PDA

View Full Version : GC: Help!! Error No.015 AND No. 102

DoobySnacks
Nov 28, 2003, 02:47 PM
Yesterday I was getting on to play with my friends and on the bursting screen after you do the "Agree and Disagree" things...then the screen froze for a few seconds and came up with Error No. 015...so I got my IP adress off my computer and put that into the Network Setup space for it (I used to have it on automatic) and then it got past the bursting screen without an error but THEN when it said "connecting to DNS server" or something like that, it came up with Error No. 102...so I went BACK onto my comp and got the two DNS things and then put those into the Network Setup thing but but it still wont let me past Error No. 102...I was trying to get it to work all night and in the morning a whole lot but still nothing is working...PLEASE help me!!I think if I might pop..this can't be good..

Rich_T
Nov 28, 2003, 03:50 PM
All text with no punctuaion makes my eyes hurt.
if youve got a lot to say please split it up into paragrpahs or chunks of text.

It doesnt matter how its spelt, it doesnt matter if its not gramaticly correct.

All that matters is that its easy to read, without too much effort.

So your having problems?
As usual when something comes up, it gives an error ode, in your case error 015.
Was there any other text with that error code?

Before you go messing wiht your previously good set up, there are a few other things that should be checked:
first of all are the servers down, you can check this on sites such as PSO-world
Can you get to the homepage on your p.c?
can you access the homepage on your gamecube?

Next, Your profile reads as follows

Mood: Shopping Cart....

Im not too sure where Shopping cart is, but im going to guess that its in the Welsh borders,somewhere south of Wrexham in the UK.
From that (guessed) information, i can now give you some information back:

Earlier this week, a major Transatlantic data link went down, this affected internet traffic in the UK, Western Europe, Australasia, and parts of North America, this resulted in web pages refusing to load, and n the case of PSO, the game refusing to get past the conecting to DNS server screen.

Not helpful?
Still stuck?

Describe how you have got your gamecube conected to the internet:

If you are having trouble getting online, and you want to get help, you need to give details of your set up, your ISP, and your location.
Definition of set up:
Broadband or dial up, do you have the broadband adapter, or the modem adapter?

For Dial up (56k modem)
Do you have any special services on your phone line, such as call waiting, CLID or anything else that may give a different dial tone?

For broadband
ISP name?
Your location (county/state/country, for example Derbyshire, UK or Florida, USA )
Broadband type Cable? Satellite? DSL? Wireless?

Now for the details
What type of broadband modem do you have connected to your P.C?
Does it conect to your P.C using a USB lead or an ethernet lead?
Or is it an internal DSL modem( the wire goes from your phone lead to your p.c just like a normal modem)

DoobySnacks
Nov 28, 2003, 05:39 PM
welll... I live in Richmond VA, USA
Comcast Broadband Cable(and a BBA adapter for my GC)
I dont really know how to describe my modem...its not hooked up directly to my comp by USB...it hooks up to my router which goes to my GC and 2 comps(if that makes sense)so im guessing that means an ethernet lead..

Striker07
Nov 29, 2003, 11:20 AM
hey man i had the same problem error# 102 plus we live in the same area. Anyway, try this first, use a direct connection. Meaning 1 ethernet end goes into the cable modem, teh other into teh broadband one. BTW What kind of modem do you have?

If none of that works use this. It may or may not help you.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=70284&forum=3&16

Also before i leave, what type of connection did you use when setting it up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Striker07 on 2003-11-29 08:24 ]</font>

Nyukin
Dec 26, 2003, 04:02 PM
Have you been able to get on since? Good luck. I have recently learned that the reason I couln't get on was because I was banned a long time ago. I was then reborn the day I was cancelled. I'm sorry I can't be with you now, or you can't be online..

-A familiar face

Nyukin
Dec 26, 2003, 04:03 PM
Have you been able to get on since? Good luck. I have recently learned that the reason I couln't get on was because I was banned a long time ago. I was then reborn the day I was cancelled. I'm sorry I can't be with you now, or you can't be online..

-A familiar face