PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about quests...

Flint
Nov 21, 2003, 06:11 PM
Ok, so i've just started looking at the quests. I was really looking to do the quest to change enemy parts into weapons (got quite a few laying about) but i have a few questions;

1. Which quests need to be done exactly? I've done Battle Training, Claiming a stake, Magnitude of Metal and Secret Delivery in that order (and these are the only quests i've done so far) and i think i need to do Doc's Secret Plan and then Dr. Osto's Research but i haven't got the option to do Doc's Secret Plan.

2. Once i've done the quest to change the enemy parts is it possible to re-do it if i find other parts? Is it even possible to re-do a quest once it has been done?

3. Do the quests need to be done without doing any others in between or is it just these specific quests which have to be done in order?

Anyway, as you can probably tell i'm a bit confused at the moment so hopefully someone can explain!!

BTW, i'm on Xbox (i think that makes a difference concerning the last quest (Unsealed Door???)) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

deathreaper
Nov 21, 2003, 06:18 PM
okay first of all you need to do doc's plan quest then when you go to dr otso quest dr. montague will convert...can only redo if you beat all quests...

ex
Nov 21, 2003, 07:20 PM
you can however, once you've done doc's secret plan, and are able to convert parts in osto's research, just open the quest and get the part changed and quit. If you beat the quest, you would have to wait till you beat all of the quests until you can do it again, so you can play the quest and as long as you quit the quest before its finished, you can keep playing that quest.

Flint
Nov 22, 2003, 05:05 AM
Cheers guys! I realised last night that Doc's Secret Plan wasn't available because i was doing the quests on hard but hadn't unlocked Ruins on hard yet (i've been having a look at Episode 2)...

Thanks again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif