PDA

View Full Version : *Turns on the Barubary Sky-Light*

AUTO_
Nov 23, 2003, 10:35 PM
Ok...this recently happened to me this week in an online game and I didn't know whether or not this was something I should worry about.

Me and 2 other legit friends were in an open game when a user named Scapegoat joined (HUmar, all purple with devil wings, around lvl 70).

When we piped him up he was doing 900 dmg. with his fists, so we knew he had maxed stats. We then asked if he would leave.

He didn't leave and he began to taunt us but my friends managed to keep their composure as we played.

I didn't.

I can't help it when people are dis-respectful (even though I dish it back when I get disrespected..), so I naturally got into an argument with him.

While I was swinging my Stag in the caves...

GnGNNGngNGNGnGNGNGNgnGNN!

I was FSOD'ed in game...and I never knew that could happen.

I came back online and re-joined the game and Scapegoat said:

"Do you care now?"

I naturally taunted him again (from p2) and so did my friends (from p2).

He piped down to p2 as well, and he didn't FSOD any of us (or rather, none of got FSOD'ed)...so...

So is it possible to FSOD users in-game now? Or was this just an un-godly coincidence?

I swear to God I'm not making this up, I just want to know if it will be possible for me to lose my legit weapons again X_o

_Ted_
Nov 24, 2003, 12:32 AM
Where did you get a Barubary Sky-Light? Did she give it too you to call her in times of desperate need? Anyways, it looks like you're going to have to wait for a cloudy night so that she can she the spotlight on the clouds.

AUTO_
Nov 24, 2003, 02:23 AM
On 2003-11-23 21:32, _Ted_ wrote:
Where did you get a Barubary Sky-Light? Did she give it too you to call her in times of desperate need? Anyways, it looks like you're going to have to wait for a cloudy night so that she can she the spotlight on the clouds.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Barubary is a man...but that is besides the point of him getting me a sky-light.

*turns up brightness*

BogusKun
Nov 24, 2003, 12:40 PM
On 2003-11-23 21:32, _Ted_ wrote:

Barubary is a man.

Mystil
Nov 24, 2003, 02:45 PM
No she is not.

Corey
Nov 24, 2003, 03:21 PM
Um,Yes,Barubary IS a man.It's widely known too.
And In Game Fsoding has been possible since the lobby FSOD trick has been out

Ness
Nov 24, 2003, 04:02 PM
I really don't see where Barubary fits into all of this.

-Geshtar-
Nov 24, 2003, 04:44 PM
Guess AUTO_ thnks Baru has something to do with what he thinks. Maybe he thinks Baru discovered in game FSOD? Well, he dident. was just coinciedence. Happens every now and then..maybe once every few months or..never at all if your lucky.

Ness
Nov 24, 2003, 05:03 PM
I think it's sad how so many people dislike Barubary, but they don't even know who she is or what she did.

Zalana
Nov 24, 2003, 05:03 PM
You can get FSODed while your in the levels. Nothing new. I've been FSODed in Forest berfore. :/

Hrith
Nov 24, 2003, 05:26 PM
On 2003-11-24 14:03, Ness wrote :
I think it's sad how so many people dislike Barubary, but they don't even know who she is or what she did.
It would seem Barubary is like a chocolate box, you never know what you're gonna get ! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Anyway, I like him/her a lot, actually, I have been following everything s/he has been doing for over 4 years now. If I knew better, I would say s/he is the best at what she does. S/he is helping out more so than she is causing harm or trouble.

Back in DC days, Justin4 and DJDubz were the ones to be feared. Although, they ended up trying to make funny weapons, or playing with Knuckles, that kinda stuff (the black/green double saber is a widely known example, but they have also made a Twin Sword-like weapons on DC ver2 with dagger animation, obviously, still funny).

The worst of all were GUK players, they could control you character ! change your stats, make a copy of you char, alter you equipment, etc. and you've been FSOD'd, big deal.

Well it is still really annoying, true. Especially with some asshole boasting.

If you wish to ask Barubary whether the afore-mentioned moron did trigger the FSOD, assuming her knowledge may bring you the answer makes sense. But s/he still might not be the best person to ask about for if that whelp did trigger the FSOD, he probably used a glitch, not a hack, and Barubary specializes in hacking.

As for my personal experience, it has happened to me 3 or 4 times, and I don't think anybody triggered them.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dhylec
Nov 24, 2003, 06:49 PM
prolly coincident
i get fsod in game a few times.. no biggie compare to fsod-x/corruption
the most painful is corruption.. the higher lev the more painful http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AUTO_
Nov 24, 2003, 06:56 PM
I'm glad that this was a coincidence...but I never knew other people had been FSOD in-game (not during saving)...

*Shuts off Baru Sky-Light*

Btw...

I know it might fill some of your fantasies for Baru to be a woman, but Barubary is a man.

He told me that he chooses female avatars (not including the one he "won" and has now...he had a HUne avatar before that) because he's "weird" like that.

If you listened to some of his conversations on DC PSO you would rule out any chances of him being a her. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Fojar
Nov 24, 2003, 07:08 PM
On 2003-11-24 12:21, Corey wrote:
It's widely known too.

you obviously know dont know how to do the lobby fsod trick, because it wouldnt work at all in an actual game, its completely different.

defer
Nov 24, 2003, 08:22 PM
I talked to bar a couple of times on DC, and I also played with him and Del on a few occasions, and the way he structured his sentences and stuff I'm poassative he's a he.

_Ted_
Nov 25, 2003, 12:58 AM
On 2003-11-24 15:56, AUTO_ wrote:

I know it might fill some of your fantasies for Baru to be a woman, but Barubary is a man.

He told me that he chooses female avatars (not including the one he "won" and has now...he had a HUne avatar before that) because he's "weird" like that.

If you listened to some of his conversations on DC PSO you would rule out any chances of him being a her. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Opps, sorry. I just went off of the name Barubary and the avatar, but I guess that that doesn't work to well because then according to Fojar's avatar I'd have to call him "it."

Firocket1690
Nov 25, 2003, 09:25 PM
Kinda funny how Baru never replied to a thread that basically turned into another arguement over his sex ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Delsaber
Nov 30, 2003, 04:09 AM
Ok, about the gender thing click here http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Barubary6

And why turn to Barubary for all of your game glitch questions. I don't think she just sits about all day and figures out the mysteries of PSO and stuff.

EDIT: From a long time ago, I remember hearing Baru's name as being Melissa or something similar to that

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-11-30 01:10 ]</font>

Mystil
Nov 30, 2003, 03:36 PM
On 2003-11-24 12:21, Corey wrote:
Um,Yes,Barubary IS a man.It's widely known too.

She is [u]NOT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-11-30 12:37 ]</font>

LamerPanda
Nov 30, 2003, 04:14 PM
2 things:

#1 - Why does Baru's sex matter? It doesn't make a difference.

#2 - Why does any sort of tech support-esque (Yes, I am making up words) topic usually call for Baru? Is s/he running some sort of tech support hotline that I was unaware of?

