PDA

View Full Version : Legit FOmar looking for a nice place...

ShadowFOrce
Nov 26, 2003, 09:12 PM
I just started my legit FOmar. I got my HUmar (legit) to level 85. Then I went crazy and learned about hacking and hacked. Now I am restarting and chose a FOmar.

On a similar note: I need to find a good place train my Legit FOmar without being tempted to hack again.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cowsleep.gif

OniTatsujin
Nov 26, 2003, 09:23 PM
Forest...lol
i tihnk i need to restard my lv 111 humar, he is maxed stats..but i dun wanna
but i hate the maxed stats

shagbrother13
Nov 26, 2003, 09:42 PM
You hackers and dupers make me sick! Maxing out your stats and duping rare weapons and items so there no longer rare anymore! I hope Ep.1 and Ep.2 plus has a dupe patch!

OniTatsujin
Nov 26, 2003, 09:57 PM
dude i don't cheat no more, so shut up, i hate cheating, its the worst thing in the game

T-280
Nov 26, 2003, 10:03 PM
On 2003-11-26 18:42, shagbrother13 wrote:
You hackers and dupers make me sick! Maxing out your stats and duping rare weapons and items so there no longer rare anymore! I hope Ep.1 and Ep.2 plus has a dupe patch!

i agree with you on cheaters. i mean it isnt hard to get the stuff. and lvling up. i dont have an adapter and i already have a lvl 118 FOmar. (plus i dun know how to cheat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) just keep training you will get what u want

Delsaber
Nov 27, 2003, 12:53 AM
Oh well.. might aswell get over the cheating, it will always be around and never go away. Complaining about it isn't going to help, obviously. So how about we just go our merry ways and play the way that we want and leave others out of it. If you are "legit" play with people you trust, otherwise drop it. No one cares anymore.

trunkszero
Nov 27, 2003, 01:05 AM
On 2003-11-26 21:53, Delsaber wrote:
Oh well.. might aswell get over the cheating, it will always be around and never go away. Complaining about it isn't going to help, obviously. So how about we just go our merry ways and play the way that we want and leave others out of it. If you are "legit" play with people you trust, otherwise drop it. No one cares anymore.

exactly, i hate when so-called legits complain

ADE
Nov 27, 2003, 01:11 AM
I care. Trunkzero, from your posts (in this forum and others) I have concluded that you are extremely jealous of legit players. I know you won't admit it (you're probably too dense to realize it anyway), but the evidence shows it.

To the original poster: don't play on Antares 8 if you want to stay legit. There are too many jerkoffs and cheaters there. Come to Deneb 9 if you want some good legit games. Deneb's legit ratio is significantly higher than Antares'.

trunkszero
Nov 27, 2003, 01:29 AM
jealous of being legit, lol, i am legit, but i don't down play anyone else, is just a game we all find fun and people should play the way they want to, its up to you to play with them, personally i don't care, as long as i can get some enjoyment out of the game

Soukosa
Nov 27, 2003, 02:18 AM
On 2003-11-26 18:23, OniTatsujin wrote:

There's way to reset that stuff. I recently did it to one of mine to redo her mats in a different way. The only draw back is that it wipes out all your items and techs as well.

trunkszero
Nov 27, 2003, 02:52 AM
shes right, but when you do this put your items on another character, an when you reset your stats you keep your lvl, but your stats like atp, mst etc, all reset

RFB
Nov 27, 2003, 05:46 AM
On 2003-11-26 18:42, shagbrother13 wrote:

Rant or ban? Mods, you've got the word.
shagbrother, just because you dont like cheating you have no right to go around insulting everyone that cheats, and NO, I'm not saying this because I cheat, I'm legit.

Oh, and what is that method to reset stats? I've never heard of it, and sounds pretty interesting o_O

Superguppie
Nov 27, 2003, 06:04 AM
On 2003-11-27 02:46, RFB wrote:
Oh, and what is that method to reset stats? I've never heard of it, and sounds pretty interesting o_O

Sounds like a cheat to me, so don't even ask...

RFB
Nov 27, 2003, 06:17 AM
On 2003-11-27 03:04, Superguppie wrote:

On 2003-11-27 02:46, RFB wrote:

Sounds like a cheat to me, so don't even ask...

hm, a cheat? well I wanna see an explanation on how it's done, and then we will be able to judge whether if it's a cheat or not.

OniTatsujin
Nov 27, 2003, 09:15 AM
On 2003-11-26 23:18, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-11-26 18:23, OniTatsujin wrote:

There's way to reset that stuff. I recently did it to one of mine to redo her mats in a different way. The only draw back is that it wipes out all your items and techs as well.

umm..but you need online, and i don't..so..but i'm waiting for it to work to get online

RavenTW
Nov 27, 2003, 11:56 AM
It's stupid debates like this that make me ask if I may use my hacked weapons before entering a game. If not, I'll just use my Flowen's Sword and Demon Slicer(they're not my only legitimate rares, just my favorite)

shagbrother13
Nov 28, 2003, 08:48 PM
On 2003-11-26 22:11, ADE wrote:
I care. Trunkzero, from your posts (in this forum and others) I have concluded that you are extremely jealous of legit players. I know you won't admit it (you're probably too dense to realize it anyway), but the evidence shows it.

To the original poster: don't play on Antares 8 if you want to stay legit. There are too many jerkoffs and cheaters there. Come to Deneb 9 if you want some good legit games. Deneb's legit ratio is significantly higher than Antares'.

dude you're my hero

shagbrother13
Nov 28, 2003, 08:52 PM
On 2003-11-26 18:57, OniTatsujin wrote:
dude i don't cheat no more, so shut up, i hate cheating, its the worst thing in the game

Sorry man I didn't mean it to be so uh.......mean. But really I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me. I want to live!