PDA

View Full Version : GAH! I'm so uber-pissed!

Mazarin
Apr 6, 2001, 02:05 AM
I stoped playing PSO for a while. Then my bro swiped my DC, but left PSO by the Compurter. It was left by my JPDOA2: LE, and my 2 browser discs. Well, I got my DC back, and wanted to play, but PSO isn't there anymore! I've looked EVERYWHERE. And It's pissed me off to no end.

So what do I do? I've been looking for 5 days now, with no luck. And I'm only @ level 88 or something. should I:

A:Get a burn copy, since I already owned it @ one point
B:Go buy a new one >.<
C:Wait for Ver.2?

Life is mean.

Mazarin
Apr 6, 2001, 02:09 AM
:UPDATE:

I'm a moron.

I just went to start playing a CD and when I opened the CD drive, out popped PSO.

See you online in 2 minutes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

BWS-1
Apr 6, 2001, 02:13 AM
Well,

A: beat up your bro (go easy on him)

B: Don't buy a new one 'cause your DC can only read the first PSO disc it read. That means if u lose your GD-ROM of PSO and still want to play PSO, buy an other Dreamcast.(clever move from SEGA, huh?)

C: hmmm, if you can wait 'till PSO 2, do so., only, it's going too be a long and painful wait

D: Do all of what I just said and everything should be fine*

*erm, keep searching for the PSO disk, it may be hidden close to you and you don't even know...

BWS-1
Apr 6, 2001, 02:14 AM
forget all that I said... lol

Mazarin
Apr 6, 2001, 02:25 AM
LOL

And with the multiple PSO disks... all the disks are the same. They just come with different numbers. The DC won't know it's a different disc, just as long as you dont make another character from scratch, and try to put a new number in