If I ever learn how to hack, I am *never* going to make it public knowledge. ._.;

Yeah, FSODs happen in game, but not particularly often. Very irritating when you carry more than one weapon around in game.

Mystil
Nov 30, 2003, 09:22 PM
Because people are in denial that she is infact a female that can hack games pretty well.

_Ted_
Dec 1, 2003, 12:43 AM
On 2003-11-30 13:14, LamerPanda wrote:

#2 - Why does any sort of tech support-esque (Yes, I am making up words) topic usually call for Baru? Is s/he running some sort of tech support hotline that I was unaware of?

Of course Barubary has a tech support hotline. If Barubary is giving out spotlights then Barubary must have a hotline. Its really just an extension of logic. (If you want the hotline number, then you'll have to ask AUTO_ it probably came with the spotlight)

BogusKun
Dec 1, 2003, 11:09 AM
Steven Richards. Who used the code-name "Barubary" to basically protect his name hired a team. This man was interviewed by many top hackers from a Californian PC Convention a couple years back. His greatest work... taking a team of 5 (who were to act as translators and carefully fix the language barrier) to work on a emulation of SquareSoft's Japan-Only Final Fantasy 5 game.

The name Steven Richards and Barubary has always stayed with me since the success of the FF5 emulation. Indeed he was a hacker that tried to make a Black and Green-text based website on "codes". Not hacks. He would never share his information with general public, but would give away his works... codes in this instance. Along with Code-Masters (creator of Game-Genie), Code-Masters website was soon revamped after it got much attention thanks to Steven's work. From PlayStation and Saturn to N64 and GBPocket. Then soon came hacking for PS2 and GBA games. DreamCast made the greatest impact for their website CMGSCCC. Steven was a great code-creator who takes minor glitches, and take them to great extremes by presenting his hacks unto codes for everyone to use. Companies that reverse games in teams with much time were benefitted by the Code Creator's team. Steven was the prize of the team and website... which gave away "cool" codes to the General Public. These codes include Front Mission 3, and Sephiroth codes for FF7 that actually worked.

It may be history to you... but it's great information about the past. Which brings me to the obvious questions.

1. If Steven and Barubary are the same person... then who is this Barubary who hacks PSO?

2. Isn't Steven a male's name?

3. For some who know the pso player known as Davka (and I myself personally asked her), remember when 'Barubary' said he met Davka in person... and she (Davka) said she met him (Barubary) in person?

4. The Code-Name for the FF5 emu-creator was Barubary, who was a young man interviewed at the PC Conventions back in 1998-1999... kind of odd how a female Barubary and a male Barubary are both taking credit for this action, isn't it?

5. I talked to Code-Masters representatives a while back, 2 of them were cMx (Rev. ENG and Web host), and Son of Jun (Code-Master's REPs) and they told me that Barubary created the FF5 emu... a work created by Steve around that same time, right?

So... either Barubary is telling a lie about himself, or the PSO version of Barubary is none other than a imposter who knows him. In my opinion, Steve/Barubary is a very confused man.

There was once a link that gotten cut-off by another Barubary 7 or 9, I am not sure. It was editted by an admin/moderator because some truth was exposeed to protect Barubary's identity and his relationship with the late HayatoShi, who took action in the DC version by expanding a code he entrusted him.

If I come up to the Official GameSpot link Barubary posted his "reason of discovering codes, and japanese cheating relation", I will post it. Until then, you can only go with the conclusion that Barubary is a strange little man. I mean come on. I'm a male with a female avatar opposite to that of S N K's. And, yes, I'm a male. Any male out there can claim himself a female, and there is a great chance someone will believe him. But, it's best from the people who actually remember the history, and those who encountered this sad man (Davka).

That is all.

P.S. I'm still disappointed in the fact that, you just can't come to realized how much of a male he is with all this true evidence. That's like saying Michael Jackson was never once a black kid with a big ass afro and nose... and common sense... to not ummm... rape... kids.

BogusKun
Dec 1, 2003, 11:22 AM
On 2003-11-30 18:22, Silhouette wrote:
Because people are in denial that she is infact a female that can hack games pretty well.

To get on this side of the topic. I met females with this sort of rebellious thought. The thought in which females "Can be" stronger than males. Maybe... if you were implying the digital character that spawns the PSO world. But not the man I hear about who sits behind dual computers one monitor for a game another for debugging. There are two people you can also ask about Steven's workplace... Clara (who is also a guy) and Davka (some old woman who actually met the guy). I have their AIM handles which is sort of illegal to give out because , I didn't get permission from them to invade thier privacy. cMx and Son of Jun also know him as another alias, and trust me... they are all males. Females can hack out there... but it's very unlikely for a female like Steven to have a male's name and play video games 24 hours a day while attending a community college in San Diego and working at the same time, who also seems to share a history with a a man many people met in person. You see what I'm saying?

It's more of a seeing, hearin, and knowing is believing... rather than going with YOUR feelings and pretending/joining a bandwagon. What if I were to say you were a male Silhouette. If you are a male? What if i were to say you were a female? or a goat? or giraffe?

Barubary is also a dragon.

P.S. R.I.P. H. Shimizu November 19, 2003

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2003-12-01 08:28 ]</font>

Superguppie
Dec 1, 2003, 11:30 AM
On 2003-11-25 18:25, Firocket1690 wrote:
Kinda funny how Baru never replied to a thread that basically turned into another arguement over his sex ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Just to repeat it...
Amen.

Barubary6
Dec 1, 2003, 12:47 PM
Your story about FF5 is wrong. First of all, I'm not Steven Richards >_<

In 1997, I got into emulation and emulated game cheating/hacking. At the time, there were numerous teams that were trying to translate Japanese ROMs to English without permission. One of these teams was named RPGe, and they were working on FF5.

The FF5 team in RPGe didn't have an assembly language hacker, something that I knew is necessary. I joined RPGe to offer my services.

I very quickly realized that their FF5 translation was going nowhere. They were trying to translate the game by using just a hex editor, with no modifications to code areas, which just doesn't work. I agreed with their Japanese->English translator to to start over together, without the rest of the team. They were angry, but we got things done. This translator was SoM2Freak, and had a first name of Jake.

With SoM2Freak, I began doing assembly language hacks to the FF5 ROM to make it able to have the larger English text. Within a few weeks, I had changed the fixed-width Japanese text display engine into a variable-width Latin text display engine. Then SoM2Freak began translating the primary script, as we then knew it was going to work.

The whole time I'd been working on this, my Japanese friend in high school, who I'll only cll harmony7, had heard about what I'd been doing, and had been moderately involved. He decided to join the project after seeing SoM2Freak's translation, as SoM2Freak was not a native Japanese speaker (in fact, I'd say he was still learning). Harmony7 basically started the script translation over from scratch, and had his brother develop some extra tools so he could preview translated text without loading the game. SoM2Freak got angry with his script being replaced, and he left the project. The first release of our patch had SoM2Freak's script, updated with some changes from harmony7, but the second release, the final, had a harmony7-only script.

We were able to translate the game in about 3 months, when I was 15, in the summer break of 1997.

Why is my gender always such an issue to everyone, anyway? >_< I guess some people can't accept a smart woman or female hacker...

-- Barubary

BogusKun
Dec 3, 2003, 04:24 AM
First of ALL ITS NOT WRONG!!!

I'm not wrong man, I used your identity (name, interviewer, and events) a secret because

1. I'm being sarcastic to an extent

2. I'm protecting your little deal you had with Dav.

Also, I know about the interview YOU had taken with someone who posted YOUR information on his website. Of course you being a man.

Sure, WE CAN ALL believe the fact that there is some female hacker out there, and if we could see through that clear as day... yes, we would comend her. I have a friend whom you had talked to face to face (you should know each person connected to you is connected to someone else). And the answers you gave him were true. About you being a man, about you NOT knowing Japanese.

I remember on PSO Version 1 and 2 for Dreamcast, you would attend the japanese servers by copying people and saying "I COPY" in japanese. And you would say simple phrases anyone could learn in a day. Sure, you lied to everyone about that... and/or someone took it to the extremes that you were Japanese or speak the language. Then you told a japanese girl that "You aren't japanese, and you don't speak it".

That stuff gets out... because I was there when I saw you on Io once. You said those exact words. You can't play with people minds like that. And then the words people say here you let them get away with saying.

Tomorrow you'll be a woman, next day a dog, maybe next month you may be a carrot?

You see where I'm getting at... We all know you're a hacker OOO big deal man. but the fact you go on and lie, or let lies get out without settling them... is pure nonsense.

As I said... I know about the failed project with FF5... most people who studied the history knows it, and most don't play PSO. But I DO. And I remember there being a GUY (name protected), who made the emu-FF5 successful. Who could it have been? None other than the great Barubary. Same GUY who talks sdrawkcab. Same GUY who hacks PSO.

And PSO allowed me to witness you go on with these "shinanigans" (however spelt), yes I stumbled in your path many times. I seen you with female charactrers, and male characters. I once had your card, and some of your dear friends that actrually know you.

The story I told was mere protection, but still the basic structure of it... to prove you and the rumors wrong. Anyone can pose asd a female... which I believe I said once. Sure I am a male who is drunk enough to slap a female avatar on my profile. Some guys here tend to do that too.

My only statement to you bar is to come clean with the lies please. If you can't seem to do so. I suggest you do this.

Get yourself... your digital camera... and videotape or some shyt of you and your little hacking playground... and present yourself for 5 minutes no pauses and no lookin at the camera for long periods of time to prevent a false female reading QueCards. Then step by step show us what you do in life (Hack PS2 ladidah) I don't care. But some others do, YOU PROVE TO ME YOU CAN PROVE THAT THE STUFF YOU SAY AREN'T LIES. Go ahead and thinks it's dumb. But either you're scared cuz you know you're a liar... or two, you "think" this is dumb and you should just surrender anyways and be considered a liar...

Choose.

(Because I'm getting sick of you misleading these people. It's taking up webspace)

BOmar
Dec 3, 2003, 09:35 AM
This is the most entertaining topic I have read in ages!

Go BogusKun! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

Superguppie
Dec 3, 2003, 10:15 AM
Well, it looks to me like BogusKun thinks he knows something about Barubary6. But from that last post, I gather that he is talking about a whole different person than the one he is talking to.
It is true that on the internet you can pose as anyone you want to be. And just because he knows someone that used/uses the name Barubary, and we now have someone using the name Barubary6 doesn't mean these someones are actual the same someone.
So far, most of the things I've seen Barubary6 say make sense, so he, she or it has the benifit of the doubt with regard to the claims made.
Also, I couldn't care less just exactly who this Barubary6 really is, and what relation there is with the FF5 projects (as I see it there was more than one)
And I am totaly clueless why BogusKun get so worked up about it...

BogusKun
Dec 5, 2003, 03:59 AM
I get worked up because I'm tired of the ignorant gamers in the community who are forced to believe lies as they are passed on EVERYDAY. That's like me saying...

"Hi guys I am Bill Clinton and I play PSO. It's no lie"

Well it may be a bad example... but come on people... how many idiots are willing to fall for something like Bill Clinton playing a video game like PSO? -100 people?

I'm saying what I know, saw, and heard.

It's ashame when people fail to listen to the truth...

And decide to listen to liars like, Barubary6...

~C A P C O M~

Superguppie
Dec 5, 2003, 05:33 AM
I feel some serious personal issues between BogusKun and Barubary6 here. None of which are of interest to me.
Barubary6 may be lying about his/her/its identity. I couldn't care less, as I only meet him/her/it right here, and maybe at PSO. If Barubary6 wants to be a female from some place in the USA, fine with me.
On issues that do matter, like how to unseal a J-Sword, I haven't found a reason to doubt Barubary6s statements. So, for now I believe what was said on those issues.
If you find lies in statements about issues that do matter, I would love to see you rectify them. And if the lies persist, I might even find some anger for it too.
But when it comes to something as trivial as the online identity of a poster, I really fail to see what the big deal is.

And yeah, the Bill Clinton example is kinda poor. There must be 1000s of ppl born with that name, and I think it highly likely that at least one of them likes video games. (Isn't there an infamous guy out there calling himself Bruce Lee? Surely that is not THE Bruce Lee...)
And about THE Bill Clinton liking video games: Why not? Why can't a president like them?

Corey
Dec 6, 2003, 09:11 PM
Well...I'm sure most people here know Broomop.
According to him,Barubary pretends to be a woman.
We all know what thiis is called...so end itat that please...and please dont ban me for telling what I heard....

trypticon
Dec 6, 2003, 09:19 PM
I am finding it difficult to discern why a persons' preferance of appearance is any business to us at all. Broomop needs to learn his place, and stop talking about other people, the same goes with Cancerous, who loves to spread stories of Barubary online.

Barubary delivers technical news to the forum on a regular basis. That is the entire persona that is Barubary, and the only one that really matters. Whether or not Barubary is a female is not the question. Just let it lie, and be happy that he provides us with the information that he does. It is very helpful. Continually bugging him about his gender will only result in his discontinued service to the forums.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2003-12-06 18:20 ]</font>

LamerPanda
Dec 6, 2003, 09:36 PM
Really, why does it matter?

If s/he is lying about his/her gender, no big deal; I've known people that've done it before and we're still good friends.

I don't see why there's any need to pry into the personal life of a complete stranger. I, myself, would be extremely annoyed if there were constant discussions over whether or not I was telling the truth about my gender.

Judge people by their actions, it's difficult to judge them by who they are over the internet. I could care less if someone is a guy or a girl if they give out potentially helpful information.

BogusKun
Dec 8, 2003, 12:45 AM
Davka (im not saying her real name or AIM) met Bar in person. There you have it.

And if Cancerous is spreading stories about Barubary. Fine, It may be true. Maybe you got a lot to learn from him.

Actually No, let him talk, of course it's nonsense... But we all should just remember that Barubary is a liar. To help remind everyone. I'm going to keep my truth in a sig!

Superguppie
Dec 8, 2003, 05:36 AM
ok, so we have a person possibly lying about what's in the pants. I still fail to see the relevance of it, unless those pants go down in my presence. Which I consider unlikely, as the very person wants me to believe there is a big body of water (the Atlantic) inbetween us. (Even if that's a lie, it is probably just to prevent us from ever knowingly meeting...)
What I was expressing was my amazement of BK getting so worked up over it the whole gender issue.
Plus, why can't the Barubary that Davka met and the one that posts here as Barubary6 be different people? That would explain the conflicting statements and make noone a liar...

Oh, and I hate BK putting words that make no sense in the mouth of another person (although a ficticious one: Sephiroth. He doesn't own that character, SquareEnix does) What has religion to do with Barubary6 lying? Or is this lying a religious thing? Did Barubary6 make any statement about believing in god????? BK lost me there completely.

BogusKun
Dec 9, 2003, 06:44 PM
OK, first I don't see how you got into our business. Maybe you are just looking to be flamed? I don't know for sure. All I know is that... Barubary6 claims to be Myria aka the Barubary that I know and some other know as well. Why can;t he be someone else like super-man. Because his "posing-skills" are dumb. All Barubary6 is really to anyone here is another InfamousNugz. I'm pretty sure we all know who he is?

And I will change my sig a little so that you wont be offended by the "religious meaning" behind it. I didn't intedn on it being religious. But if PSO gets as far as that, I hope God strikes his heavenly lightning spell GigaZonde+Infinity on Barubary6 so he can go home. Back to CMGSCCC or something. Because that's a cheat site. Not PSOW. If I was ADE and Lollipop fused together or something like... (LolADEpop and no don't mention Dragon ball rip offs) I would've banned the name Barubary and other affliates similar to that name such as Barubary, Myria, Melissa, Rosa, Zydion, blahblah list goes on.... and cheat a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago

Superguppie
Dec 10, 2003, 03:58 AM
Well, I won't comment on any of the other stuff you're spouting. You're beginning to sound like ADE. This his in a thread that was about something completely different and you are totaly beyond reason...
The only comment I can give is to the question how I got involved. Here's how:
You and Barubary6 seem to have some issues, related to IRL identity. And you seem to feel the need to vent these issues in a public place, for all to see and to respond to. Having to read through your tirades to see if there is anything useful there made me respond. If you don't want others involved, keep the others out of it by not puting it on a public board...

Ness
Dec 10, 2003, 06:45 AM
Hey guys I have an idea! How about we just stop caring and leave Barubary alone?

Superguppie
Dec 10, 2003, 06:53 AM
It's not about Barubary6. It's about BogusKun. And I don't think there's any stopping that one...

Buuyon
Dec 10, 2003, 08:35 AM
boguskan...get over your self...your 40 years old...play PSO non stop and cyber 11 year olds

BogusKun
Dec 10, 2003, 12:18 PM
On 2003-12-10 05:35, Buuyon wrote:
boguskan...get over your self...your 40 years old...play PSO non stop and cyber 11 year olds

Whoever Boguskan is, he has no life lol. Him and Barubary6 must be good friends. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2003, 12:22 PM
now youre getting pathetic, this one of the most childish things someone could do to flame, and a shitty one at that.

get the hell over it bogus, you're completely making an ass of yourself and annoying the shit out of everyone else. do yourself a favor and stop posting random hate posts against barubaray(sp?) its getting almost to the tediousness of ADE, only you have a registerable IQ.

dark_agenda
Dec 10, 2003, 12:25 PM
On 2003-12-10 09:22, KaFKa wrote:
you have a registerable IQ.

Well... he certainly doesn't put it to any good use, does he?

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2003, 12:27 PM
true, but its registerable

BogusKun
Dec 10, 2003, 12:46 PM
Childish? Hah. What's childish is the fact all I see is complaints about AR codes and cheaters... You always blame the cheaters for ruining someone's game. Awww, how unfair. Someone got a section ID change and gotten level 200 in 2 minutes. A HUmar can throw megids, and use grants. Why blame the children who use these cheats when you can blame the source. Barubary. The guy who made them that way. And I don't know the deal between FOnewmkiller and Nugz (because I heard FOnewmkiller paid Nugz 200 bucks to get his charaters hacked). He paid for those hacks... but the influence of cheating comes from Barubary. He didn't intend on locating bugs found in the game. He just wanted to use them so he can "make friends" with the rest of the world and look good alongside his "posse".

Me? Childish? Awwww, at least I don't go around telling people "Hi guys, I'm a 21 year old male and I love putting on make-up with my pinkish dress." In Japanese. Then I make all these cute little faces and let lies float around me like I'm the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy version of Magneto.

ADE and I are just different. While he goes for the THOUSANDS of cheating bastards of PSO US. I'm gunning the main source... Myria. Who is just waiting to destroy PSO for you goons. I remember Myria saying in a lobby "If I wanted to destroy PSO I'd do it slowly, but if I get interupted I might as well do it now."

And some of you legit people who hate cheaters are so f*cking biased. Why? Because most of the people here just loves Barubary because

1. He thinks he's a girl.

2. He can hack (whoopdie doo).

3. His lies are so realistic, I almost believe them.

4. He thinks he's Japanese who can speak English, but then forgets how to speak English all of a sudden.

Then again you know, this is a cheaters section, at first I thought only cheaters come here to confront the views of cheating by a legit person. Then it used to get out of hand... you know what I mean.

WHY WHY WHY are these childish displays present before me? These TOPICS, stating reasons why we should consider ANYONE an asshole? Whether it's a legit? Cheater? so forth. And why is cheating BANNED from PSO-WORLD topics. We can't discuss how cheats are done, how you can do them, how you can hack? Like we live in some era of World War 2, where propaganda censors the average person from being able to state what he feels he should state if it's on his mind, WHY ARE WE CENSORED? Why is cheating censored? But the source isn't? Barubary??? He isn't censored? He caused all of this? ANd you want to complain?

"Better...WRECK-O-NIZE!" - Wreckonize from that MTV thingy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2003-12-10 09:50 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 10, 2003, 04:33 PM
Why is Barubary's gender so important to you or how she/he/it got into hacking? Just leave him/her/it alone already.

Corey
Dec 10, 2003, 06:40 PM
Bogus Kun:
Quit being Bogus,QUIT THE FLAMING!
Barubary can thinks what he wants to!
As far as I know,Barubary 6 a guy who wants to think what HE WANTS.HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THIS.

Barubary 6:

...well,all I know is your a guy...
...unless,of course,your actually Myria.
Just something I heard.Quit replying if this is bugging you....again,you have the right to think what you want,Bogus Kun can think what he wants.

