PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Sonic098
Nov 25, 2003, 08:04 PM
I got a double cannon with 35% hit and 0 in the others. Is this legit or not? I just want to know.

Nai_Calus
Nov 25, 2003, 08:12 PM
...What in god's name would posess you to ever think there would be a possibility that someone would -give- you a _Double Cannon_ with -Hit- if it were legit?

Lavis Cannon = Insanely hard to find, with Hit % even more so.
Syncesta = Also insanely hard to find. And you need two.

Answer: Not. Even. Close. XP

Have fun with it, though. ^_-

dark_agenda
Nov 25, 2003, 11:56 PM
I'm afraid that your item being legit is out of the realm of possibilities... sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Nai_Calus
Nov 26, 2003, 03:03 AM
Heh, no kidding. It's about as legit as that pink Sato I picked up on Vega to twink the hell out of my FOmarl with. >_>; Anything someone gives you that isn't a 9-star has a nearly 100% chance of being a dupe. Unless you know the person and know better. (Like the sense plate I didn't want I gave to a friend when I got online, or the spare Gifoie Amp. I can't use it, don't want it, and it's just taking up space in my bank. Why keep it?)

Speaking of 'What is this...' I wound up in Other Ship 08-01 tonight after trying and apparently failing to meet user my way into Ant 8 while lagging like mad and then trying to go to Altair instead. WTF? I couldn't talk, and I DCed a couple minutes later. I was able to do it again later trying to recreate the circumstances that led to it, too. Weird.

Soukosa
Nov 26, 2003, 03:15 AM
On 2003-11-26 00:03, Ian-KunX wrote:
Anything someone gives you that isn't a 9-star has a nearly 100% chance of being a dupe.

So, I guess there's an almost guarenteed chance that all those Guilty Lights, Silence Claws, and Angry Fists that I've been passing out are all dupes then.

Nai_Calus
Nov 26, 2003, 03:19 AM
On 2003-11-26 00:15, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-11-26 00:03, Ian-KunX wrote:
Anything someone gives you that isn't a 9-star has a nearly 100% chance of being a dupe.

So, I guess there's an almost guarenteed chance that all those Guilty Lights, Silence Claws, and Angry Fists that I've been passing out are all dupes then.

Oh, yeah, that's stuffs 10-star, isn't it? It's all so damned common I just assume it's all 9-star without bothering to think about it. >_>;

Let me rephrase this. "Anything given to you that isn't extremely common is almost certainly a dupe."

Better? ^^;;;

You know what I mean... ._.;

Ness
Nov 26, 2003, 08:25 AM
Who cares if it's legit or not? Just have fun with it.

Superguppie
Nov 26, 2003, 08:44 AM
On 2003-11-26 05:25, Ness wrote:

Someone that doesn't play anymore sure won't care...
And I do care. Mainly because I try to enjoy every part of the game, preferably the way it was intended. Still having a hard time doing so for the trade system, that messed up is it by the whole duping shit...

Ness
Nov 26, 2003, 09:36 AM
On 2003-11-26 05:44, Superguppie wrote:

On 2003-11-26 05:25, Ness wrote:

Someone that doesn't play anymore sure won't care...
And I do care. Mainly because I try to enjoy every part of the game, preferably the way it was intended. Still having a hard time doing so for the trade system, that messed up is it by the whole duping shit...

That was my philosphy when I played too and it will always be my philosphy. When TFLO comes out, I will play to have fun, not caring aobut legits or illegits.