PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The Infected of Falz - Chapter 11 end chapter now po

Sord
Nov 20, 2003, 10:42 PM
Well it took some serious thingking and about 45 min. but heres the beggining. Note: MAGs will not take place in this story, if you want them in, to bad!

Prologue: It's been two hundred years after the defeat of Dark Falz. When the monster finally fell, people rejoiced. They never seemed to notice the black ball of wispy smoke that seemed to rise out of the body of the dead beast. It rose to the sky and thinned out, to be spread throughout the atmosphere, as well as space. Small portions of the wisp were planting themselves in host bodies. People who had weak minds were the easiest to infect, as well as any android with a weak AI. But one wisp infected a strong willed man, and could never fully take control...

Years past by and there was peace. But then occurrences started happening. People had gone missing or were found dead. At each site where a dead person was found the words Dark Falz had been scraped into the ground and the victim's blood filled the crevice. The government tried to hide it, but the media found out. During the times of peace the government had weakened it's control on reporters, and such, the news spread like wildfire.

As soon as the news of Dark Falz spread, all of the infected and their children came out and revealed themselves. They attacked anyone who was not infected or they infected them. Over 6 months the Pioneer militia held back the army of evil. No one seemed to be winning.

The war raged on. Soon Ragol had become a flaming battleground. People set bases wherever the light shown to their liking and fought the opposing side. Still there were no signs of winnings.

Eventually everyone joined a side. You would only carry one of two types of IDs, a white one or black one. The IDs now had the potential to search a person's soul for any infection of the Dark Falz force. But on the 200th year of the monster Falz had taken as a body was defeated. A girl was born and her ID was gray...

Hope you like it, or not, either way i can take disses and compliments to help shape it up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-29 12:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-30 13:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-02 20:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-03 13:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-10 17:16 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Nov 20, 2003, 10:44 PM
It's really short... And there are no real specific characters... Can I assume this is going to be continued?

Sord
Nov 20, 2003, 10:47 PM
yes, it's just a prologue, or setting

ladyjaderiver
Nov 20, 2003, 10:48 PM
I was hoping it was... I'll be looking forward to more from you, then. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sord
Nov 20, 2003, 10:48 PM
and i plan to make further chapters longer, and spend more time on them

MQuantum
Nov 20, 2003, 11:02 PM
Arrgh! Evilness! I was planning an infection Fic a month ago!

Oh, well good start! I like what you've done with it. On fic that's started a while after DF's demise... 200 YEARS! I'll be keeping my eye on this... To see if you find any more of my ideas lying around....

*Begin supispious stares*

Sord
Nov 21, 2003, 06:31 PM
Chapter One: Nulla got up out of bed, stretched and yawned. "Time for another horrible day of staring" she said aloud to no one in particular, "to make it worse, it's my 17th birthday and I still won't get what I really want, the answer to why I have this gray ID and why I exist" She quickly got dressed into her outfit. It consisted of a dark pink shirt without sleeves and three navy collars sewed on overlapping each other.. This seemed to abstract her bright green hair in such a way that it seemed to glow. Her pants where extremely baggy with big pockets on either leg and four semi-large pockets on the waist area, their color was jet black with navy stitching where the pockets and hems had been sewn. Her eyes were completely symmetrical horizontally making a football shaped eye socket. Her iris was a deep black, it was so dark that you could even make out the pupil. Their were rumors floating around that said if you looked her in the eyes to long then you would fall into a never ending abyss. The strangest thing about her though was the gray ID she had on her choker. She scolded herself for being born this way and left her room to walk through the ever twisting hallways of her home, or rather, everybody's home.

She lived a base, called Hiatus that from the outside was said to look like a giant, thin, cube. Inside there were dining rooms, a kitchen, and other rooms that were needed. They were all made out of metal, no wood, no glass, no plastic, just shiny, silver metal. The war had diminished most of Ragol's resources. The only resource that wasn't diminishing was cloth, food, metal, and water. Cloth and metal were made by having specially taught forces create it out of dirt. The water and food came from plants that were grown outside the base and watered with melted ice from Gibarta spells. Everyone learned the basic foie and barta spell at a young age so they could make water.

Nulla had been born into a small squadron who then shipped her off to the base she was at now. She never knew her parents very well, or even met them for that matter. When she was little she was told they were at another base fighting the war. On her 15th birthday she was told they were dead. She didn't really care, they never sent her anything, not even on her birthday. So she felt no remorse.

Everyone in her base thought she was odd, except for a newman called Arson. He never seemed to really care about her strange eyes or her gray ID. Nulla thought this was because he was a bit strange when it came to fashion. When Nulla stepped out into the lobby Arson chose to come in at the exact same time. For some unknown reason, they often did things at the exact same time. They were even born on the minute of the same day of the same year. Arson quickly jogged up to Nulla to greet her.
Nulla looked her friend Arson up and down. He was about one centimeter smaller than her (she being 5'8"). His hair was gray. It was very long and straight, he always kept it swept back were it laid between his shoulder blades, except for 4 stray hairs that stuck together and curved up then down over his face from the left side. Nulla often wondered if that was intentional or if those hairs were just stubborn. His sleeveless shirt was black and was otherwise plain, he also happened to be wearing the exact same type of pants that she was. His eye's were green but very narrow, not very common in a newmen's blood. The funny thing was, his attitude nowhere near matched his serious look.
"Hey Nullie, how's it going?"

"I'm fine, and for the last time don't call me Nullie"
"Since it's our birthdays I won't bother you with that name for, oh, maybe two minutes
Arson pulled out an orange cylindrical capsule, obviously a weapon of some sort. "Oh, you shouldn't have" Nulla replied sarcastically. Arson just smirked. She then pressed a button and the box materialized into a small shiny metal (big surprise, not!) rod with a hole on either end and one single button. She pressed a button and blue photon beams shout out from either side about 4 feet then widened and flattened at the end to form an oval another 2 feet long and at it's greatest width 5 inches. The ovals seemed to come to such a sharp edge that it was dizzying.

Nulla stared at it but couldn't say anything on account of her jaw was slightly hanging down in a surprised fashion. She had known that Arson was a whiz at creating weapons, but this was fantastic. "Speech problem? Yeah, it can do that to you" At this Nulla told him to shut up and hugged him.
"Well I didn't see that coming." Arson was clearly shocked at this gesture.
"Well, don't expect it to often. And if you ever try to hug me I swear I'll slug you."

Suddenly there was a loud boom from outside and some people were screaming. Nulla and Arson looked at each other. They knew this was going to be a battle. All their lives they had trained and honed their skills. Endless hours of studying techniques, battle strategy, using various guns and blade weapons, all so they could fight the enemy.

The doors of the lobby burst open in a wave of fire. The whole structure of the building seemed to shake at that very moment. Humans, newmans, and androids came rushing in. They all had a smirk on their face, and all bore the black ID of the Falz.

Chapter 2: Arson and Nulla quickly darted through a nearby hallway then into a empty dining room. They the door open in case they could get a surprise attack in on one of the troops when he walked by. Being in a sperate room Nulla couldn't see what, if anything, would come through the door. Then she heard a voice holler with the enthusiasm and clarity of a squad leader, "Well, you all know what to do. Get that gray and any women that seem to be of your fancy, tie the guys up or kill them."
"No!" This voice was different, it was obviously female and it was more seductive and mannered tone to it, "Leave some of the men this time, I want to " she paused as if to try to think of the right words "have some fun with them." "Fine" the leader scoffed, "boys, leave a few men around." all the troops suddenly groaned in disappointment. From the strength of the groan Nulla could tell there were plenty of men that, when armed, could bring down the fortress. This base wasn't made for fighting in the war, it was mainly just a living place for people with a school for kids who would have to fight in the war..

"Now break up men, time to do our job."
When the leader said this the men all spread out looking in rooms and trashing whatever was in there. A lot of times an opening of a door was soon followed after by a plasma gun being fired. Then Nulla heard something that would bring her nightmares for weeks. "Mommy, mommy, don't leave me! Momm" The child's voice, filled with fear and sadness, was suddenly cut off, ended by a quick swipe of a saber. "Noooo! My baby! How could you, you, you" at this point the women shouted some of the most obscene things ever heard then continued wailing as she was hauled off to a group of captured women. Nulla heard a man's voice, followed by the seductive female troop's. "Stay away from me you which!" "Now, now, now, that's no way to treat a lady." A photon stun bullet could be heard followed by a chuckle from the seductive sounding woman as she dragged the paralyzed man out of his quarters.

Nulla could no longer take this, neither could Arson. They looked at each other and nodded, they were going to charge out and strike the first enemy they saw. But Nulla had one more thing she had to make sure was done in case she died.
"You know how I never gave you a present today?"
"Yeah, but what does that have to do with now?"
"Well now seems as good a time as any to give it to you." At this she grabbed him and kissed him. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and massaged the upper portion of his mouth before moving down his right tonsils and withdrawing. Arson's body tightened and seem to vibrate as Nulla pulled her tongue out and parted lips. Her face seem to be an expression of lust mixed with love. Then her face went straight back to seriousness that suited the occasion . "No more time for romance, lets go." The way she said it made it seem like Arson was to blame for the kiss. Arson quickly gain his composure and they both drew their weapons.

Nulla, her new dual saber, and Arson, a small pole about 1 foot long that extended into a wand that's color was a swirl of gray and black with a fiery orange in it.

"Ready? 1,2,3, GO!" Nulla whispered as loud as possible. Both charged through the doorway, or that was the plan.

