PDA

View Full Version : We can du eet! Superior Rares, bow downz0rz!

-Geshtar-
Nov 28, 2003, 09:37 AM
Ok Ok Ok, I myself have a great plan (great to me =P ). I am gonna do tower maybe 15 times a night until I find EVERYTHING in there! Well give or take a couple thing I dont want, but I welcome there drop to happen to =D.

So far I have done maybe 20 or so runs over the past day and a Partisan of Lightning dropped when playing with Auracom and a few others. That being one of the drops I welcome to drop =D. Hehehe, you know what I'm really hopeing for ne? A Yamigarasu, Sealed J-(sword)Rawkz0rz, Yasminkov 7000 and a Heavens punishz0rz (z0rz on you all =D). Anyhoo, off I go to ze tower. care to join? meet at altair 4-1 everynight, I play from like 10 PMsh to...well...usualy 7 AMish =D.

rena-ko
Nov 28, 2003, 09:49 AM
the yasu 7k is mine !! *stares*

Raziel_Kai
Nov 28, 2003, 09:53 AM
i get dibs on the materials T-T

LamerPanda
Nov 28, 2003, 10:19 AM
My towers are defective. I've done plenty of runs and the best I've gotten is Revival Garment. ;-;

Good luck though!

i get dibs on the materials T-T

Jeesh, you can keep them. I have disgusting EVP now because I got bored and randomly used mats that I found.

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 11:05 AM
you sound like a noob that has a high level character, just play the towers and hope you don't die, since nobody's gonna believe that you got those (except the sealed-j anyways) legitimately. and further, do you have ANY clue as to what the drop rate on the Hpunisher is? the chances are none-to-bullshit.

...just my 3 cents

Hrith
Nov 28, 2003, 11:17 AM
Me get back online, me join, me create team, me find NEI'S CLAW http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

-Geshtar-
Nov 28, 2003, 11:28 AM
On 2003-11-28 08:05, KaFKa wrote:
you sound like a noob that has a high level character, just play the towers and hope you don't die, since nobody's gonna believe that you got those (except the sealed-j anyways) legitimately. and further, do you have ANY clue as to what the drop rate on the Hpunisher is? the chances are none-to-bullshit.

...just my 3 cents

Yes I know the chances Kafka >.>'
I'm not expecting a single drop from anything, just felt like letting people know so maybe to get a tower run thing going, meet new people, tell stories about tower runs and just strive for anything, I mean you must think Im stupid, theres what? 4 Sinow Spiggles, yeah I'm gonna hope the best for that =P.
Not being sarcastic or anything, but I know what I'm doing =D. Not like theres much for me to strive for anyhow, all that comes to mind is the tower rares and that blasted lavis cannon. Other than that, I am spiffy.

Also Rena, teh Yasminkov7000 is yours..but only if you come along, muahahaha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Geshtar- on 2003-11-28 08:31 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 11:31 AM
good, best of luck to you, hope you get people that aren't complete idiots in those games. *bad flashback*

rena-ko
Nov 28, 2003, 11:42 AM
On 2003-11-28 08:31, KaFKa wrote:
good, best of luck to you, hope you get people that aren't complete idiots in those games. *bad flashback*

heck why do people have to be that pessimistic all the time.

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 11:49 AM
On 2003-11-28 08:42, rena-ko wrote:

heck why do people have to be that pessimistic all the time.

because i can be http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

rena-ko
Nov 28, 2003, 11:52 AM
On 2003-11-28 08:49, KaFKa wrote:
because i can be http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i can get a submachine gun and fire several magazines off into the masses on a saturday morning in a supermarket. but do i? no (<- just in case youre wondering)

-Geshtar-
Nov 28, 2003, 12:09 PM
and..and I canjust hope for the best ne? No need for everyone to be so negative, I mean I already have a friend to do the towers with and we seem capable of tower without death, just gotta worry about the others that tag along. No need to worry of past experiences Kafka, just ...deal with it and find better players! =D

Aurra
Nov 28, 2003, 12:19 PM
Sealed-J will take a long time, and Heaven Punisher will probably never drop, but Yamigarasu and Yas7k aren't unrealistic hopes. Good luck to ya sir.

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 12:31 PM
On 2003-11-28 09:09, -Geshtar- wrote:
No need to worry of past experiences Kafka, just ...deal with it and find better players! =D

i already did, and we've logged over 200 east tower runs. nothing worth mentioning has ever dropped for us. (except for the one yamigarasu) so yeah, i have reason to be pessimistic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

meh, oh well, next thursday is a est tower day for us, so we get to log yet another 20 runs =/

-Geshtar-
Nov 28, 2003, 01:16 PM
just a yamigarasu...ouch, *shakes angry fist at the drops* I hope I have better luck then you, no offence meant by that n_n'

Nai_Calus
Nov 28, 2003, 01:22 PM
I'll come if you want me. I don't see why you would, though, considering how many times I died last night... '_' My poor Rati... I haaaaaaaaaaaate Mericarol variants. And Gibbles. And Del Lillies. And Ill Gills. And... Ok, I just plain hate all of Tower. I still call MKB if it drops, LOL. And what the hell, I've got a L1 HUcaseal that'll need toys someday, I call Berdysh, too. :razz:

*Rati symbol chat*

Pessimism is probably warranted, but eh. It's good exp, at least. ^^;

astuarlen
Nov 28, 2003, 01:39 PM
Good luck, Scoot! ^o^ You're gonna need it, heh. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I've done a lot of tower (esp Skyly) and the only rare I ever got in ult was a God/Ability. Granted, that's not bad, but WAREZ MAH POL, GIBBLES?! Or yam-yam... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Tower is stingy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I hope I can join you sometime. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Geshtar-
Nov 28, 2003, 01:54 PM
Tower dont seem to stingy when I'm playing with Auracom, like dang "Auracom", when this RAcast is equiped, rares will appear. I mean wow, one run, two gibbles drops. hes found his fare share of goodies in tower, maybe if I rub off him some I'll get a lil of that luck glow on me =D.

Also Ian of course you can come, you was with us all laast night, made Mainy and I feel neeeded, like without us you woulden have made it. Makes me feel good! =D

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 02:05 PM
..just for the record:
i hate you auracom, you have all the tower luck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

once i get my cast up to a decent level, i'll see if i can join you guys. but he's only level 60 ATM, and i don't wanna bring in my HUnney. *shrug* i guess i should get to leveling...

Shake
Nov 28, 2003, 02:33 PM
I'd gladly aid you scottie. The man too good for the letter y.

-Geshtar-
Nov 28, 2003, 02:35 PM
aah yay, sure Kafka you can always come along, I'm more than happy to meet and make new friends, hell. we can even level your cast together. =)

also, Shake..duh you can come! =D
Just...mail me anytime tonight.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Geshtar- on 2003-11-28 11:36 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 02:49 PM
...hmm...
let's see here...
if im not mstaken, we curently have 6-7 people chalked up for the tower games? that sux since we can only have 4 ppl in a game. guess i might be bringing out my HUnney after all, if we're gonna do 2 games or something...

-Geshtar-
Nov 28, 2003, 03:43 PM
alrighty, sure..we could have ze team games, I would happily support with ze skyly RAmarl ( as thats where the drops I want rest), but if someone needs hunter,I gots the Grandest HUmar around. (aaah, HUmar is good, dont believe the rest. Just the players of those humars suck but not me).

-Geshtar-
Nov 28, 2003, 03:43 PM
sorry for ze double post but Huzzah for Kafka! Just got 500 posts *high fives*.

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 03:49 PM
*looks* oh wow, would ya look at that? 501 now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
*high-fives gesthar*
yay me *obscenely unexited*

im gonna wait for 1k to start celebrating

so, who's gonna be hosting the two games? Kefka and Gesthar? sorry, but im not online right now, although i should have it by the end of next week (i hate not having enough money for my HL)

Hrith
Nov 28, 2003, 05:10 PM
I fear I will not be back online before one month. So much work at school (final year, so don't wanna miss it) plus the exams coming up XD
And next month the Ep2 C-Mode will probably be up and that's all I'm gonna do. Granted my girlfriend allows me to !

Shake
Nov 28, 2003, 08:00 PM
I'll be online tonight, so I won't mind a tower run. Not at all.

lain2k3
Nov 28, 2003, 08:22 PM
On 2003-11-28 08:52, rena-ko wrote:

On 2003-11-28 08:49, KaFKa wrote:

i can get a submachine gun and fire several magazines off into the masses on a saturday morning in a supermarket. but do i? no hell yeah! (<- just in case youre wondering)

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 08:26 PM
...i thought that we were past that argument...

NodMan
Nov 29, 2003, 12:12 AM
I did that for about month strat and well lets say after relising the only thing I don't have is Nie's Claw(Real) I gave up and asked a dupper!

