PDA

View Full Version : The Infected of Falz- Chapter 2

Sord
Nov 21, 2003, 05:48 PM
Note: prologue and chapter 1 were made befor a title, just find them using the authors side of the fan fiction area

This one has a somewhat darker part to it, as well as a more romanticness to it, mostly out of shear desperateness. It's only 100 words bigger then my last chapter, but here it is...

Chapter 2: Arson and Nulla quickly darted through a nearby door but left it open in case they could get a surprise attack in on one of the troops. The leader of the bunch, a somewhat rugged man in his mid-thirties that was simply wearing all brown armor and had brown hair, spoke with a country bumpkin accent "Weeel yah all know what to do. Get that gray and any women that seem of fancy, tie the guys up and skin'em." "No!" This voice was different, it had a female sound to it, it was more seductive and had a more mannered tone to it, "Leave some of the men this time, I want to toy with them." "Fine" the leader scoffed, "boys, leave a few men around." all the troops suddenly groaned in disappointment. They wanted as much of the blood of the dead as possible, and it just went down a bit.
Nulla couldn't believe what she was hearing, not until she heard a child screaming. "Mommy, mommy, don't leave..." The child's voice was suddenly cut off. Ended by a quick swipe of a saber. "Noooo! Oh my god. Oh my god." The mother was weeping as she was tied up and hauled off to a group of other women, all appealing. "Stay away from me you which!" Nulla heard and man's voice, followed by the seductive female troop. "Stay away from me you which!" "Now, now, now, that's no way to treat a lady." A photon stun bullet could be heard followed by a chuckle from the seductive sounding woman.
Nulla could no longer take this, neither could Arson. They looked at each other and nodded, they were going to charge out and strike the first enemy they saw. But Nulla had one more thing she had to make sure was done in case she died. "You know how I never gave you a present today?" "Yeah, why?" "Well now seems as good a time as any to give it to ya." At this she grabbed him and kissed him. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and massaged the upper portion of his mouth before withdrawing. "No more time for romance, lets go." Arson simply nodded, still in shock.
Both drew their weapons. Nulla, her new dual saber, and Arson, a small pole about 1 foot long that extended into a wand that seemed to have a layer of fire encircling it. He wasn't called Arson just for his personality.
"Ready? 1,2,3, GO!" Nulla whispered as loud as possible. Both charged through the doorway, or that was the plan.
Both Nulla and Arson had crashed into an android of immense proportions. It's dark navy torso and legs looked like any other's, except for the strange ruins carved into it. It had three purple spikes set in a triangle on either shoulder, but it's head was human, minus an eye, a third of a nose, and about half of the skin. Both sides seem startled but Arson took action first casting Gazondae on the droid. Unfortunately this didn't do much, but the bolt brought the android and Nulla to their senses. The droid jumped toward Nulla, it's hands emitting the blades of a Yamato as it jumped toward Nulla. Nulla thrust up her double sword to block, but in a moment of panic she had turned it vertical, making it cut into the ground. This was fortunate in it's own way as the droid, already in mid air, fell on the upper half of the double saber, impaling it. The droid slid down the saber and onto Nulla. She let go of her twin-saber, rolling out from under it. She stood up and examined her shirt. It had a dark ooze on it that behaved just like blood, and it definitely wasn't oil or grease.
Arson got sick and had to puke over in a corner. Nulla managed to get her saber out of the droid with little effort. "Don't get to sick Arson, this is just one trooper. There are obviously to many of them. We'll have to leave this place and run." "But what about," Nulla cut into Arson's words, "You realize that they are probably all dead and captured by now, we survived by pure luck. Your a newman, you can sense the living, see if there is anyone alive we can save." Arson did this, everywhere he sensed death, death, some captured, more death. This made a wave of nausea sweep over him, barely allowing to keep his stomach from shooting out of his mouth. "Your right, everyone is dead or captured to be..." he made a disgusted face knowing that the Falz were going to please themselves with the women for pleasure and for making new troopers. Any Falz that was born was stronger then people that were just infected instead of killed. Another wave of nausea hit him as he realized his own parents were dead, but by some miracle, he kept his stomach down.
Nulla nodded, shut the door, and locked it, she figured that they had some time before the troops regrouped and found one of their own missing. She had to think of a way out fast. Then she remembered how her new saber could cut through the ground. She would slice her way through the walls of rooms to an opening.

Sord
Nov 21, 2003, 06:25 PM
after just relizeing wth a thread was (took me long enough, god i feel stupid) i'm putting as many other chapters as i can fit on here

Sord
Nov 21, 2003, 06:29 PM
okay scratch that everthing is going to be put in Her is my Fan fic

Sord
Nov 21, 2003, 06:30 PM
*Here (god i hate typos, drives me nuts...)

Hikosaka
Nov 21, 2003, 06:58 PM
Okay, this could have been made into one post, really. You can edit your posts.

And seeing you're moving this chapter into the original thread, I'll just lock this one.