When they got to the door frame they crashed into an android of immense proportions. It's looked completely human except that it's eyes were a yellow circles and it's arms were metal formed into a muscle like shape that resembled a body builder's. The human portion of the android seemed to be decaying. The entire face was missing, showing muscle and even bone. Several portions of the body were blackened. The skin being a sickly pale color. Veins pushed the skin up as if they wished to be free of their flesh imprisonment. The whole thing stood at about 7 feet. Nulla had heard that androids joined the Falz in return for a body, but this was so horrid that she wondered why the android hadn't turned against them.
Both sides seem startled but Arson took action first casting Gazondae on the android Unfortunately this didn't do much, but the bolt brought the android and Nulla to their senses. The android jumped toward Nulla, it's hands emitting the blades of a Yamato. Nulla thrust up her double saber to block, but in a moment of panic she had turned it vertical, making it cut into the ground. This was fortunate in it's own way as the android, already in mid air, fell on the upper half of the double saber, impaling it. The android slid down the saber and onto Nulla. She let go of her twin-saber, rolling out from under it. She stood up and examined her shirt. It had a dark ooze on it that behaved just like blood, and it definitely wasn't oil or grease.

Arson got sick and had to puke over in a corner. Nulla managed to get her saber out of the android with little effort.
"Don't get to sick Arson, this is just one trooper. There are obviously to many of them. We'll have to leave this place and run."
"But what about,"
Nulla cut into Arson's words, "You realize that they are probably all dead and captured by now, we survived by pure luck. Your a newman, you can sense the living, see if there is anyone alive we can save." Arson did this, everywhere he sensed death, death, some captured, more death. This made a wave of nausea sweep over him, barely allowing to keep his stomach from shooting out of his mouth again. "Your right, everyone is dead or captured to be..." he made a disgusted face knowing that the Falz were going to please themselves with the women for pleasure and for making new troopers. Any Falz that was born was stronger then people that were just infected instead of killed. Another wave of nausea hit him as he realized his own parents were dead, but by some miracle, he kept his stomach down.

Nulla seeing Arson's face, already knew the answer. She shut the door, and locked it, she figured that they had some time before the troops regrouped and found one of their own missing. She had to think of a way out fast. Then she remembered how her new saber could cut through the ground. She would have to slice her way through the walls of rooms to the outside of the base to get out of this hell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-25 19:52 ]</font>

MQuantum
Nov 21, 2003, 07:12 PM
Your spelling, grammer, puntuation could still use a bit of work. You might want to go back through and clean it up a bit. And it got kind of graphic there, with the whole kissing scene... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

That's a good idea too, Newmen sensing life... Hmmmmm....

White_Knight
Nov 21, 2003, 09:28 PM
acttualy the life thing is farily comon and yes there are some bit's of spelling that even a bad speller like myself found anyway keep up the good work

Sord
Nov 22, 2003, 07:46 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-26 19:56 ]</font>

Sord
Nov 22, 2003, 10:03 PM
Chapter 3: Nulla quickly calculated where she was in the base and figured that the shortest way out would be to the east. She took up her twin saber and sliced through the eastern wall into a semi-circle. She kicked it down, only to have Arson say "What the hell are you..." before he figured it out. Arson quickly gained his form and he and Nulla. The whole process was repreated again and agian (minus the what the !!!), every three or four rooms having blood all over the place. At one point Arson asked "How many walls are left?" Nulla didn't really know how many walls were left, just that this would be the shortest way direction to the outside, so she shrugged. Arson rolled his eyes as he dashed through the next wall.

There was one big difference about the room they had just entered. It had the same furniture as any sleeping quarters, a chest to keep clothes and a moderately comfy bed, and the walls were just the same, bare. The thing that stood out was that a Ramar was standing in the middle of the room, holding a sort of cannon. He looked... Who cares what he looked like?! It won't matter soon anyways.

Arson didn't waste any time thinking and cast Gifoie. The Ramar's face went white as he felt the fire inside his gut expand, burning his vanes and boiling his blood, all in a matter of nanoseconds. The fiery explosion spread out, flinging blood out in every direction as well as ash. The blood hit just about everything, making a sizzling sound when it landed. This was bad for Nulla and Arson because the blood that landed on them was burnt as if a spoon heated in a boiling pot of water was flung at you with tremendous force.

Luckily Nulla's adrenaline was too high for her to feel anything, and Arson hadn't quite got over the shock that he just killed a man. Then he remembered that the Falz killed his family and all shock and guilt was erased. By then the blood had already cooled down. Ironicly, that was the very last room.

As Arson and Nulla stepped through the new doorway, they both stopped dead in their tracks. They had seen pictures of what Ragol looked like and were told that if any animal life existed, it would be underground hiding out in abandoned mines where resources were once gathered, but the real thing was just to shocking for them to comprehend immediately. The land was the color of reddish dirt, but so eroded it was like a huge layer of dust. There was no life of any kind around except for a feild of crops in the distance, obviously where their vegies came from. The landscape was completely flat, with no mountain or valley in sight. The sky was red, filled with dust particles and the blood of men that had been spread out on a cellular level whenever their ships had been shot by photon missiles. There was no wind near the ground either, so the temperature always remained around 70 degrees Celsius, only 30 degrees bellow water's boiling point.

As Nulla and Arson scanned the horizon they spotted one of the enemy's vehicles. It looked like a giant floating spike. It's rear end had a diameter of about 9 feet that slowly inclined 12 feet down to a round point. Its color was black and had a somewhat clear section about 2 feet down from the rear that covered about 75 percent of the vehicle all the down to its point.

"Look! Over there. There's a hover spike we can use. Or I think that's what the class book called it." Nulla said as she pointed to the craft. Arson nodded and they both took off towards it. They reached it in about 30 seconds and found that a section of the clear visor opened upwards so that you could get inside. They quickly hopped in, Arson in front (obviously being the most likely to figure out the controls) and Nulla in back. Once the door was closed the spike seemed comfortable in temperature. It's interior was somewhat strange though. All along the sides and back were horizontal cuts spaced at incremints of in inch below and above each other. In the back a small door had been made for any kind of lugage. The chairs were on pole and swiveled a bit but were otherwise still. They seemed to be made of steel, but were not hot despite they were painted black. The only thing not found was an engine.

Arson quickly tried to figure out how to work this contraption before the obvious hit him. The controls had been labeled. There was a pillar that lifted up that had a joystick on it and a button that said start. On either side there were two pedals, on the left was accelerate and on the right was brake. Arson pushed the start button and a computer voice, neither male or female and lacking all emotion, came from some unknown source. "Press acceleration in 3..." At that very moment the leader of the gang of Falz walked right up to the hood followed by "2..." what could only have been the seductive sounding woman from before. "1..." The leader and the women made eye contact with Nulla a split second before "Accelerate." Arson slammed the left pedal to the ground and the spike shot off at 350 meters an hour. Nulla didn't see anything else, except their eyes, they were exactly like her's.
The burst of speed created a sonic boom that blew the leader of the Falz and the women at least twenty feet across the ground before rolling to a stop, their armor protecting them enough that they could survive, but only to survive. The woman had several misplaced bones and bruises, and somwhere in the landing the leaders arm had been torn off, but the bone was still connected.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-25 17:34 ]</font>

Delsaber
Nov 22, 2003, 10:04 PM
NOt bad.. better than I could do

Sord
Nov 23, 2003, 05:30 PM
okay, first i would like to note that i was very, very, very, bored out of my mind, so this chapter is 2206 words long, over aroun twice as many as usaual. Second, this chapter is more light hearted (or i tried my best to make it like that) and a new character is introduced. Did i say how bored i was?

Chapter 4: Once Nulla and Arson were well away from their now destroyed homme the side with relief. One thing still bothered Arson though. "I hope these things don't have tracers in them" he said out loud to himself. "Just in case, we are going to need to ditch this spike and send it somewhere else so the Falz think we are still with it and never got off,"

"Yeah, but how?"

"Simple. We turn the hover spike off, put a pile of dirt or an object on the acceleration pedal, then turn this thing back on and get out before the countdown ends."

Arson came back with a reply of, "That would work but how could we avoid the sonic boom when this contraption accelerates?"

"Isn't it obvious? Just don't put so much weight on the pedal."

"Oh yeah, good point..." He couldn't believe Nulla had just outsmarted him at what he did best, mechanics.

So they slowed down and did just that, piling the dust/dirt from the ground onto the pedal then hit the go button and jumped out of the spike by the time the computer said "2." The countdown finished and the hover bike turned on and shot like a bullet. There was an unknown drawback to this plan though, the shipped worked by distorting gravity, which disturbed the ground.

"Well, now what do we..." Before Arson could finish the ground began to shake. Nulla and Arson were to surprised to react as a hug hole opened up in the ground, and the dusty surface of Ragol began to slide into it in a counterclockwise motion. They were stuck in a sink hole, and worse, about 5 feet away from the center and about 12 feet away from the outside of the sink hole. They both screamed as they were tugged under and through the hole...

'Owwww, the pain,' Nulla thought as she awoke, but she kept her eyes close. It felt like she was laying on a slab of rock. There were sounds, inhuman ones. She heard a roar followed by a pipipiipipi. It seemed like two different creatures talking to each other. Nulla's curiosity got the best of her and she risked opening her eyes. She saw a booma and a rappy looking at her. When the rappy realized Nulla was awake he pipipiied happily and went behind her head and pushed her up to a sitting position.

When Nulla finally sat up she saw a sight that would stick in her brain forever. There were animals everywhere. Boomas, rappies, savage wolves, all their stronger forms, and even a few hildebears and hildablues. None of them seemed to want to do any harm. All they were doing was watching her and... 'Arson!' She finally thought. Her panic quickly died down though as she looked at her friend laying beside her, snoring obnoxiously. Only he could fall into a peaceful sleep after falling through a sinkhole in the middle of nowhere.

She nudged him and much to her annoyance he just grumbled a reply, "Just a few more minutes..." At this she just clonked him on the head and he shot straight up and grabbed his head. "Ow, my head! I think I hit it when I landed on top of Nulla," he mumbled, not yet realizing that Nulla was sitting right beside him "Well that would explain why my back hurts." When Arson heard this he shouted "Nulla!" Then grabbed her in a hug before remembering she said that she would hit him if he did that. To make a long story short, she did, a weak one, but a hit none the less. "Ow?" Arson replied, his voice had a slight sarcasm tone to it. Then Arson noticed his surroundings. "What in the name of what-in-the-name-of sayings is going on!?"
The booma and the rappy beside Nulla exchanged some growls and pi's and the rappy made one last comment of pipipii that sounded weirdly like a complaint before dashing off through the crowd.

