PDA

View Full Version : Need some tips

NeonShadow
Nov 28, 2003, 05:09 PM
Well I have gone making a Force twice but it never turned out good since I really dont know how to make one. I'd like to know how to start out with one and I really need some tips about it. Also I am wondering if it's section ID should be Pinkal cause my name generates a pinkal and I could use it

Hrith
Nov 28, 2003, 05:14 PM
First, what are your other IDs ? PINKAL is indeed good but especially for a newman Force, though. Human Forces might prefer WHITILL, PURPLENUM, YELLOWBOZE, REDRIA or BLUEFULL.

And most important question : do you wish to make a human or newman ?
Human : can melee fairly well
Newman : cannot melee, but deal explosive tech damage.

I have one of each above Lv 150, I could help you if you could first be more specific http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NeonShadow
Nov 28, 2003, 05:30 PM
I'd like a human more. I never liked Newman. Robot elfs *shudders*
And Rune from PS IV is a human and he is actually my idol in magic users

joncushing
Nov 28, 2003, 08:41 PM
Well you need to decide what type of FO your going to make, mage/magic caster or a melee FO. After you have decided which type of FO you want then you need to plan out a good mag for them and start thinking about what weapons you are likely to want, perhaps your other characters could get your FO some cool special weapons???

NeonShadow
Nov 29, 2003, 03:41 AM
I don't think my Viridria can really find a so called cool weapon for my FO and he is my only high level character. I was planning on making a FOmar
character and I was thinking of raising my mags defence and magic since I find those both quite useful for a magic user

polishedweasel
Nov 29, 2003, 06:41 AM
Well, if you play Male force, you can go without a weapon at all to dramatically speed up your casting speed. It helps in tight situations.

NeonShadow
Nov 29, 2003, 10:22 AM
I just made a FOmar fast and he is lvl 7 now. He can do pretty good damage with Foie lvl 2 Barta lvl 3, Zonde level 3 and Gifoie lvl 1but I'm not that impressed. Forces are actually rather boring but it may be so because I'm playing offline still.

kingmurp
Nov 29, 2003, 11:27 AM
I personally am not a fan of FOmars. If you are going pure techs, then a Def and Mind Mag is where it's at. Otherwise, you gotta aim for a well rounded mag something like a 20/50/50/80. Remember it's a game and you're supposed to have fun. There is no way to play a FO except to stay alive and hit everything once.