PDA

View Full Version : Soviet Invasion Plan

Morfos
Nov 22, 2003, 11:56 PM
http://www.sovietinvasionplan.com/archives/000493.html

gees, I hate these people, here is my reply to them.

Ok, there is a lot of bullshit here, so I'll reply one by one.

Jeromy:

1. Im a Liberal, and I don't want to be told how I live my life, Its the Conservatives who say you can't do shit in your own home.

2. There are limits to what you can do to your kids. Beating another person or animal is a crime dumbass!

3. I think the poor are overtaxed. I think the rich are undertaxed. The poor pay a higher portion of their money than the rich do. The rich should pay their fair share.

4. No, you know why I don't think it is? Because of Conservative arrogant assholes like you that make this place oppressive. I hope Americans finally relize you for what you are.

5. I would defend my family, but it would be a lot easier if the invader didn't have an assualt rifle.

Also, you stated that if you answer yes to all the questions you are not a Liberal. So that means Conservatives want to tell you how to live your life or tell you how to raise your kids. To bad you don't have the brains to relize the error in your post. I guess thats why your Conservative.

Sergy:

Isn't Seattle the wrong place for you to live if you hate hippies? If your wondering I live in California. I hope you get beaten up by a bunch of hippies because you deserve it. Hippies rule! They opposed a war that killed hundreds of thousands of our troops and millions of civilions, this being the Vietnom War. You Conservatives are dumb for bashing hippies.

Death to Liberals:

You are among one of the worst Conservatives I have ever seen. For one thing, "Death to Liberals" is clearly speaking nazism. I am going to show your post to every message board I post at so I can inform everybody how hateful you Conservatives are.

Liberals the lowest form of life? We are the highest form of life, we are the best of the human race, you know why? Because we encourage tolerance towards all races, sexualities, and religions. We bring forth peace to the world. We protect our planet from polluters and loggers. If it weren't for us, this planet would be screwed thanks to ignorant semi-Fascists like you.

We responsible for Communism? Wrong! Its the opposite of true! You are! You obviously havn't learned anything about World History like I have. Let me educate you a little. Russia was ruled by a Tzar(sp?). He refused to improve lives for low income workers. He made unions illegal. The workers finally became so fed up they started a new revolution and threw him out. If Russia was more Liberal like Western Europe, It would have never became a Communism. We Liberals prevented Communism in Western Europe and the US! We are the stoppers of Communism!

You got one thing write, Liberals are dominating Western Culture because we are so much more educated than third world nations. Soon US will join all the other wealthy nations and be Liberal. You Conservatives are dieing species, thank God!

We don't hate America, we hate hateful idiots like you who rule it. If we hated America, we wouldn't be here still. JFK loved America and he was a wonderful Liberal President!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-11-22 20:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-11-22 20:57 ]</font>

Reenee
Nov 23, 2003, 12:24 AM
Excuse my 17-year old mindedness that's currently occupied by hentai perversions and femenimity (if that's a word)...

...what the hell is a Liberal?

Morfos
Nov 23, 2003, 12:33 AM
A Liberal is usually a Democrat. We believe in Civil Rights for all, Environmental protection, Gun Control, Gay Rights, Social Welfare Progems, Medicare, etc....

anwserman
Nov 23, 2003, 12:51 AM
I'm a moderate with more liberal views then conservative views. I hate what some Democrats do, and I hate what some Republicans do.

I might not vote in this upcoming presidential election, as none of the candidates interest me at all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Liberals caused Communism? Thats kinda like Conservatives developing the concept of having an abortion... it just didn't happen that way. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Dangerous55
Nov 23, 2003, 01:20 AM
Morfos, get something off your mind other then Liberals and Conservatives. Its annoying.

Their both stupid, nobody should be in a group where you think the same. Everyone thinks differently.

Please stop looking at American politics as Liberal and Conservative.

P.S- I hate you.