In about a minute the rappy came waddling back. Only difference was, there was a newman walking along side the rappy. He was tall and skinny, he seemed to be wearing clothes that came from at least 180 years ago. His hair was a grayish color, it looked like he got all his hair to point straight up then made a perfectly leveled slice about 5 inches off his head. This made his hair look similar to a pillar. His skin was very pale, this made the pair of yellow goggles covering his rounded eyes very abstract and extremely noticeable. His ears were very long and pointed at the top, obviously marking him as a newman.

The newman walked up to Arson and Nulla and said with a matter of fact voice "My name is Shrike, I'm twenty two, my favorite food to eat is grown meat, yes we do grow our own meet," he added that on to what seemed like to confirm it to himself, "my favorite activity is playing tag with the rappies and sometimes the wolves, and I hate digging tunnels. What's your name and profile?" Nulla saw this guy as a somewhat joke and replied "My name is Nulla and my friend here is Arson, we are both hungry, and thirsty." "Wait, you got me lost here, are your names Nulla and Arson or hungry and thirsty?" No one laughed at Shrike's joke and he mumbled "These two have no since of humor."

Shrike turned to a booma and growled in an inhuman like manner, what was even more shocking was the fact that the booma replied and went off somewhere. "You can talk to animals! Wait, I thought they didn't exist. If they do exist I though they were violent and, uh, I'm very confused." Arson declared. He obviously thought Shrike was a much more interesting character then Nulla had. "Woh there, slow down. Yes I can talk to these animals in all their languages, they do exist, and the reason they're not violent is because the genes that had been tampered with in their gene pool have righted themselves. Also with me being able to understand and speak with them, and they, in turn, understanding each others' language, we have formed somewhat of a society, tunneling through Ragol finding various artifacts and other interesting stuff. Such as my clothes and goggles. We grow our food in various hollowed out areas. To water our food we have dug a series of trenches and aqueducts to our farms. We have even been able to magically make a plant grow meat so that we don't have wolves chasing rappys all over the place trying to get their snappy jaws on them." It was then that it finally donned on Nulla and Arson just what this whole place was. One question was still lingering in Nulla's thoughts though "If we are underneath the surface of Ragol, then why is there light down here?" "Ah, good question. I have figured out a way to cast Grants then thin it out to the point it gives off a comfortable amount of heat and light throughout the caves." "How did you manage it?" "It was easy, after several painful backfires in my experiments. I finally figured it out." Nulla opened her mouth to ask exactly how but figured he'd answer just like her teachers back at the base. Always explaining what and not how or why.

By this time the booma came back and growled at Shrike. "Dinners done, shall we eat?" Both Nulla and Arson nodded vigorously. When they stood up though they found their legs to weak to stand and they both collapsed onto the ground. "Oh yes, I forgot, you two have been sleeping for five days since that sink hole." "What!!!" Arson and Nulla shouted at the same time. "You mean I didn't mention it before? No matter," and with that Shrike picked them both up and sat them down on his shoulders with a strength that couldn't be told from his looks before dashing away at a inhuman speed of at least 20 mph (most humans, newmans, and androids only being able to jog at 5 mph.)

They arrived in no time at a square, wooden table set for three. Each plate contained a slab of meat, vegetables, and a fruit that resembled a peach, but the skin of the fruit seemed to be giving off a small portion of light. Shrike quickly set Arson and Nulla in chairs before sitting in his own. Arson asked out of the blue "If you live underground, how did you get a hold of a table." "We found it while digging, that's how we find most of our materials. We have various item's pilled high in one room, they range from simple monofluids and monomates to more then just one unsealed J-Sword. After hearing this Arson and Nulla had a strange expressions on their faces. They were always taught that such items were discontinued in favor for the Tristars, a spray that could be produced easily and cheaply that would bring you back to perfect health, this including your TP, any strange effects like poison and shock, and even being able to revive someone from an unconscious state.

"Okay first things first, eat you G-peach, that stands for Grantz peach, I figured out how to energize food using Grantz. Any ways, that will give you enough strength to eat the rest of your food." As Nulla reached out to grab her food she finally realized that she and Arson were wearing pajamas and had no blood and dust on them what so ever. "Um, Shrike...why aren't we a mess and why are we in different clothes then when we came in.?" "What? Oh, I had the animals scrub you down and give you more comfortable clothes." Nulla began to think of little yellow, pink, blue, and giant rappies scrubbing her down and giggled. Arson had to resist the urge of checking for booma scratches that would occur during the wash.

All three began to eat and Shrike asked how his two guest wound up at a sinkhole and falling through. Arson and Nulla switched on and off telling the story and when they finally came to the end, well after their meal was gone and they were full Arson asked what Shrike's story was. "All I remember is that when I was seven I hit my head and wound up underground surrounded by all these animals, I can't remember a thing before that. The only key to my past life are horrible dreams of death and darkness. Sometimes I wonder if I really didn't hit my head and simply chose to forget all of it, or maybe a combination of both.

"Any ways you two should take a bath in the hot springs then hit the hay. I hope you don't mind bathing together because one hot spring isn't to far, but the next closest one would take an hour to get to. Of course you could just go in one at a time, but I'm sure your both equally tired, another thing is you two will have to sleep in the same room, or cave, mind you there will be separate beds though. At the last statement Nulla's and Arson's face turned a very deep shade of red. It wasn't so much as sleeping in the same room as it was that the way Shrike said the statement was as if they had slept together before. Nudity wasn't considered a very strong thing at the base, but intercourse was. Shrike, being the host of his two new found friends was polite enough to ignore the shade of red his guests had obtained and let out a cat like roar.

Two savage wolves came in and Shrike spoke to them then turned to Arson and Nulla. "My two friends here will take you to the hot springs, towels, soap, rags, and pajamas are waiting for you there." So Arson and Nulla stood up slightly wobbly, but managed to stay standing and followed the wolves to the spring. The whole walk took about five minutes. Once there Arson and Nulla looked at the hot spring which had some steam coming from it but was relatively clear.

They both seem kind of flustered at undressing in front of each other after the kiss but did so any ways. They both got in and washed but stayed in awhile longer just for relaxing their stiff muscles. During this whole time nothing was said. Ironically both people were thinking the same thing. Why is it you can have a friend all your life that have seen each other naked several other times for various casual reasons, but when they fall in love with each other being naked in front of each other becomes hard and an awkward silence ensues.

After a while they both got out and dressed. A rappy was waiting outside for them and he took them to their rooms. The both seem to collapse on their beds. They were soft and the mattress was filled with stray rappy feathers. Both fell asleep quickly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-25 14:49 ]</font>

odie2088
Nov 23, 2003, 07:03 PM
ooooh, nice fic...i like it a lot! EAT YOUR G-PEACH SO YOU CAN GROW UP TO BE BIG AND STRONG! just like Dark Falz!

MQuantum
Nov 23, 2003, 09:53 PM
Good! Long is ok! Oh, yeah, something I forgot earlier, everytime the speaker changes, it's customary to change paragraphs. Another tip for ease!

Person 1: "Blah."

Person 2: "Blah? Make sense, you moron!"

Person 1: *smack* "I'm not a moron, monkey!"

Sord
Nov 24, 2003, 02:23 PM
This chapter i think is rather, erm...unique. Mostly because I'v made in attempt at being humerous. Something i'm not allways good at. This chapter also include an explantion of what disk and mertials are and how they do what they do. Well here it is...

Chapter 5: Arson and Nulla woke up at around the same time with about five minutes difference. They walked out together, still in their PJs and, after several trial and errors found the area where they had eaten the other day. They both looked at a happy Shrike stuffing himself with something that looked like g-peaches that had been sliced thinly then dehydrated to make a cereal. "Oh hey guys, I see you didn't find you clothes this morning, Rupert must be shrugging of his duties again. I mean honestly, what does that blue feather ball do all day any ways? I hope he's not hitting on that love rappy again, she's hazardous. I keep telling him but no," he drew this out in an annoyed tone, "he refuses to listen. There I go trailing off the subject again. Any ways, would you like some Shrike Brand G-Weaties?"

Arson and Nulla rolled their eyes at their new found friend, or rather a friend that found them. They both gave a sure at the same time and sat down. Shrike let out a growl and a gigabooma came out wearing a pink polka dotted apron carrying a tray with two bowls of g-wheaties. This was just so awkward that it stunned Arson and Nulla for about two seconds before they were enveloped in a fit of laughter. Shrike and the gigabooma looked at their two guests like they were crazy. After Arson and Nulla quieted down ( 3 minutes later, with an occasional giggling every now and then) the gigabooma gave them their food and left.

Arson stared at his food before wondering where Shrike had gotten the milk and decided he didn't want to know, but Nulla did.

"Where did you get milk?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No."

"It's soy milk,"

Shrike said this last statement with enough of a 'well DUH!' tone to kill a rappy. At that very moment Rupert the al rappy had just been insulted by his crush and died a little inside because he was, as Shrike hoped not, hitting on that love rappy again.

"I was wondering if you two are going to return to the surface?" Shrike asked with curiosity in his voice. Nulla and Arson looked at each other then nodded, to hungry to stop eating. "Very well, in that case I want you two to do me a favor and I want you two to do a favor for me."

"Go on" Nulla said between bites. "Okay, heres the deal. I have a very large supply of various materials and armor that can no longer be made on the surface from lack of resources, I am willing to share these with you, IF, you take me with you." Arson swallowed and asked "When was the last time you went to the surface and why do you want to go to the surface?"

"Well, the NASA, or National Animal Spy Association, has sent various spies up to the surface to find out why we get cave-ins near buildings on the surface."