Anyone else:
Leave these 2 in there own little world.
Barubary 6 actually stopped replying,Bogus Kun
just seems to like flaming random people.
So I guess its let him be.

So...
THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO FLAME!

Can a mod PLEASE close this already?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2003-12-10 15:42 ]</font>

Superguppie
Dec 11, 2003, 04:04 AM
On 2003-12-10 09:46, BogusKun wrote:
Childish?

Yup, the way you go now is very childish. You are the next ADE, and despite your obviously higher skills in argumenting, I am beginning to doubt the registerability of you IQ. I could make many comments on the rest of you post, but it would only serve the prolonging of this senselesness.
From now on I expect my IGNORE/ASSHOLE to fire whenever I see your posts. I invite others to join me in that.

Buuyon
Dec 11, 2003, 08:23 AM
On 2003-12-10 09:46, BogusKun wrote:
Childish? Hah. What's childish is the fact all I see is complaints about AR codes and cheaters... You always blame the cheaters for ruining someone's game. Awww, how unfair. Someone got a section ID change and gotten level 200 in 2 minutes. A HUmar can throw megids, and use grants. Why blame the children who use these cheats when you can blame the source. Barubary. The guy who made them that way. And I don't know the deal between FOnewmkiller and Nugz (because I heard FOnewmkiller paid Nugz 200 bucks to get his charaters hacked). He paid for those hacks... but the influence of cheating comes from Barubary. He didn't intend on locating bugs found in the game. He just wanted to use them so he can "make friends" with the rest of the world and look good alongside his "posse".

Me? Childish? Awwww, at least I don't go around telling people "Hi guys, I'm a 21 year old male and I love putting on make-up with my pinkish dress." In Japanese. Then I make all these cute little faces and let lies float around me like I'm the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy version of Magneto.

ADE and I are just different. While he goes for the THOUSANDS of cheating bastards of PSO US. I'm gunning the main source... Myria. Who is just waiting to destroy PSO for you goons. I remember Myria saying in a lobby "If I wanted to destroy PSO I'd do it slowly, but if I get interupted I might as well do it now."

And some of you legit people who hate cheaters are so f*cking biased. Why? Because most of the people here just loves Barubary because

1. He thinks he's a girl.

2. He can hack (whoopdie doo).

3. His lies are so realistic, I almost believe them.

4. He thinks he's Japanese who can speak English, but then forgets how to speak English all of a sudden.

Then again you know, this is a cheaters section, at first I thought only cheaters come here to confront the views of cheating by a legit person. Then it used to get out of hand... you know what I mean.

WHY WHY WHY are these childish displays present before me? These TOPICS, stating reasons why we should consider ANYONE an asshole? Whether it's a legit? Cheater? so forth. And why is cheating BANNED from PSO-WORLD topics. We can't discuss how cheats are done, how you can do them, how you can hack? Like we live in some era of World War 2, where propaganda censors the average person from being able to state what he feels he should state if it's on his mind, WHY ARE WE CENSORED? Why is cheating censored? But the source isn't? Barubary??? He isn't censored? He caused all of this? ANd you want to complain?

"Better...WRECK-O-NIZE!" - Wreckonize from that MTV thingy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2003-12-10 09:50 ]</font>

yeah...ok? see you must have no life...at all...what do you do all day? oh yeah thats right...SIT AROUND AND PLAY PSO ALLLLLL DAYYYY LOOONNNGG...see if bar is hacking hes actuly doing something productive...and whats with you and his gender? did you like have a stiffy for him before you heard/whatever and found out he was a guy? cyber strong boguskun...

_Ted_
Dec 12, 2003, 02:11 AM
BogusKun, all you are doing is putting on a show. But guess what! Nobody cares what you are saying. This is all I see when I read your posts blah blah blah I hate Barubary blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah pay attention to me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Barubary is in no way the source of all cheats on PSO. That idea is absurd and you have no facts to back it up. Sure she hacks, but she does she does it for good. yes, I do say Barubary is a she, that's what she says and there is no reason to doubt her. Barubary has done far more to help the PSO communtiy than you have.

You're lucky that there are some very tolerant mods watching this topic, or you would have been dealt with a while ago.

ILLI
Dec 12, 2003, 04:38 PM
I really dont think barubary gives a rats azz what anyone thinks here.. let alone bogus... barubary has way too much going on outside of psoworld to worry about he said she said bs..

On another note.. if barubary really cared if we thought she was a guy or a girl, she would clear it up.. obviously its no concern to her because she hasn't tried..

Everyone is so fascinated with diving into Barubary's business??.. why is that.. Ive learned growing up that jealousy manifests itself in mysterious ways... Everyone spreading rumors and judging someone is only an attempt to bring them down.. at times i feel sorry for barubary on these forums... it seems everyone is more concerned about her life then learning about pso..

all i know is ive havent seen one thing on these forums posted by barubary that asked for all this attention.. all she is doing is coding... there are people all over this earth getting paid for what she is doing.. games like pso are learning grounds for these coders... a lot of people learning the trade of code writing and hacking (along as they dont ruin their record in the process) go on to work for big companies like NASA, Microsoft, fbi, etc...

Barubary is a normal person like all of us.. whether she be male or female it doesnt matter.. all that is different about Barubary is that she has a talent we don't.. Must we really make ourselves look like azzes by constantly trying to bring her down for this talent??.. Barubary's life will never be ours or anyone elses but hers.. get over it!

anyway i have rambled and have set myself up for a royal flaming.. but hey... u always set yourself up for that on these forums if you express your opinion... RIGHT ADE? heh

peace

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ILLI on 2003-12-12 13:44 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 12, 2003, 05:31 PM
Wow... This thread has more plot twists than The Recollection Saga... This has been truely entertaining! I really mean it. It's like reading one of those conspiracy novels...

Anyway...

Very very interesting... First time I've been inspired by something other than music in a loooong time.

Aunt_Betty
Dec 13, 2003, 10:21 PM
Her title is "Misstress of the dark."

Firocket1690
Dec 14, 2003, 05:07 AM
On 2003-12-11 23:11, _Ted_ wrote:
Barubary has done far more to help the PSO communtiy than you have.

But ... Baru doesn't pointlessly sit in Antares 08-01 all day!
How can you say that's 'not doing something for the PSO comminuty' ?!!

_Ted_
Dec 14, 2003, 05:54 PM
On 2003-12-14 02:07, Firocket1690 wrote:

On 2003-12-11 23:11, _Ted_ wrote:
Barubary has done far more to help the PSO communtiy than you have.

But ... Baru doesn't pointlessly sit in Antares 08-01 all day!
How can you say that's 'not doing something for the PSO comminuty' ?!!

A great point! I offer up my apologies at over looking BogusKun's philanthropy.

Aurra
Dec 14, 2003, 07:14 PM
Nono, it's BonusKun, alias S N K who sits in Anteras in statue mode.

