Phantasy Star Online Character Description
Name: Light Angel
Race: Human
Class: Fomarl
Best Weapon: Wand, Saber
Worst Weapon: H2H
Strength: Melee, Techniques
Weakness: Ranged
Tactic: A wondorous supporter, she is a great melee fighter as well as a caring person for her children.
Bio: Light Angel is her nickname, as she really cares for all her childen. She and Mati are the only one who knows the secret for all of the people in the family, and she is scaref for revealing it, because she might actually hurt their feelings. Being quite old, she still doesn't care, as she seems younger than her son, Alpha.

Name: Alpha Teran
Class: Humar
Best Weapon: Saber, Sword, Partisan
Worst Weapon: Dagger, Slicer
Strength: None
Weakness: None
Tactic: Defensive and supportive, still often the first one out on the battlefield.
Bio: Alpha is the next oldest one of the 'family', he knows how to rip apart all enemies. He has no speciality, he's a 'jack-of-all-trades'. Still, he always protects his younger brother and sister, and his mother. And he's really a force you have to observe.

Name: Kachu de Rena
Race: Newman
Class: Hunewearl
Best Weapon: Saber, Sword, Partisan, Dagger
Worst Weapon: Slicer
Tactic: A supporter, she knows how to quickly dispatch her enemies as well of caring for her allies. Very quick on the battlefield.
Bio: Kachu, being the same age as Alpha, is a fast, intelligent girl, with a wondorous family. Being a strong girl with a strong will, she knows how to kill enemies in a more fashion way than her hidden love, Alpha. And she knows WAY much than him too.

Name: Mati de Rena
Class: Fonewearl
Best Weapon: Wand
Worst Weapon: Saber
Strength: Techniques, Ranged
Weakness: Melee
Tactic: A technique tank, she is more supportive than aggressive. Is often in the back line, is rarely damaged by monsters.
Bio: Mati is the second oldest of the de Rena family, she's always studied the ways of techniques. Smart, intelligent, pretty, she's everything a man could wish for. The strongest one in her family, she knows a lot about each different monster, and she really knows how to dish out damage against them. Is very overprotective over all her brothers and sisters, as she knows the secret no one else except her mother knows of.

Name: Bahamut
Race: Android
Class: Hucaseal
Best Weapon: Everything
Worst Weapon: None
Strength: Melee, Ranged
Weakness: Techniques
Tactic: The first one out in the battlefield, is rarely hit. Aids all fellow hunters fighting with her with traps and sneaky skills.
Bio: Bahamut was built 13 years ago, she knows how to protect her masters/mistresses. Her sole purpose are that of protection, but still she goes on adventure on her own. Mati were able to gire her feelings as well as a good family, and now she's one of the few who knows how to use the daggers in her possession.

Name: Ark
Class: Fonewm
Best Weapon: H2H
Worst Weapon: Wand
Strength: Techniques
Weakness: Ranged, Melee
Tactic: Goes berserk with techniques, doesn't save TP. Is not supportive, still heals sometimes.
Bio: Ark is a lively boy, which can really be a danger to the may creatures of Ragol. When he's not using his dangerous techniques, he practices with his sister, Mati, and his best friends. He's a little overprotective, as he might be scared sometimes.

Name: JOH Hansen Teran
Class: Fomar
Best Weapon: Hand-to-hand, Saber
Worst Weapon: Wand
Tactic: Uses techniques a lot, and melee often too. Is always supportive and fires against the monster which others are fighting.
Bio: JOH Hansen is Alpha's younger brother, he was very young when Pioneer 1 went out. Now, learning from his older brother and Mati, he must know how to fight. Still, he wants to fight melee to, so he can protect Ark and his twin sister, Cold Angel and his mother, Light Angel.

Name: Cold Angel
Class: Fomarl
Best Weapon: Wand, Saber
Worst Weapon: H2H
Strength: Melee, Technique
Tactic: The best supporter, she tries her best to power up her allies as well as weakening the enemy.
Bio: Cold Angel is only her nickname, as she won't say her real name. She may seem cold, but she actually cares so much, it's weird. Practicing everyday with her brothers, she wants to go away from her fright of losing one of her brothers, friends or mother.

