PDA

View Full Version : I cannot decide

ShadowFOrce
Nov 22, 2003, 11:21 PM
I can't decide which game to buy. Otogi or Prince of Persia!! I don't know which one is worth my money. I played Otogi and its really fun, yet I have heard that Prince of Persia was awesome too.

Has anyone played either of these games? And if you have please tell me what you think of them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/turkey.gif

SpikeOtacon
Nov 22, 2003, 11:23 PM
I've played Otogi and am simply wowed by it's awesomeness. Not as good as Shinobi or Gungrave, but still an amazing catch. Cannot say anything for Prince of Persia, as all I've seen is movies.

polishedweasel
Nov 22, 2003, 11:54 PM
How about, not wasting your money on a peice of software. Good idea?

DarthFomar
Nov 23, 2003, 05:20 AM
I have Otogi: Myth of Demons, and it is a really fun game. It is challenging and you get cool weps, and spells, and stuff throughout the game. Sometimes it can be a lil challenging *certain boss I have not yet defeated* but that is what makes it fun.

As for Prince of Persia...do not get me started on how fun that game is. I played it at the store and OMFG...I love that game!!!

I would get Prince of Persia *but I'm probably saying that for the fact I haven't yet bought it*.

So it is really up to you...they are both really good games.

Skett
Nov 23, 2003, 11:53 AM
I have played the Xbox demos of both and believe that Otogi is better. This is just based on demos remember. If you want scores, EGM gave Otagi around one 7 and two 8 (I thing) and PoP got all 9.5s. Rent both and see which you like more.

ShadowFOrce
Nov 24, 2003, 03:12 PM
I'm gonna have to get PoP or i can just get both for x-mas

Guile
Nov 24, 2003, 08:26 PM
I don't know what Otogi is but I saw PoP and it looks like a good idea for a game but horrible setting, so get Otogi.

BARTAmaster
Nov 26, 2003, 08:29 AM
Yeah,I remember some screeshots I saw on gsn it looked cool. A few days later I go to my friends house,play it, it was awesome.

Kent
Nov 26, 2003, 04:23 PM
Well, having played both I'd say you should go with Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

I haven't played a platformer that good in quite a while.