_Ted_
Dec 14, 2003, 08:14 PM
On 2003-12-14 16:14, Aurra wrote:
Nono, it's BonusKun, alias S N K who sits in Anteras in statue mode.

Really?! Geez, I just keep making mistakes left and right...

BogusKun
Dec 14, 2003, 08:27 PM
Some of you need to recognize that I am
C A P C O M (who reached level 200 just shortly after SNK)

NOT SNK!!!

And I don't play PSO as much as most of you here. So you better RECOGNIZE!!!!!

And Myria is a HE. He told me and others himself. I can give you AIMs and have them tell you. Or have Davka tell you (someone that actually met the GUY). Oh well, ACCUSE me of anything all you like.

Accuse me of being rich, accuse me being truthful, accuse me of making an ass of myself, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I rather be accused of being male, and not some HE-SHE like some people... and this doesn't just go out to Myria/Barubary...

"Mistress of the Dark"? HAH

My male dog makes a better Mistress, and so does some other guys who pretend female online. Give them a whip and some tight dresses to match. Make it short short too.

I'm asking you all to stop the god D*MN accusations. They're so false I think I'm going to catch the flu and die of telling the truth.

And in case you might not notice...

Visit http://www.truth.com and support the fight against terrorism http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Have a Nice Day

(P.S. Drugs are bad, mmmkay)

Superguppie
Dec 15, 2003, 04:38 AM
BZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!
I'm not deaf, I'm just ignoring you! (De Heideroosjes)

KaFKa
Dec 15, 2003, 04:41 AM
On 2003-12-12 14:31, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Wow... This thread has more plot twists than The Recollection Saga... This has been truely entertaining! I really mean it. It's like reading one of those conspiracy novels...

Anyway...

Very very interesting... First time I've been inspired by something other than music in a loooong time.

nothings more interesting than real life, no?

trunkszero
Dec 15, 2003, 04:50 AM
barubary isn't destroying pso if anything myria is, he even has his own private server for pso pc up and running

BogusKun
Dec 16, 2003, 10:32 AM
How come everytime I bring up something like fight terrorism... somthing happens later on, like Saddam being captured? Hmmmm

Anyways back to the subject. I don't care if Baru don't care what I'm saying. And it is most likely that he is AFRAID of the dark rather than being some "mistress". Last thing I recall... Cancerous told some people last night he always wanted a Mistress... I seen what power they had on Jerry Springer.

I mean come on... Yes Barubary is a man. And Souper Goopie knows that he wears a dress with sloppy make-up. But what we all don't know is his terrible little secret...

Superguppie
Dec 16, 2003, 10:48 AM
Ah, so now you're calling me names too....
BZZZZZZZTTTTTT!!!!!
yup, IGNORE/ASSHOLE fired.

kingmurp
Dec 16, 2003, 12:56 PM
I'm pretty sure barburary doesn't care either way. As for this topic stop flame bumping it, let it die out and get to the purpose of this site. PLAY PSO or meet new people and enjoy their company.

BogusKun
Dec 17, 2003, 01:54 AM
Well as long as Barubary has quit logging on PSO, let alone hacking it, I am totally fine. Atleast it should stop all of the annoying complaints.

Corey
Dec 17, 2003, 10:43 PM
On 2003-12-16 22:54, BogusKun wrote:
Well as long as Barubary has quit logging on PSO, let alone hacking it, I am totally fine. Atleast it should stop all of the annoying complaints.

Barubary has never done anything to hack pso and ruin it for the public,only people who have met barubary on her server and got stuff have.-_-
Barubary does play pso as far as I know on her server,to avoid people like you.I cant keep this in,your probably one of the people who yelled at Nugz for hours on end when he was on PSO and he would sit there like you didnt exist.

(Wow,RELIEF!)

Plus,I dont know if you are,but it looks also like your account name was meant to mock SNK or something...(BonusKun=SNK,BoGUSkun=some other guy who hates)

Quit hating on people all ready.Barubary can do that because he in reality has done nothing to you.People exist...just because Barubary exsits,you hate him just because...he's HIM...pointless...

PS:How the heck do you have all PSOs (cept PC)
but you only have V1,V2,and EP1&2 chars?
Not to mention you only have 3 chars...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2003-12-17 19:46 ]</font>

PSS: Fojar,your right about the fsod thing not working in game...I forgot about that,the reason I put that was because some person kept telling me it worked in game after I told him it didnt...
10 minutes later I said okay fine it does just to make him shuddap...guess that got stuck in my head...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2003-12-17 19:48 ]</font>

BogusKun
Dec 18, 2003, 10:48 AM
On 2003-12-15 01:50, trunkszero wrote:
barubary isn't destroying pso if anything myria is, he even has his own private server for pso pc up and running

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Barubary is Myria... And they are what you call... one of those "Ray Finkles". Let me break it down to you Barney style... He is a Man.

Ah, so now you're calling me names too....
BZZZZZZZTTTTTT!!!!!
yup, IGNORE/ASSHOLE fired.

This young 6-year old from the above quote is hopeless. You're not good enough for me to respond to any longer buddy.

Barubary has never done anything to hack pso and ruin it for the public,only people who have met barubary on her server and got stuff have.-_-

then says...

Quit hating on people all ready.Barubary can do that because he in reality has done nothing to you.People exist...just because Barubary exsits,you hate him just because...he's HIM...pointless...

So which is it? Male? Female? She-Male? Fro, the mode of words you have input. He is definately Male.

PS:How the heck do you have all PSOs (cept PC)
but you only have V1,V2,and EP1&2 chars?
Not to mention you only have 3 chars...

Actually I had the PC version, I just hardly ever played it due to the hackers flying around the lobbies. Let alone I took account that it is the exact port of the DC version with little revisions. I didn't pay for it... however, me playing it long enough... didn't last too long. I stuck to Ver2 and then Ep1and2

Plus,I dont know if you are,but it looks also like your account name was meant to mock SNK or something...(BonusKun=SNK,BoGUSkun=some other guy who hates)

Mr. Bogus ios an oldT.V. show that aired when you were either

1. A little kindergartener
or
2. In diapers

Mr. Bogus' name in japanese is BogusKun. Therefore I love using it as an alias because I loved the show... the American version btw. I actually know S N K from playing with him on PSO, and he is like myself a good guy, when you get to know him. We both live in Austin, we both live close, I even seen him working at some arcade... yet I wasn't sure if I should say something to him, because I would've thought it was dumb to actually talk to a man I play ORPGs with. He seems cool as well. I just didn't feel like talkin to him then, while embarrassing myself. Since I'm also a former DDR freak.

Barubary does play pso as far as I know on her server,to avoid people like you.I cant keep this in,your probably one of the people who yelled at Nugz for hours on end when he was on PSO and he would sit there like you didnt exist.

In this quote you're beginning to seem as if you were one of those people who actually begged, follow, and worship Nugz and Myria and thought Nugz "could hack" while actually doing photoshop editting (per say from others). Say no more to me after I have read this quote... why?

