PDA

View Full Version : EU maitenance today?

Maki_Nomiya
Nov 23, 2003, 06:18 PM
I just cant go online.. before i got d/c 2 times with all my friends.. Screen message "Cant conect, maybe serv ir under maitenance" Servs EU

Maki_Nomiya
Nov 23, 2003, 06:32 PM
seems is back to normal.. but all ppl gone from EU, maybe just experiments any problem.

Nai_Calus
Nov 23, 2003, 09:23 PM
The EU servers must be flaky lately or something. I've DCed after warping to Bob, and once when I logged on they weren't there. Once I went to Antares and changed ships they were, but when I logged on they were missing. Weird.

Stan64
Nov 23, 2003, 10:39 PM
The EU servers have some issues right now. Therefore:

Essential network maintenance is planned for 25/11/03 05.00 to 09.30. This may affect some players ability to access the game servers.
- playsega.com (you have to log in)

Barubary6
Nov 24, 2003, 12:29 AM
All 3 regions are going down for some kind of emergency maintenance. There are only a few things I can think of them doing:

1. Reinstating the double save.
2. Blocking the silly yellow-name-as-episode-2 cheat I can do now.
3. Changing the lobby ID of the team creator back to 1 from 0 (green from red).

-- Barubary

Nambrosia
Nov 24, 2003, 12:39 AM
On 2003-11-23 21:29, Barubary6 wrote:
All 3 regions are going down for some kind of emergency maintenance. There are only a few things I can think of them doing:

1. Reinstating the double save.

I hope not... I've never been corrupted, and I don't want to lose that now...

2. Blocking the silly yellow-name-as-episode-2 cheat I can do now.

Like you said, that's just silly. I can't imagine them doing an emergency maintanence just for that...

3. Changing the lobby ID of the team creator back to 1 from 0 (green from red).

This seems rather insignificant as well... oh well maybe it's interfering with Episode III or something.

-- Barubary

AppieDPC
Nov 24, 2003, 06:23 AM
Option 4(?):
Final preperations of the servers for Episode 3 which will be released 2 days later in Japan?
It would explain the need of an "emergency server maintenance".

I highly doubt it is any of the 3 other options.
Then again ST was always able to amaze me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-11-24 03:24 ]</font>

Maki_Nomiya
Nov 24, 2003, 07:02 AM
Option 5. quit double save to Pal version?

rena-ko
Nov 24, 2003, 07:10 AM
option 6 - someone tripped over the wires again...

unannounced server downs are common for the EU servers...

and i still have two saves when i enter games (EU i am)...

Jack
Nov 24, 2003, 07:42 AM
Really? I've stopped getting the second save. Sometimes there's a little gap between saves while the screen is still black. That's not a double save though.

rena-ko
Nov 24, 2003, 08:13 AM
you think? i think it takes twice the time of a normal save... but then again, i'll have to check that...

i happened to have three saves from time to time, so maybe youre right.
at least the save when you are about to spawn is gone, i think.

BrokenHope
Nov 24, 2003, 09:37 AM
They might have finally caught on about all the items that are supposed to be banned and also the mags with levels over 200.

AndyPandy
Nov 24, 2003, 11:38 AM
lol yeah.