PDA

View Full Version : System error....please read

ZygonCorta
Nov 25, 2003, 11:11 PM
A while ago my friend gave me his memory card to get some special weapons. The weapons I took are duped which I just found out because i didn't know you could dupe.I was a newbie:).Anyway has anyone ever had problems with the game when you duped your weapons? If the weapons are the cause I'm going to sell them right away, I'm legit anyway(besides these weapons)!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZygonCorta on 2003-11-25 20:24 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Nov 25, 2003, 11:34 PM
On 2003-11-25 20:11, ZygonCorta wrote:
A while ago my friend gave me his memory card to get some special weapons. The weapons I took are duped which I just found out because i didn't know you could dupe.I was a newbie:).Anyway has anyone ever had problems with the game when you duped your weapons? If the weapons are the cause I'm going to sell them right away, I'm legit anyway(besides these weapons)!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZygonCorta on 2003-11-25 20:24 ]</font>

The dupes have nothing to do with any problems your having. This has been discussed to death in the past lOL and basically the dupes share the EXACT same game code as the original. I have a number of memory cards full of dupes and I have never had any problems whatsoever. The fact that you have dupes won't cause any glitches because the game treats the dupes exactly the same as it treats legit items.