PDA

View Full Version : Have/want list

KarnaJ
Feb 19, 2001, 11:24 AM
Since this seems to be the only way to get anything done anywhere, I'll try this.

HAVE:
--------------
DB's Saber
Dragon Slayer +3
Diska of Braveman +9
Varista
Visk 235W
M&A60 Vise +6
H&S25 Justice +3
Battle Verge
Fire Scepter: Agni +2
Double Saber +20
Brave Knuckle +3
Agito (fake, 1983)
Akiko's Frying Pan
Force Field
Parasite Wear: Del Rol (1 slot)
Parasite Wear: Nelgal (0 slots)
God/Arm-
Hero/Ability
Alive Aqhu +1

WANT: Basically any rares I didn't list...

Guardian
Feb 19, 2001, 01:23 PM
I'm interested in your Hero/Ability, Force Field, Diska of Liberator (? Braveman?), Brave Knuckle, Aqhu, Agito, and Frying Pan. You can view my trading list in an above post. If you are interested, please contact me by icq 5896613.

Thanks,
Guardian.

Ratsmack
Feb 19, 2001, 01:26 PM
I've got a Club of Laconium+3 and a Storm Wand:Indra...so, if you want any of those, I'd like the godarm or heroability

SnakeEyes
Feb 19, 2001, 02:56 PM
The only thing you have that i'd like is that Agito of yours..to trade..ive got 2 Flowen Swords, 3 Last Survivors, 4 Blade Dances, 2 Crush Bullets, 14 Club of Laconiums, and a Storm Wand Indra..so im sure we can strike some kind of a deal..especially since my inventory and storage space are full http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

KarnaJ
Feb 19, 2001, 04:59 PM
Well guardian, I'm interested in 4 of the things you have, and you did say you'd only trade the sbeats for a very good offer, so how about the seven things you wanted for these four?

Meteor Smash
Last Survivor
Cross Cutter
S-Beat Blade +25

Guardian
Feb 19, 2001, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the offer Karna. The S-Beat is in negotiation now, but what would you offer among the seven I want on your list for the Meteor Smash, and/or Last Survivor, and/or cross cutter?

How about your hero, knuckle, and diska for my meteor, last survivor, and cross cutter?

Let me know, preferably by ICQ 5896613

Thanks,
Guardian

KarnaJ
Feb 20, 2001, 03:41 AM
ick, I just traded the hero for a mag cell, and gave the brave knuckle to a friend who got hit by the bsod. I'm prolly done trading for a bit now, gotta actually spend some time and get my stash back up.