Name: Flash
Class: Hucast
Best Weapon: Dagger
Worst Weapon: Mechgun
Strength: Melee
Weakness: Ranged, Technique
Tactic: The berserker on the battlefield, he relies on support from other when having allies.
Bio: Flash is one of the three androids that were found in the mines by Mati. She fixed them with Bahamut and he became her 'brother'. Being a pure fighter, he knows how to really harm his enemies. Maybe not quick, but WAY painful.

Name: Chaotic
Class: Racast
Best Weapon: Rifles, Handguns
Worst Weapon: Shot
Tactic: A great supporter, he is always ready to take a blow from monsters targeting his sisters or brother.
Bio: Being repaired at the same time, Chaotic, Lunar and Flash are overprotective of eachother. Chaotic and Flash have feeling because of Mati. He is no pushover and knows how to be the damage-dealer, even if he gets outclassed of his older 'sister'.

Name: Lunar
Class: Hucaseal
Best Weapon: Everything
Worst Weapon: None
Tactic: A master at sneaking, she's the smallest one in the entire 'family', so she can use sneaky moves to quickly dispatch her enemies.
Bio: Lunar, being the third android found in the mines, har a male name, because of her appearance. As she likes her name, she'd been sticking to it, as well as her daggers and other weapons. She might be excused for an android boy, sometimes, but she takes it as a compliment. When she's not ripping apart monsters with her older 'sister', she's studying the explosion on Ragol.

Please tell me what you think......I was told by someone this would be interesting to post here...

CBCCBC
Nov 23, 2003, 04:10 AM
I was thinking about making a Fan-Fic with these characters.....and sorry for putting this as a fan-fic in the first place.

mr_rubbish
Nov 23, 2003, 04:29 AM
Make a fan-fic! What have you got to lose? (except your time, youth and sanity!)

PS A word of warning about starting a thread like this about your characters. If you don't start writing and posting it here then The Mighty Hikosaka will lock this thread down faster than Homer can eat a donut...

CBCCBC
Nov 23, 2003, 06:12 AM
Ok, thanks. I'll start now, maybe....
Ok, there's regular 365 days in a year, so....I'll start with a random number!

Mati, 00:14 AM, Day 76
Log:
After the last day, I've been tired. Not only did Ark, JOH Hansen and Cold Angel adventure on their own, they got lost. Of course, I've just gotten to sleep when Bahamut woke me up. She said they were gone to the ruins, so we followed. I had my Scepter ready as always, but the enemies were strangely resistant. But my loyal android was guarding me with her honorable Musashis. I'm looking for a better weapon, but it's HARD, and I mean it. The most dangerous place were when the Gran Sorceror almost used his dangerous fire spell on us, but Bahamut stopped it in the last second. But it wasn't over, oh no. When we were half-way through the ruins, Bahamut went empty on healing, and I was too tired to use Resta to heal her, so she used a Telepipe. Luckily, we met Light Angel there. After explaining the situation, she followed us. And boy, was I happy, having my own mother following us. But still, when we went down again, more strange things happened, and because of that, I will write them as accurately as possible.

The first part was when the Chaos Bringer appeared with a Gran Sorceror. Instead of charging at us, they started fighting, an intense battle. After the Gran Sorceror was killed, the Chaos Bringer charged at us. He was awfully storng, as he ignored my mothers Grants. But after a few slash from Bahamut and a single Megid spell, he fell over dead. I told Bahamut and Light angel to continue further, while I studied the Dead Chaos Bringer and Gran Sorceror. The wierd thing was the wicked crystal in the Chaos Bringers forehead, as it repeled my Grants spell when I tried it. I'm studying it right now, when I'm writing this. The second weird thing was when I was about to follow. In a hallway, a warp opened up, and curious as I was, I used it. I wish I didn't, as it lead me totally off my track. But then, I found Ark.

He was unconscious, but finding him made me relieved. He started crying when he awoke, and I just couldn't yell at him. He said that Cold Angel and JOH Hansen were further before him when the warp appeared. And that it was gone when he appeared here. I saw back, but it was gone. It was a blind road! I asked what sent him unsconcious. And then I heard a wicked sound, and looked up. A huge trap-like thing, which looked awfully organic, nearly fell upon us. I jumped away momentarily, and it was destroyed in a second. of the impact from the fall. I was rather surprised, as I'd never seen those until now. I've ventured often in these ruins, but those were new to me. We had no choice but to continue further. Wondering where the other were, we walked into a huge room. Inside was Dimenians, lots of them, battling some Chaos Bringers. I wasn't surprised anymore, something or somebody was manipulating the monsters. I told Ark to use Rafoie, as I charged a Megid. In a matter of seconds, half of the creatures was dead. Surprised over Ark's strength, I asked him how he became that powerful. And then I noticed.

