PDA

View Full Version : Just a lil fanfic.. nothing big..

Burnside
Apr 6, 2001, 03:54 PM
First chapter..tell me what you think about it..
---------------------------------------------Chapter One: Sang Sings Song of
Rage!
?Forest is the job..?? the strange shadowy figure asked the principle, curious over his
strange stuttering and nervousness, the man paid no mind to it. Turning toward the viewing
screen for a quick layout of the animals and landscape.
?The Forest is a beautiful land which when Pioneer-1 arrived they decided to fit around
the ecology and fit machines with the forest. Most of the animals in the forest have turned violent
and you must take precaution, there are multiple hunters down there at the moment which you
can lend help if you wish. I will only explain the most important and known spices as of yet. First
the Booma and its line of spices, it seems to be ignorant, and slow but its smacks sometimes pack
a wallop, do not become surrounded are you ended. Rag Rappys, these are quite easy, lil birds,
refrain from killing, you can easily walk pass them. Hildebear is large, vicious, and shoots
fireballs, approach with caution...? ?Duh..? The figure interrupted, a bit bored his dark robe
wavered about as he tossed his Ice Blade back and forth with no true interest in the school-like
exam. He turned and started his descend from the principles office, but.. ? What is your name
again..I?ve seem to have forgotten! ? The Principle called out, entering the telepipe he turned to
glance back.. ? Emperor Rage..Rage will do.. ? and down he went..towards the forest.
Rage was skilled to be a rank of level 25 (this those not mean rage is level 25 now!!
*point* back to fanfic) Wielding a might Burning Calibur Sword, he did not get to far when the
animals attacked, nothing more the Rag rappy?s and booma?s..ignoring the rage rappy?s, Rage
left no time sliding that sword down ward..for a upper cutting slash, which sent a pair of booma?s
to the fluffy land, he skid his foot to the left, reeling his Calibur with one hand into the ground,
the burning special skill came into effect as he busted the ground in crack of fire send booma?s
running away at the sight..dashing over to retrieve his blade he left no time to get to the next area
and shut the door. ?Hmm.. well that was nothing but fun it seemed.. ? Rage quietly spoke to
himself, there was no reason to hurry so he took this time to feed his Bana a few dimates and
continue his way.

? So this is the fellow..? ? a short, shadowy figure whispered, resting his rod on his
shoulders as he glared at the picture..his voice was young, quite young...holding up a picture of
rage..his flickered it toward the light and with a pluck of his figures, Foie, burned the picture to
dust..

Rage had already made it to the teleporter, crossing his arms to lean back a bit against a
nearby rock on the edge of that beautiful cliff. ? Teleporter! Coordinates?! ? He didn?t like the
sun very much, his angered disposition only showed that to the racast passing by. ? Forest 2,
Coordinates of planet unconfirmed, status of teleporter on receiving side good. ? the computer
quickly babbled out as rage stepped in he was transported to the dark, raining forest region
two..he glances around and peaceful smile of the not so bright lighted place was broken by the
scream of a force..dashing quickly he was greeted with the appearence of a not-so-small
Hildebear, leaving no time to swing his blade, he was ducked the first blow, scooping up the
small force and started his retreat, followed by the hildebears relentless lust for their blood. ?
Shi.. I hate this job so..so..very much.. ? Rage grumbled through his clenched teeth as the force
looked up, eyes narrowing. ? Your the guy I?m suppose to kill.. -? the lil force felt slightly
embarrassed (to say the less) about getting saved by the man he was going to kill, with a slight
blush of embarrassment he whispered out. ? Names Sang-Long, Fone-AH~? He was broken off
by rages hand cover his mouth as they dove into a nearby guard room, closing the door before
that giant fist could grab. Rage leaving no time, angry as always lifted the Fonewm up into the
air..? Kill..Your nothing but a pest, I should finish you where you sta-..? his eyes focused, and
those green eyes beholden the Totem (Not Pillar Icy!). ? what..the..fu..? He was cut off by the
sigh of the small chip against the ground..slipping it into the small blue device on his black suit,
that image, non-to-familiar appeared. ? H-hello, if your reading this, something wrong here,
there?s no reason these animals became viol-? some of the message broke up, but the lil force
strengthen his device with that tad bit of magic, even killers get curious. ? ent.. this totem is said
to be built to praise our landing, but it doesn?t look new, slightly old, and the figures on this are
strange and confusing..? and that was the end of the message. Glancing up at the force, ? You are
a Newman, Yes..?? Rage asked with a smirk, the lil force nodded, that smirk was not something
you?d give to your friend...? and I?ve read up on newmans..and a code to your people is ? Ones
life is beautiful, and to keep the beauty alive you must savior it..and to protect a savior is first
content in life ? am I right? ? Rage let the force down, snickering a bit. the Force was stuck. ?
Darnit, why?d I?d have to be jumped by hildebears! ? Sang-Long sighed, Rages eyes perked at the
way the force said it..? W..wait! Hilde...bears..?! ? That sweat drop appeared against rages brow
as he notice the whistling sound of a dropping bom-Hildebear!, and gripping the force they were
off running again..

