PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...Mines

Raneth
Nov 23, 2003, 09:39 PM
Well, I'm in ultimate mines, at level 100. I am having one heck of a hard time. I'm using a red sword against the gillchichs, but what sucks is
1. I always fall down when they hit me. 2. They don't flinch or fall down when I hit them, so I always get hit.
3. Their evasion is incredible, so I find myself missing alot.

This adds up to my having a really, really hard time getting through ultimate mines. Does anyone have any tips?

chantez131313
Nov 23, 2003, 09:50 PM
Get a good pair of vulcans with good hit % (30+). If your an android, use confuse traps and freeze traps.

You know, i asked this a long time ago. Then i went into mines and beat it in under an hour. Lucky me. Just watch out for their lasers!!!

Delsaber
Nov 23, 2003, 10:26 PM
That Red Sword should do well if you get a God/Arm or something to boost your accuracy. The Red Sword kicks ass anywhere.

Zalana
Nov 24, 2003, 12:00 AM
Try going back into Caves an such an fight until your about Lv110 or you can try and find something like a God/Arm an such to increase your accuracy.

rena-ko
Nov 24, 2003, 07:29 AM
god arm god arm... equip all arm units you have - elf/arm++ is second best and way more common.
then any hit raygun / vulcan.

then, consider being downed as good since they wont pummel you to death that way.

sniping one by one from the distance might be a good thing until you have enough levels and with them enough HP and def/evade to face them eye to eye and make that red sword as useful as it was for me in mines (i cleared mines at lvl130 with my hucaseal just using that red sword).

Brex546
Nov 24, 2003, 10:54 AM
im having problems wit it myself. just grab a mech or partian(w/e however u spell it) and get those ata ups or just boost up ure mag wit the ata stizze.i'm level 97 wit a delsaber's bustre wit sheild adn i still can't beat it and my attack is 1447! Oh well i do have a mech though the justice but now my attack is like 778 which is a big change and i still have my shield on. well i think ive said enough so just try ure best!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif:):)

rena-ko
Nov 24, 2003, 12:57 PM
trick is to kill them fast - high ATP and enough ATA to not miss helps a lot. so either you snipe them off from the distance and use twins / mechguns to kill the sinows and other single stuff or you try your luck in melee. but i wouldnt really recommend that...

so..
android:
freeze / confuse traps
freeze for baranz and single stuff, confuse on hoards of gilchichs.

distance lets you win. snipe them off one by one.

also move your feet. dont stay there inviting them to shoot at you.

good luck.

Buuyon
Nov 24, 2003, 01:12 PM
nop the trick is to be like 130...thats when they get easy...so dont really atempt to be good at mines untill atleast 120...

joncushing
Nov 24, 2003, 06:04 PM
Have you tried using J/Z to make things just a slight bit easier?

Black000Moon
Nov 24, 2003, 10:21 PM
one word er 2 accuracy units