet, GO GET IT!

Firocket1690
Nov 29, 2003, 10:04 PM
[thread jack]
I just rented F-Zero and it's sooooo fokking HARD !!!!11
[/thread jack]

Oh the other hand, I might get Mario Kart. Christmas and my birthday are comming up. Hopefully. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Orange_Coconut
Nov 29, 2003, 11:19 PM
I just got the game over this long weekend and truthfully I think it's alright. Some of the stages are awesome, and I like the double-ammo bit (hence the subname "Double-Dash" :P). There are a few problems that I have seen with it, such as the battle mode and the short cuts.

Over all though, I would give the game around a 7-8/10. I think it's a good game to have with many people around, it's a lot more fast paced than the other ones it seems.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2003-11-29 20:35 ]</font>

BogusKun
Dec 1, 2003, 10:30 AM
heh, Gackt.

Anyways... I went from 150 to 143 when I played the game the first week. The lost 3 by the time i finally posted now i'm at 135 pounds.

Man, am I losin weight or what?

Mario Kart tournaments are coming to Austin. TXgaming (.com)
Can't wait til they set up more stuff.

I'm getting musty, a beard and mustache like mario http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif...
And my hair is long and dingy. I need a proper shower lol.

BogusKun
Dec 3, 2003, 03:54 AM
Hmm Warpipe is working properly... so this will bring a new challenge to the community!

Zaneatron
Dec 3, 2003, 08:53 AM
can i play you sometime? or anyone for that matter?

*cries out* please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BogusKun
Dec 5, 2003, 03:47 AM
I'll let anyone know where to get at me with warppipe. I just need to buy a linksys.