PDA

View Full Version : STUPID FORCES!

anwserman
Nov 23, 2003, 02:58 AM
I honestly hate forces that are not played by me. Honestly, some people who use forces should burn in hell. Why?

I'm getting sick and tired of using my frickin Sols and Anti-Paralysis items when a stupid force could cast Anti! Nope, the most perfect example of this situation was when I was with two other forces and a hunter... I was paralysed and running from Vulmers until someone could Anti me.

Nope. I even ran NEXT to a force, stopped, and waited. Want to know what he does? He runs past me, turns around and starts hitting the Vulmers with his obviously hacked mag and weapon. No assistance for me. Once the room was cleared out, and after I typed in "Anti please!" and after about a wait of a minute or so, one of the two forces caught on and casted Anti. The hunter didn't have high enough anti to reverse the effects, he tried....

Honestly, if you're going to be a force - melee heavy or magic heavy - it is still your duty to help someone who has a major status ailment/death or needs S/D!

polishedweasel
Nov 23, 2003, 03:16 AM
Punch em in the genitals.

Mystil
Nov 23, 2003, 09:09 AM
I think I speak for all forces when I say that we are not obligated to support. Antis and sols are in the shops for a reason. Please carry them all at all times. After having an andriod basically tell me that she didn't need my resta or my SD(ALL 30) -which means I'm not needed at all. Cause her mag had twins, and her weapon was a drain series wep. I have no pity for you players that always need a fos support or complain about not getting support. Cause you don't appreciate it anyway, and you like to point out that you don't need us.

-Geshtar-
Nov 23, 2003, 10:28 AM
Aye, I hear ya! Forces? who needs'um? Well..they are nice n_n but being able to help out yourself is always 2nd hand, dont rely on them if they dont help you...try your best to..NOT help them back? Go on a killing spree or if they die..hehe...dont use a moon? There are scape dolls on the ground for a reason, but I guess being a snotty bad force, you wouldent need those with superior techniques and equipment =D

I love my force friends, there the best... But those people that you mention and all the others just alike are horrible. I have my share of them. There no fun, just megid megid megid. Rafoie rafoie rafoie... never helping you out as there character description provides. SUPPORT. bleh...

LamerPanda
Nov 23, 2003, 10:57 AM
Oh, yes. FOs don't ever need to support, and that's why they're the only characters than can use level 30 support techs. Makes sense to me!

Part of PSO is playing as a team. It wouldn't kill you to take a few seconds and a small amount of TP to help someone that's paralyzed, heal someone that's badly injured, etc. If you don't have to support, ever, then I suppose no one ever has to help you. It's only fair. Died while everyone else was fighting Falz? Tough luck! Help yourself!

It's sad when I have to use dinky level 15 RAmar Resta to help my team because the FO is being self-centered and can't be bothered to help us.

I have FOs, and I support the rest of my team when using them, because it's a decent thing to do rather than leaving the rest of the team to help themselves. Do I get thanked every time? No, but a few people do thank me for it, and that's good enough for me.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 23, 2003, 11:34 AM
Uh my force is complete support biotch. You have a probolem with you anti, hp low resta, need J/Z/S/D ok fine.

DOG21313
Nov 23, 2003, 12:31 PM
On 2003-11-23 07:28, -Geshtar- wrote:
Aye, I hear ya! Forces? who needs'um? Well..they are nice n_n but being able to help out yourself is always 2nd hand, dont rely on them if they dont help you...try your best to..NOT help them back? Go on a killing spree or if they die..hehe...dont use a moon? There are scape dolls on the ground for a reason, but I guess being a snotty bad force, you wouldent need those with superior techniques and equipment =D

I love my force friends, there the best... But those people that you mention and all the others just alike are horrible. I have my share of them. There no fun, just megid megid megid. Rafoie rafoie rafoie... never helping you out as there character description provides. SUPPORT. bleh...

*Cough* O.o

but being able to help out yourself is always 2nd hand

Why is being able to help yourself 2nd hand? You always need a servant? FOs will get annoyed of you quick if you do that. And its stupid when we have to stop fighting to go heal you, just so you'll steal even more of our exp!

you wouldent need those with superior techniques and equipment

Tell that to my FOmar and he'll beat the snot outta you. Some FOs are MELEE, making it where they cant use those "superior techniques" you are talking about. The thing is, a RAmar can beat out my S/D, so you dont want me casting it, you'll even get better S/D from S-Reds Blades.

never helping you out as there character description provides.

So what if we dont wanna follow those stupid char descriptions? They make you believe that HUmars are actually good! And some people are DIFFERENT, ever heard of it?

Bottom Line: HELP YOURSELF! The FO shouldnt have to waste his time, tp, and exp just to help someone who forgot to bring antiparalysis. DUH! Go back to the ship and get some! OH! You dont have any telepipes? Thats stupid of you. You got a long walk back to the P2 teleporter, better start now! I bring every healing item possible with me (besides antidote) So nobody has to waste their time and exp to heal me! If they want to and get there in time, then good. I prefer to get the exp that I deserve.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DOG21313 on 2003-11-23 09:31 ]</font>

LamerPanda
Nov 23, 2003, 03:17 PM
Do you really deserve the EXP if you can't be bothered to help your team? >___>

You always need a servant? FOs will get annoyed of you quick if you do that.

There's a difference between "supporter" and "servant". If someone constantly bothers you for S/D/J/Z PLZZZ, then yeah, that's a bit much.

On the other hand, having a FO is more convenient than having to completely support myself! It's quicker for you to cast Anti then it is for me to dig through all my items to find antiparalysis, because by the time I do, guess what? The FO took my EXP! IT WORKS BOTH WAYS. If you never cast Resta, Anti, or any other support tech, then you are, quite frankly, a lousy FO. I wouldn't want you on my team, you're a waste of space and a selfish EXP hog. =D

If people go ahead and kill all the monsters while you're supporting, then quit supporting them; but give them a chance first. Don't be selfish. It's that simple.

Melee FO? You could still use Resta, even a small bit of HP back is sometimes enough to keep someone from dying. If you were on a team with all androids, none with S-Red's Blades, then S/D would be nice, and so would J/Z.

And its stupid when we have to stop fighting to go heal you, just so you'll steal even more of our exp!

Even crappy RAmar-esque Resta shouldn't stop you long enough that you don't at least get one hit in.

I can think of at least one occasion where the FO never used buffs or Resta and my two other teammates were androids, leaving it up to me to cast S/D and Resta every time someone got injured. I don't mind it except that it's horribly inefficient. I have to be practically standing on top of someone to heal them, where most FOs have some sort of decent range for their techs.