NKOTB
Nov 23, 2003, 02:42 AM
Morfos, you are better than a post this low quality.

Or maybe I'm drunk.

Or both.

polishedweasel
Nov 23, 2003, 02:52 AM
On 2003-11-22 23:42, NKOTB wrote:

Or maybe I'm drunk.

....ditto. God I love this!

Mystil
Nov 23, 2003, 09:13 AM
On 2003-11-22 21:24, Reenee wrote:
Excuse my 17-year old mindedness that's currently occupied by hentai perversions and femenimity (if that's a word)...

...what the hell is a Liberal?

Close minded Democrats. They are much different than your average democrats. Liberals want to conserve everything and not use it. They always only look at what will EFFECT them and not the nation as a whole.
I don't like liberals cause people get them mixed up with democrats like me. 'All them democrats are greedy~!'

Allos
Nov 23, 2003, 11:44 AM
On 2003-11-22 22:20, Dangerous55 wrote:
Morfos, get something off your mind other then Liberals and Conservatives. Its annoying.

Their both stupid, nobody should be in a group where you think the same. Everyone thinks differently.

I second this.

Morfos
Nov 23, 2003, 12:08 PM
You people never bother to click the links. And NKOTB, what makes all of their arguements so much better than mine? Well, of course because they are radical right wing nutcases like you. You love those people, why don't you fucking join them?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-11-23 09:27 ]</font>

Allos
Nov 23, 2003, 01:17 PM
On 2003-11-23 09:08, Morfos wrote:
You people never bother to click the links. And NKOTB, what makes all of their arguements so much better than mine? Well, of course because they are radical right wing nutcases like you. You love those people, why don't you fucking join them?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-11-23 09:27 ]</font>

Oh so it's you people now!???!!? lol

ABDUR101
Nov 23, 2003, 02:09 PM
Thats enough. If you can't debate any higher than a 4th grade level without swearing and being ignorant, I'm just going to lock the thread and hand out some warnings.

Mystil
Nov 23, 2003, 03:11 PM
You know that quote in yor beginning post Morfos, I missunderstood(cause I didn't know that was you as well). No offense to you. Just how I feel bout em.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-11-23 12:12 ]</font>

_Ted_
Nov 24, 2003, 12:46 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHH! The communists are coming to take over! AHHHHHH! Call in Mcarthy, duty calls!

KaFKa
Nov 24, 2003, 08:46 PM
...god, all you people can do is rant and bitch about politics? i really don't think that what is said in the above link is true, only someone's mindless rantings on something he thinks he understands. i personally think that extremeist thoughts like that are ill-founded and all-around pointless leaving the reader with mroe questions than anwers. and thats my 2 cents

MasterJoel
Nov 24, 2003, 08:53 PM
yes, once again classifying liberals and conservatives as if the whole country was seen in black and white. as a whole, i would defiately say we are shades of gray, and your stereotyping does not justify a good logical arguement. this is like the duper vs. legit arguements in the cheaters section, most people are shades of gray. i just realized this, and this is why nobody can decide on just what legit vs. duper really is.

and actually, communism is a liberal view. its just extremist. i doubt very many liberal democrats would like this idea. nor do i think many conservative republicans would like to see fascism in the usa. like i said, this country is one big shade of gray.

as much as i will continually disagree with you morfos, i'm glad that someone as young as yourself is interested in politics. its the ones who won't get involved in voting and our country that i worry about, even if your ideas would take the country in a different direction than i would choose.

Aunt_Betty
Nov 25, 2003, 06:34 PM
sING THIS LITTLE FRENCH SONG! BONJOUR MEANS HELLO!
Sing this little french song! Bonsior means good-bye!

OniTatsujin
Nov 25, 2003, 08:17 PM
wait a minute
conservatives dont want to conserve..then why the hell do thet call them selves conservatives!?

Ness
Nov 25, 2003, 08:34 PM
Because they like to conserve the morals and ideals that were held by a Bible-following society.