At this point Nulla imagined rappies in black skin tight clothes while Arson was thinking of boomas putting on camouflage. "We have finally figured out why and your story confirms it, that the cause are battles between the Falz and the...What do you call yourselves any ways?" Nulla just said "the Flowen Ricos" and let Shrike continue. "OK. Any ways, the animals realize that the Falz are obviously the bad half of the war and want me to help your side. However, I will not involve any members of my society. To do so could start a three party war. Both sides hunting us for resources while we try to fend them off. This will not be allowed and if you do agree to let me join you we are never to speak of this place anywhere there could be ears, living or electronic. And the last time I went topside was last week to check out an abandoned building" Arson not really caring gave a yes and after a little thought from Nulla she agreed as well.

"Then it is settled. Let us go to the stock room," After saying this Shrike stood up and walked out of his cave, followed by his two guests since everyone had finished breakfast.

The walk to the stock room took awhile but when they finally reach the room, another awkward sight was to be beheld. There were three piles of cubes sorted by color. Orange, blue, and green, but that wasn't the odd part. The odd part was the tekker rappies and the tekker bears, as Shrike called them. They were giant rappies and any variety of hildabears dressed in robes big and small that had a wide color range. Their job was to identify the items in the piles and sort them according to what they did and how strong they were. "I already picked out the items for us to use. For armor we shall wear Flowens Shield and Frame. My weapon will be an unsealed J-sword, we checked your weapon Nulla when you fell through the sinkhole, that should do just fine, and Arson, you needed a better magic weapon, so I picked out the Fire Scepter: AGNI on account of your name and it's ability. Arson simply shrugged because he knew if he opened his mouth, he would burst out laughing at the 'bears and rappies.

"Before we go your going to have to take in large quantities of materials, they'll boost your abilities by two points each depending on what type you use. They quit making them a long time ago because of a shortage of resource. What they didn't know is that rappies kept pick pocketing them every time they played dead, then stood up and got whacked again only to run off with a better item then what they gave away." At this point Shrike had led his guests to two giant piles of what looked like handguns. "Now all you have to do is point them at your head and shoot. It will send out a small ray of light into your brain that will release various chemicals that increase the strength of the body part associated with that type of stat. For example a defense material will increase the strength of your skin.

"While you are busy committing false suicide I will be gathering what I like to call magic crackers. Back in the days they called them disks, probably because they're round. You would eat the cracker then when the crackers components broke down in your stomach and were absorbed by your system, you could use that technique. The great part is they break down instantly which means you can use the technique right away. The ones I am going to give you are of the highest strength. That is part of the reason you need to take in so many materials. I wonder why they call them materials if they look like guns. Oh well." After this Shrike went to retrieve the magic crackers.

Nulla and Arson examined their piles. There were three types of materials, defense, mind, and luck. There were 500 hundred of each one so this was going to take a while. An hour later Shrike came back with a large bag of some sort. He set the bag down and pulled out the disks (which he separated in little plastic bagies) and handed a bag each to Arson and Nulla, and the crackers were quickly consumed. "Now you will be able to use all the stat altering techniques, every element spell, grants and megid, and healing techniques, all at level 30. I had to tamper with their biological structure though so that anyone could use any technique, force or not. The techniques use a lot of TP, but since you used so many mind materials you should be able to use them no problem.

Shrike proceeded to pull out their armor and shields he told them about earlier. "Now I've tampered with these a bit so you can equip six God/Abilitys" at this he pointed to six metallic looking balls inserted into slots on the frame, "instead of just the usual three with a maximum of four. This will increase your abilities greatly. I also did some research on Rico since I had already done some research on Flowen in the past and found out why she was called Red Ring Rico. So I thought it appropriate to give you these. At this Shrike pulled out three red rings, one for Nulla, one for Arson, and one for himself. "This will also give you a boost of power."

Next, he pulled out Arson and Nullas old clothes, they had been washed and somehow rid of all the blood. Arson and Nulla realized they were still in their PJs An took the clothes

After about 5 minutes everyone had equipped their items and Arson and Nulla were dressed. The end result was, well, to put it simply, odd. "Now punch the wall with all your might"

"What?" Arson and Nulla said in unison.

"I said punch the wall."

Shrike didn't seem to realize that they meant why the heck should we do this by saying "what," and not that they didn't hear him. Arson and Nulla shrugged and punch the wall as hard as they could. The result was rather satisfying. Cracks spread from where they had hit the wall for about 5 feet, causing portions of the wall to fall out. Arson and Nulla simply stared at there hands in bewilderment.

"Now try casting grants, you might want to stand further back though." So they did just that. They stepped back by about ten feet, raised their hands and shouted "Grants!" in unison.

A ball of white light shout out of each of their hands. When the balls of light hit the wall they spread outward making a giant sphere. As Shrike would say later, it made a nice, big, BOOM! When the two spheres met they distorted each others energy and this resulted in a merging of the two energies and thus created a bigger sphere that still continued to grow. After a bit the blast of white light died down, revealing a crater in the wall that was 10 feet deep at it's center with a circumference of 50 feet.

Neither Arson or Nulla could believe what they had just done. After a bit while longer of staring Arson had a question for Shrike. "You obviously have a great skill at several many things. You are excellent at item lore and you know how to alter what appears to be just about any item. So I was wondering if I could, I don't know, maybe, be your pupil?" He practically blurted out be your pupil.

"On one condition. If we survive this war, then you will come to live with me. Of course you may bring any family or loved ones if you so desire, but by doing so they will have to keep this place a secret as well. Those are my requirements.

Arson thought about this. He had no family considering they were all dead and the only person he could possibly love would be Nulla, and she didn't have to live here if she didn't want to, and she already carried the burden of secrecy. Another thing was he could continue learning in peace and become the world's best craftsman ever. The only problem was how would he explain the resources to make the crafts? He quickly dismissed this thought making a note to himself that he would deal with it later.

"You have a deal Shrike, your knowledge for what ever you want me for underground"

After the deal was struck Shrike had one thing left to say. "To the surface!" When he said this he stood straight up and pointed to the roof of the cave with such enthusiams that it caught the attention of a booma wondering by and he tripped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-25 17:59 ]</font>

Sord
Nov 24, 2003, 03:22 PM
okay, i know my storys missing something (don't say plot twist i'm already thinking of them) so i want constructive critisim. now criticize me!

Robert_Wolf
Nov 24, 2003, 03:52 PM
Hey, this is good. But go edit your first post with a name for your fic. I almost passed it up because of the name of the thread. Good Luck!

odie2088
Nov 24, 2003, 08:42 PM
uhh...more descriptive, maybe? uh, perhaps you could make a new paragraph so ppl could tell when new ppl talk? and maybe you can make the smell of cigarette smoke get out of my nose....man, i wish my parents wouldnt smoke..er, i wish i havnet been around smoking all my life! GRR!

Sord
Nov 25, 2003, 04:29 PM
i did the talking thing, something must have screwed up

Sord
Nov 25, 2003, 05:09 PM
have you heard of air freshener???

Sord
Nov 25, 2003, 07:57 PM
i'v revamped cahpters 1 and 2, there is a lot more discription in it on the characters and Arson has had his looks change. I also changed a few other minor things that shouldn't really effect the plot linewill effect the story line later on. This also meant i had to change some of the end in chaprter 5. Just to tell you now, i did not purposely make Arson resemble Sepheroth in any way, shape, or form. I'v also done chapter 3, but there is not much of a diffrence, but you migh want to go over it again (it's short anyways)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-25 18:02 ]</font>

odie2088
Nov 25, 2003, 10:38 PM
no, there was no cigarette smoke around me, just from me being around it since i was little, lol, and i like it! sure, i like the old arson better, now they seem kind of...i dont know, gothic? i mean, i dont have anything against the alternative ppl, i'm actually heading that way myself, kind of, but uh...nvm...i like it! i need to make an odie seal of approval

ladyjaderiver
Nov 25, 2003, 10:43 PM
OOsie... It be quite interesting... Many thanks for reminding me that I started reading this... As for points you could improve on, I think clarity is the most important. Some parts of it seemed to babble on and on before the point was made, and I think you could cut down on some of that, and your story would be less confusing.

odie2088
Nov 25, 2003, 10:57 PM
http://server4.uploadit.org/files/261103-sealofapproval copy.jpg

woo hoo!

Sord
Nov 25, 2003, 10:57 PM
yeah, Arson [/i]looks[i] more goth, but the atttitude is just the same. i made it after an image of myself i tried to creat years ago. (after the stage that i wanted hair like Shrikes)Unfortunatly i was to impatient to grow my hair out, and i bleached my hair twice to try and get it white, but i nearly killed it after the second bleach, so i had to scratch the whole darn thing.

MQuantum
Nov 26, 2003, 11:34 AM
I think you're right about it missing something, but I can't put my finger on it...

Well, I say they've got a three man army there, with all those hyped up thingies! WHeee, three to kill them all!

Sord
Nov 26, 2003, 09:44 PM
okay, this is chapter is very important (hint: PLOT TWIST!!!!)

Chapter 6: "Yeah, um, how do we get to the surface?" Arson asked curiously.

"We'll use the hydraulic elevator. It runs on steam from the hot springs that is put under enormous amounts of pressure. The great thing is the hydraulic elevator goes in every direction." Shrike said all this with a great deal of pride. Arson had a problem with this all direction thing though. "Shrike, wouldn't the thing we'll be riding in have to be round to move in every direction, because if it is, wouldn't we be rolling inside of it?"

"Yes and yes. The passenger area is inside a hollowed out, low density, metal sphere; and riding inside of it as it spins round and round through the tunnels then up through the surface is the best part. Even the animals ride it" Nulla eyes made a barely noticeable twitch as Shrike confirmed what Arson had just said. She never liked being upside down, even if she was just doing a handstand. She just hoped this ride had something to keep her stuck on the ground. Fortunately it did, but it wasn't the kind she was hoping for.