I generally have to support FOs more than FOs support me (or anyone else on the team); it's pathetic. There is a balance between attacking the monsters and helping your team.

Mystil
Nov 23, 2003, 03:18 PM
Uh huh. Whatever.

I'm still inclined to support, cause that was my fone was made for. But when there's no appreciation present. BYE! After all, you really only need JZ to get through any level. And pretty much everyone cept RAmars and droids, can use JZ.

I really don't need you hunter characters either. WHO KEEP TAKING [b]ALL[b](but monofluids, what good is that gonna do me. When it takes 50 of them?) THE FREAKING FLUIDS OFF THE FREAKING GROUND. I GET TIRED OF SPENDING 120K A FREAKING GAME!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm done. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ness
Nov 23, 2003, 03:29 PM
Well technically, they don't have to support you. Just because they are forces doesn't mean that they are there just for support, but it is always nice if the do help you out.

LamerPanda
Nov 23, 2003, 03:33 PM
I say thank you when someone else supports me...

Except when they ask me to.

Why? Because it's snotty. "I'll only help you if you GROVEL BEFORE ME, peasant." Nope. I'll take me chances if you're going to *demand* appreciation from me.

I'm also sick of FOs yelling at me every time I take a fluid. Did we consider that my attack button might also be pick up and I might be standing on it while attacking?

I also grab anything that says di or tri on it if I need mates and no one else does(usually because of the lack of FO support, actually), and right after I pick it up I tend to realize that it's a fluid. Before I go to the door to drop it (I always put things in front of doors, easiest to see), the FO starts screaming at me because I took a fluid and I am obviously plotting against them! Oh, no!

At that point I don't even bother explaining, nor do I drop the fluid like I was originally planning. It's a tired old cliche, but what goes around comes around.

You want thanks? You want respect?

Then treat the rest of your team fairly. I don't give out concessions just because someone is a FO, they have to earn it from me.

Ness
Nov 23, 2003, 03:57 PM
On 2003-11-23 12:33, LamerPanda wrote:
I'm also sick of FOs yelling at me every time I take a fluid. Did we consider that my attack button might also be pick up and I might be standing on it while attacking?

I also grab anything that says di or tri on it if I need mates and no one else does(usually because of the lack of FO support, actually), and right after I pick it up I tend to realize that it's a fluid. Before I go to the door to drop it (I always put things in front of doors, easiest to see), the FO starts screaming at me because I took a fluid and I am obviously plotting against them! Oh, no!

That reminds of the time when I picked up a raygun (yes a raygun) and this RAcast started yelling at me. "YOU STOLE THAT FROM ME!!!" he kept on saying. I told that I would give it to him if he would just shut up, but I ended up selling it instead.

Back on topic, if you need a force to support you in every game, then you are one sad player.

anwserman
Nov 23, 2003, 05:10 PM
I must not of mentioned, that out of all of us - there were three forces and one hunter. Guess what, I was a force too.

So, guess what I do - even though I'm a FOnewearl, I like to melee a whole lot but the second I see that someone has a status condition - Jellen/Zalure casted on them, pary, shocked, poisoned, dead, almost dead, etc. I stop attacking and get my butt over there and heal them/anti them the best I possibly can. And if I'm surrounded by enemies, I cast Anti or Resta hoping that they fall into my 2x heal range.

But the fact of the matter was, I was always casting shifta and deband, casting anti, resta and reverser since they all were dying from megid (I had a resistance of like 63 or something)... at least once. Once again, the hunter made at least an attempt of healing me but his Anti wasn't strong enough.

I mean, comeon! I was supporting them most of the time, the least they could have done is cast Anti when needed!

DOG21313
Nov 23, 2003, 09:18 PM
There's a difference between "supporter" and "servant". If someone constantly bothers you for S/D/J/Z PLZZZ, then yeah, that's a bit much.

Actually, most of the time, unless I happen upon a team with all nice ppl (which rarely ever happens...) I will cast support techs. But other than that, theyre bugging me to death over "cast S/D!" The second their S/D runs out. If im too far away, they go "HURRY UP STUPID FO!" And run into the next room, where they usually end up getting killed, and start yelling at me for not getting there in time to cast S/D. I dont support ppl like this.

It's quicker for you to cast Anti then it is for me to dig through all my items to find antiparalysis, because by the time I do, guess what? The FO took my EXP! IT WORKS BOTH WAYS. If you never cast Resta, Anti, or any other support tech, then you are, quite frankly, a lousy FO. I wouldn't want you on my team, you're a waste of space and a selfish EXP hog. =D

I use my quick menu to get to Anti, and if you don't, you should use your quick menu to get to antiparalysis. Really, if youre stupid enough to yell at me and then get paralized and yell for anti, im not gonna be the one helping you. I cast Resta, and sometimes anti S/D and J/Z. Once again, I'm a melee FO, and I play more of a HU with Grants, Megid, S/D and J/Z. Also, I play in very hard, and these days, everyone uses haxored mags or have equiptment from other chars, so I figure they dont need S/D. IF I happen upon a chance team with a newbie, I keep S/D up the whole game, because they get beaten to death otherwise, but there aren't many of those people left.

If people go ahead and kill all the monsters while you're supporting, then quit supporting them; but give them a chance first. Don't be selfish. It's that simple.

Actually, I already do that, but there are very few i deem "worthy" of my TP, cuz I only use it to its full potential if there arent any hacked things on the team. When they come in, I ask what the stats on their mag is, if they reply with something obviously hacked, then they dont get S/D or J/Z. I might anti them if I feel up to it, and I will resta them if they get knocked down, it heals them while theyre getting up, making a quicker game.

Melee FO? You could still use Resta, even a small bit of HP back is sometimes enough to keep someone from dying. If you were on a team with all androids, none with S-Red's Blades, then S/D would be nice, and so would J/Z.

I do resta, everyone if i get the oppurtunity, but if theyre across the room, they can do it themselves, I'm not gonna go across a whole room just because someone is too stupid to cast resta or use a mate. If theyre out of mates and are a droid, I will stop and run over there, resta them, and give a few of my own mates. As for S/D and J/Z, if I feel that the people arent being jerks and arent using hacks, I will.

Even crappy RAmar-esque Resta shouldn't stop you long enough that you don't at least get one hit in.

It does when people are using hacks. And also, a RAmars "crappy resta" could probably beat mine, its only lv 7. I use it tons, even with my HUmar I resta the team.

I can think of at least one occasion where the FO never used buffs or Resta and my two other teammates were androids, leaving it up to me to cast S/D and Resta every time someone got injured. I don't mind it except that it's horribly inefficient. I have to be practically standing on top of someone to heal them, where most FOs have some sort of decent range for their techs.

