PDA

View Full Version : Creating a legit char....

ThaRealest
Nov 22, 2003, 05:51 PM
Im probrably gonna make it a Racast..I never really cared about going legit, well that was until today. I met this guy, srry dont remember his name but he was a lvl 101 Racast...we were Doing the heat sword quest and i noticed he was using a varista....probrably no good % on it...and his regular lvl 200 mag...While i was using a hacked out Dark flow with my 1304 angel wings...but Then i noticed that he was barely tickling the enemies in the forest sometimes with 0 - 10 hit points ..He was aking me every 10 minutes if i had found a rare wep...each time i replied "no"...and he was like awwww....then BoOoOm he let out a photon blast...It was so cool because i knew he was excited and really into the game...But on the other hand i wasnt so excited because i had all of the good rares i wanted for my Humar...plus they were all hacked..Well anyways that guy..which i will list his name here later when i find out...Changed my whole perspective of the game seeing that he was having a blast with his crappy but beloved legit rare that he found...and i was more like "working" because i just wanted to lvl...had no need to hunt for rares. So look out folks im goin legit!!! Oh and ThANKS MAN ...WHO EVER YOU WERE

ShadowFOrce
Nov 22, 2003, 06:15 PM
I went legit till level 104. I used my trusty LEGIT delsaber shield and sword lol. I got bored of it after a while.

bob__phil
Nov 22, 2003, 06:52 PM
I have always been legit

mainly because I am to stupid to hack

Spider
Nov 22, 2003, 06:56 PM
Finding Rares is heaps fun, I've kept all the ones I have found or giving them to my other characters, I'm a hunter and I got my gae bolg for fighting hoards of enemys, my asuka for one on one, and a custom ray ver00 for shooting, noth that great a shooter, but the best I got.

BOmar
Nov 23, 2003, 09:40 AM
For a level 101, legit or not, a Varista is a pretty crap rare to have.

He must be really unlucky to not have anything better!

Good to hear you are attempting to create a legit char, but after playing so long with hacked items, you may find it a bit hard to play legit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

bob__phil
Nov 23, 2003, 10:45 AM
I am level 107 and Varista is the best gun I have

rena-ko
Nov 23, 2003, 11:50 AM
on my first chara, the best i had was a del set up to lvl 120. then i finally got my srank twin and used this until lvl 130, up to ult mines.
then eventually i found a demo comet.

its not about what weapons you use, darn it. earn your stuff the way its intended.

BOmar
Nov 23, 2003, 12:24 PM
Damn, I have been lucky then!

I found loads of good weapons by level 100. Varista was probably my best handgun though, but I used mechs!

Rena-ko is right anyway, weapons aren't the most important part of the game!

Butoden
Nov 23, 2003, 01:32 PM
People don't visit websites or know guids, people play because they like the game and all the info they got is from the Manual and ingame Help.
They're not influenced by the oppinions by the people on this forum (which I am constantly), but play while they might not even know about Rares or Legit or Rare Monsters.

Before I visited here, I did not know about Rare Monster, Special Weapons or how MAGs evolved!! And if people on this forum wouldn't have said the Yamato is so damn slow, I wouldn't even know!! He probably doesn't know about Rares and 'accidentily' found a Varista (which happens very often for me as well) instead of 'hunting rares'.

VioletSkye
Nov 23, 2003, 02:21 PM
I just started a new 100% legit char also and its been great. I'm only level 30 and can't use most of the rares I've found so far, but its exciting to see the red boxes again (after having loaded my previous chars with a bank full of dupes lol.)

ShadowFOrce
Nov 23, 2003, 02:43 PM
All you hackers out there would be amazed at how little we legit players find. I mean the little level 1 chars have TJ swords that we would never dream of getting. My best weapon was the delsaber set

TheAlmightyNewbie
Nov 23, 2003, 03:18 PM
On 2003-11-23 11:43, ShadowFOrce wrote:
All you hackers out there would be amazed at how little we legit players find. I mean the little level 1 chars have TJ swords that we would never dream of getting. My best weapon was the delsaber set

Don't generalize all legiters like that, my HUmar is legit and only L:119, he has god/battle, god/power, god/arm x2, guard wave, red sword, red slicer, red handgun, demoC, and asuka... as well as some other stuff not really worth mentioning >.>

ThaRealest
Nov 23, 2003, 03:54 PM
Well, i still havent made him yet because i just got my hacked out Humar to ult..I am still messing around with him.But i will make my lagit char The day after tommorow, because i have court and work tom. Oh and is it "not legit" if i find a rare wep with one of my other chars that are in ult and give it to my new Legit char?
You see what i am doing is making 1 char at a time and getting them to ult before i make a new one, so in case i get corrupted i will still have a ult char..

philip
Nov 23, 2003, 04:14 PM
Its really fun to be legit!

If you find a rare with your other char and give it to the other char its legit.

bob__phil
Nov 23, 2003, 04:21 PM
Legit is the only fun way to play

Miki
Nov 23, 2003, 04:42 PM
Legit characters aren't always under-equipped... My FOnewearl is running around with a Luminous Field with 4 God/Minds and a Summit Moon, and she found an Agito 1975 for my Hunter, who found a Twin Psychogun for my Ranger...

Try the legit thing, it's fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ThaRealest
Nov 23, 2003, 09:27 PM
Ok guys im gonna make him a Droid of some type not sure what yet..but his name is gonna be "StUnT BuM"
You know...the guy from Bumfights.com "Rufus". If you dont know you definatly wanna check it out...its hella funny...I chose that name because i needed a viridia and i wanted it to be related to Rufus ..haha keep a look out for me

ADE
Nov 23, 2003, 09:45 PM
You're either all legit-or you're not.

TyroneBiggums
Nov 24, 2003, 08:35 AM
know...the guy from Bumfights.com "Rufus".

have u ever seen the whole movie on dvd? man that shit is twisted but funny at the same time... when rufus punches that other bum in the face, and the dude falls over and breaks his ankle, then they show him getting his ankle sewed up at the hospital.

the guy drinking piss then saying how good his "beer" tastes... bling bling the crackhead... the bum hunter ... that movie is great

ThaRealest
Nov 24, 2003, 05:08 PM
yea..i saw the whole movie....thanks to kazaa, but here is the latest on my legit char.
He is lvl 13 racast
wep:Soul eater(i did the quests to get)
db saber
4 slot giga frame
2 thief legs. 2 power +5 slots
giga shield
lvl 200 madhu (i raised while i was offline)
Oh btw i met a few nice ppl that are also legit...Really fun playing legit...havent found any rares yet on this char..

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 24, 2003, 05:43 PM
Glad to see you stepping over to the challenging, yet rewarding side of the team (Stepping over from Arkz to Hunters, perhaps?).

And for the record... I don't see that there's anything wrong with donating equipment from a high level character to your own low level character, provided that the stuff you're transfering is legit. Of course, it'll be a bit harder if you use only stuff you find or buy, but how much difficulty you want to dive into is entirely up to you. I highly recomend Challenge mode.