PDA

View Full Version : Online help

person
Nov 22, 2003, 12:07 AM
if anny one is nice enough to let me borrow their serial number acess key and password for about 3 days i will be their best friend forever
i cant go online because my dad wont be here for 3 days and i need him to register so if you would please i will love you forever

person
Nov 22, 2003, 12:09 AM
if you did you might wanna pm me

Rich_T
Nov 22, 2003, 05:35 AM
Serail numbers/Access keys can not be shared.

once used the memory card/X box is forever tied (untill all characters and files are deleted) to that particular set of numbers

It also affects the Hunters licence payments, in effect some one else, or you will be paying for another persons online time.

You will not be able to go online at the same time as anyone else with the same numbers.

Phantasy Star online terms and conditions

Password, Serial Number and Access Key
As part of the registration process for a Hunter's License you will be asked to create an account. Your account will be unique and will have a "User Name" and "Password". Contained inside the packaging of your version of PSO you will find a "Serial Number" and "Access Key" you will also need these to create an account.

You agree to always keep your User Name, Password, Serial Number and Access key (Access Codes) in a safe place, not to use another person's Access Codes or reveal your Access Code to another person unless you are the parent or guardian of a child in which case you may transfer or share your Access Code with one child provided that you agree to remain liable for the activities of your child as if they were your own activities. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your Access Code.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rich_T on 2003-11-22 02:36 ]</font>