He had a Merge, a Rafoie Merge. I stared at it, I've always wanted to study them. But the other monsters were still fighting, we noticed when some purple blood came splatting us. I got so angry, as I used several hours cleaning my tassle hat. I used a Rafoie too, killing the last of them. Ark was scared, but if there's something I love, it's my golden taslle hat. We continued, and heard a scream. And I got scared. SCARED! I've never been scared before. We ran, fast, against the sound, and saw it. JOH Hansen and Cold Angel were battling a huge monster which reminded me of a Garanz, only organic. But we couldn't reach them, as a huge gap separated us. They didn't notice us, but they fought so well, I was surprised. But they were losing, as the thing blasted JOH Hansen into the wall. I was looking for a ladder or something, but I couldn't find it....

More to come later, as the Log for that day isn't finished.

KaFKa
Nov 23, 2003, 06:41 AM
yes, another first-person based fic. finally i realize that im NOT alone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif its pretty good, theres just some minor things here and there. i would say to check mine out, but then thats just being a little conceded. if you want to see some other first-person based fics for some ideas and pointers, check out HUnewearl_meira's two fics: the recollections of crankshaft and meira. also, my fic is first person, but im really not sure if its good enough to be used as an example http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but yeah, back on topic: pretty good start, awaiting the next entry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CBCCBC
Nov 23, 2003, 11:06 AM
Mati, 00:14 AM, Day 76
I suddenly found a way to get over. I made Ark use a Rafoie on the thing, as I charged an easy Barta technique. When the explosion occured, I froze it, making us able to get over the huge gap. When we were over, JOH Hansen and Cold Angel ran up to us, and I was really glad, but the moment we took a group hug, the huge monster was up and running again. I used a Grants on it, but it wasn't affected. I stared. And noticed a crack in it's organic armor. I ordered Ark, Cold Angel and JOH Hansen to run away, as I made ready a powerful technique. The moment it was within range, I fired the Razonde against it, and it was blown into the wall. JOH Hansen and Cold Angel sent Grants into it as Ark blew it apart with a deadly Rafoie. When they wondered what we had to do, I said we had to find Light Angel and Bahamut.

Bahamut, 01:03 AM, Day 76
I wasn't sure where JOH Hansen, Cold Angel and Ark were, so I went to ask people on Pioneer 2 if they've seen them. I got instant response about other Hunters seeing them in the Ruins. I quickly ran to awake Mati, and we went down to the ruins to find them. I swiftly killed a Gran Sorceror while protecting my mistress, in the first room. But I forgot stocking up on Dimates, so I used my last Telepipe to buy more. In the shop, we met Light Angel, my mistress' mother and explained her everything about her children and Mati's sister. While Mati told her everything, I brushed off the purple blood of my Musashi. She followed us when we went down to the Ruins again, and this time we found the most amazing thing I've ever seen. A Gran Sorceror and a Chaos Bringer fought an intense battle, until the head of the Gran Sorceror flew off. Light Angel tried a Grants on it, but he ignored it. I ran up against it and started cutting it into pieces, until a familiar purple ball pierced through it. It nearly fell upon me, if I didn't cut it in half when I did. The purple gore was annoying, but still it was....fun! Mati insisted that we continued further, so Light Angel followed me while I walked up the long hallway. When we got into the next room, we saw a lot of purple gore on the walls. And I thought that JOH Hansen, Cold Angel and Ark was the ones who did it.

Still, we continued, following the trails of blood. But what we found wasn't what we were searching for, as instead of finding the kids, we found a hunter with a HUGE sword. Unfortunately, he was hostile, as he attacked us. He knocked Light Angel out, but I avoided his dangerous slash. He must have underestimated me in the beginning, as I took a somersault over him, and took a swipe against his stomach. But he parried it, strangely enough. With a swift block, I jumped high up, and threw a trap against him. A freeze trap. After he froze down, I slashed the ice into pieces and sent the sword flying out of his hands. After I tied him up, I used my one Moon Atomizer to give breath to Light Angel.

To Be continued in the next post....give feedback, please!

Sunblast
Nov 23, 2003, 02:40 PM
Oooh, when I saw this thread, I thought it'd be locked in five minutes. You got lucky. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif