PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: My Third Comic

Shake
Nov 23, 2003, 11:06 PM
I hope you don't mind the language, but I felt it was necessary. Poor Gren never gets a break... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://home.comcast.net/~koh/Haggle3.JPG

deathreaper
Nov 23, 2003, 11:16 PM
I like it... it is funny http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

AzureBlaze
Nov 23, 2003, 11:23 PM
Haha, the evil tekker strikes again!
These comics always remind me of my own tekker, who generally takes upward of 20 times to get a weapon to it's full potential. SO annoying.

I like the style of using screenshots to work with also, it's not overdone or anything. These comics are always great for a laugh, keep them up for sure!

Sunblast
Nov 24, 2003, 05:46 AM
Bahaha! Good one, Shake! LOL, it was funny when he was getting all high. Did you draw those ones yourself?

Garanz2
Nov 24, 2003, 07:02 AM
LOL! that was great. Can he kill the tekker next time? I always wondered if sol atomisers and stuff had side effects, but getting high on sols? I almost died laughin!

MQuantum
Nov 24, 2003, 07:59 AM
Ha! That's funny! Yes, kill the tekker! ARRGH! DIE, YOU SNEAKY ORAN TEKKER!

Shake
Nov 24, 2003, 08:04 AM
Thanks everyone!

Yeah I drew that rappy freehand, mu hu ha ha. Feel the power of the pencil tool!

Yeah I wanted to make him saying things while he was telepiping to the temple, but I didn't want to go too overboard with the telepipe screen, so I just scribbled stuff in. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If you notice in the first Telepipe box, there is a secret message! In the second is just a rappy and an item box, but why not look for the secret message I just mentioned, aye?

Look at it like a treasure hunt!

God I'm tired...

Shake
Nov 24, 2003, 08:09 AM
I'll give a complimentary Sol Atomizer to anyone who answers with the correct secret phrase!

[cue lights and some blondie model showcasing the item box] This incredible Sol Atomizer has been packaged and shipped by the Tools Shop and is available in only one flavor in your nearest Pioneer Mall. Get em' while they are hot!

-warning: overuse of sol atomizers may cause loss of brain cells and a lack of control of bowel movements-

What is it, who is going to win? Nobody knows! Uh oh! The possibilities! But I know you can't wait for the prize!

Yeah, definitely tired...

-Geshtar-
Nov 24, 2003, 09:07 AM
On 2003-11-24 05:04, Shake wrote:

If you notice in the first Telepipe box, there is a secret message! In the second is just a rappy and an item box, but why not look for the secret message I just mentioned, aye?

Aaaaw Shake, you love Lisa! =D
so cuuuuuuuuute.
Now fork over the sol atomizer!
I'm expecting it tonight when we play.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Geshtar- on 2003-11-24 06:24 ]</font>

Shake
Nov 24, 2003, 02:03 PM
Haha, damn you and your flashy pink hair geshy my friend!

Fine, my precious is yours the next time I see you online. But remember, it's my precious. So expect a short little goblin to come chasing after it like some creepy stalker. A sol isn't a special mind altering ring like LotR, but it's still got sentimental value man!

navci
Nov 24, 2003, 04:38 PM
Need to make new symbol chat.
"Get HI on Sol"
Hehe. The Alternative drug that makes you high. =}

Mixfortune
Nov 24, 2003, 04:44 PM
Just a note that an "atomizer" is actually a conversion of a liquid into a spray, basically a perfume.

A "mate", as in "monomate" is a sort of tea. Interesting.

-Geshtar-
Nov 24, 2003, 04:58 PM
ok so its a spray, just het a paper bag and "huff" the sol atomizer instead? have green stains around your lips that feel all tingly and minty.

odie2088
Nov 24, 2003, 05:41 PM
woo hoo! no wonder odie (NOT THIRD PERSON!) is such an idiot, and no wonder his favorite color is green! for the simple reason...he never used any recovery item except THE ALMIGHTY SOL ATOMIZER!

ladyjaderiver
Nov 24, 2003, 08:00 PM
Lol!! That was hilarious!

Shake
Nov 24, 2003, 09:20 PM
Haha, thanks everyone.

A spray? Whoa. Sols went from the next coolest chewable "special brownies" to an inhalant.

Sunblast
Nov 25, 2003, 05:59 AM
Dangit! I thought there was some sort of logic to the scribbles in that frame, but I couldn't get it! GRRR!
Ya know what's worse? My new mag is hooked on Sol Atomizers, so I can't go anywhere where I could POSSIBLY get paralyzed!