It wasn?t nae long til they took care of the nuisance, and made it to the large door of the
central dome. ? Its broken, lock won?t defuse..Sang, try rafoie..? Rage?s stern voice hollered, but
sang laughed..glancing up at rage. ? I?m not a pok?mon you idiot! , and anyway its protected
again magic...will have to find another way in..? Sang whispered, glancing around, he was smart
for a lil kid, that dressed in blue, with those cute glasses and funny hat, he pranced his way
toward the large square teleporter. Rage following with a sigh.. ? Stop acting so DAMN happy, I
swear kid, you better stop our you?ll be skipping? down lollipop lane by yourself.....Teleporter
Repo-? he was cut off by the teleporter?s voice. ? Emergency! Emergency, Large Animal trying
to get into the dome, all hunters report! ? Checking supplies went first..giving all his fluids to
Sang, and sang giving all his Mates to Rage. Sang-Long let his rod dematieral, Replacing it with
that shimmering rod of green and red..diving in, they were greeted by a mighty red beast of large
portions, a Giant Dragon! ?T..this was not told by me! ? Sang muttered..before rage scooped him
up and dived under the dragons feet as those flames busted out. ? Fire huh..? Ice him Sang,
threre?s no way to reach him for me, I yet to learn good magic! Just bring him down so I can... ?
To much talk, rage relized as the dragon lifted and started firing foie(fireballs) at the poor
fool?s..the were of glee when it landed, but to their dank surprise it need no rest from that. Rage
tried his on skill as he dived toward it aiming that blade at the dragons reeling head only to get
smacked aside and into the wall..?Blarg this to hell.. its not working!? Rage limply said..being
helped up by sang. ? Well..now its your turn sang..whats the plan..your the force, suppose to be
smarter.? Rage smiled light, sang finally saw the real rage, not so mean, a bit carrying jokester he
supposedly shared with his friends alone..Sang full of anger lend rage near the wall, racing
toward, maybe twas a fluke..but that mag was initialized and sang was quite protected by the ?
Wall Of Gold Justice ? As some hunters( including rage ) call it, as those hits repelled sang, on
after another, kept casting Gibarta, those ice waves of fluttering snow bombarded the dragon like
a tidal wave of passion. Didn?t take to long for rage to stand and dash over to deliver the mighty,
finishing blow...tossing his blade to the ground rage lept up,his fingers curling and twitching with
different signals as a black ball appeared from a void, left of the dragon and then crashed down
on the temple of the dragon making it cascade down like a wall of colors before vanishing. Tired
from there powerful, long-lasting fight the two wobbled there way to the pioneer, but rage found
something that cought his eye..picking up the foreign sword the made it up to pioneer where the
collapsed....

Deathkiller
Apr 6, 2001, 04:22 PM
nice job!

you should read my fanfic!

IceBlink
Apr 6, 2001, 11:48 PM
Very nice, Ragie. ^_^

There's a ton of grammatical errors... so... you know what to do with your next chapter. ^_^ Send it to me and I'll fix it for you, okay? ^_^

You have my contact... ^_^

I'll like to see where this is going... ^_^

Breezblok
Apr 7, 2001, 07:30 AM
Good job! Like icey said, there were a few errors in your grammar (punctuation etc.), but not a lot to worry about. The main thing is to make it interesting, which you did. So, hell, screw the grammar! If it's fun to read, it's ok with me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Burnside
Apr 8, 2001, 12:44 AM
Thank you so much for you responses..I'm tryin gmy best to finish chapter 2..
" Sharks + Lava = Trouble " but its abit difficult.. I've got a list of ppl that are to be in my fanfic..and I want to add more..at the moment...
Lysan = Rages Long Past Rival
Cube = Leader of the droids in the mine(curropted by Vol Opt)
Gambit = Evil Hunter Curropted by Delsaber Helmet , Out to kill all hunters for Lady IDOLA
I wish to add Sheogorath..Ice Blink and any other who wish to be hero's or enemies in my fanfic.. Please respond if you wish..Until then..
---------
Sang: Hey rage whats that over your head...
Rage: Whats over my head?!!
*Boom*
Rage(toasted) : Oh..a bomb..
Sang: Hehe.. April Foo'..

Cube
Apr 8, 2001, 12:51 AM
Hehe, Leader of the Androids... Nice. Suits me well since I am their king... Well im working on my fan fic as we speak and i will be sure to add alot of you gusy in it!

Nice job Rage!

Burnside
Apr 8, 2001, 02:45 AM
I'm gonna cheat alittle..and scoot my fic back to the top with this..*scoots scoots*
--------
Rage: What do you have against me?!
Lysan: Your Rude
Cienna: Your improper
Akumi: You hit on everything you see
Sang: You make fun of short people..
Rage: Ummm...Yea.. and..?

Omege12
Apr 8, 2001, 06:46 AM
Ahhh Ragie man, what about you're all time favorite android rival??
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Omege12
Apr 8, 2001, 06:47 AM
BTW Fanfic rocks!

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Apr 8, 2001, 07:27 AM
how about THuRGooD the noble paladin hunter.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif ..

Cube
Apr 8, 2001, 01:01 PM
When is chapter two coming out? I might implement some of the things that happen in that into mine...I finished Chapter one, but i think im gona expand it a little...