Eihwaz
Nov 29, 2003, 04:39 AM
EDIT: OMFG. What the hell am I smoking?! X.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-29 01:47 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Nov 29, 2003, 04:42 AM
On 2003-11-29 01:39, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2003-11-28 21:12, NodMan wrote:
I did that for about month strat and well lets say after relising the only thing I don't have is Nie's Claw(Real) I gave up and asked a dupper!

Meh. Why use that horribly overdone Real Nei's when you can get yourself a sexy, uber-cool Heart of Poumn. Almost as strong, adds nice boost to DFP, EVP, MST, etc, and much easier find.

Real Nei's does get a more usable special, and it boosts techs...but lowers evasion? O.oBut looks kinda...cool...and is really strong.

EDIT: Off topic, anyone?

Aah, um, If I were online, Tower runs would be nice. Keyword is IF. Meh, time for more rappy teasing!!1

EDIT 2: No need to quote myself. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-29 01:44 ]</font>

kingmurp
Nov 29, 2003, 06:23 AM
I'm an east tower expert ever since i first played one with Atax. Betcha Atax doesn't even remember me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. I'll be glad to join your adventures.

-Geshtar-
Nov 29, 2003, 12:32 PM
Eeeh, Real Neis...Well I do have a Viridia ID but thats something I dont care to have, no HUnewearl. Last night though Mainframe and I found a soul banish from ze chargeing delbiter of doom. Hope to get that blasted Yamigarasu soon and the Yasminkov 7000 but HAH! Tough for me lol.

Keiro_Habiki
Nov 29, 2003, 12:52 PM
well well....finally after much debate scott im getting online next weds. cause im using my check to buy all the stuff i need:) and my HUcast is lvl 67 now so maybe buy weds. he can be lvl 80 and we can do east tower runs together unda that skyly id http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif *wonders what your going to do with that soul banish*

Nai_Calus
Nov 29, 2003, 05:11 PM
He's keeping it, and I have the next Soul Banish called. XD But you can call the third?

Heeeey, Scott, driving your local support Force crazy with that Berserk Arms I gave you last night? XD Heheheeee. Sure kept poor Zero busy last night. XD

I die less as a FO. O_o; Even though I'm -still- running on top of things. Then again, a FOmar can keep Mericarols in place with L29 Gizonde, or L28 Rabarta, and a HUmar... Can't. XD

-Geshtar-
Nov 30, 2003, 06:35 AM
hehehe. yes Ian, you was buuuuuusy! Bleh, so far two photon drop from the stupid Gi Gue...Come on Sealed J-Sword, appear!

KaFKa
Nov 30, 2003, 06:49 AM
bleh, sealed-j, i don't like the chances, but as long as you keep having the skyly kill them, there is always a chance.

update on my situation: no HL for me, paycheck all went to bills and car and gas and such. i guess i won't be joining you guys for awile http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Raziel_Kai
Nov 30, 2003, 07:58 AM
Good luck with the rare drops... regardless of pessimistic views previously stated in this thread.

d(^-^

At least it's not 0%, right?

navci
Nov 30, 2003, 06:24 PM
Heeeey, Scott, driving your local support Force crazy with that Berserk Arms I gave you last night? XD Heheheeee. Sure kept poor Zero busy last night. XD

Keyword when playing with Scott + Berserk == ignore. =D
I am glad that I am no longer the local support FO.

... Eww Tower. I wonder will I ever grow to like that place.

-Geshtar-
Dec 1, 2003, 08:01 AM
Aww Navi you gotta play with me some time! Tower with me is a breeze, just sit back, relax and watch me shoot down the big baddies one by one =). Ian gets killed usualy by a stoopid blast from the mericaols or one of its cousins but hey, that happens all the time, stoopid basterds and there insta-kill. Man I cant help but be mad when that Gi Gue dropped a Photon Drop, I ran past 3 Del Lillies just to be dissapointed >.<

Shake
Dec 1, 2003, 08:56 AM
I'm so glad I can't get myself to level my Force, I would be expected to do so much. I like being a Hunter or Ranger, that's good enough for me.

Yeah those wierd megid-like breath attacks are a real pain in the arse.

-Geshtar-
Dec 1, 2003, 09:11 AM
Hey Shake, this is off topic sorta but get MSN messenger so we dont gotta use forum to talk back and forth n_n'

Shake
Dec 1, 2003, 01:29 PM
MSN? I guess I'll get a name on that too.

-Geshtar-
Dec 1, 2003, 02:14 PM
Ok great, my e-mail is [email protected]

add me whenever you get the messenger. On a side note, I gots Yasminkov 2000,9000 last night =D.