I have my FO on very hard, and he can use lv 5 and 7 S/D, which makes almost no difference, yet i still cast it if people arent being jerks. I ALWAYS heal, even if it is a jerk that im healing.

I generally have to support FOs more than FOs support me (or anyone else on the team); it's pathetic. There is a balance between attacking the monsters and helping your team.

Yes there is, but I tend to prefer that my team gets the best techs, and in most cases, mine arent the best. If there is any character in the game im in with better S/D than me, I ask them to take care of it, because mines so low it doesnt affect much.

On 2003-11-23 14:10, anwserman wrote:
I must not of mentioned, that out of all of us - there were three forces and one hunter. Guess what, I was a force too.

So, guess what I do - even though I'm a FOnewearl, I like to melee a whole lot but the second I see that someone has a status condition - Jellen/Zalure casted on them, pary, shocked, poisoned, dead, almost dead, etc. I stop attacking and get my butt over there and heal them/anti them the best I possibly can. And if I'm surrounded by enemies, I cast Anti or Resta hoping that they fall into my 2x heal range.

But the fact of the matter was, I was always casting shifta and deband, casting anti, resta and reverser since they all were dying from megid (I had a resistance of like 63 or something)... at least once. Once again, the hunter made at least an attempt of healing me but his Anti wasn't strong enough.

I mean, comeon! I was supporting them most of the time, the least they could have done is cast Anti when needed!

Thats really where I was trying to go, since i'm melee, I usually dont do support. IF, and only if, there arent any in the game using haxor stuff and theyre nice to me and dont beg for S/D, then I'll cast it on them. It works much better that way, if theyre jerks, dont do it.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 23, 2003, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I agree, that Forces should support the team. But not to rediculas extremes so that they have to heal you EVERY time you get hurt. My one force, Dragon, is a support character, specificaly for challenge mode. However, he's not allowed to come within 8 yards of any female on Pioneer 2. Now the planet is a different story...((this is a huge inside joke in one of my fan fictions which hasn't been finished yet))

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpikeOtacon on 2003-11-23 18:56 ]</font>

-Geshtar-
Nov 23, 2003, 10:26 PM
Ok, heres how it is...e nice work together, dont exp hog and dont not help your fellow team mates out. Who said I exp hog? who said you dont support your team? NO ONE DID. Just play nice, get along and if you dont like someone in the team, tell them how it is and either make them leave or leave yourself.

Boohoo, he/she wouldent anti me. Well, maybe the force is busy trying to keep that group of monsters off there behinds? Surely the others would be happy ot help, but yeah..always have your items with you as well.

Surely after playing this game for so long you an shuffle that speed menu in a matter of 2 seconds to get what you need. BUT it is nice to help out your team, makes you seem..more..likable and more important cause your there to help them out while there life is on the line. Arent we supose ot be heros?

Heros help one another out right? I've never seen a rude hero (excludeing Cid and Barret) that dident help out in the end. SO just do what you do, but make sure everyone else is happy with it!

ladyjaderiver
Nov 23, 2003, 10:27 PM
That's kind of the reason I don't play online much. I play a FOnewearl, and my chief goal is to help out my team, not get all the experience for myself. But everyone I play with doesn't care if I cast shifta/deband all the time, or if I waste all my TP casting jellen/zalure to help them. I never get a thank-you for anti or resta (which I cast every time someone is hurt even a little bit or if someone is poisoned), or for getting them out of a tight situation. I have played with a few more curteous people, but not many. Kudos to Leon and Zoniha, for being nice to forces who actually support their team.

NKOTB
Nov 23, 2003, 11:10 PM
If I've said it once, I've said it 329825729 times, online players are ignorant. Most of 'em anyway.

haruna
Nov 24, 2003, 01:43 AM
I have both a FOmarl(lv124) and FOnewerl(lv65.) If someone asks *nicely* for S&D or healing, I'll do so. However, if you just sit there and yammer "Hey FO! Gimmie S&D!" I'll give people a chance to say please and be nice.
But screw up that chance and....::eerie silence::

F**k the morons who demand S&D then kill stuff before I can tag em! I use Jellen and Zalure instead so I can get some EXP, even if I don't kill them.

If one such experience stealing HU or RA gets killed/paralyzed, you better believe I'm going to let them rot.

"Oh, I'm out of TP!" Use a telepipe, go to town.
Then I ditch em.

Keep in mind, I rarely do this since I don't play with strangers anymore. With friends, I'll S&D without even asking and I get a kind "TY" or a kind gesture of appriciation. I'll do my best to keep my teammates in fighting condition.

Nai_Calus
Nov 24, 2003, 06:44 AM
I... Actually have yet to play a FO with complete assholes.

Even in shitty open games on Vega where we're all duped to f*ck and back, I still get 'Thanks' and the like when I S/D or Resta or Anti someone. This goes even with non-FO chars when I support. Sometimes even shitty HUmar Resta is all it takes to keep someone from dying, y'know? I've played support with my HUmar before, hell. J/Z/R/A/Moons... Didn't even have attacks shortcutted.

Hmm...

Oh, and don't assume that just because you aren't healed INSTANTLY, that the FO is a jackass, mkay? FOmar resta range is measured in milimetres. Even at L26, it's not really any better than my HUmar's L15 outside of healing more HP. Ditto Anti. I can't reach you from halfway across the room like a FOmarl/FOnewearl. If you've run off, just heal yourself so I don't have to fight my way through sixteen thousand of the nastiest nasty in the area, dodge half a million traps the droid hasn't warned of, and get killed by Megid from an Ob Lily that just randomly decided to be in Mines, just so I can take that Shock or whatever off you. Please? >_>;

oeagrus
Nov 24, 2003, 08:34 AM
Find Deathelle on the Xbox's Apatite server, and you'll see the quintessential FOmarl (lvl 167) hard at work. I'll even stop in the middle of a combo to Anti and Resta people, and it's because of this that I'm flooded with "Pleez Join My Game" requests from the moment I log on.

But it's true that polite and helpful FO's are a rarity on the Xbox. I can't tell you how many times I find myself casting Deband on OTHER FO's who are too, well I guess the word is retarded, to do it to themselves. Sometimes I'm just amazed at the ignorance of other FO's.

But remember this, HUs and RAs of the world, learn to say Please and Thank You or else you'll find this Force leaving after the boss kill. There are plenty other polite players out there when I look hard enough, and I have very little patience for these snotrags who never learned to say Thanks.