"So, how far do we walk to get to the hydraulic elevator?" Arson didn't feel like walking through the caves, it was always slow going for him and Nulla, Shrike would run forward then back again, always telling them to move faster. "Well, since I know you two are so slow, I had the hildebares and hildeblues send the capsule here." Shrike then turned around and walked over to a wall. He put his hand to it and felt along it until he said "Ah, here it is!" He pushed on the wall. At first nothing happened, then he pushed harder and there was a pop sound similar to when a small vacuum sucks up air. A rectangular portion of the wall swung inward to reveal a metal room. It was completely round and it was completely cushioned.

Shrike quickly told them to get in and lay down. Nulla didn't like where this was going. Where were the seats? The buckles? The emergency button? "Uh...Shrike how do we st, stay on the ground" she stuttered with a hint of fear in her voice. "The g-force of course, the g stands for gravitational, not grants. Basically this capsule moves so fast it pins you to the wall." Nulla's eyes widened as Shrike said this and closed the door before lying down. "Now if the hildes are on time then we should launch in about 3, 2, 1" Suddenly it was as if the capsule had been shot of a photon cannon.

Nulla found that she was stuck to the wall, but the constant shifts of gravity mixed with the sound of Shrike yelling "WEEEEEE!!! YEEE HA!!!" made her sick to her stomach. She seemed to be on the ground staring up at Arson, he just seem kind of relaxed. In reality she was at the top of the capsule. Nulla couldn't puke; she was too terrified to scream, so her body triggered the only reaction left, to faint. Blackness closed in around her. The adrenaline drained from her head as she fell into a deep sleep.

"Come to me Nulla"

"Why? Who are you?"

"I am the spirit of Falz. Come. Join me."

"You! You're a demon! You've slaughtered countless lives. Why should I join you?!"

"Heel Nulla. You know only what your people tell you. The full story is rather long to tell, but I will tell you as much as I can right now. It may even be the full thing. I was happy with the way things were. I would talk with the animals and bask in the sun, resting besides the Great Pillar. One day during my gazing through the dimensions, I saw your people. I saw what they would do to my planet, my home. I decided to give your people a chance. I even had the animals be nice to them. Over time though, your people, the people of Pioneer 1, tried to change the creatures, tried to make them fight their battles. I figured I could stop it if I acted correctly. Then I saw your second ship, Pioneer 2, there was no way I could handle any more of you. I did what I had to, I killed everyone on Pioneer 1, but I left there ship to honor what they could have achieved had I guided them in the right path in the first place. The people on Pioneer 2 were even worse then the last. There was no way I could turn them. I had to fight them. In the end they won the battle, but not the war. I spread myself across the land and space to infect those who I could. There was one man I infected, but I did not fully take him over, he had a good heart and would join the white side because the people believed that I was evil, but why I infected him will have to be told later.

I launched a series of crimes to slow down Pioneer 2's settlement. I was honorable enough to leave my signature behind, so people would realize it was not the person that committed the crime, but me. Eventually news of my return spread. I had no choice. I could not be struck down again or I would perish. I waged all out war on humanity, so that I might save the land of this planet.

"Save the land! Look at the land now! There is nothing out there. It doesn't make any sense!"

"It would if you had let me finish. When this war is over, those who wear the white ID will be gone. Then I will force those who wear the black ID to end their lives, their minds are too corrupted, not by me, but by themselves. If anyone was going to have to die, it would be them. This is where those with gray IDs come in, and why I had only partially infected a man so long ago.

Now this man had two children, and these children had their own children, and so on for the past 200 years. You are one of this man's descendants, that's why you are a gray. You serve two purposes. One is to stay with me after the war to help make this planet prosperous again. The other is to save the lives of people. If they befriend you, then they will survive this war. For in your society today, grays are outcast, and if anyone can truly befriend a gray, then they must have a good heart. You have heard the full story now. You may not want to believe what I have told you, or you might, either way it is your choice. Whether you live for your purpose or not is your decision"

"Then why did you send people to catch me?"

"I sometimes lose control of my pawns and then they run amok. Since they have a part of me inside them they had a sense that grays were more important than them. They were jealous of this and sought to kill them. The men who attacked you are dead now, except for the leader and the one woman. Since you took their leaders vehicle, everyone else was to greedy to let them use theirs and they left him and the girl behind. This broke up the group and they eventually starved to death. The leader and the woman now live in the fallen base, using whatever they didn't destroy.
I have told you much, and your time is short. You can only stay in this state long enough for one more question.

"Okay then, what are the other grays names?"

"There are too many to list them all, but I'll tell you the ones that are near. One is right under your nose, or rather above it, he is Shrike. I was the one that told the animals to be good to him, as well as to any other gray and their friends. I will talk with the next time he sleeps. There is one other gray near you as well. His name is Billy. You will be seeing him soon, be weary though. He hasn't spoken to me yet, it is not his time to know. They are the only ones near you. I must part now."

Nulla could feel herself slipping back into consciousness, with one last utterance from the spirit of Falz "Call on me in times of need, I will give you strength."

Yes! It's true, Falz is the good guy! SO, whadya think???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-26 18:52 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Nov 26, 2003, 11:42 PM
Now, that's an interesting development... I'd like to see where this goes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sord
Nov 28, 2003, 05:17 PM
Just to foreworn you, this chapter has a makeout scene. If there is a problem with it Hikosaka (if your even reading this) then post that you want me to change it and I will.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-11-29 11:13 ]</font>

Sord
Nov 29, 2003, 02:15 PM
oops guess i never posted it. sorry!!!

Chapter 7: As Nulla slipped back into conciseness she heard someone humming. The tune seemed familiar, comforting. She remembered it now. It was a tune she and Arson had made up when they were seven. Just by instinct she felt her surroundings before opening her eyes. She was laying on what felt like a mattress. It couldn't be the cushioning in the ball because there was no curve. Her head felt like it was in a cup shaped around her head, and someone seemed to be wrapping her hair around something then straightening it. She slowly opened her eyes.

She was in Arson's lap, or rather her head was in his lap. He was gently toying with her hair, wrapping it around his finger then pulling it straight. An instant later Arson realized she was awake and smiled. Then he remembered her threats and began to move. Before he could move away Nulla grabbed him by his sides and pulled her self up and back, only to sit on his lap. She then turned on her side and rested her head on his shoulder before wrapping her arms around him.

Arson didn't know what to say so he just wrapped his arms around her. They sat like this in silence for about a minute before Nulla spoke.

"Where are we?" Nulla had noticed she was in a metal room.

"We're in a base called Atiso"

"Are you saying you carried me all the way to a base?"

"Yes, Shrike offered to carry you, but I declined the offer. Apparently he had the ball we were in drop us off about half of a mile from this base."

"So why did you insist on carrying me all the way here?"

Arson blushed then said "I wanted to hold you."

Nulla smiled then took her chin off of Arson's shoulder and moved her face about a foot from Arson's. She slowly leaned in and kissed him. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and began to slowly massage his upper mouth. She then began to switch between her tongue between rubbing Arson's upper mouth with the ruff upper half of her tongue, then gently massaging his tonsils with the smooth bottom of it. Arson shivered, a tingle went up his spine that felt like a slightly wet, cold metal bar had been put on his back. Arson began to gently glide his fingers in a circular motion across the area of her hips just above the butt where there's always a slight indent of the skin. This sent a wave of sensuality through Nulla so powerful that her whole body shivered violently before it melted into the crib of pleasure that was bliss. Nulla then parted lips with Arson with a face of longing on her. "We should stop, Arson, or else we might go to far to quick."

"Your right, we rush into this and there could be consequences"

"But there's one other thing I want to do"

As Nulla said this, she planted her mouth on his neck and sucked hard. When she finally let go there was a small hickey on Arson's neck. Arson blushed a very deep shade of red as he wondered how he would hide his newfound mark. Then he decided he didn't care. Let the world see that he and Nulla were in love.

"Arson, I need to tell you something, but you have to promise to tell no one else."

"I promise." With Arson's reply Nulla told him about her dream. Arson never flinch or moved during any part of the story. After Nulla was done he said "I believe him."

"And why's that"

"Because it makes perfect sense. Everything seems to fit into place. The one thing though that will prove Falz isn't lying above all else though is that if Shrike really is a gray and we also fined this person called Billy."

"Speaking of Shrike, where is he."

"He's getting registered for an ID and being diagnosed with vaccines so he won't get sick"

"Well then, let's go see him!"

Nulla got up out of Arson's lap and stood up, then Arson also stood up and said "This way." Arson opened the door to be greeted with twisting hallways, this base had the exact same structure their own base had. In fact, all the bases were supposed to be the same.

As Nulla and Arson walked down the hallway Nulla realized she wasn't wearing any of the armor she was wearing earlier. "Arson, what happened to our equipment?"

"Me and Shrike thought it best if we hid the equipment so that the soldiers here wouldn't get suspicious. Oh yeah, and if anyone asks you how we got here, tell them we hitched a ride with Shrike, a wondering salesman."

Nulla said "okay" just as they reached a door that said Medical Room 4 and underneath that it read Current Patient: Shrike. Arson put out his arm to grab the door knob. At the very moment though, Shrike swung the door open. "Hey, how's it going?" Shrike looked at his friends faces which went from surprise when they saw him to seriousness before staring at the gray disk the nurse pinned onto the shoulder of his shirt. Shrike felt a little uncomfortable with his friends staring at his badge like that. "Hey, what's that on your neck Arson?" Shrike tried to change the subject as quick as possible and had spotted the mark Arson. Arson suddenly went red in the face as well as Nulla. "Ohhhh, I see. Well, it's about time if you ask me." He knew they had done something from the color of their faces but he couldn't figure out why or how Arson got that mark. After all, he had lost all his memories when he was seven and didn't have much knowledge of the outside world.

