PDA

View Full Version : Most favorite/best class?

Black000Moon
Nov 27, 2003, 07:46 PM
whats the best class? Ide have to say Force cuz they rule and use the others as slaves. Hunters are just walking sheilds that take some damage for forces and rangers are just support...Forces can cast amazing spells and yea...

Razor_Burn
Nov 27, 2003, 07:49 PM
Not another one of these.

OniTatsujin
Nov 27, 2003, 07:57 PM
Try playing a force offline, you don't have slaves nr walking sheilds and no support...

Black000Moon
Nov 27, 2003, 08:16 PM
On 2003-11-27 16:57, OniTatsujin wrote:
Try playing a force offline, you don't have slaves nr walking sheilds and no support...

heh DAMN!

ERS
Nov 27, 2003, 08:19 PM

I'm trying to do that right now.. It's harder than any of my hunters or rangers. I dont think I'm going to beat hard mode Falz at level 28 on my FOmar.

joluh
Nov 27, 2003, 09:24 PM
On 2003-11-27 17:19, ERS wrote:

I'm trying to do that right now.. It's harder than any of my hunters or rangers. I dont think I'm going to beat hard mode Falz at level 28 on my FOmar.

That's what i was trying to say on other topics, a newbie Force, offline playing, and without giving him/her high lvl techs discs or weapons, it's harder than any other class, but people can't understand that, until they do it, like you =) i guess you understand ^_~

Also for the pool, i like all of the classes, but
1.- Forces
2.- Rangers
3.- Hunters

Forces and Rangers a little bit harder to handle than Hunters, just try ALL of the classes like myself, and then i'll listen ^_~

Right now the only ones that i have right now are FOnewm and RAcaseal... but FOnewearl and RAcast on process =D

Black000Moon
Nov 27, 2003, 09:33 PM
That's what i was trying to say on other topics, a newbie Force, offline playing, and without giving him/her high lvl techs discs or weapons, it's harder than any other class, but people can't understand that, until they do it, like you =) i guess you understand ^_~

1.- Forces
2.- Rangers
3.- Hunters

Forces and Rangers a little bit harder to handle than Hunters, just try ALL of the classes like myself, and then i'll listen ^_~

Right now the only ones that i have right now are FOnewm and RAcaseal... but FOnewearl and RAcast on process =D

[/quote]yes true. Rangers do have it kinda easy on non bosses though....All they need to do is enter a room get a couple of shots on an enemy then leave the room.... and its WAY easy to be a hunter. There is a way better chance of a hunter surviving a hit that would do a lot of damage than a force and ranger....Thats why i use a force to put some challenge in the game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

shinto_kuji
Nov 27, 2003, 09:39 PM
fo can take more hits then any other class, especially offline. jellen/deband makes every enemy very weak. that and fo offline are even better then they are online. much more damage done+less damage done to you.

and uhm, wasn't there just a thread on this? a pso survivor voteoff thing. i thought that put an end to these pointless polls. which is another thread...

EDIT: actually the voteoff thing was a different forum, but its still pointless http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shinto_kuji on 2003-11-27 18:49 ]</font>

ERS
Nov 27, 2003, 09:49 PM
On 2003-11-27 18:24, joluh wrote:

On 2003-11-27 17:19, ERS wrote:

1.- Forces
2.- Rangers
3.- Hunters

Well,
I just went through hard Ruins and Beat hard Falz at level 30. Probably a little better than I expected too.. I had 15 Scape Dolls on me, and I only used 4. So far, I think this force is one of my favorite characters I've played.

shagbrother13
Nov 27, 2003, 10:25 PM
I've used a force sicnce the day I got the game. I've never been online. And I think using a force offline is easy. My best friend didn't get the game till after I did so he was not much help in getting stuff I could use. untill he starting duping a got to high levels faster and now is lv 100 and I'm only lv 54 (dumb duper!). But really offline newbe forces aren't that hard to use.

KaFKa
Nov 27, 2003, 10:47 PM
...HU's are more challenging and fun at higher levels, while FOs tech spam (simple, yes it is) and RAs just shoot and run (even simpler than FOs) while HUs have to time everything and actually have to try. this theory also applies to mid to low level RAs, and mid level FOs, you ppl say that using a FO is hard, i personally have a level 65 FOnney and the only thing i ever have to do is megid spam. (unless i'm in seabed or ruins, then i have to use grants) further supporting what i think to be the challenge-less classes is the fact that everybody says once you get high level techs, the game is easy. ANY game is easy.

many people say that they have fun just nuking the place with techs and just random tech spamming. this is why i use a HUnney. (my personal favorite class) they can use techs, blow shit up, and they even have the ability to melee shit and be successful at it. they have s/d/j/z/, which mqakes them infinately valuable when there isn't a high-leveled force, in the times where there is, you get to be a HUnter, where again, you have enough ability to be the backbone of the team. and on the occasions that there are both a force and a humar/cast (although if there is a humar, you don't even need the force, since they just hack it up) you just get to be the secondary force, having the best non-force techs in the game.

offline HUnneys are just plain easy. thats all im going to say.

and yes, i thought we were past debating these things. i just felt like throwing my three cents in for the hell of it

echo-2003
Nov 28, 2003, 10:23 AM
I must be the only guy who thinks this but I have alwasy found forces to be easier then rangers and hunters.

I beat hard mode in the low 20's level before and I did not have any high techs, well unless you consider a level 9 foie high? I know what the book says but in my experience my outlook on the classes is like this

Forces - Beginners players
Rangers - Intermediate players
Hunters - Advanced players

Ofocurse It's really just a matter of getting the right pattern down and developing an attack strategy. Once you got those you can pretty much do anything with any class.

ERS
Nov 28, 2003, 01:56 PM
I just finished Very Hard on my FOmar at level 41. This is the lowest level I've ever got to Ultimate http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

And.. I hope you know that outwar is the single most annoying page on the internet, and nobody is going to help you by clicking that pointless link. That wasn't even related to the topic and shouldn't be advertised in the Ep1&2 Forum, if anywhere.

Neverwinter
Nov 29, 2003, 01:17 PM
Well yet again im posting an answer to a (best class) forum and sayin this. ITS ALL IN YOUR OPINION. B ut i voted force cause my main characters is a FOrce and mageic rules the world. Its funny cause my first post was a - best class - post.

-Luke-
Nov 29, 2003, 01:26 PM
I first was a HUmar, but didn't enjoy it that much, so I made the ultimate fighting char, a HUcast. He's great, but I wanted to try another class, so I made a RAmarl. Also great fun, So I think it depends what your play style is, but in different sections of the game it is harder to be different classes. They are all balanced, it's a matter of preference.
Luke