Mystil
Nov 24, 2003, 09:26 AM
On 2003-11-23 12:57, Ness wrote:

That reminds of the time when I picked up a raygun (yes a raygun) and this RAcast started yelling at me. "YOU STOLE THAT FROM ME!!!" he kept on saying. I told that I would give it to him if he would just shut up, but I ended up selling it instead.

Back on topic, if you need a force to support you in every game, then you are one sad player.

Where you been at Ness? o_o

NKOTB
Nov 24, 2003, 02:00 PM
1. FO's are not obligated to cast anything on anybody.

2. HU's & RA's are not obligated to say "thank you" every time.

Maybe I should start bitching and complaining whenever a FO doesn't thank me for running between them and the monsters. You know, HU's are not obligated to do that either.

Ness
Nov 24, 2003, 02:32 PM
On 2003-11-24 06:26, Silhouette wrote:

On 2003-11-23 12:57, Ness wrote:

Where you been at Ness? o_o

Oh I've been around, but until recently, I've only posted every once in awhile in fresh kills. Now that I'm on Thanksgiving break, I can post at more messageboard so I asked myself,"Why not visit my old stomping grounds?" So here I am.

starhealer
Nov 24, 2003, 02:37 PM
My biggest problem is when I start a game and go to cast S/D, my teammates just run headlong into the first room, then tell me to hurry up and cast Shifta and Deband on them.

I try my best to be a good support Force. If you've ever played with me, I try to cast S/D and J/Z either as soon as I enter a room or when it's needed. I also Resta when it's needed. I'm a little slow on Anti, but that's usually because I'm more worried about dying myself. And I can always heal whoever's poisoned with Resta until I get a chance to cast Anti, so it's not like they're going to die. If they're paralyzed, I'll do my best to cure them immediately, though.

It's in my benefit to keep the rest of my team unparalyzed, because that means they can beat down on whatever nasty is attempting to vivisect me at any given time. I couldn't care less if you're poisoned, as you aren't dead, you can still attack and the moment I don't have a monster up my ass I can heal you.

It's all about priorities.

Mystil
Nov 24, 2003, 02:41 PM
Eh.......Fonewearl max DFP has very nice benefits. You can make them 'walls' for hunters. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ness - Ah. Good though, Rants just wasn't the same without you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ness
Nov 24, 2003, 02:45 PM
On 2003-11-24 11:41, Silhouette wrote:
Eh.......Fonewearl max DFP has very nice benefits. You can make them 'walls' for hunters. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ness - Ah. Good though, Rants just wasn't the same without you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Thanks, but unfortunately, most of the people I enjoyed arguing with were chased away by your owning skills. Don't worry; I'll find new people to argue with.

LamerPanda
Nov 24, 2003, 04:40 PM
But not to rediculas extremes so that they have to heal you EVERY time you get hurt.

Of course not, but that doesn't mean "never use it".

I don't ask for S/D, even politely since that seems to offend people, and if the FO doesn't use it, I'll cast it myself. It would just make more sense for someone with a higher level S/D to cast it when we first get into the room, hn?

People kept taking kills from me with my FOmarl last night because I suck at using the quick menu, so I decided to quit trying and be a complete support FO. J/Z on everything and S/D constantly.

You know what? It was *more* fun that worrying about resistances, and I still got EXP.

Boohoo, he/she wouldent anti me. Well, maybe the force is busy trying to keep that group of monsters off there behinds?

Or maybe... they're not. >_> It does happen.

Look. It breaks down to this.

If someone else is paralyzed, if someone else is badly injured, if someone else is suffering from some other status effect... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't just sit there and say "I'm not helping you, because YOU'RE STUPID!11!11". Have you ever considered that there might be circumstances beyond that person's control? When I have a very low level character or if I get FSOD and lose items and meseta, I *can't* always have antiparalysis on me. So obviously I am a horrible person and an idiot and I should be shunned by every FO, or anyone that could help my character. Yes, that makes perfect sense to me.

When people who don't support at all play with me and die, I run around in circles on their corpses. =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LamerPanda on 2003-11-24 13:41 ]</font>

Wewt
Nov 24, 2003, 05:01 PM
Love these topics... they seem to never get old for me.

I remember how people used to whine about how HUmars were generally selfish, when I believe it's the forces that are generally selfish. Lots of them demand special treatment.

People say C mode is PSO at its purest. Hunters use melee weapons, forces use their magic to attack and to support their team, and rangers help keep enemies at bay until the hunters can finish off the closer enemies.

PSO THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED.

Edit:

When people who don't support at all play with me and die, I run around in circles on their corpses. =D
Why aren't we best friends?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WWWWWWWWWWWW on 2003-11-24 14:04 ]</font>

Ness
Nov 24, 2003, 05:07 PM
You guys run circles around them? I used to always dance on them.

OniTatsujin
Nov 25, 2003, 06:11 PM
So what if we dont wanna follow those stupid char descriptions? They make you believe that HUmars are actually good! And some people are DIFFERENT, ever heard of it?

ahem....HUmars are good....not the best...
and you should know this by now, that ALL CLASSES ARE AS EQUALY GOOD
its only how you play them that is whatm akes them good.
if oyu like bronze better than brain
go for a HUcast or RAcast
like speed better, i recommend a HUcaseal or a RAmarl or something...

me, my fo's would be support/fighter
it only takes 2 seconds to cast anti, my god people

Ness
Nov 25, 2003, 08:15 PM

HUmars are pretty good. That was all I would ever used and I owned.

DOG21313
Nov 26, 2003, 01:19 AM
On 2003-11-25 17:15, Ness wrote:

Not for me! AHHH! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Really, after I finally got my HUmar to a high level i regreted ever choosing him in the first place... O.O

Ness
Nov 26, 2003, 08:19 AM
On 2003-11-25 22:19, DOG21313 wrote:

On 2003-11-25 17:15, Ness wrote:

Not for me! AHHH! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Really, after I finally got my HUmar to a high level i regreted ever choosing him in the first place... O.O

Well they are not for everyone just like all the other classes. It depends on how you like to play. I like to rush into battle, hit hard and fast, and be able heal myself and/or my temates later. HUmars are perfect for doing just that.

Scejntjynahl
Nov 26, 2003, 12:30 PM
Interesting thread, Forces bad or good, needed or not, are still members of your team.

When Sentinal is playing (for those few that know her) she plays to defend the team. Sentinal is a Hucaseal so no Shifta/Deband, but doesnt care. I use her to shield my fellow team members Forces, Rangers, Hunters, whatever. If you are on my team or me on yours I will do my best to defend every member. To make sure I carry with me Trifluids, Difluids, Dimates, Trimates, StarAtomizers, MoonAtomizers, Scapedolls and Sol Atomizers. Why? So I can be of service to those in my team. Because I hope that if my characters dies someone will revive me, and Ill do the same. It is the way to play, I dont care about the experience points or who got what first, I care about the team. And the few forces I have played with have been very good teamates, and make the game enjoyable.

