PDA

View Full Version : Meira's shrine/altar thingy

navci
Nov 25, 2003, 09:25 PM
http://www2.oekakibbs.com/bbs/schiz-o/data/182.jpg

To go with the latest trend here. Here is the first writer's shrine - Meira's!
Hehe. I am the red person.

... And yes. I think I need to go back to do something else.

P.S. Originally I was gonna make everyone a different colour. But then I got lazy. Hehe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2003-11-25 18:27 ]</font>

Sord
Nov 25, 2003, 09:26 PM
woo hoo i'm first reply. anyways... nice shrine

must bow down...can't resist

KaFKa
Nov 25, 2003, 09:27 PM
yay, meira got a shriney-obelisk-spikey thing!! now i need to get one for me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 25, 2003, 09:52 PM
::poses dramatically::

EDIT:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vangarrett/HUnewearl_Meira_SoA.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2003-11-25 18:54 ]</font>

odie2088
Nov 25, 2003, 10:05 PM
ooh...i hope i get one...-wishes-

Kadou
Nov 25, 2003, 10:05 PM
I want a shrine or altar. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

ladyjaderiver
Nov 25, 2003, 11:17 PM
Meira has such a pretty shrine! Too bad I haven't had time to read any of Meira's fics yet... *sniffle* I shall have to do that soon.

*worships at shrine*

Sord
Nov 25, 2003, 11:32 PM
it would be funny if the guy on top fell off...hehehehe

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 26, 2003, 12:55 AM
On 2003-11-25 20:32, Sord wrote:

No it wouldn't! That's me!

navci
Nov 26, 2003, 02:14 AM

No. See, to build this shrine, we killed Meira, and put him in the middle of it. So he will stay inside there forever, no falling. Tee Hee.

Nai_Calus
Nov 26, 2003, 03:09 AM
On 2003-11-25 23:14, navi wrote:

No. See, to build this shrine, we killed Meira, and put him in the middle of it. So he will stay inside there forever, no falling. Tee Hee.

I love you. <3

You're evil. <3

Tee. <3

Your Rati-in-training are almost out of the Kalki/Vritra stage now! The light blue one is gonna raise like a mofo for a bit... I wuv you, Mitra. I dunno about the red one... I've... Never raised a Mag that got it's first evo from a FO. =D But!

Draw Fluffy. You know you want to. :3

Sunblast
Nov 26, 2003, 06:33 AM
Hey, that monument is really good!

*Sunblast bows down at the altar and begins to chant.

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!

Garanz2
Nov 26, 2003, 07:02 AM
Y4y! Writers' shrines! And this one actually looks like it's maker spent more than 10 minutes on it! *CHEERS/WORSHIPS*

MQuantum
Nov 26, 2003, 11:17 AM
Wait. If we entomb Hunewearl_Meira in there, we'll still only have two fics... Instead of manys! Shouldn't we wait until he's done, then enshrine him?

KaFKa
Nov 26, 2003, 12:20 PM
On 2003-11-26 08:17, MQuantum wrote:
Wait. If we entomb Hunewearl_Meira in there, we'll still only have two fics... Instead of manys! Shouldn't we wait until he's done, then enshrine him?

thats what i was thinking

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 26, 2003, 12:22 PM
Ah, defenders of the faith.

Shake
Nov 26, 2003, 01:45 PM
Navi, you draw Meira's monument and you have pics of Scott up here, and you draw Zu and Si'ev and R'aan and...sigh...come on darlin I feel so left out! Where's Shake? Where...where is...is Krowen?

[tear]

I'll draw one of your characters! That's it! I'm going to do that, and get it scanned and up on here, just for you! HA! That'll teach you. Then It'll guilt you into drawing one of mine!

MU HU HA HA...

Or maybe it won't, but I'd still feel cool knowing Navi and drawing her character. Oh, and having her on my LJ friends list too. Haha.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 26, 2003, 02:03 PM
Heh... Just to make a quiet announcement of it... Navi has volunteered to become The Recollection Saga's "Official Piccilator".

navci
Nov 26, 2003, 02:08 PM
On 2003-11-26 04:02, Garanz2 wrote:
Y4y! Writers' shrines! And this one actually looks like it's maker spent more than 10 minutes on it! *CHEERS/WORSHIPS*

Not as long as you think. I am a super quick doodler. =D

No killing Meira, of course. How about this. We just put him inside so he will be working on the fic with no other distraction? +D Sounds cool?

