PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One of my yet to be named Fan fic

Sord
Nov 21, 2003, 12:06 AM
This is mainly in inrtoduction to the main character and the support chracter. Well here it is, all 746 words (or 4024 characters/letters)hope you like it *gulp*

Chapter One: Nulla got up out of bed, stretched and yawned. "Time for another horrible day of staring" she said aloud to no one in particular, "to make it worse, it's my 17th birthday and I still won't get what I really want, the answer to why I have this gray ID and why I exist" She quickly got dressed into her outfit. It consisted of a dark pink shirt with three navy collars sewed on overlapping each other with no sleeves. This seemed to abstract her bright green hair in such a way that it seemed glowing. Her pants were just a pair of normal black pants. Just like her eyes, her weird freakish round eyes. She scolded herself for being who she was and went out to the lobby of the base. It wasn't much different then a normal doctor's office. Dull and boring.
She lived in a roughly built square of metal with several large and small rooms consisting of about 300 people. She was born into a small squadron whose main objective to her seemed to be sitting around and doing nothing, which meant fighting nothing. She never knew her parents very well, or even met them for that matter. People always said that they were away fighting somewhere else. But she knew the truth, or at least what she thought was the truth. They had left her to live in Hiatus because she was a freak. She was told there were dead now. Well screw them she had thought.
Even though it seemed to her that everyone else hated or feared there was one person who didn't. At that moment he chose to come into the lobby and greet Nulla. "Hey how's it goin Nulie?" "Fine and don't call me that." Nulli looked her friend Arson up and down. He was a about one centimeter smaller (she being 5'8"), slightly younger newman (by about 5 minutes after her) who had not been born in a tube, but made naturally.
He had purple hair that was always swooped back like a Humar of the old. He was wearing the oddest shirt she had ever seen. The entire thing looked like circular strips of cloth of a variety of colors all sewed together with a no apparent pattern. He was wearing pants that seemed to be the color of his hair. His eye's were green but very narrow, not very common in a newmen's blood.
"So did you make that shirt yourself?" "Why yes, I did in fact, and I made one for you since it is your birthday." At this idea Nulla made a face that seemed horrified "Just kidding, any ways, heres your real present" Arson gave Nulla an orange capsule, obviously a weapon of some sort. "Oh, you shouldn't have" Nulla replied sarcastically. Arson just smirked. She then pressed a button and the box materialized into a small metal rod with a hole on either end and a button. She pressed a button and blue photon beams shout out from either side about 4 feet then widened and flattened at the end to form an oval another 2 feet long and at it's greatest width 5 inches. The ovals seemed to come to such a sharp edge that it was dizzying.
Nulla stared at it but couldn't say anything on account of her jaw was slightly hanging down in a surprised fashion. She had known that Arson was a whiz at creating weapons and not so good clothes, but this was fantastic. "Speech problem? Yeah, it can do that to yah" At this Nulla told him to shutup and hugged him. "Well I didn't see that coming." Arson was clearly shocked at this gesture. "Well, don't expect it to often. And if you ever try to hug me I swear I'll slug ya."
Suddenly there was a loud boom from outside and some people were screaming. Nulla and Arson looked at each other. They knew this was going to be a battle. All their lives they had trained and honed their skills. Endless hours of studying powerful techniques, battle strategy, using various guns and blade weapons. All so they could fight the enemy.
The doors of the lobby burst open in a wave of fire. The whole structure of the building seemed to shake at that very moment. Humans, newmans, and androids came rushing in. they all had a smirk on their face, and all bore the black ID of the Falz.

Sord
Nov 21, 2003, 12:07 AM
not to big, i'll work on that

Mixfortune
Nov 21, 2003, 02:15 AM
Not too bad, might want to post everything in the same thread, so that readers don't have to jump around to find everything.

Keep it up.

MQuantum
Nov 21, 2003, 05:30 PM
I'm liking this, but unforunately, I'm a little scared of you grammer, puntuation, and spelling...

If you use notepad, it shouldn't MSWord you up...

And I agree with above staement, it would be much better for it to inhabit a single thread. Order, and the wrath of Hikosaka, desire it so. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

odie2088
Nov 21, 2003, 05:46 PM
oi, the wrath of hikosaka...that is just horrible...i think i've experience it, almost, lol, but i havent read it all (i got bored and remembered i had stuff to do *SHOCKED GASP*) but i can l8r, sounds good though