And if they happen not to revive me, resta me, or whatever, I do it myself. What kind of hunter would I be if I can not fend for myself? If they help me, I appreciate it, even if I dont say thanks due to the heat of battle, I show my apreciation by covering their backs and helping them when they need me.

BARTAmaster
Nov 26, 2003, 01:24 PM
Whenever I play online I try to go with the same class character(s). So if I play with BARTAmaster(my fonewm)I try to go hunting with other FOs so conflict doesn't break out between us. If I play wiyh Protogirl(my racaseal)I try to go hunting with either hunters or rangers.

Ness
Nov 26, 2003, 01:53 PM
On 2003-11-26 09:30, Furankunichan wrote:
Interesting thread, Forces bad or good, needed or not, are still members of your team.

When Sentinal is playing (for those few that know her) she plays to defend the team. Sentinal is a Hucaseal so no Shifta/Deband, but doesnt care. I use her to shield my fellow team members Forces, Rangers, Hunters, whatever. If you are on my team or me on yours I will do my best to defend every member. To make sure I carry with me Trifluids, Difluids, Dimates, Trimates, StarAtomizers, MoonAtomizers, Scapedolls and Sol Atomizers. Why? So I can be of service to those in my team. Because I hope that if my characters dies someone will revive me, and Ill do the same. It is the way to play, I dont care about the experience points or who got what first, I care about the team. And the few forces I have played with have been very good teamates, and make the game enjoyable.

And if they happen not to revive me, resta me, or whatever, I do it myself. What kind of hunter would I be if I can not fend for myself? If they help me, I appreciate it, even if I dont say thanks due to the heat of battle, I show my apreciation by covering their backs and helping them when they need me.

Now this, my friends, is the perfect example of how PSO was meant to be played.

Lede
Nov 26, 2003, 01:54 PM
i Agree.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-11-26 10:56 ]</font>

Lede
Nov 26, 2003, 02:03 PM
Btw Humars arent for alot of people, they are for ATP lovers and people who dont like using female characters, the"re horrible at supporting them selfs let alone others the're weaker then a hucast and they can barly hold there on with resta, but at high levels there resta is so weak that in tuff spots you find your self using mates 90% of the time vs a hunewreal who can just resta twice for a full heal. they are very horrible actaully yet peole still like them for the above reasons i just mentioned, the're so-so not good or great

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-11-26 11:07 ]</font>

Ness
Nov 26, 2003, 02:12 PM
I never really found the HUmar's crappy resta a real problem. It would always heal a decent amount of health for me.

Lede
Nov 26, 2003, 02:34 PM
Let's take Seabed online for a example, now you know a delbiter takes a CHUNK of hp off for that charge right? more then you can heal actaully, lets say he hits u then you resta he charges again and u die befor eu even get to recover, thats the type of weakness i meant its hard to fully heal a humar who has like 1700 hp with a resta that barly can heal 500.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-11-26 11:35 ]</font>

OniTatsujin
Nov 26, 2003, 03:39 PM
i have like 1100HP and my resta does just fine...

KaFKa
Nov 26, 2003, 04:25 PM
i have 1300 hp on my HUne and her resta heals somewhere around 1100, so i would say thats a better resta

Ness
Nov 26, 2003, 05:29 PM
On 2003-11-26 11:34, Lede wrote:
Let's take Seabed online for a example, now you know a delbiter takes a CHUNK of hp off for that charge right? more then you can heal actaully, lets say he hits u then you resta he charges again and u die befor eu even get to recover, thats the type of weakness i meant its hard to fully heal a humar who has like 1700 hp with a resta that barly can heal 500.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-11-26 11:35 ]</font>

Well typically when you are online, you have some other people with you. Whenever I palyed online, I rarely used my resta.

Bradicus
Nov 26, 2003, 07:03 PM
I play by my lonesome, so the HUmar's "one man armyness" fits me like a glove.

Bah, people suck.

Uncle_bob
Nov 26, 2003, 08:33 PM
On 2003-11-26 13:25, KaFKa wrote:
i have 1300 hp on my HUne and her resta heals somewhere around 1100, so i would say thats a better resta

That isn't possible, stop bullshitting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ness
Nov 26, 2003, 09:03 PM
On 2003-11-26 17:33, Uncle_bob wrote:

That isn't possible, stop bullshitting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

That's what I was thinking, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I haven't played PSO in awhile.

Uncle_bob
Nov 26, 2003, 09:05 PM
Well, my FOMARL with max MST (somewhere around 1280) only heals 800 something HP. So http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

anwserman
Nov 26, 2003, 09:08 PM
I could easily see a HUnewearl with mind maxed out could heal up to about 700HP. Right now, my HUnewearl with level 20 resta with about 550MST heals over 400HP, and the max MST for a HUnewearl is 1150 or so. I'm not sure what the markup is for MST/Resta stregnth (resta goes up for every level of MST or something) but it could get up there.. but not to 1100.

OniTatsujin
Nov 26, 2003, 09:28 PM
she could have resta merge..and i think rikas claw might help

Uncle_bob
Nov 26, 2003, 09:36 PM
Only boosts range, not power.

Lede
Nov 26, 2003, 11:47 PM
A hunewreal with maxed mst which is 1177 heals about 732 Hp excalty so even 100 is not possible in anyway, 732 is alot trust me.

a fonewreal with maxed mst which is 1750 heals about 1037 hp thats awufull lot, so 1100 is not possible, period.

DOG21313
Nov 27, 2003, 03:31 AM
On 2003-11-26 11:03, Lede wrote:
Btw Humars arent for alot of people, they are for ATP lovers and people who dont like using female characters, the"re horrible at supporting them selfs let alone others the're weaker then a hucast and they can barly hold there on with resta, but at high levels there resta is so weak that in tuff spots you find your self using mates 90% of the time vs a hunewreal who can just resta twice for a full heal. they are very horrible actaully yet peole still like them for the above reasons i just mentioned, the're so-so not good or great

My HUmar can resta twice for a full heal... O.o

OniTatsujin
Nov 27, 2003, 09:52 AM
On 2003-11-27 00:31, DOG21313 wrote:

On 2003-11-26 11:03, Lede wrote:

My HUmar can resta twice for a full heal... O.o

ditto

RavenTW
Nov 27, 2003, 11:39 PM
On 2003-11-22 23:58, anwserman wrote:
I honestly hate forces that are not played by me. Honestly, some people who use forces should burn in hell. Why?