Nulla quickly changed the subject to "Um, why don't we go to the cafeteria and get some food?" Shrike let out a hardy "Lets eat!" Then dashed down the hallway. Arson began a countdown, "3, 2, 1." At the sound of one Shrike stopped then turned around. "What is a cafeteria and where is it" after Shrike said this Nulla laughed and she led the way to the food. Since all the bases had the same architecture she knew where to go.

Sord
Nov 29, 2003, 03:56 PM
chapter 8, woo hoo (whatever)

Chapter 8: Left, right, another right, left. These hallways are way to long Nulla thought. After about a minute of walking the trio finally reached the lobby that was connected to the cafeteria. That's when Nulla stopped dead in her tracks. The lobby had velvety carpet, a giant chandelier hung from the roof that had glass about every two inches, the chairs had a wooden frame with a stuffed pillow on the seat and back rest, the tables were even made out of plastic! This was insane! Why should this base get all this luxury while theirs was just a bunch of metal!

Arson and Shrike weren't surprised as they had already been to the lobby before, Arson had come to the same conclusion of unfairness that Nulla had and Shrike was surprised they even had the resources for such a room. When Nulla got over her shock she walked over to the cafe counter and looked at the menu. Here eyes seemed to fall on one word, hamburger. What the heck was a hamburger? She proceeded to order one from the cashier, Arson and Shrike did the same. When she got her food on a metal tray she picked it up and took it to the nearest table and sat down, followed by her two friends.

"So, anyone know what this taste like?" Nulla asked

"Goof!" Arson and Shrike said in unison, already scarfing down their hamburgers. Nulla guessed that they had eaten sometime earlier while she was asleep. She picked up her hamburger and took a bite out of it. It was wonderful! She had never tasted something so good in her life. The white rings called "onions" gave it a zesty flavor. The green leeves, or lettuce, made it taste fresh. The slices of tomatoes where nice and juicy. All topped off with something called mustard and ketchup smashed between to peices of bread. Nulla finished her hamburger in about a minute. "That was delicious" Nulla sighed happily.

"Hey come back here you stupid gray!" Nulla turned in the direction of the voice to see a short, scrawny little kid who could have been no more then 14 years old. His hair was blonde and seemed to just rest on his head like a bowl. He was wearing black rimmed glasses that were very round and somewhat geekish. He was being chased by a group of six older, buffed up teens around the ages of sixteen. They looked like they wanted to fight. In the end they finally cornered the kid. What appeared to be the leader of the group said "Hey, hows it goin, freak? Must be feeling pretty good. After all, you got a hundred on all your tests, even in using your handgun, but we only got a seventy. I bet you think your better than us don't you, you stupid gray"

"N, n, no. You guys are the best. Please leave me alone."

"You hear that boys? He wants us to leave him alone." The whole grouped laughed. The leader then made a quick grab at the kid and hoisted him up by his collar and pinned him to the wall. He pulled his fist back to punch him. Suddenly someone hit the leader in the ribs and he went flying across the room at least fifteen feet. Everyone looked at who had punched their leader. Standing there was Nulla, her fist still where it made impact with their leader's ribs. "Get her!!!" the leader shouted. Before the group could advance Nulla cast Gibarta and the whole group was engulfed in a crude block of ice. She then pushed the cube at the leader and it slid off at a tremendous speed. The ice cube turned to water just before it reached the leader, the magic warn off, but the group was still traveling at the same velocity. That is, until they fell onto their leader. They all scrambled like a bunch of dogs, one of them shouted "I'm outta here," and left, followed by the rest of the group.

Nulla then looked at the kid. She had been right. On the boy's right shoulder a grey ID was pinned to his shirt. The boy looked his saviour over and stopped as he looked at the ID enbedded in Nulla's choker. "Your a grey!?" The kid shouted. "I thought I was the only one! Oh, I'm sorry, were's my manners. My name is Billy, whats yours?" For a kid who was just about to get the snot beat out of him, he sure was calm now.

"My name's Nulla, and I want you to meet some friends of mine." She said this in a friendly way, but it wasn't a statement. Billy nodded and followed her to the table she and her friend's were at and sat down before seeing Shrike and blurting out "Another gray! What is this? A reunion?" Shrike awnsered with a "No. So what's your name?"

"Billy, yours?"

"Shrike, that's Arson" he nodded his head toward Arson as Arson said "Hey, hows ot going?"

"and you've already met Nulla."

"Hey wait, your not a gray." Billy was looking at Arson's ID

"Stop stating the obvious. I'm Nulla's boyfriend and Shrikes friend." as he said boyfriend it sounded kind of strange to him, not because he had never said it before, but because it didn't seem to be a strong enough word to describe his and Nulla's relationship. Billy saw the mark on Arson's neck and smirked. "Yeah, okay Arson." Arson just rolled his eyes.

"Anyways," Nulla broke in, "who where those guys?"

"Oh, them. That was Roger and company. They always pick on me because I always get better scores than them on any subject, and because I'm a gray."

"And nobody helps you?"

"Well, K-90 does, but she's been at another base for a month now. Wait, todays the 5th of Bernovem! She's supposed to come back today. I don't know what time though"

"Who's K-90?" Arson asked.

"She's an android. She's been my friend as far back as I can remember. Both my parents are dead, not that I really knew them or anything, and she's raised me most of my life. She used to protect me from people like Roger, but then she was assigned to help out another base for a month. Thus leaving me open for abuse, and now I have to worry about nutcases like Roger since no one else wants to help a gray. But today that's going to change because K-90 is coming home! You want to come wait with me in the docking bay?"

"Sure why not" Arson said. All of them got up and headed off toward the docking bay.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-02 20:38 ]</font>

Sord
Nov 29, 2003, 03:59 PM
ok i don't feel like making any other characters so i would appreciate it if anyone donated your characters and told me their personalities or if they are in fics you can tell me all of them that that character is in and i'll read that and base the personality on that. Note: this character will have a gray ID.

Sord
Nov 30, 2003, 03:15 PM
Okay, i think i'm going to stop this fic and scratch the whole project. I can't seem to get it going anywhere. I know i have 240 something veiws but i myself really don't like this fic. This writing isn't my style, which makes it even harder for me to write chapters. If anyone really wants me to finish it then i guess you can post here and i'll decide wether i keep going or not. I guess if someone really wants to they can finish it. I don't care, I'll check back here in three days.

MQuantum
Nov 30, 2003, 05:01 PM
Hmmm... scrapped... hmmm...

Don't finish it if ya don't want to. You weren't doing too bad though.

Sord
Dec 2, 2003, 10:07 PM
okay, i'm not depressed any more (gotta take my meds) i'll continue this story but at a slower pace

ladyjaderiver
Dec 2, 2003, 10:17 PM
Lol, so I'm *not* the only one on this site taking meds for depression... *g*

And I'm glad you decided not to scrap this. I was just starting to really get into the story. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Those two chapters were pretty good, just so you know.

Sord
Dec 2, 2003, 10:20 PM
On 2003-12-02 19:17, ladyjaderiver wrote:
Lol, so I'm *not* the only one on this site taking meds for depression... *g*

i don't take meds just for depression though, everytime i got in a fight in school i had missed my anger meds in the morning, now i have to worry about this new sleeping medicne that knocks me out in 15 mins with 200mg. Ceraquil i think is how you spell it, strong stuff.

one other thing, witch two chapters or did you mean chapter 2?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-02 19:27 ]</font>

MQuantum
Dec 2, 2003, 10:40 PM
Good, you're going to continue! There is so much you can do with this story, it would be a shame to trash it!

Depression, joyfulness, and self-induced insanity are my long time aquintances... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif But really, probably EVERYONE has something that could be better about them. I should probably be taking ten pills or so a day! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ladyjaderiver
Dec 2, 2003, 10:43 PM
I meant the two chapters I hadn't replied to yet... The last two that were added. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sord
Dec 2, 2003, 11:41 PM
I decided to type Chapter 9 up tonight.

Chapter 9: It had been 3 hours and everyone was as bored as heck. Then a female computer voice came on "Shuttle Number 597 arriving from Logolga has now arrived. Passengers may be met in the waiting room." Billy was so happy he nearly fell out of his chair.

A caseal walked in from the exit from shuttle door with one other passenger behind her. She was the basic model, a face without a mouth and a cone like structure resembling a pony tail and teal and purple coloring. She quickly scanned the crowd and saw Billy who was now running towards her shouting K-90. Her eyes and face seem to move in such a way as to show what could be a mother's love as she opened her arms and gave Billy a big hug saying "How are you honey, did you miss me?"

Nulla couldn't help but notice that Billy and K-90 were like a mother and her little son. When she thought it over though, it really wasn't surprising. She had cried when she was little asking, why did the Light do this to me, but this kid had gotten something close to a parent. It really wasn't that hard to believe he acted this way once she though about it.

"I want you to meet my friends K-90. One of them fended off Roger and his gang." At this he proceeded to drag K-90 over to Nulla and gang. The last passenger off the shuttle seemed to be following her for some reason. When K-90 was standing in front of Arson, Nulla, and Shrike she released that Nulla and Shrike had a gray ID. Her face seemed to look curious and say "Hello, my name's Kireeka-90, for short it's K-90." In a really uncurious way. Thus this looked and sounded rather strange.

"My names Nulla, I'm the one that helped Billy out." Nulla then shook hands with the caseal.

""My name is Arson" Arson too shook hands

"And my name is Shrike. By the way, are you based off a model. The name Kireeka sounds familiar" Shrike asked. He didn't think to shake hands because, well that's what happens when you live with animals most of your life that can crush it or cut it off.

"Yes, I'm based off an old model called Kireek. It's nice to meet you all, and I have someone I want you all to meet. This might, or might not judging from this reunion, be surprising. " After saying this Kireeka turned to the passenger that seemed to be following her around and say "Seph! Come here now, I want you to meet my boy and his friends." The man passenger from earlier came over to greet them.

