PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Uncle's story. Chapter 14 up, hide the kiddies.

Uncle_bob
Nov 28, 2003, 07:35 PM
Ok, making this brief. The protagonist is everyon's favorite uncle Racast, UncleBob. It starts out weird, but keep reading and it'll make a bit of sense.

Chapter 1 - End one war, start another.

Time: Approximately 700 years prior to the incident on Ragol and Pioneer2.

Machine gun fire, dust, blood, explosions, screams of pain. It was a long war, millions slain; men, women, children. But this was the final battle, it was worth it, right? Well, that's what they were lead to believe anyway.

Besides, he and his squad were the best there was. What could go wrong? Nothing, right?

"Ok Duke, this is the last one then it'll be all over and we go home..and play video games. We can make it!" Uncle said. Duke, despite the fact he was a human, was Uncle's closest friend in the squad. It was quite a contrast! A 7 foot tall 400+ pound robot and a 6 foot tall human being friends; they've known eachother as long as anyone can remember.

They made their way through the hail of gunfire and explosions to a large underground complex, victory was so close. The whole place was eerily quiet, cold, and empty. A disturbing scene indeed. To make it even worse, all the enemy and the allies were above fighting and dying.

"Alright, Unc, I've got a reading..about 20 feet ahead and to the left." Duke said to Uncle while staring down at the screen mounted to his wrist."

Duke lead themselves down a dark corridor, pistol in hand. Uncle stuck close to him, covering their rear with his trusty shotgun.

They reached the end of the corridor and went left, they were only rewarded with a locked door.

"Ah, Unc, can you hack this door?"

"Hah, of course. Cover me, ol boi." Uncle said as he handed his shotgun to Duke.
Uncle ripped off the front of the control panel for the door and produced a small handheld device with the words "1337 HAxX0r" written crookedly on the front cover in white paint.

"Fear my haxxing skills, d00d."
Uncle plugged two wires into two individual ports behind the spot where he ripped the control panel off.

"5,4,3,2....1. Bingo!"
The lights around the door changed from red to green as it opened.
Uncle put the "haxxing device" back in its place as Duke gave back his shotgun.

"Kranolian security is pathetic. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"
Uncle said to himself as he followed duke through the door

"Hot damn! Four missiles." Duke said aloud as they entered the room. "
The missle room was just as eerie as the rest of the complex. Above them was a large sky door, obviously it had to open so the missiles could launch. Each of which was strong enough to destroy a planet.

"Ok, Duke. Stay cool, we got this. You take the two missles on the left, I'll disarm the ones on the right."

Though fortunately there was no set time for the missiles to launch, the enemy could come swarming in at any second.

A few minutes later, Duke confirmed with Uncle that he had disarmed his two missles. However, Uncle was still in the process of disarming his last one.

"Damnit, hurry up Uncle! We gotta get out of here before we get gang raped." said an impatient Duke.

"Haha, don't wet yourself, Peaches. Everything is under control." Uncle Bob replied.

A robed figure stepped out from the shadows. Duke, sensing danger, turned around to see if everything was sneaking up on them. But it was too late, he had already shot Duke in the chest, fatally wounding him.

"Haha, step away from that missile if you don't mind, Robert." the figure said to Bob, in a rough German like accent.

"You know I don't like that name, Sirus. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif"
Uncle said as he stepped away with his hands in the air.

"You almost won, you know. But you got just a little bit too cocky, Robert. Hahaha, what a pity. Too bad for the people on Tragon, haha!"

"You're a sick bastard, you know that?. Damn near all the people there are civilians, they didn't even DO ANYTHING TO YOU! Why did you even start this war anyway?!" said Uncle.

"Haha, civilians, exactly!" Sirus said and smiled evily. "They can't fight back, they're the perfect target! And this war? YOU'RE the ones that started it! Lightness can't overcome darkness, you're efforts are all in vain you fool! But it's not too late for you, join..The Master and me and you will understand!"

"...The Master?"
Uncle said in a confused tone.

"Yes...Damnit! Why won't this piece of garbage missile fire?!"
Sirus said as he fumbled with one of the missile's controls.

"Hmhmh..Face it, you still lose, Sirus. The allies are coming, they're going to come here, and they're going to put a nice big piece of lead through your brain!"
Uncle said in a teasing manner.