I'm getting sick and tired of using my frickin Sols and Anti-Paralysis items when a stupid force could cast Anti! Nope, the most perfect example of this situation was when I was with two other forces and a hunter... I was paralysed and running from Vulmers until someone could Anti me.

Nope. I even ran NEXT to a force, stopped, and waited. Want to know what he does? He runs past me, turns around and starts hitting the Vulmers with his obviously hacked mag and weapon. No assistance for me. Once the room was cleared out, and after I typed in "Anti please!" and after about a wait of a minute or so, one of the two forces caught on and casted Anti. The hunter didn't have high enough anti to reverse the effects, he tried....

Honestly, if you're going to be a force - melee heavy or magic heavy - it is still your duty to help someone who has a major status ailment/death or needs S/D!

It is no one's duty to do anything. Heck, they could have left you to the Vulmers if they wanted.

Lede
Nov 28, 2003, 06:48 PM
Try Maxing out your hp and being a acutal HIGH LEVEL HUMAR to know whati am talking about, of course under level 100 or 120 can heal in two restas.

show me a 170+ humar that can heal his HP fully in 2 restas.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-11-28 15:49 ]</font>

Ness
Nov 28, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-11-28 15:48, Lede wrote:
Try Maxing out your hp and being a acutal HIGH LEVEL HUMAR to know whati am talking about, of course under level 100 or 120 can heal in two restas.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-11-28 15:49 ]</font>

Does it really matter that much?

DOG21313
Nov 29, 2003, 05:32 AM
On 2003-11-28 15:48, Lede wrote:

Im level 136 and I have an 181 (i think) friend.

People have their own opinions. Mine is, HUnewearls have lower DFP and better resta. HUmars have higher DFP and worse resta. It cancels eachother out.

Like Ness said, it doesnt really matter, difference of opinions.

Ness
Nov 29, 2003, 08:55 AM
On 2003-11-29 02:32, DOG21313 wrote:

Im level 136 and I have an 181 (i think) friend.

People have their own opinions. Mine is, HUnewearls have lower DFP and better resta. HUmars have higher DFP and worse resta. It cancels eachother out.

Like Ness said, it doesnt really matter, difference of opinions.

Exactly. We will continue to believe that the HUmar's resta is good for us and you will continue to believe that it is nothing compared to a HUnny's.

Rudoprime
Nov 29, 2003, 08:58 AM
I have like no fargan money left because of my fargan force, AND SHE IS YELLOWBOZE!

Lede
Nov 30, 2003, 05:22 AM
Hunewreal max def=589
Humar max Def=579.

and hunewreals def grows WAY BETTER then humars, so tellme where you see humas defis better?

as i said there weak with teqs, crappy resta, end of story what ever you belive is you, obviously you have never tried or even played a hune, so do go try that and come back with FACTS, ty

KaFKa
Nov 30, 2003, 06:58 AM
...Hunewearl will always pwn HUmars, plain and simple...

Ness
Nov 30, 2003, 11:18 AM
Lede, why are you arguing about which calss is better? It's all a matter of choice and no one is going to prove anyone wrong.

Mystil
Nov 30, 2003, 03:28 PM
On 2003-11-30 02:22, Lede wrote:
Hunewreal max def=589
Humar max Def=579.

and hunewreals def grows WAY BETTER then humars, so tellme where you see humas defis better?

as i said there weak with teqs, crappy resta, end of story what ever you belive is you, obviously you have never tried or even played a hune, so do go try that and come back with FACTS, ty

Yea they do, but the DEF rating is what I call the 'Hunewearl DEF curse'. High DEF is a curse..

Ness
Nov 30, 2003, 03:43 PM
I really don't think 10 points matters all that much. I've played PSO with God/Body and without and I took almost the same amount of damage in both cases.

DOG21313
Nov 30, 2003, 11:10 PM
On 2003-11-30 02:22, Lede wrote:
Hunewreal max def=589
Humar max Def=579.

Wow, 10 extra DFP! Really, I didnt look at the character charts when I said that, its wasting my time.

As I said before, HUmars DONT have crappy resta, and their unequipped tech casting animation is the fastest in the game. Wow. And HUmars have MORE HP and ATP by over 100 points, thats a lot better than 10 extra DFP. HUmars do have 1 extra point of ATA, but just like your extra DFP, its not gonna make a difference.

I've argued with you on classes before, and all it did is make my opinion of you go down the drain. You were throwing out cuss words and insults because you couldnt prove your point calmly.

I WILL NOT come back to this thread again, so post whatever you want, it wont ever make it to my eyes, not to mention that it wouldnt make a difference even if it did. In my opinion, all classes are equal, with their own pros and cons. I just happen to like HUmars more.

Lede
Dec 1, 2003, 01:02 PM
WOW i meant def growth in genaral is better,

WOW a hucast owns a humar in def and hp so try somthing else,

and no you have never argued with me and actully won the argument becuase you never made a valid point,

good dont read it, you won't see that you are a ignorant fool that does not knwo a good class when you see one. as i said before come back when ou actaully know whats good and whats not, they do have crappy resta and all the other stats suck compared to hune, hp is not a big factor since you do not need large amounts of hp just to survive tyvm all they have over hune is ata growth with Stats that MATTER, i figure humars are for ppl just starting, hunes are for ADVANCED players, which excludes you wiether you see this or some one tells you, now i have said my bit you do not comeback becuase you realize that what you have to say is futile and only makes you look more retarded.

Wewt
Dec 1, 2003, 02:40 PM
God, Lede can still do this after so long. It's been what, two years? You still carry on with the HUnewearls are superior attitude.

Lede
Dec 1, 2003, 03:37 PM
Ness i am just doing this for fun.

WWWW yea you outa know me by now,
seriously tho i am just razzing him i understand class diffrences an what not but i do this to get a rise outa people for shits and giggles so plaese do remember i am just fooling around i admit i do not like humars leveling wise becuasei prefer the fight/support well type stlye of play, humars are not for me, *FOR ME!* i just enojy this type of thing, if people take offense to it then that is there problem, all classes have there advantages and disadvantages but instead of asking me why i said those thins he just feel right into meh trap http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif hehe i'm so evil =P, but honeslty i like hunes better becuase they fit my play style so this is one persons point of view. relax folks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-12-01 12:40 ]</font>

Bradicus
Dec 1, 2003, 03:56 PM
On 2003-12-01 10:02, Lede wrote:
hunes are for ADVANCED players
I'm thinking Battle forces are for the most advanced... you put more of your ass on the line than any other class... but this is my oppinion. forcing it onto others would be retarded, as it is completely a matter of personal choice.

anwserman
Dec 1, 2003, 03:59 PM
On 2003-12-01 12:56, Bradicus wrote:

hunes are for ADVANCED players
I'm thinking Battle forces are for the most advanced... you put more of your ass on the line than any other class... but this is my oppinion. forcing it onto others would be retarded, as it is completely a matter of personal choice.