He looked about 6'2" and had a toned muscle look, in other words he looked skinny, but if he made a muscle it would be very noticeable. His skin was rather pale, it seemed like it came from lack of UV rays. No one could make out the color of his eyes though because he wore glasses with deep yellow colored rectangular lenses and a silver ear and nose piece with no frame. He was wearing a plain black shirt that clearly had the sleeves ripped off. His pants looked like they were made out of a rough cloth and had very large hems on the bottom that were no more than an inch off the ground. From what was visible he seemed to be wearing rectangular wooden sandals with two little brick shaped pieces on the bottom of each. He also had a black strap that was stuck between the big toe and the one beside it, but this was hard to see because he was wearing black socks. He had three accessories. One was a silver ear ring loop with a small black bead on it in his left ear. Another was the black leather band on his arm that had silver studs. Most surprising though was he had a rather long sheath on as well, and on the hilt of the sword that was in the sheath a little stone had been added that obviously wasn't apart of the original design. It was gray and after further inspection of it Nulla and the others realized it was the same material their IDs were made out of. So he was a gray too!

"Hello, my name is Seph" he greeted them. Everyone greeted him in basically the same way they had greeted K-90 except that Billy introduced himself and Shrike made a comment about someone finally begin his height.

Then the exit from shuttle door blew open Three rangers came in bearing rifles and shooting all over the place. In nearly a heartbeat Seph had drawn his sword and moved with such speed he was invisible and cut all three rangers in the neck with a wish sound. To a highly skilled listener it would have been three wooshes. Seph quickly turned around and watched his victims fall to the ground, dead, a small but carefully placed cut on their neck spouting blood. Seph nodded to himself as if to confirm to himself that they were dead then checked his sword for blood before resheathing it. "Looks like Falz lost control of a few of his men again." Seph sighed. No one heard this except Arson who made a mental note to tell Nulla later.

Somehow, though the very few bullets that were shot were shot in his direction, Shrike hadn't get hurt. He stood there in somewhat shock before shouting. "Bravo, it appears you can match me in height, hair, and even outmatch me in speed and swordsman ship. I applaud you Mr. Seph. But I am rather hungry and I challenge you to an eating contest." Seph just put a look of confusion on before changing it to a somewhat serious look and said "What kind of food shall we have?"

"Your pick."

"Suit yourself. I pick genetically grown hot wings" Seph and Shrike had big grins on their faces. This was going to be an all out eat as many hot wings as you can contest.

MQuantum
Dec 3, 2003, 07:30 AM
Heh, awesome new character.

The fight scene, for future reference, seemed a little too fast and easy. It was not much more elaborate than Random Shoots, Shing! They dead. It could have been a little more exciting.

All-in-all though, this was another good chapter!

Sord
Dec 3, 2003, 01:37 PM
well, if you ask me i don't think three rangers could live that long if they are stupid enough to make the odds 3 to 300. They wouldn't have lived long even if the main characters weren't there. As for battle scenes maybe i should make a bombing attack occur and hundreds of blacks (IDs that is) run in blowing everything up with a master swordsman that is equal to Seph and then a huge explosion occurs and everyone dies and that's the end of the story. Or I could just forget everything I just said, but then that would make it spam and i'm not supposed to spam but isn't my talking about spam being spam spam? I lost myself...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Sord
Dec 3, 2003, 04:47 PM
I had a half day in school today and so I made chapter 10. This one is a big one (2500 something words) and I think my best work yet. BATTLE SCENES!

Chapter 10: "3, 2, 1!" Arson shouted. Shrike and Seph both started eating the hot wings as fast as they could. There were one-hundred of them on the tray, whoever eats the most wins, and if the supply runs out then whoever had the most bones on there side wins and the loser has to pay the 50 meseta for the meal.

They began to eat at an almost inhuman pace. Their arms were a blur, they would pick up a wing and stick it in there mouth and suck all the chicken off in one go before depositing the bone. In the end Shrike won, but only because at one point Seph sucked to hard on the chicken and got a bone lodged in his esophagus, which he managed to miraculously pull out without gagging and continued eating.

"Haha, looks like I win, your going to have to pay Seph."

"Darn it, okay I'll pay for the wings. But I'm still hungry, so lets try sundaes!"

Shrike smirked and said "You want to lose again? Bring it on"

Arson and Nulla went over to get the food. They asked for the biggest sundaes the place could make, and they got it. Each tub of ice cream was two pounds, vanilla loaded with caramel, strawberry, and chocolate sauce. There was whipped cream all around the rim of the tub with a small cherry on top of the ice cream to finish it off. Nulla and Arson set them down in front of Seph and Shrike. Billy could swear that these two pig outs thought today as the best day of their lives.

"Okay first one to finish their sundae wins." K-90 said. "Ready your spoons" Shrike and Seph picked up their spoons in unison. "Go!"

Once again there was an eating frenzy. This time Seph won, mostly because the three syrups were very rich and he could handle swallowing it, but Shrike didn't have such a good time. In the end though they both finished their sundaes and laid back, their hands patting their now full tummies.

Everyone's jaw nearly fell off. How could these two eat so much, and not have an extended stomach. For that matter, how could they even keep it down! "Okay you two, where are you putting all the food?" Nulla asked

"We have hyperactive metabolisms, I thought mine was the worst around until I met you people, and, er, android."

A bill attendant dressed in a bellhop suit came over and asked "Are you two finish?"

"Yes they are," Arson said for them, in a voice that had a hint of don't you dare say no you two or I'll sock you. "What's the bill?"

"500 hundred meseta sir. 250 for the hot wings and 250 for the sundaes" the attendant said. Both Seph and Shrike paid out their equal portions, everyone wondering where they had gotten the meseta but not wanting to be rude and ask.

"I'm ready to practice my sword skills now" Seph said standing up and stretching. He didn't realize he was going to get more then just a work out. Suddenly a series of loud explosions occurred that shook the entire base, anyone who was near a table or chair tried to get under it to get away from debris.

A high pitched alarm started to go off and all the lights flashed red. A voice came from the main loudspeaker outside the base. "The base is being attacked! All civilians get to a safe place. Anyone who can fight load up as quick as you can and get out there."

Shrike wasted no time in getting the gear cubes out of his pockets and giving them to Arson and Nulla who activated them to get their equipment and weapons. K-90 turned to Billy and said "I was going to give these to you later but I think now is a good time." She pulled out two orange cube and gave them to Billy. He activated them and was surprised to find that they were Twin Pychoguns. "Sweet!" Billy shouted and quickly slipped them on his arms. They molded to his arms perfectly. He test shot them at a wall to make sure they worked. 'Rapid fire' he thought and the pychoguns started shooting green lasers rapidly at the wall leaving severe photon scorch marks. "Hah! They work! These are awesome. Thanks mom!" No one noticed Billy had called K-90 mom except K-90 herself who looked as happy as could be, but quickly got serious and activated a gear cube that turned into a Yasminkov 7000V that she had had as long as Billy could remember.

Arson decided to take command. "Okay turn some tables on their side to make cover. K-90 and Billy, you stay behind them and give fire. Nulla, Seph, and Shrike you attack at first sight on the front lines. Nulla your not as fast as Shrike and Seph so be more choosy on who you fight. I'll be your support force and healer. Now go!"

Everyone started putting tables on their sides to make blockades. They finished just in time as a hole was blown in the eastern wall by a large explosion. A man carrying a sword and wearing similar clothes to Seph's with different designs came forward through the hole and yelled "Attack!" After which a group of ten made up of newmans, humans, and an android that had normal human parts that looked alive this time, rushed through.

Seph

Seph realized that the swordsman was their leader and charged at invisible speed. He drew his sword in mid run and swung, but it was blocked with a loud clang. He skidded to a stop and faced his opponent. "You can see me?" He was seemed a bit surprised. "Yes, I can, and for that matter I can move at the same speed and faster!" The leader said. He then charged at Seph in a similar manner, but his Sealed J-sword was already drawn and held with both hands to the left at his waste, just above his sheath. Seph managed to dodge to the left but then the man pushed on the top of his sheath like a lever and it came up and hit Seph in the gut knocking him back five feet. He winced as he stood up, but cast a small resta on himself and was all the better for it.

Billy and K-90

Billy and K-90 were behind two adjacent tables shooting at any rangers they saw. Unfortunately the enemy dived behind some tables and returned fire. A shot was fired at Billy that barely missed but blew a chunk of the table off. He leaned out to the side and stuck his arms out shooting at a great rapidity. One man was hit in the head, dead in an instant. Billy then leaned back behind the table. "K-90! I'm going to run from table to table firing, I need you to cover me." Billy shouted. "I got you covered Billy" she replied. At the count of three Billy stood up and started running, aiming his guns and shooting where there were people as K-90 picked off a man who was to busy aiming at Billy to worry about K-90. That's when Billy got shot in the shoulder and fell. He quickly crawled behind a table and shouted "Arson! I need healing really bad!"

Arson

"Resta" Arson shouted, healing Billy's wound. He then had to dodge out of the way of a foie shot by a newman. He sent one of his own back but missed. Then he felt a tingle and jumped to the side as a lightning bolt struck where he was standing moments before. 'Crap there's two of them! There's got be some way to get them both.' Then it came to him. He shot a foie at the newman then cast a Razonde. A lightning bolt hit the newman in mid dodge of the foie, then from the newman it branched to a newearl hiding behind a table. They both shook violently then fell to the ground, charred. They weren't fone though, both cast powerful Resta spells on each other and stood up, completely healed. Arson frowned. This didn't look good.

Nulla

She had fought an android like this before, but he had been much stupider then the one she was fighting now. Nulla managed to dodge the enemy's partisan by ducking under it. She then rammed her twin saber through the half-android's gut before rolling backwards and getting back into a fighting stance. This slowed him down but somehow the android kept moving, probably because he still had the brain of an android. She continued to block his blows. Each one was heavy and drained some of her energy. She needed to kill him somehow or her stamina would be gone and she would be dead.

