PDA

View Full Version : OMG WTF!!!!!

sephiroth_pfo
Nov 23, 2003, 01:53 AM
Now that ive got youre attention. I am searching for people to join my guild the elite blood pm me if you actualy want to join.

Duelist
Nov 23, 2003, 03:05 AM
wow, a stereotypical noob name like Sephiroth, and childish, carnival-like tactics to try to lure in potential members... I'm sure they'll all be lining up to join...

-Geshtar-
Nov 23, 2003, 10:22 AM
We hate you.

Captain-Banisher
Nov 23, 2003, 01:45 PM
and you. I agree, clans are moronic.

sephiroth_pfo
Nov 27, 2003, 06:36 PM
Ha! my test worked! I wanted to see how people would react to some one posting something that sounds outrageous and it turning out to be a desperate attempt to get people to join their team. Ha! what kind of lozer would actualy try to do that just to get a team and plus anyone dumb enough to actualy want to join my team after this wouldnt even meet my standards because i want quality over quantity. sorry I hade to play this mean prank on you guys i'm realy not a bad guy I just have a sick sense of humor.sorry to anyone that was offended by this (not that i expect anyone to be)
sorry for the spelling mistakes if there are any.
P.S.: you can insult me that is uncerstandable BUT NEVER INSULT SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sephiroth_pfo on 2003-11-27 15:39 ]</font>

Captain-Banisher
Nov 27, 2003, 08:08 PM
You, are a total moron. Go die right now. If it were my prerogative i would cram a vasolinated pack of M80 up your anal cavity and blow you to hell.

Duelist
Nov 27, 2003, 08:15 PM
Ha! what kind of lozer would actualy try to do that just to get a team

umm... you?

P.S.: you can insult me that is uncerstandable BUT NEVER INSULT SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, Sephiroth was great back in the day, but Final Fantasy 7 came out 6-7 years ago... Move on

sephiroth_pfo
Nov 29, 2003, 02:45 PM
well im sorry i seem to be the only one here who can take a joke. seriously lighten up its a joke you guys gotta take the stick out of youre ass and have a little sense of humor. and even though it was like 6-7 years ago he still is the best final fantasy chraracter ever hes a classic and its not like old is bad.

ShadowFOrce
Nov 30, 2003, 12:39 PM
Just becuase you stupid plan to get people to join your stupid clan didn't work, that doesn't mean that you are able to make up some dumbass excuse to cover it up... honestly wtf. I say and i quote "HA! my test worked!!"

Four letters-- OMFG. Are you that stupid? No one believes that you actually were just testing us.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowFOrce on 2003-11-30 09:40 ]</font>

Strider_Gren
Nov 30, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-11-27 15:36, sephiroth_pfo wrote:
NEVER INSULT SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sephiroth_pfo on 2003-11-27 15:39 ]</font>

You are an insult to Sephiroth. I can practically hear him turning over in his Mako-drenched grave.

Guntz348
Dec 1, 2003, 12:54 AM
For the love of crumbcake, read the forum rules people. Don't spam like, don't attack the poster, no topic hijacking, if you dont have anything good to say just dont say anything! And any other things I left out, they are in the rules so go read em!