PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Revolt: Chapter 3 (Both Sides)

Aunt_Betty
Nov 25, 2003, 11:02 PM
When Foylu turned on the TV there was a C-SPAN live report of the splitting of Pionner 2.They split. His heart beated faster and faster. As Nzo's RAM started to slow down. The princable said that it was now war.
The labratory (that had the cards) was on the arks side and that is why they have monster cards. All of the equipment and wepons was on the hero side of Pionner 2. When it was over they did the avraege thing a normal person would do--YELL AND SCREAM.Nzo said ,"Who would want to attack with a weapon when you could use the monsters? I'm going to the arks side;you should too Foylu." Floylu responded with a gruff,"A monster?Puuuuuuleeezze! What if it disobeys and attacks you? Besides weapons is an old-school thing.Therefore it's cooler!"
Next thing you know he's attacking Nzo with a screwdiver about to jam up her MMD. (MMD is Main Memory Drive.)
She flowng him off and said,"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK I AM GOING TO THE ARKS SIDE!" Foylu responded vicously,"WELL I'M STAYING HERE!" She packed up her things and went over to the arks side to move within the baracks to be trained to use the cards. Foylu called up the Hunter HQ to tell him he was staying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kokekirby on 2003-11-25 20:03 ]</font>