PDA

View Full Version : Finally! I'm in Ultimate!

Sketch
Nov 23, 2003, 07:39 PM
After a long, and I mean long time, I have finally gotten my HUcaseal to Ultimate! I beat Dark Falz at Vhard and when I did I was like: "Did I just do what I thought I just did?" Then I ran around all happy and such, but now that I'm in Ult. I've grown like 3 levels. I've beaten the SIl Dragon 3 times, and already found the Gae Bolg and the Stag Cultry (sp?)I've also founf 2 Storm Wand: Indra, one from the Mothvert (the little bug) and one from a Hidelt. I'm sure it was from a Hidelt.

So now that I'm in Ultimate, I'll probably be around more often, and with that being said, I'd like to ask if it's possible to get my name changed.

dragonfan14
Nov 23, 2003, 07:46 PM
congrats

Delsaber
Nov 23, 2003, 07:57 PM
It is not possible to change your name or your section ID after the character is created, you would have to create another characater to get the ID that you desire.

Hrith
Nov 23, 2003, 07:58 PM
Change your name ? you mean in PSO ? no there's no way http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

anwserman
Nov 23, 2003, 08:07 PM
Um, if you make the name obscene enough and you have to change it you do... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Delsaber
Nov 23, 2003, 08:13 PM
No, you still cannot change it...

Sketch
Nov 23, 2003, 08:30 PM
Not on PSO. ^-^;;;

Nambrosia
Nov 23, 2003, 08:49 PM
I think he meant he wants his PSO-W user name changed.

And congrats on getting to Ult. I've done it 4 times ^^

JohanCC
Nov 23, 2003, 08:53 PM
You can change your PSOW user name, you cannot change your PSO char name.

Sketch
Nov 23, 2003, 09:28 PM
How can I change my User Name?

Zalana
Nov 24, 2003, 12:07 AM
PM one of the active moderators and ask them. Also congratulations on getting to Ultimate it takes time getting there. =^_^=

KaFKa
Nov 24, 2003, 12:13 AM
ult... such a fun difficulty. especially if you're only level 57 and you cant use resta shield. (HUcast) but yes, GJ

just PM Lollipoplolita if you wanna change your PSOW name

polishedweasel
Nov 24, 2003, 12:36 AM
er....yeah. Do it again, then do it another 20ish times. Then, maybe I'll donate to you a cookie.

Eihwaz
Nov 24, 2003, 01:12 AM
3 Words.
Bring.
Scape.
Dolls.

Otherwise, you will DIE DIE DIE all over the place, like being back in Forest 1. On Normal. With a Saber/Handgun/Cane.

Sketch
Nov 24, 2003, 03:30 PM
I had 3 Metal/Body;s with me now Instead of my Orge/Powers. I have an Angel/Luck with me that's equipped, I shoud be ok, but there is one thing.

I'm afraid to go down to the caves. *cowers in fear of the Ult. Caves*

NiteOwl
Nov 24, 2003, 04:16 PM
On 2003-11-24 12:30, Force-Elite wrote:
I'm afraid to go down to the caves. *cowers in fear of the Ult. Caves*

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Fear the mighty Melqueek!

Sketch
Nov 24, 2003, 04:57 PM
I want to find a Pal Rappy so I can get the Agito (AUW 1975) Real but I bet that's going to be quite Difficalt to find a Pal Rappy and to get that sword. Gah, this isn't going to be fun.

Trianth
Nov 24, 2003, 05:01 PM
I've gone through all of the Caves in Ultimate and was on Dal Ral Lie, I my mom made me quit the game. It sucked, too, becuase I probably could've beaten him in about 10 minutes, too. Oh, well, I'll atleast get more experience going through it next time, and I'll be more ready http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sketch
Nov 24, 2003, 05:55 PM
I had such a difficult time with the Vulmer's and Ob Lily's (the first one, I'm not that familiar with Ult. yet) I think I'll be in the Forst leveling up for while.

Trianth
Nov 24, 2003, 06:06 PM
I know what you mean. I went through Hell trying to get through all of the Caves, especially Caves 3. I don't even start about the Ob Lilies; I've only lived through 2 Megids they've thrown at me (that hit me) out of about 20 >:O

Sketch
Nov 24, 2003, 06:22 PM
That's what they're throwing at you?! Megid?! Oh boy...yeah, I'm going to be in the Forest for a LONG time. ^-^;

bluedrakken
Nov 24, 2003, 08:20 PM
On 2003-11-24 14:01, Trianth wrote:
I've gone through all of the Caves in Ultimate and was on Dal Ral Lie, I my mom made me quit the game. It sucked, too, becuase I probably could've beaten him in about 10 minutes, too. Oh, well, I'll atleast get more experience going through it next time, and I'll be more ready http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ten minutes, when i was fighting the cave boss it seemed like forever, and the 2nd time at a much higher level and it looked like the boss got even stronger.

Black000Moon
Nov 24, 2003, 09:30 PM
gl with the caves try kinda noobish tricks like take a ray gun (if you can equip it ya might want some arm units like elf/arm) and then just stay in the doorway and pick of enemies....but for your class that could take a while...

Spider
Nov 25, 2003, 06:28 AM
On 2003-11-24 18:30, Black000Moon wrote:
gl with the caves try kinda noobish tricks like take a ray gun (if you can equip it ya might want some arm units like elf/arm) and then just stay in the doorway and pick of enemies....but for your class that could take a while...

I wouldn't call shooting obs from a distance a newbie tactic, haha, first time I went to se an Ob I was quite deaded before I figured that tactic!