You're wrong. Like anyone else with their false accusations, I don't ever talk to Barubary ever since EXACTLY LAST YEAR from the time I have typed this.... and I talk to Nugz on some occasions, he seemed o.k. at first, when he is not being all "gangta" and a "cutiepie" all at once. He has his level of maturity. But he isn't the blame. You always blame the prime of a situation... becauser that's whio it starts with and that's who it should end with.

Thank you for your time

C A P C O M

Superguppie
Dec 18, 2003, 11:15 AM
Well, I had thought not to respond to you again. However, recently some new information came to my attention. Plus, you're starting to make a little more sense now that the gender-thing has simmered down.
In another thread I got some info on what a person calling him/her/itself Barubary did. If this is the same person, and both you and this other claim it is, I have to revise my opinion a little. Still I don't get why you got so worked up over this person lying about what't in the pants.

On the age thing. I said somewhere I had my first computer when you were in diapers. That is to be taken literaly. Calling me a toddler is kind of childish (10-12 year old or so) on your behalf...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2003-12-18 08:17 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Dec 18, 2003, 03:17 PM
nearly everyone else has, so i may as well post. noone should care about barubary's identity. if the person says she's a she, then let her be. if its a he pretending to be a she, hell, lets put it this way- i'm more concerned with the fact that you, bogus, seem so intent on proving a person's gender then the fact that barubary might be lying (which i have no right to believe SHE is). theres some words in the dictionary that could be used to describe you, but i know there might be children reading and i don't want to scar them. leave the poor person alone, bogus. she has done nothing to you. and she hasn't been banned because she hasn't done anything to BE banned. you know, i too feel sorry for her. all she does is come on here, post very helpful things (unsealing j-sword anyone?) and gets flamed and hated on for no reason. what if she is lying? i don't see any reason why you should give such a big damn about it.

for security- if you post after this, bogus, it means your a weiner. (all hail the early simpson years!)

Corey
Dec 18, 2003, 03:54 PM
To Boguskun:

1.I said Barubary was a man pretending to be a woman from the beginning.Pay attention.
2.Nugz does not hack,Baru and them are friends...or at least at some point they were,Myria...I mean Baru
(Yes,Ive also known for sometime Barubary6 is Myria)
gave hacks to Nugz,and then HE ended up spreading them.Nugz is a person like that,he is a BACK STABBER.
3.Who the he// cares if Barubary is a guy pretending to be a woman.
4.Quit trying to win this debate,about 15 people have hammered you already...not 15,Im being sarcastic about the number...but people dont care about WHAT you think about one person who,in all reality,has been HELPING PSOW.
5.i said i didnt know if you were mocking SNK or not,i said it LOOKED like you were.Im sure some people here might think that you were too...

>_< You make me verrry angry.
Should I dedicate a thread bashing you because your being "Bogus"?
No,I'm not an immature brat...

BogusKun
Dec 18, 2003, 04:56 PM
About me and SNK, we talk together at some times on PSO. That was the past, he was a good person.

About Barubary, I simply don't care about him being a "psydistic psycho bitch" (kung pow). This rivalry started when some population of the people here aimed their blames at the Cheaters and called them assholes for the things they didn't create. When you start something, or invent a situation. Such as cheating. The main man in this case... takes the fall... not some low life who likes playing with multiple weapons (well that's a different issue)... what I mean... Inf Hp/TP, level 200, God equip, and the such codes released now and past. And basically the future due to the great influence of negativity of each code created. If barubary learned from the past... he'd know that he would be ruining PSO the second he gave someone the oopurtunity to understand what he knows. The hacking material and knowledge shouldve stayed on a "MYOB" basis in which each person should mind their own business... such as shinji/shinto whatever that wanna-be's name is. If he is concerned about other people's weiners, he should be lookin for Bars. Not offending... but that's the mood he set for himself. I say something to a selected few, and I don't expect others to butt in the conversation. That's how Barubary should feel. But now that Barubary has ceased hacking PSO any longer... we move on to a new future...

The outcome of PSO... Now that an oppurtunity has been given to certain people, there's no telling when a new code will be released (due to guessing). If Barubary wants some true repsect, he should fix the problems himself instead of trying to show off in front of his "fake friends".

KaFKa
Dec 18, 2003, 05:20 PM
god you're an idiot...

[edit]nevermind...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2003-12-18 14:20 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Dec 18, 2003, 05:25 PM
i honestly don't see how im a wanna-be, but whatever you say. if someone is getting flamed for nothing in particular, then yes, im gonna "butt in". if barubary hadn't "started" all of the cheating, then someone else would have. however, barubary didn't make everyone that cheats cheat. as for your thinking i should be looking for bars- you obviously didn't see that simpsons episode. i myself will be disappointed if barubary doesn't come back. she or he, was a very nice person and thats all that matters.

oh ya, someone's a weiner -points at bogus-

Superguppie
Dec 19, 2003, 03:34 AM
Hey, pointing is rude! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BogusKun
Dec 19, 2003, 08:04 AM
On 2003-12-18 14:25, shinto_kuji wrote:

::Had a mirror which made you point at yourself::

Well I didn't know little boys insulted themselves in such manner... And shinto, you are a wanna-be. I bet you (like Barubary) are one of those "Look I'm cool, I know a little bit of Japanese so let's be an otaku now" type of people.

Barubary is a man, how many times must that be said. Don't confuse yourself. We know you used to hit on him. Anyways... as I said before. I didn't have to watch some Simpsons episode if I didn't want to.

And I understand that a cheater chose to cheat, he didn't have a gun pulled to his head forcing him/her to cheat... supposely heh... he/she did themselves. 99% chance of that happening. 1% there was a gun. But anything is possible. However Barubary DID create the level 200 code. And he DID post here a while back stating that before he quit he will give codes out, as well as a tutorial on how to make your own servers. The post may be old but, if you can find it, Congrats.

shinto_kuji
Dec 19, 2003, 01:58 PM
actually no, i know close to no jp at all and i don't pretend to. i've also never even talked to barubary. everyone's point is that noone cares what sex barubary is. frankly, its none of anybody's business, including yours. i also don't think you should be posting on a public place all the rather personal things you did about barubary. her/his business is her/his own. if she/he wants to say what gender she/he is then fine. if she/he doesn't then you should respect her/his privacy. its damn near disturbing that you care so much about it. -is my last post on this topic- this whole thread should be deleted.

Corey
Dec 20, 2003, 02:31 PM
boguskun isnt as old as he prolly says he is,seeing as he wont just be quiet already.What kind of adult says stuff like "Your just a wannabee.Like *person*.
Your a little kid."

If you ask me,your just some 6-10 year old that hates being wrong u_u

_Ted_
Dec 21, 2003, 02:35 AM
NO COREY NO! The thread was moving down and away! It was supposed to die, but while you've temporarily revived it, I have a question. Why is it that BogusKun is above the the clearly stated No Flaming (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum) rule?

