PDA

View Full Version : PSO DC vs PSO GC

Spider
Nov 24, 2003, 08:03 PM
I leant my PSO GC game to my mate for a while and got realy bad withdrawels after a few weeks without the games, so I decided to play PSO DC (I only had ver 1) and it was my first time playing it since I got the GC version and I must say it is so much harder then the GC version. I only did the quest with elenor in the ruins, but damn, my lv 79 HUmar was having a pretty rough time, Also realised weapons were much different and %s really mean somthing, shifta and deband were nice too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Was also weird to find my mag at level 199 not 200 lol.

I suggest all you people who have the GC (or Xbox) version and the original to go back and have a look out how different this game has really gotten!

bluedrakken
Nov 24, 2003, 08:11 PM
since i don't have a dc nomore i play the gc version. i personally think that the dc item drop rate is low which makes it much harder and ppl must of gotten use to the gc or xbox controller.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 24, 2003, 10:00 PM
I returned to the DC version around Easter time last year, to take my HUnewearl and finally kill Dark Falz on Ultimate... I never did it before PSOGC was released, so I figured I'd finally finish it. Still pick up the game on occasion, too.

ThaRealest
Nov 24, 2003, 10:07 PM
heh...i played pso dc offline until lvl 70 sumthing...as soon as i got online invested in a gameshark...then codebreaker...the last 9 months of my pso dc life was for pking. I loved pking/robbing legits, the pk wars with other hackers..inf item dcin ppl, Bank rob, lag pipe, Nol-Kireek, soul drop. fsod. yeah....i was a real asshole...im glad pk isnt around yet...oh an you gotta love the infamous God Hp -19872 hahah that was always hella funny...But now that i look back...i was missing out on all the legit fun i am enjoying today