PDA

View Full Version : I HATE ICE!!!!

Squeege
Nov 23, 2003, 05:42 PM
I hate the friggin' sil dragon!!! I'm a level 82 RAmar and the sil dragon always kills me. I shouldn't be killed by any of his attacks except he freezes me and then walks on me. I almost killed him one time but it was taking so long he eventually turned the entire floor to ice with his burrowing. Can someone help me? Maybe I need better weapons.

Actually the same thing keeps happening with my humar with normal falz but he's no problem. Ice attacks just seem to kill me when they shouldn't.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squeege on 2003-11-23 17:59 ]</font>

jammuto
Nov 23, 2003, 06:13 PM
the sil dragon isn't that hard.. all u hav to do is just form a good techniqe that helps u avoid, or lesson the damage of its attacks...thats basically wat i did..it should work..but i no how u feel its happend to me mor than once -_-

anwserman
Nov 23, 2003, 06:18 PM
Equip a couple Resist/Freeze (or frozen) and I'll be a piece of cake.

Maki_Nomiya
Nov 23, 2003, 06:23 PM
then walks ..

U Ramarl.. he should not walk on you, since u can hit him from far away.., he should not touch you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifU I know dragon is fast but is not that hard evade him.., good luck

joluh
Nov 23, 2003, 06:29 PM
He's really easy, i beat him with my lvl75 Racaseal, it should be a lot easier for any other ranger, right!?

ThaRealest
Nov 23, 2003, 06:47 PM
I would combine both of the previous...Equip a resist/freeze...stand away...ewuip a good set of mech guns....

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2003, 07:08 PM
On 2003-11-23 15:23, Maki_Nomiya wrote:

then walks ..

U Ramarl.. he should not walk on you, since u can hit him from far away.., he should not touch you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifU I know dragon is fast but is not that hard evade him.., good luck

Umm, RAmarls do have a problem beating the Sil Dragon sometimes. They have to stand close because they have to use shots to even damage him (thanks to the wonderful targetting system). And RAmarls don't exactly recover from using shots fast enough to dodge his feet.

Sketch
Nov 23, 2003, 07:31 PM
I beat the Sil Dragon last night, and then two more times today, my HUcaseal was at level 75, I used a comboniation of the Varista (my best gun) and my G-Assassian Saber's. I had to wait for him to breathe his Ice Breath to attack with the Saber's, but yeah, some Resist/Freeze's could do you some good.

Good Luck!

Squeege
Nov 23, 2003, 08:57 PM
Ok. I can evade him but getting stepped on only happens when I mess up. I have a resist/freeze and a super/resist(not equiped but it's all I have) but even with the resist/freeze he kills me in a few hits. I'll just buy another. The only problem I see now is when most of ground is icy. Actually I wasn't level 82 when I last fought him, I was like 74 and forgot about him for awhile. I think I can beat him now.

Squeege
Nov 23, 2003, 09:03 PM
Is a guilty light a good weapon to use or at least hit him while he's down? I use a varista with 35% native otherwise.

shifter
Nov 23, 2003, 09:38 PM
id go with the varista, simple because of the bonus u got with it and its faster firing rate. i believe u can get off six shots before u can get to ur second volley with the guilty light.

rena-ko
Nov 24, 2003, 07:23 AM
wriggling out of ice takes 2-4 seconds. seeing youre a ramar the dragon shouldnt be anywhere near you until you can move again.

wriggling: moving the 3D-stick quickly left-right-left-right or up-down-up-down.

for a weapon. the dragon is a multi target enemy. guilty light or any spread/arms type weapon might be useful. in the end its simple math.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-11-24 04:25 ]</font>

Squeege
Nov 24, 2003, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I was going with the guilty light. I tried it on the dragon in vh and it did like 400 per shot because of the multiple hitting thing. It may be slower than the varista but it's faster than the inferno bazooka, and a lot more accurate.

Black000Moon
Nov 24, 2003, 10:29 PM
try getting an armor with 3 or 4 slots and good old freeze resists and then if u get desperate use the infamous but lovable resta dodge!

Squeege
Nov 25, 2003, 03:19 PM
I have a perfect frame with 4 slots in it.

SpyroDi
Nov 25, 2003, 04:12 PM
Err...Resist/Cold units don't reduce all damage from the dragon...all they do is reduce the damage taken from his BREATH and the ice on the FLOOR. You shouldn't even get hit if you know what you're doing.

Simply,once he gets close to you,move up close to him and curve past his feet so he'll move in a curve to try to get to you. He will be completely open as long as you stay within the circle that he doesn't move into. Then,after a bit he'll start using his ice breath and yadda-yadda-yadda...that's pretty much all I can give you.

Squeege
Nov 25, 2003, 09:22 PM
That's pretty much what I do. I only got hit when I messed up and then he'd freeze me and step on me before I could escape. Now I know what i was doing wrong. Thanks everybody!....but wait, as my mood suggests I can't play PSO right now because my brother lent it to my cousin for a week again! He had it for 3 weeks last time and he obviously didn't play it at all because his character was only level three!!! I HATE THEM SO MUCH! ummm....sorry 'bout that, I get carried away when I hate them.

Squeege
Nov 27, 2003, 10:25 PM
Boo yah! I got the game back and using everything you told me I beat that piece of crap! He was easy.