This is my first PSO
fanart . . since deviantart
requires you to register to
comment on other art pieces

You can comment here

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3914370/

MQuantum
Nov 21, 2003, 07:55 AM
Chiiiiibis.... Multiple chibis.... YAH! WooT! Long live chibis!

*Ahem* Yes, ok, now to critique it. It seems a little sketchy, not very finished. But you difinately have the ability to be an exceptional artist.

And if you do become an exceptional artist, I DEMAND YOU DRAW ME MORE CHIBIS! MWHAHAHAHA!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MQuantum on 2003-11-21 04:55 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 21, 2003, 03:20 PM
Is that FOnewmn hold a... Potato? o_O

Anyway... Despite being a straight scan of a hand-colored drawing, it looks quite clean. Good job!

KaFKa
Nov 21, 2003, 06:23 PM
i dont see any chibis...

Silmarwen
Nov 21, 2003, 07:47 PM
On 2003-11-21 12:20, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Is that FOnewmn hold a... Potato? o_O

Anyway... Despite being a straight scan of a hand-colored drawing, it looks quite clean. Good job!

It's a cookie!!

Silmarwen
Nov 22, 2003, 10:10 PM
Does anybody else
wish to criticize
my work??

RavenTW
Nov 23, 2003, 08:27 AM
Yeah, you forgot to increase Peko's weight by about 200.

And I like how you made Endu like a bishounen. Overall, it's a very funny and cute piece.

Silmarwen
Nov 25, 2003, 07:37 AM
These Characters
have NAMES??

I'm always the last to know!!

Lemme guess . .
Peko's the FOnewm . .

RavenTW
Nov 25, 2003, 03:59 PM
Si, senorita, and Endu's the HUmar.

Check the Ep. 3 section of this site, it has the names of every Hunter/Arkz and their stats.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 25, 2003, 04:05 PM
Most of the default versions of the original PSO characters have names, as well--

HUmar- Ash
HUnewearl- Sue
HUcast- Kireek
HUcaseal- (Unknown)
RAmar- Bernie
RAmarl- (Unknown)
RAcast- Gilliam
RAcaseal- Elenor
FOmar- (Unknown)
FOmarl- Alicia
FOnewmn- Montegue
FOnewearl- Rupika

We don't know the name of the RAmarl yet, because the ONE quest she appeared in (Seat of the Heart) didn't give her name. On the other hand, it's that scene that tells us the RAcast's name.
As for the FOmar and HUcaseal... They've never appeared in a quest, to my knowledge.

RavenTW
Nov 25, 2003, 04:30 PM
If you check your message box, in the set phrase section, when you direct the speech to someone, it will likely have the name there. Every NPC that doesn't do anything except stay in one place and give information has a name. Case in point, DACCI, the stout RAmar in the offline Magnitude of Metal, Gran Squall, and From the Depths quests, and TYPE: O and TYPE: W, the two RAcasts you can battle in the Caves quest where you save Eleanor.

navci
Nov 25, 2003, 04:33 PM
We don't know the name of the RAmarl yet, because the ONE quest she appeared in (Seat of the Heart) didn't give her name. On the other hand, it's that scene that tells us the RAcast's name.
As for the FOmar and HUcaseal... They've never appeared in a quest, to my knowledge.

RAmarl's name is Marvel. She is the daughter of some high ranked military official. I read this from the Sega JP BBS.

Mixfortune
Nov 25, 2003, 06:15 PM
On 2003-11-25 13:05, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

I don't recall any HUcaseals, but Calus could be considered a FOmar... just not the default one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-11-25 15:15 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 25, 2003, 06:22 PM
On 2003-11-25 15:15, Mixfortune wrote:
I don't recall any HUcaseals, but Calus could be considered a FOmar... just not the default one.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Mixfortune
Nov 25, 2003, 06:46 PM
OK, that's what I thought you meant. Just checking.

To get back on topic, it certainly was entertaining reading your lines that you put for each character. Definitely a fair share of energy moving about that piece of art.