Solstis
Nov 25, 2003, 09:08 PM
I second resurrecting McCarthy (too lazy to quote), then shoot him.

Morfos
Nov 27, 2003, 08:04 AM
Some people consider themselves Conservatives when they truely aren't. Some people who believe in gay rights, gun control, environmental protection, pro-choice, still consider themselves Conservative. IMO they should not consider themselves Conservatives, nor will I choose to call them that unless they flame me. When I think of Conservatives, I think of people who hate the idea of protecting the environment, people that think homosexuality is immoral, people against gun control, radical pro-lifers, people who oppose Seperation of Church and State, people who believe being anti-war is "treasones",etc....

NKOTB
Nov 27, 2003, 10:26 AM
On 2003-11-27 05:04, Morfos wrote:
When I think of Conservatives, I think of people who hate the idea of protecting the environment, people that think homosexuality is immoral, people against gun control, radical pro-lifers, people who oppose Seperation of Church and State, people who believe being anti-war is "treasones",etc....

Maybe if your opinion of conservatives wasn't f'd from the beginning, you wouldn't be so stupid.

Happy Thanksgiving.

KodiaX987
Nov 27, 2003, 10:36 AM
Man, this topic is more heated than the Quebec referendun for fuck's sake!!! O.O;;

You've elected a Republican government. You're stuck with it for 4 years and there's nothing you can do about it. Wait until voting day and THEN express your opinion. Right now this thread is lowering the monetary value of this forum! Hell, it's the reason why the American dollar suddenly dropped in value!!

So please, save America! Do your contributon to your homeland and stop posting in this thread. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Gawd bless, dudes!

Ness
Nov 27, 2003, 10:52 AM
On 2003-11-27 07:36, KodiaX987 wrote:
Man, this topic is more heated than the Quebec referendun for fuck's sake!!! O.O;;

You've elected a Republican government. You're stuck with it for 4 years and there's nothing you can do about it. Wait until voting day and THEN express your opinion. Right now this thread is lowering the monetary value of this forum! Hell, it's the reason why the American dollar suddenly dropped in value!!

So please, save America! Do your contributon to your homeland and stop posting in this thread. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Gawd bless, dudes!

*takes an IQ test

Man, the value of the dollar isn't the only thing this thread lowered.

KodiaX987
Nov 27, 2003, 11:16 AM
The IQ test was superfluous. It's already an accepted theorem that the amount of poli-talk is inversely proportional to the averaged IQ of the people involved in said poli-talk.

Dude, do something that'll REALLY help us! *pokes* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ness
Nov 27, 2003, 12:14 PM
On 2003-11-27 08:16, KodiaX987 wrote:
The IQ test was superfluous. It's already an accepted theorem that the amount of poli-talk is inversely proportional to the averaged IQ of the people involved in said poli-talk.

Dude, do something that'll REALLY help us! *pokes* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Okay.

*assasinates Bush

How's that?

Morfos
Nov 27, 2003, 12:39 PM
NKOTB you don't even know me. You call me stupid because that is the only way you can debate. You probably have never even meet a Liberal in real life, nor do you know anything about us, so shut up for once. All you ever here where you live is certaintly only the Conservative view point. I have seen both viewpoints, I know what both are, all you ever do in political debates is flame people. And Im sure you agree with all the Conservative social views. Oh by the way 50% of Americans are traitors(under Conservative logic) because they believe the war with Iraq was not worth it. And don't tell me I only flame, because I don't flame the first post I make, I only flame when I get flammed for giving my viewpoint. And howcome NKOTB isn't hated? He flames all the time, yet I am the only one who is hated by 90% of PSOW posters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-11-27 09:40 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Nov 27, 2003, 12:59 PM
On 2003-11-27 09:14, Ness wrote:
Okay.

*assasinates Bush

How's that?