"NO! I'll just kill us both, as well as everyone here! Everyone dies, darkness shall overcome all. Computer, initiate missile destruct sequence.
Goodbye, Robert, haha!"
Sirus screamed to Uncle.
Sirens went off and red lights began flashing.

"Well, alright you loony German, you can stay here and die as you pleace, but I have other plans!" Uncle said as he drew his pistol from behind his back.

Sirus responded to this by firing wildly at Uncle, 5 of his shots hitting Uncle before his gun jammed.
Sirus dropped his gun and stared menacingly at Uncle.

Uncle said nothing. He only took aim at Sirus's head and pulled the trigger.

"Bob...Get out of here.."
Duke said to Bob, laying on the floor in a puddle of his own blood.

"Nono, Duke! We've come too far, I'm not leaving you here! We're gonna go home and get you a doctor, and before we know it, we'll be playing Sonic again!"

"Naw man, I'm afraid we won't be playing Sonic again.." Duke said and smiled, blood running out of the corners of his mouth.

"You did your job good, Unc. You were the best friend I've had, I'm damn glad to have died at your side."
Duke went limp, his eyes closed.

Uncle said nothing, all he did was pick up Duke's gun and place it on his chest and wrapped his limp hand around it. He then stood up, saluted Duke, and walked off.

Bob looked at the missile's control panel, 3 minutes til detonation. "Awww...damnit to hell!" He took up his shotgun out of the complex as fast as he could back onto the battle field. He didn't have time to find his friends, it was a horrible decision to make but there was nothing else he could do. He had to get to the ship!

"Two minutes..." he though to himself while running through the battle field. He made it to the valley where the ship was, it was within eyesight. He continued onward but was jumped by 5 repltilian like creatures armed with spears. Obviously they weren't the more intelligent or well armed of Sirus's army.

They were about 5 feet tall, with a sickly pale colored skin. You could even see their organs through some parts of their skin. Obviously they weren't the more intelligent or well armed of Sirus's army. They made a circle around Uncle.

"You want some, hoebags?" Uncle said as he took aim at one of the creatures and blasted its head and left arm off, resulting in a spray of gooey blue blood all over the dust, gravel, and rocks.

The remaining four moved into a tighter circle, growling, with their spears pointed at him. Uncle took aim at another one but had his shotgun knocked from his hands by one from his left side.

However, he still held his ground. He turned to the one that knocked his gun from his hands.

"Ohh yea, you're my bitch now."
Uncle charged the creature with full force, knocking it back about 7 feet. Uncle laughed, picked up its spear and impaled it as it lay on the ground.

Uncle waved the spear around at the remaining 3 creatures, causing them to back up a bit. One of them got cocky and tried to directly attack Uncle.
Uncle threw his spear and impaled the creature, it screamed in agony.

"Lizardcabobs!"

Uncle slowly made his way toward the remaining two creatures, waving the spear back and forth again.

One slashed his spear vertically at Uncle, he blocked it just in time and counterattacked with a horizontal slash, slitting its throat. Needless to say, a gush of more blue blood sprayed on the ground and on Uncle's legs.

"C'mon noob, want some?"
He said to the last creature remaining as if it could understand. It dropped its spear and fled in fear.

Uncle dropped his spear and walked over to where his shotgun lay and picked it up.

"'Ol Painless' as they say."

He ran to his ship, went up the ramp and hopped in the pilot's seat.

"I'm in for it when I get home..."
He thought to himself.

After getting in the pilot's seat and starting the engine he thought to himself again, "30 seconds.." The ramp closed, ship started and lifted off the ground. "25 seconds, this is gonna be close!"

"20 seconds!" he thought to himself, the ship passed higher and higher through the clouds.

"15 seconds...my god.."

The ship had passed into the coldness of space now...10 seconds. 9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1......0! In the blink of an eye it was all over. Everyone, the enemy and the ally, were consumed in a massive white fireball twice the size of the planet.

2 hours later.

Log-
Date: February 24th, year ----

God..I don't know how to say this... Ok, EVERYONE except for me DIED on Krane. Duke and I managed to disable 3 of 4 the missiles. Then he was KIA by Sirus... He caught me on the 4th missile, I didn't dis-arm it in time. He tried to use it but it wouldn't launch, so he just set it off then and there. That's how everyone died, I didn't have time to bring anyone with me. I'm sorry, guys.

