PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to PSO Trilogi?

LINX
Nov 24, 2003, 10:04 PM
OK, so I've seen all those pictures of the box and all...and I heard it would be released the same date as PSO Ep.III and PSO Plus. I was like "cool, now I can get both games for a fair price with a tasty box". But, for some reason, no import shops I've checked so far will be selling it.

I'm beginning to think that the PSO Trilogi exists only in our minds.

I'd really like to get my hand on this collection. Not only will it look good on my shelf, it makes it possible for me to play Ep.1&2 without having to pay double HL's. (I'm on the PAL version.)

So...do any of you know a place to buy the trilogy box?

-STE-
Nov 25, 2003, 02:28 AM
Sega Direct but is for jp people only.

AndyPandy
Nov 25, 2003, 07:33 AM
On 2003-11-24 19:04, LINX wrote:
OK, so I've seen all those pictures of the box and all...and I heard it would be released the same date as PSO Ep.III and PSO Plus. I was like "cool, now I can get both games for a fair price with a tasty box". But, for some reason, no import shops I've checked so far will be selling it.

I'm beginning to think that the PSO Trilogi exists only in our minds.

I'd really like to get my hand on this collection. Not only will it look good on my shelf, it makes it possible for me to play Ep.1&2 without having to pay double HL's. (I'm on the PAL version.)

So...do any of you know a place to buy the trilogy box?

like STE said....its only avialable at this time from the Sega Direct Website, and they only ship to places in Japan. It is still possible to get these items from some importers, as I managed to get mine that way.

Zaneatron
Nov 25, 2003, 08:14 AM
i suggest you e-mail some importers. i emailed play-asia.com and they said that they might have it at some point. im reckoning that if they do ever get it, it will be some time after the release. maybe a few weeks or so. that way they can get some supplies in ready for selling. its all up in the air at the moment http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

AndyPandy
Nov 25, 2003, 10:30 AM
Is there any advantage to getting this box set apart from the cardboard box?

rena-ko
Nov 25, 2003, 11:38 AM
collectors value since its limited.

LINX
Nov 25, 2003, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the answers. I have some good news! I received this mail about PSO Trilogi from Play-Asia today:

"Hi,

thanks a lot for writing to Play-Asia.

Yes we will get this game but the price and availability is yet unconfirmed.
We should have the box set on sale within the next couple of days. Please
check back again shortly.

If there is anything help we can help you with, please feel free to reply to
this e-mail.

with warm regards,
Alice"

Good news, indeed. I will surely buy this edition if the price is not too high.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LINX on 2003-11-25 10:24 ]</font>

Link00seven
Nov 25, 2003, 02:36 PM
That's pretty cool. I think the price should only be about $100 for EpI&II&III. $40 for PLus and $60 for EpIII. We'll have to see though.

Jools
Nov 25, 2003, 05:10 PM
You only get the box set if you pre-order the game. This also allows you to get the LE cards that you can only get if you pre-order epIII. You can see the cards on the Japanese web page. For some reason no one has reported on the LE bonus cards. Probably because the explaining text on Sonic Team's page is not understandable after babelfishing.

Jools

-STE-
Nov 26, 2003, 03:12 AM
You can have rare cards on game if you played trial and you can have real card if you buy ep 3 on sega direct site.

Trilogy pack you can have it if you buy ep 1 2 plus from sega direct but was limited not all can have only first who had ordered it.