Melee FOnewearls are the hardest characters in the world, I personally feel.

Knowing that with a maxed out Gladius and being able to do about, eh, 500 damage to a single enemy with S/D/J/Z on everything AND that your ATP is maxed out at around 574 (mine is currently at 554), having a melee FOnewearl is definately a headache and a half.

But at least you can switch to 100% kickass support character (behind FOmarl of course) when the situation arises. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ness
Dec 1, 2003, 04:29 PM
WOW i meant def growth in genaral is better

Okay, so HUnewearls defense rises a little bit faster than HUmar's. I can see that being good in the beginning, but after the first 10 or 15 levels or so, it won't really matter. Defense is most signifigant during the beginning of the game because your HP and EVP aren't very good.

good dont read it, you won't see that you are a ignorant fool that does not knwo a good class when you see one.

Seriously dude, it's just a metter of opinion.

as i said before come back when ou actaully know whats good and whats not, they do have crappy resta and all the other stats suck compared to hune, hp is not a big factor since you do not need large amounts of hp just to survive tyvm all they have over hune is ata growth with Stats that MATTER

Not really dude. There are only two stats where the Hunewearl has a significant advantage over the HUmar and those stats are MST and TP. That gives HUnewearls an advantage when it comes to techniques, but people who want to focus on techniques usually pick a force. I only used 5 techs my entire time a HUmar: Rafoie, Rabarta, Razonde, Resta, and Anti snd that was only to make sure that I got EXP for every monster. To say that HUnewearls are better than HUmars is a matter of opinion because people use them for different things.

, i figure humars are for ppl just starting, hunes are for ADVANCED players,

Actually HUmars are for people that like to focus on melee. With a HUmar that can attack hard and fast. Sure, the HUmar's resta may not be as goos as the HUne's, but it satifies the needs of most HUmars because of the way people tend to use them. HUnewearls are for those who like to be use techs as well as fight. With a HUnewearl, you can fight with melee and finish them off with some techs. Hunewearls can be good on the frontlines, but when it comes to flat out melee, HUmars have them beat. It all depends on how you like to play.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-12-01 13:33 ]</font>

_Sinue_
Dec 2, 2003, 05:37 PM
I can attest to answerman's frustrations with melee FOnewearls. They are at once, one of the easiest and hardest classes to play in the game. Their high level techs definately give them a profound edge over most HU's in a fight.. but their low ATP and crappy selection of weapons really limits their combat abilities... so they tend to be in battle for longer. Not to mention their low HP can be devistating when hit with an attack which Jellen doesn't effect - like beam attacks.

anwserman
Dec 2, 2003, 08:04 PM
One cool thing about being a melee FOnewearl is that people commonly mistake you as a HUnewearl, a weak one that is. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I don't know, anybody who isn't a team player shouldn't play on PSO. I was bored with Ultimate mode, so I was surfing Apatite for normal mode games that I could join and help the characters out. So, I joined this game, and everybody was excited that I was there to help them right when they were at Vol Opt... and when I saw 1000 plus damage flying around (on normal mode!) I quit ASAP.

After picking up fluids from the boxes after the battle of course. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BlakAlbatross
Dec 3, 2003, 07:40 AM
I use a FOmarl, and prefer to melee using a Double Saber. I have no problems about healing, anti or S&D/J&Z. What I DO have problems with are the people who just take it for granted that I'll be supporting. Sometimes I do feel like staying back, and I suppose thats up to me really. I also hate people with hacked items or mags that do soo much damage anyway. WHY DO THEY NEED S&D!!!! I tend to think that they dont know how to play the game very well.
However, I have found a way around the range effect of S&D. If you get knocked over by an enemy, select S or D from the quick menu (R&Y on Gamecube). When you stand back up, it casts the spell with no area! Great for denying the little ****s the support they DONT ACTUALLY NEED!!!

_Sinue_
Dec 3, 2003, 10:00 AM
Actually.. just cast the spell and quickly hit the R Trigger. It'll cast a rangeless S or D.. so only you get the benefit. I think Sega made it like that so people couldn't exploit the TP Trick anymore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Sinue_ on 2003-12-03 07:02 ]</font>

cutestduochan
Dec 5, 2003, 09:23 PM
I have a FO and i hate it when FO's don't perform FO duty!!!

jel/zal and shifta/deband are not actually nessisary so no biggie if they are not cast...but when someone gets a status ailment or even one persons health is low, The FO must take care of them! there is a reason we are the only ones with reverser!!! Ppl can only hold so many items and those are known to go fast sometimes. That's what we FO's are for!!

And melee with a FO??? WTF??? FO's are not made for melee...you want to melee make a HU!! Gah!!!

Kupi
Dec 5, 2003, 10:11 PM
And melee with a FO??? WTF??? FO's are not made for melee...you want to melee make a HU!! Gah!!!

Offline, the support techs eventually give the Forces high potential melee damage than any HU. Also, setting up a Force to melee and keeping to support techs makes the Force far more TP efficient. Less trips to town makes a party much faster. Melee Forces are quite possible and advantageous, it just takes some skill.

anwserman
Dec 5, 2003, 10:16 PM
Especially with a melee FOnewearl.

Sob, I just maxed out my ATP (with the right slot items of course, like 3 Master/Ability and Knight/Power++) at 583 and it really, really sucks.

Anybody know of any really strong Force weapons that can hit multiple targets?

Kupi
Dec 6, 2003, 11:14 AM
Well, for a FOnewearl, you'll probably want a Slicer. They'll hit four enemies at once, and they're about the only weapons you can get with Hit% on them that hit multiple enemies for a FO. I don't think FOnewearls can use the Soul Banish...

LordCronai
Dec 6, 2003, 12:11 PM
I'm tired of hearing Forces say that they're not obligated to support-because they ARE, that's the design of the character. I play a force nowadays and when people need support I cough up-because that's my role. You don't see hunters going around saying they're not obligated to go in there, take the hits, and slaughter the enemies-they do what they're supposed to do and some forces should learn to do the same. It's all part of teamwork, which is a part of all online games including co-op, and forces need to contribute in other ways than mass destruction with attack spells.

anwserman
Dec 6, 2003, 01:06 PM
Basically, a good melee force knows when its OK to use their weaker, physical attacks or when to use magic.