Shrike

Shrike managed to slice a woman across her chest, she fell, presumably dead. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a man swing a sword at him. He managed to duck and face his enemy. The man quickly swung his heavy sword again, Shrike blocked it and pushed on it forwards with his sword and managed to make the man lose his balance and fall . He ran to stab the man, now on the ground, defenseless. In the middle of the run though the woman he had thought he killed ran into him, digging daggers into his shoulder. He fell over but in such away the he sliced through the women and cut her in two at the waist. The upper half of the body landed on him and the daggers it was holding cut into his ribs. "Arson! I need your healing!"

Arson

Arson quickly cast a resta on Shrike without looking. The newman and the newearl where still giving Arson all they had, he barely managed dodging and had to heal himself a few times. He had to think of a way out that would kill these two in one go. Then it was obvious. He cast a large Rabarta covering the entire floor. Since this was such a slow technique, most people didn't use it, so the two newms didn't expect it and didn't jump and were frozen to the ground. "Grants!" Arson shouted, his arm outstreched, palm pointing between his enemies. The ball of white light shout out of his hand and struck the floor. It then exploded into a giant sphere engulfing the two newms and disintegrating them. Arson had won, but he still couldn't believe he was stupid enough to forget about Grants.

Billy and K-90

Billy quickly recovered after being healed and continued the lean, fire, lean back technique. 'This is to slow! Let's see, there were four rangers and I killed two, so that leaves two.' Billy thought, quickly trying to come up with a plan. This time it was K-90 who had the plan though. "Billy, I need you to charge your guns to full power then blast the table in front of you towards the enemie's table. Billy nodded and quickly charged up his pychoguns and shot out a ball of laser frequency energy that sent the table flying towards one of the rangers. He jumped out of the way to avoid being crushed, but since he was no longer behind cover K-90 shot him in the head, killing him. The other ranger who was about to fire never did, to stunned at seeing a table flying across the room and was also killed my K-90.

Shrike

Shrike quickly got up, only to be charged by the man he knocked down earlier. He manage to block his sword. 'If I can line this up just right, then I can do this' he thought. Their swords continued clashing, until Shrike managed to block the sword on it's flat side. He then charged toward the enemy pushing the giant sword to the side. At the end he swung his blade and cut the man's head off.

Nulla

Nulla kept blocking, and blocking, and blocking. Her weapon felt heavy now and her legs were weak. Then she remembered that the blade of her twin partisan could cut through just about anything. She ducked under the next swing of the partisan while holding her twin saber up. The partisan's head was cut off it's pole and went spinning somewhere into a corner. She then ran to the android, but he knocked her down. She didn't move, she didn't breath. The android walked over to the body to make sure it was dead. Then, Nulla moving with what little strength she had left, spun and tripped the android. She then brought her twin saber down on it's neck, slicing the head off, detaching the CPU chip from the central nervous system in it's body.

Seph

Seph jumped backwards toward the wall about 10 feet away, dodging a slice from the swordsman. In mid air he kicked off the wall, shooting himself at the swordsman in a straight line, his sword leading the body. The swordsman spun to the side and knocked the sword away. Seph rolled and stood in fighting stance. "I must know your name," Seph said. "It's Ryeko, your slayer." the swordsman retorted, he charged at Seph beyond the invisible speed that had been fought during this whole battle. This time the man didn't make for one swing, but a never stopping series of them. Seph manage to continue blocking them, but he came back to a wall, which he was able to walk up due to his incredible speed. Ryeko was still attacking and walking up the wall as well. Soon they were fighting upside down on the ceiling. That's when Seph finally noticed something wrong with the clang when his sword met Ryeko's. Then he realized it, it was weakening from these abusive strikes. Seph made one last block then pushed off the ceiling and flipped in mid air landing on his feet in a crouched position. Ryeko also got off the ceiling in the same manner. Their eyes locked, years and years of training for the both of them, and one of them was going to die, for they would fight to the end. Both lunged at each other at the exact same time. In mid air their swords met. Ryeko's J-sword shattered and Seph brought his sword down in a diagonal slice. Cutting Ryeko in two from the shoulder to the waist. The body and Seph landed at the same time. The man wasn't dead yet though, he stayed alive by shear will, because he had to say one more thing "Well fought kid, now I see why my ancestors chose to give your family that sword." A death rattle came from his throat and he died. Seph walked up to the top half of the body and bowed. "I will honor our fight, Ryeko Agito."

Everyone defeated their enemys around the exact same time, Ryeko was the last to perish. After his small speech and Seph's honoring the lights went back to normal. A voice came over the speaker. "The enemy has been stopped. All prisoners are to be executed. Any civilians and fighters who are not wounded, please transport those who are to the medical wing."

Everyone smiled, except K-90 because she didn't have a mouth, but her eye's showed it. They had won without getting themselves killed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-03 15:36 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 3, 2003, 06:38 PM
okay....(tumbleweed and empty desert scene) KafKa could you post about the battles if your even reading this story (considering you haven't posted, i wouldn't know if you've followed the story)

ladyjaderiver
Dec 3, 2003, 07:29 PM
Ooh, pretty nice fight scene there, methinks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Sorry I didn't reply about nine, but the stupid bell rang when I was reading it (during computer art... *g*).

Sord
Dec 3, 2003, 07:32 PM
thankies for the post http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sord
Dec 10, 2003, 08:22 PM
Well here it is, the final chapter.

Chapter 11: The group gathered together and decided to see if the sleeping quarters were okay and help out there. They arrived and found it in shambles. So they began picking up the debris. "Hey guys, I'll be right back. I have to use the rest room." Shrike said, walking out of the lounge to wonder the halls for a hopefully working rest room.

Everyone else began cleaning up. Nulla started working on a pile of smashed chairs. As she was cleaning up she found a small metallic ball underneath the chair. She picked it up and began looking over it. "Hey, anyone know what this is?" Called out Nulla. Shrike, Arson, Billy, and K-90 all went over to Nulla to see the object. Billy took it out of Nulla's hands and began looking at it. As he moved the ball in his hand his ring finger pushed a button that you couldn't see unless it was pushed down. The ball started to flash green light, then yellow, then red. Shrike realized what it was. "Oh my light! That's a bo," Shrike never finished his sentence as the ball erupted into a sphere of hungry engulfing flames. They surged through the room burning everything to ash, and melting any metal, even K-90.

Seph finished his business after finally finding a rest room in good shape. When he opened the door he heard a large explosion. He ran in the direction of the blast. Halfway through he realized the blast came through the lobby, in another split second he was standing at the entrance.

He looked around, everything was either completely black, ash, or metal. That's when he noticed the hunk of metal on the ground, it had the same colors of K-90 on them. He began frantically searching for any evidence, but it was useless. It was all ash.

Seph's mind exploded. Overwhelming emotions flooded through him. They danced came spiraling down on him. Pushing and pushing on him. They held him to the ground like chains. He could see the fire around him, swirling and swirling. Laughing at him for letting the only people he knew like him die, and not die with them. Then a face came through the fire. It was just an impression of one though, as if someone pushed their face into a tight sheet, and it was completely black.

"Hahaha" it said in a malicious voice. "You stupid fool, I filled you and the other grays with feelings of importance, and false truth. This whole thing was planned, the only thing that went wrong was you going to the bathroom" When he said this an air of humor came from him, mixed in with the fun of hate and violence.

"Falz you bastard! You told me that the grays would live! I killed countless people in the name of you! All for a lie! You had me kill them all! You bastard!" Seph was shouting with a ferocity that had never penetrated his calm posture.

"Yes, I did kill them. It was fun, building up their hopes like that, then blowing them to pieces. I think it's rather amusing that you lived. Ha! And all because you had to go to the bathroom! Hahaha"

"You bastard! You fucking bastard! I'll kill you! I swear I'll kill you, you son of a bitch!"

"Hahaha! You, kill me? That's rich! Think of this as punishment for your ancestor not succumbing to my power. The fact that you have part of me is in you is actually true. Everything else was a lie, and you lapped it up like a starving dog. HaHaHa! You want to know another secret, I was the one that killed all their parents, they were dead as soon as your generation of grays where born! The only exception was your mother and father, when your where just three they left the base to draw my hands from you. They eluded me for many a years, and even managed to have a son. That's right, you had a brother. You want to know what his name was? Shrike! They hid him with some animals, that's how I know of them, but I can't exactly pinpoint their locations, that's why they're not dead. Soon after they hid their second child I finally managed to kill them."

"YOU!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!! YOU AND YOUR ARMY ARE ALL DEAD!!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!! ALL OF YOU DAMN IT!

"You fill yourself with that stuff, but you know you can't defeat me. I'm the almighty Falz, the only way you can kill me is to kill my spirit, and it's spread out through many a black. Since you clearly can't beat me, I guess I might as well tell you grays don't count, they vanquished my spirit, but are gray as a mark they did so. Almost like a scar that can't be reopened. Even those this may seem aiding to your little beliefs of defeating me, you never will. Hahaha."

The face and fire slowly slipped away. Seph was left there, in his own mind's eye, just laying there, on nothing. A speck in the thought of nothing. Then a suddenly he was looking through his physical eyes again. He was on his knees, using the sheath of his sword to prop himself up. He was shaking as if an entire earthquake where erupting inside him. Sweat was coming out of his pores everywhere, his clothes where soaked with it. When he finally became aware of this, he calmed down. Inside there was still a flame of hatred, loss, and thought of revenge still in him. Resonating throughout his body. One day he would kill Falz. Falz would perish at his hands! Then he fell limp, and fell to the ground. Body worn from the mental torture, he fell asleep.

--End of Book 1--

That's right only Seph is alive! Falz is a freaking traitor (what did you expect?) Yes, it will have a Book 2, and it if i don't end it there then i will make a third book.

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2003, 08:38 PM
...odd ending, but funny enough http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sord
Dec 11, 2003, 07:33 PM
okay, this half or third of the story is finished, NOW PLEASE I BEG FOR YOUR HUMBLE (or not) FEEDBACK yes i am desperate