Navi, you draw Meira's monument and you have pics of Scott up here, and you draw Zu and Si'ev and R'aan and...sigh...come on darlin I feel so left out! Where's Shake? Where...where is...is Krowen?

Hehe. Can't you see, I am stucking up to Meira so I get official piccilator honour. Tee Hee. =}
And... Zu and Si'ev and R'aan are my characters.. make sense that I draw them, no? Scott is, erm... well. Hahaha. Bleh.

MQuantum
Nov 26, 2003, 02:52 PM
Yes, now you're talking! if we shut him away, he could get done with all of them in a week! No more waiting...

And congradulations on the piccalator award! i need to get famous too...

Sunblast
Nov 27, 2003, 02:05 PM
Bah, screw that! Just shrine 'em! Hurry!

Sord
Nov 29, 2003, 05:58 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i wanted a fall

Sord
Nov 29, 2003, 06:04 PM
what if Meira falls with all his work and writing tools somehow always level with him into a never ending hole, that way he can write and fall.

joluh
Nov 29, 2003, 06:47 PM
=O Navi you're making me want to read Meira's Fanfics, but i have no time, school is eating me, AAAAAHHHH!!!

Well i'm the blue one =D

never ending hole

hehehehe... XD

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 29, 2003, 08:50 PM
On 2003-11-29 15:47, joluh wrote:
=O Navi you're making me want to read Meira's Fanfics, but i have no time, school is eating me, AAAAAHHHH!!!

::shrug:: I often get PMs and e-mails from guys that read all of one of my fics in one day. Surely, you could take an idle weekend morning/evening to have yourself a good laugh.

MQuantum
Nov 30, 2003, 04:03 PM
I read all of ROM in one day... Along with two or three others... and it all kind of runs together... SO I'M PLANNING TO REREAD IT! HAHAHAHA erm... HA!

Well, if you have no time to read it, print it off and read it like a book. Do it at school where they tell you not to print off school related stuffs, and tell them it's for gym class!

Hrmmm Neverendinghole... Never Ending HOLE! WRITE!

Where's VanGarret? Where? Haven't you had a long enough break?!

navci
Nov 30, 2003, 06:04 PM
Well, if you have no time to read it, print it off and read it like a book. Do it at school where they tell you not to print off school related stuffs, and tell them it's for gym class!

Or. Read it in History class. *wink*

joluh
Nov 30, 2003, 06:44 PM
On 2003-11-30 15:04, navi wrote:

Or. Read it in History class. *wink*

=O good idea, how could't i think about it X_X'

But not today, maybe other day, i've been totally busy, i fall asleep today at 6am doing homework, and non-stop since i woke up, i've been like that for 3 weeks with this one, well the last one wasn't that hard, but this is one is a nigthmare, also i'm on finals =S and more and more stuff like that

On my school we have to be there before 6:45am, and get out until 2:30-3:00pm... =S

Now... can you understand!?!? but trust me, as soon as i can get out of this and have a little bit of free time, i'll read them, and tell you what i think about them, if people likes it, if navi likes it, i has to be good XD

Sord
Nov 30, 2003, 08:15 PM
i've been totally busy, i fall asleep today at 6am doing homework, and non-stop since i woke up, i've been like that for 3 weeks with this one, well the last one wasn't that hard, but this is one is a nigthmare, also i'm on finals =S and more and more stuff like that

On my school we have to be there before 6:45am, and get out until 2:30-3:00pm... =S

Now... can you understand!?!? but trust me, as soon as i can get out of this and have a little bit of free time, i'll read them, and tell you what i think about them, if people likes it, if navi likes it, i has to be good XD

for crying out loud, what the heck is up with your teachers??? (>_<) Down with the school board! Burn every copy of your school's curriculum and hack the online copies and delete them! Mwhahahaha...any ways.