If the whole team is suffering because of a group of enemies gangbanged them (and the force is out of the group being banged), it is the force's duty to cast Jellen/Zalure on the enemies so they don't dish out as much damage, Resta and to Rabarta the enemies hoping to freeze some so they're vulnerable to attacks (and thus not attacking themselves).

Its OK to melee with a force, you just need to know when it is approperiate to do so though!

ShadowFOrce
Dec 7, 2003, 09:29 AM
On 2003-11-22 23:58, anwserman wrote:

OMFG i know what u mean. Im a RAmarl and i swear i am more of a force than most people in the game.

Also if you want to see good forces, goto JP ships, the resta everytime u get hurt, they reverser all the time, and they always ANTI!

anwserman
Dec 7, 2003, 02:08 PM
I would go on the JP ships, but for some dumb unknown reason the US/JP/EU ships aren't linked together. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I'm on X-Box.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2003-12-07 11:08 ]</font>

ShadowFOrce
Dec 7, 2003, 06:57 PM
Oh that sucks, but anyhow, when you goto JP ships you tend to lag....alot...

anwserman
Dec 8, 2003, 01:44 AM
I bet you wouldn't with broadband... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif or not as bad anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

flash_fire
Dec 8, 2003, 07:47 AM
Actually A melee Force is pretty fun to play. FOmars with their max ATP of 1002 can deal out decent damage, and their boost to Normal level techs lets them deal decent damage with attack techs as well. If you can find a way around their low ass ATA with high Hit%, FOmars are pretty nice all things considered. The point is, I play a Melee FOmar, but most of the time, unless people spam me for S/D(and I mean spam and then complain because I had to walk across the room which takes all of 3 seconds) I will give them the benefit of my Shift and Deband. Nobody seems to ask for J/Z.... strange? I always cast it anyway because As a Melee Force, If I dont cast Jellen, I will get my ass flattened when hit and My damage wont be enough to kill monsters in one combo if I dont cast Zalure. My personal Take on status affects, If Its something serious like Paralysis, I'll drop what I'm doing to take care of them. But If its an effect that wears off like slow, or shock, or confuse and I'm busy, Unless it will get them killed, they can just wait to let it wear off, It doesnt take long. I always Reverser though immediately even if it will get my ass knocked to the ground lol. I have enough hp to take a hit while casting reverser and my Resta is almost strong enough to fully heal me at high 800 something for my resta. 1300 HP. Anyway, if you dont like the way I play, you can pay for my Hunters License and I'll play how you want me to. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ranger_Larry
Feb 14, 2004, 11:19 AM

Max resta for hunewearl is 733. Ramarl is 660. Humar is 487. Ramar is 452. Fonewearl 1070. Fonewm 945. Fomarl 837. Fomar 865. Not even the Fonewearl can do 1100 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Even the Hunewearl needs mates sometimes. (ult falz)

Ranger_Larry
Feb 14, 2004, 11:22 AM
WOW i meant def growth in genaral is better,

WOW a hucast owns a humar in def and hp so try somthing else,

and no you have never argued with me and actully won the argument becuase you never made a valid point,

good dont read it, you won't see that you are a ignorant fool that does not knwo a good class when you see one. as i said before come back when ou actaully know whats good and whats not, they do have crappy resta and all the other stats suck compared to hune, hp is not a big factor since you do not need large amounts of hp just to survive tyvm all they have over hune is ata growth with Stats that MATTER, i figure humars are for ppl just starting, hunes are for ADVANCED players, which excludes you wiether you see this or some one tells you, now i have said my bit you do not comeback becuase you realize that what you have to say is futile and only makes you look more retarded.

Actually for advanced players that get bored Humars are fun. My huney and ramarl are just so easy to use I fall asleep. A team of ramar, humar, hucast, and racast on ult ruins/seabed is hella fun if they all know what they are doing!

anwserman
Feb 14, 2004, 11:31 AM

This thread was dead for TWO MONTHS.
Don't bump old threads or feel the wrath of the mods!

Ranger_Larry
Feb 14, 2004, 12:09 PM
Then they might as well delete the search feature because that's how I got here. If I see misinformation I correct it.

Secondly, nowhere does it say how old, "old" is. 2 months isn't that bad. It's not like we are on IGN or teamxbox with 3 pages of threads per day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ranger_Larry on 2004-02-14 09:18 ]</font>

PJ
Feb 14, 2004, 12:25 PM
Well, since this has been bumped, I would like to make a note about Forces...

Melee or cast, I beleive Forces main priority should be S/D/J/Z, and then get to kicking other peoples butts! ^-^

I have 3 forces, and all of them play melee most of the time (Except when doing Control Tower x_X). Just because I fight like a Hunter, doesn't mean I don't care for my team. I WILL support them, no matter how I play. Or no matter how jerky they are. Or no matter how poorly they play... it's just a game, and Forces are key http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ness
Feb 14, 2004, 12:34 PM
Anything that is not on the first or second page should not be bumped.

Firocket1690
Feb 14, 2004, 12:50 PM
Well, exactly.
That's one of the major loopholes in the forum rules.

One can' make a new thread because it has been done before.

If one bumps the 'orignial' thread, it's not allowed either, as it's considered 'bumping old topics.'

anwserman
Feb 14, 2004, 12:52 PM
On 2004-02-14 09:50, Firocket1690 wrote:
Well, exactly.
That's one of the major loopholes in the forum rules.

One can' make a new thread because it has been done before.

If one bumps the 'orignial' thread, it's not allowed either, as it's considered 'bumping old topics.'

The reason why people snap about whats in bold is due to the fact that many people only look at the first five topics and decide to make a new thread.

FAT EL RAPPY!

When 6 might be on the same page, locked by the moderators because they've already been discussed before. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

EDIT: Ranger_Larry, thats where common sense comes into play. If something hasn't been discussed for two months, its pretty safe to assume that the discussion is closed and forgotten about. Hell, I forgot this thread existed and I authored it!

EDIT2: Please just let this thread die.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-02-14 09:56 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Feb 14, 2004, 02:16 PM
Exactly as the dood said. It's not an issue of not being allowed to make topics that have already been discussed(I've been here for nearly three years, trust me, I've seen topics done to death), it's about not repeating topics that have recently, or are currently, being discussed.

The forum search itself is mostly used to find info easily, instead of, -dun dun dun-, making a new topic. The theory is, instead of aimlessly searching the forum history for something that may or may not answer your question, you merely do a search for what you're looking for.

The topic discussion is done, and since anwserman was the original creator and wishes the thread to die, I'll lock it for him. No harm done, nothing to see here, everyone move along.

*thwaps random passer-by with billy-club*