Doesn't count unless you frag Gore too. We need to make EVERYONE happy!

KaFKa
Nov 27, 2003, 01:12 PM
how 'bout i just blow the whole planet up, then we all can be at peace http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KaFKa
Nov 27, 2003, 01:25 PM
On 2003-11-27 09:39, Morfos wrote:
KNOTB isn't hated? He flames all the time, yet I am the only one who is hated by 90% of PSOW posters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-11-27 09:40 ]</font>

...the only reason i hate you is because you're too much like me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
(Xenophobic i am)

Ness
Nov 27, 2003, 01:31 PM
On 2003-11-27 10:12, KaFKa wrote:
how 'bout i just blow the whole planet up, then we all can be at peace http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sometimes, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

KodiaX987
Nov 27, 2003, 02:14 PM
I call first for the invincible escape pod. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KaFKa
Nov 27, 2003, 02:29 PM
NO! GET AWAY! MY ESCAPE POD! *shoves Kodiax away*

Ness
Nov 27, 2003, 02:32 PM
On 2003-11-27 11:14, KodiaX987 wrote:
I call first for the invincible escape pod. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I already have a base on Mars.

Allos
Nov 27, 2003, 02:39 PM
On 2003-11-27 09:39, Morfos wrote:
And don't tell me I only flame, because I don't flame the first post I make, I only flame when I get flammed for giving my viewpoint.

*Cough* Bulllshit *cough*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ABDUR101
Nov 27, 2003, 04:14 PM
If you're not going to stay on topic, stay out of the thread.

Dangerous55
Nov 27, 2003, 04:35 PM

P.S- I hate you.

NKOTB
Nov 27, 2003, 04:57 PM
On 2003-11-27 13:35, Dangerous55 wrote:

P.S- I hate you.

These are both good points.

There is more to someone than whether or not they are liberal or conservative. For one thing, there are moderates, which most people are. Everyone with a brain will tell you most elections are won by winning the middle, not the fanatic left and right. Those people are a given for their respective party.
Morfos, saying all conservatives are anti-environment, anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti gun control, and war mongers is retarded.
It would be like me saying all liberals are tree huggers, pro choice, anti gun, anti war, want higher taxes, and tighter govt controls on everything.
There is also a difference between conservative and Republican, and liberal and Democrat.
Like it or not, you are a left wing wacko and the best thing you could do, is practice your lessons of tolerance on yourself, and stop being so hateful toward anyone other than someone with your exact political views. It will make your life easier.

Wewt
Nov 27, 2003, 07:18 PM
Great stuff! Keep it coming!!

I love political fanatics.

Allos
Nov 27, 2003, 07:51 PM
Me too.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 27, 2003, 08:17 PM
On 2003-11-27 13:35, Dangerous55 wrote:

P.S- I hate you.

WE HAVE A SMART ONE HERE CHILDREN.

Ness
Nov 28, 2003, 09:22 AM
On 2003-11-27 13:14, ABDUR101 wrote:
If you're not going to stay on topic, stay out of the thread.

I'm sorry.

Back on topic....

Morfos, I love you dearly, but you weren't justified in your attack on conservatives. Also your opinion of them is way off. I admit that, I don't like the things they believe in, but that is no reason to loathe them.

AUTO_
Nov 28, 2003, 04:58 PM
Ness how long do you plan on staying at PSOW again?

I think this thread should be locked now.

That's all I have to say about that.

Wewt
Nov 28, 2003, 07:30 PM
On 2003-11-28 13:58, AUTO_ wrote:
Ness how long do you plan on staying at PSOW again?

I think this thread should be locked now.

That's all I have to say about that.

You know, he confirmed to me he is incredibly stupid when we had a conversation on AIM. He invited me to join his message boards to talk, debate and whatnot, saying it's a good opportunity to get to know him. He 'offered' me the chance to get to know him. If I weren't naturally not-stupid, and moderately educated, I might have taken this special offer.