PDA

View Full Version : PSO Episode III is shipping from Lik-Sang.com

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 25, 2003, 03:23 PM
Yup. That's right. All you homies that pre-ordered, your copy is on the way. I would assume that they'd ship immediately for new orders, as well.

PSO Episode III at Lik-Sang.com (http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=0&products_id=3704&)

-STE-
Nov 25, 2003, 03:31 PM
And ncsx will ship tomorrow : )

Link00seven
Nov 25, 2003, 03:32 PM
When is Japan Video Games shipping?

EDIT: I just called, they will be shipping tomorrow also http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Linkooseven on 2003-11-25 12:42 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 25, 2003, 06:40 PM
I guess that's the other reason why they did the server maintenance this morning, to get the servers ready for stores in Hong Kong.

Link00seven
Nov 25, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-11-25 15:40, Jonathan_F wrote:
I guess that's the other reason why they did the server maintenance this morning, to get the servers ready for stores in Hong Kong.

Yeah, basically. Sega had to do the maintence before the relase date, incase of any problems.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Linkooseven on 2003-11-25 16:25 ]</font>

Guntz348
Nov 25, 2003, 09:26 PM
Bah Play-Asia isn't shipping untill the 27 =(

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 25, 2003, 09:54 PM
apparently we'll all be getting it on the same day though, monday. Lik-sang uses UPS which doesn't ship on weekends or holidays...unless someone can tell me otherwise from past experience.

Zaneatron
Nov 26, 2003, 02:51 AM
i e-mailed play-asiaand they said that they were shipping today or tomorrow. so i reckon that i might hopefully get mine in a decent amount of time, also seeing i spent 16 pounds on shipping :S

-STE-
Nov 26, 2003, 03:18 AM
And i mailed ncsx thay will ship all today plus ep 3 and hori memory card : D.

-VeG-
Nov 26, 2003, 04:25 AM
Playasia is shipping for most of the Customers, my copy is on the way.

Guntz348
Nov 26, 2003, 04:45 AM
Mine is shipping today, but I think it will be delayed untill tomorrow because I added PSO+ onto it so I can have just one HL. Now all I have to do is wait for my freind to mail me back my freeloader. I let him borrow that and trial and he took it back home to PA with him. Damn I hope they get here on the say day! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

On 2003-11-25 18:54, Jonathan_F wrote:
apparently we'll all be getting it on the same day though, monday. Lik-sang uses UPS which doesn't ship on weekends or holidays...unless someone can tell me otherwise from past experience.

UPS only does regular delivery on mon.-fri. and possibly sat. too. If you ordered one day air, you will get it the next day usually since UPS does to priority one day shipping 365 days a year. I know they deliver on weekends for certain things, that cost a lot extra of course.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-11-26 01:47 ]</font>

AndyPandy
Nov 26, 2003, 06:11 AM
Hehe, I ordered PSO Episodes 1+2 Plus, HORI memory card, and PSO 3..ah, its going to be a good Christmas this year.

Zaneatron
Nov 26, 2003, 08:54 AM
yeah lots of us are gonna be haveing a merry PSO christmas this year.
Most people seem to have got the same deal, and even though there sint a huge amount different and new on PSO+ were all still getting it, and i like our commitment to it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I did notice on play-asia that they already had hori mem cards on the 24/5th and are already shipping but im expecting to get it all the same day seeing its all one order, and they dont send items seperately.

This is gonna be a great experiance, and we really should all try to meet up for a big tourney http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AndyPandy
Nov 26, 2003, 08:57 AM
Yup, I guess im only really getting PSO plus, because i'm a BIG PSO fan, like most other people that will be getting it also. I took a break from both XBOX and GC PSO for 5 months, but am planning on playing again in the advent of these two new games arriving.

Zaneatron
Nov 26, 2003, 09:04 AM
Also, i thought you didnt like ep3 that much and that you were selling yours on ebay, due to you getting it automatically from trial.

so what happened there?

HairyGoat
Nov 26, 2003, 09:48 AM
As someone already said, PLya-asia is shipping too. Isn't that because it is the 27th in Japan? Hopefully I will have my copy by Friday

Zaneatron
Nov 26, 2003, 10:12 AM
all the major import companies are based in Honk Kong, e.g. play-asia, lik sang. they, for some reason or another, can get copies of games bofore schedule so they can ship earlier.

YujiNaka
Nov 26, 2003, 10:22 AM
My Play Asia order has also been out today.
But last time I ordered with UPS it arrived me in 4 or 5 days. Maybe I'll dont get it before next week.

(I heared a jp. magazine wrote that Ep3 is not multi-lingual, because ST couldnt finish it...)

Zaneatron
Nov 26, 2003, 10:24 AM
how do you know if your order has been sent? do you get emailed or something?
i paid for EMS speed post, so it should be quite quick im hoping :S 16 quid that cost me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

YujiNaka
Nov 26, 2003, 10:26 AM
Of course you get Email by Play Asia. The always send you a mail, also when products are delayed etc. Very good service.

Link00seven
Nov 26, 2003, 10:36 AM
On 2003-11-26 07:22, YujiNaka wrote:

(I heared a jp. magazine wrote that Ep3 is not multi-lingual, because ST couldnt finish it...)

I doubt it...

Like I said, JVG said they were shipping today, so I hope to get my tracking # tonight! We'll see...

YujiNaka
Nov 26, 2003, 10:41 AM
Just a rumour...but...could be... much much more texts than in the other games.

AndyPandy
Nov 26, 2003, 10:42 AM
On 2003-11-26 06:04, Zaneatron wrote:
Also, i thought you didnt like ep3 that much and that you were selling yours on ebay, due to you getting it automatically from trial.

so what happened there?

I played the trial ages ago....got bored of it within a week, and at the time didnt pin much hope on the final version being very good. Things change, as do circumstances, I was getting it anyway because I bought it with the trial....to be honest, I only knew it was coming out this week because play-asia emailed me to tell me.

Plus they did a deal for me, with HORI Card, and Episodes 1 and 2 plus, mainly because they screwed my order up last time and UPS charged me an extra $50 ish dollers import duty.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-11-26 07:45 ]</font>

HairyGoat
Nov 26, 2003, 11:20 AM
EP III better be multi-lingual or else I am screwed.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 26, 2003, 12:13 PM
On 2003-11-26 07:22, YujiNaka wrote:

That's just silly.

Gaming mags are typically two months behind on their information because they ship out a month's mag a month early, and must have it done by them. Never EVER trust anything you read in a gaming mag, regardless of where it's from.