BogusKun
Dec 21, 2003, 11:05 AM
Becuase I am not truly flaming anyone.
There is no direct statements made to where someone is insulted. And while everyone else is flaming me... (I got proof)... I am taking it like a man, and ignoring your petty flames, knowing that they do not burn me.

Second, I said I don't care about Barubary anymore. What I am saying now is that Barubary may be at an end now, but there are worse out there. The only reason I brought up the whole gender thing is because someone ::points at shinto:: decided to act with stupidity and disrespect directly.

My point is now made... AGAIN!

Riu_000
Dec 21, 2003, 01:50 PM
On 2003-12-19 05:04, BogusKun wrote:

On 2003-12-18 14:25, shinto_kuji wrote:

::Had a mirror which made you point at yourself::

Well I didn't know little boys insulted themselves in such manner... And shinto, you are a wanna-be. I bet you (like Barubary) are one of those "Look I'm cool, I know a little bit of Japanese so let's be an otaku now" type of people.

Barubary is a man, how many times must that be said. Don't confuse yourself. We know you used to hit on him. Anyways... as I said before. I didn't have to watch some Simpsons episode if I didn't want to.

And I understand that a cheater chose to cheat, he didn't have a gun pulled to his head forcing him/her to cheat... supposely heh... he/she did themselves. 99% chance of that happening. 1% there was a gun. But anything is possible. However Barubary DID create the level 200 code. And he DID post here a while back stating that before he quit he will give codes out, as well as a tutorial on how to make your own servers. The post may be old but, if you can find it, Congrats.

Umm, no he didn't it was SCMFX (Or whatever his name is.), everyone knows that. I was at the site right when it was posted. Barubary probably wouldn't have made such a glitchy 200 anyways, if you've tried the code, you'll know what I mean.

Para
Dec 21, 2003, 10:32 PM
Just leave barubary alone... why would u care so much about baru's personal life?

BonusKun
Dec 21, 2003, 11:10 PM
.........*blink*.............SHE'S A MAN BAYBEE!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-12-21 20:10 ]</font>

BatistaROBO
Dec 22, 2003, 02:58 AM
Cripes...and to think this was originally just someone asking Barubary for a little bit of help. And now its all about what Barubary's gender's gender is and how it makes it a bad person(other than the hacking, of couse http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif).

It's been said before, but still people. COME ON! Who cares what gender Barubary is! You people must be sexist jackasses if its THAT imporant!
If Barubary's gender was important in the matter however, say...If Barubary was a man saying it's a woman, and was in a deep internet relationship with another man and fooling him, Than THAT is a problem.
But this about a game! I know a good amount of you take gaming seriously, but does whether or not the Uber Hacker has a wang or not mean that much!?
I may be missing the big picture here, but you people need to mellow down(or not) or argue about what this forum is about, cheating on the game Phantasy Star Online(PSO). Not Barubary's Private Parts(BPP) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Of yeah and about the name Barubary and that codename and stuff. Maybe Baru just likes the name? Has anyone else ever played Breath of Fire 2? Barubary is the name of that really freaking hard boss that comes before the final one, you also see at the beginning of the game. Must have taken me 10 times to beat it! Theres a picture of it on Baru's profile, so maybe Baru just liked the monster?

I think I'm gonna leave now before I get jumped by two people who are taking Baru's gender to extremes, but while beating on me they discover one thinks its a guy and the other a girl, so they beat each other up instead of me, allowing to me to make a quick escape! Whoosh!

ADE
Dec 22, 2003, 03:14 AM
I'll calmly ignore all the pot shots you jerks have taken at me thus far this thread. I'll just use them as evidence that you cannot handle being proven dead wrong.

With that out of the way...

---------------------

"Barubary delivers technical news to the forum on a regular basis. That is the entire persona that is Barubary, and the only one that really matters. Whether or not Barubary is a female is not the question. Just let it lie, and be happy that he provides us with the information that he does. It is very helpful. Continually bugging him about his gender will only result in his discontinued service to the forums. "
------------------------

This is done through HACKING. Which is illegal.

Barubary I never said what I thought of you because I figured you'd hunt me down and destroy my PSO data or something (I have no clue how all this hacking stuff works). But now I'm offline, so.....

First of all. You DID ruin PSO. You've taken something that is important to a lot of people and trashed it simply because you had the ability to. If a small bird landed in the palm of your hand, would you crush it? Ruining something just because YOU CAN makes you an asshole. You hack an ONLINE CONSOLE GAME for attention!!! Get a life!! Secondly, you KNOW NOTHING!!! I asked you a bunch of questions about "supposed stuff" that you knew about and you were all like "I'm still digging up info on that" or something. Third, the whole gender/I know 5 words of Japanese reminds me of Bio from IGN. Total loser and poser. Would stab anyone in the back for attention.

You have ruined PSO completely and I hate you for it. I hope you stay off and never come back. How dare you place yourself above others and cause harm to something they enjoy? Who gave you the right? You are an inconsiderate prick with a lack of people skills.

I might not be l337 and know all about hacking, but I do know a thing or two about people. Your "informing" and "discoveries" were all obtained by commiting CRIMES (reverse engineering). So why don't you stop pretending like you're doing us a favor and realize that you're just f**king everything up, and twisting it from what it was intended to be? Your cowardice is covered by the anonomity of the internet, and it's absolutely pathetic.

Edit: Oh, and STAY THE HELL away from Episode III. I'll be dammed if you're going to ruin yet another facet of online gaming. You've already made the "Language Code" for epIII, so I'm sure you're working on malicious codes, as well. JUST STOP. Have some consideration. Stop RUINING EVERYTHING AND BEING A JERK (and doing it all for attention). If you want attention, BE A FRIEND TO PEOPLE. You shouldn't have to do malicious/harmful things to make friends. What kind of people will that make you friends with?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADE on 2003-12-22 00:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADE on 2003-12-22 00:21 ]</font>

BOmar
Dec 22, 2003, 03:41 AM
Omawarisan! Chikan Otska Mate!

BonusKun
Dec 22, 2003, 07:23 AM
On 2003-12-11 05:23, Buuyon wrote:
yeah...ok? see you must have no life...at all...what do you do all day? oh yeah thats right...SIT AROUND AND PLAY PSO ALLLLLL DAYYYY LOOONNNGG...see if bar is hacking hes actuly doing something productive...and whats with you and his gender? did you like have a stiffy for him before you heard/whatever and found out he was a guy? cyber strong boguskun...

Dude, You are such a bad troll. Stop trying to even think you can actually have an effect on anyone. I mean did I fuck your sister or something?

I mean come on and get off on sucking my balls already ok? They are polished enough as it is by shortdick losers like you.

I promise next time I feel that I need a blow a load, you'll be the 1st I contact since your mouth is so big. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

RuneLateralus
Dec 22, 2003, 08:51 AM
Lets just kill this one before it gets even more childish.