UB out.

---

Teh End Chapter 1.

Final Edit: Changed the things a bit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif It's a bit more detailed and in depth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-11-14 19:30 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 07:38 PM
...it's uncle bob, from FKL *rubby*

RavenTW
Nov 28, 2003, 07:42 PM
He can actually WRITE something! It's a miracle!

badbitz
Nov 28, 2003, 07:46 PM
Is Zagon supposed to be one of the planets priar to the take off of pioneer 2? Well, if it was, I always thought it would be Palma or Algo or one of those planets in the old phantasy star games.To fit into the storyline, ya know?

Uncle_bob
Nov 28, 2003, 09:32 PM
On 2003-11-28 16:46, badbitz wrote:
Is Zagon supposed to be one of the planets priar to the take off of pioneer 2? Well, if it was, I always thought it would be Palma or Algo or one of those planets in the old phantasy star games.To fit into the storyline, ya know?

No, it's just one Uncle made up for his story thinger! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Black000Moon
Nov 28, 2003, 10:03 PM
i like it so far i wonder if bob gets killed at the end http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Uncle_bob
Nov 29, 2003, 06:56 PM
Chapter 2- A new world.
---

Time: 5 hours after the catastrophe on Krane.

"Meh..3 weeks until I get home. This isn't gonna be pretty welcome." Bob thought to himself while sitting in the pilot's seat as he shut down.

---
3 days later
---

A stray meteor grazes the ship, knocking it way off course. Uncle Bob, still shut down, had no idea what had happened. 700 years later, this twist of fate would bring him to Ragol.

---
Time: Approximately 700 years later, minutes after the explosion on Ragol.
---

The ship had auto-landed in the clearing of a forest, the droning of the engines slowly came to a stop as they turned off.

The now old UncleBob sprang to life and stared out of the pilot's window in disbelief.

"A forest, what the hell? Where the hell are we?" he said to himself while pressing some buttons on the computer terminal infront of him.

"Location unknown." An extremely neutral sounding computer voice replied.

"Aw, you think?! Space sucks. DAMNIT!" he said and kicked a nearby wall, putting a huge dent in it.

"Well..there are crates, doors, and fences here. So atleast I'm not in the middle of nowhere." he thought to himself as he walked into the supply room onboard the ship.

Looking at the walls he took a few guns off of their racks and set them on a table. His trusty shotgun, a sniper rifle with silencer, 2 pistols, a combat knife. As well as ammunition, of course; all of his weapons had some unique history behind them. Needless to say, there were other, stronger weapons: A rocket launcher, assault rifles and whatnot. He walked over to the opposite wall that had other vital equipment. He took a 1 foot x 3 feet shield quite simply nicknamed "StandStillShield", a large machete, and motion detector that fit perfectly to his left arm.

"After all, they're only people here, not like there will be any problems...I hope" he said to himself, such a decision could be fatal later.

He walked down a ramp and out into an unknown world. No idea what he had gotten himself into.
"A whole new world."

Edit: added a bit more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-17 15:40 ]</font>

MQuantum
Nov 30, 2003, 05:30 PM
Wow, that left me hanging! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Hurry up and clear that cliffhanger! Arrgh!

So this is the 3rd or 4th thime trying this? If it doesn't work out this time, keep it up and try something different. It might just not work out period.

Uncle_bob
Jan 19, 2004, 12:19 PM
*points up* Finally updated again, got lazy and neglected it for a few months. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kadou
Jan 19, 2004, 12:39 PM
Someone from FKL coming to write a Fanfic? It's a sign of the Apocalypse! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jaks
Jan 19, 2004, 12:41 PM
Great Jorb!

Uncle_bob
Jan 19, 2004, 01:16 PM
Chapter 3- An Unwelcomed Guest.
---

Time: 30 minutes after landing on Ragol
---

He looked at his surroundings. So many trees and bushes, so much green!

"..haven't seen a place like this in a long time... Hello! Anyone around here?" he said as he walked to one of the many gates in the forest.
"What the hell kind of writing is this? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Helllloooo?"

He observed the other signs of life: small buildings, satelites, scattered tools. Uncle noticed a small newman doll on the ground as well, he picked it up. He stared at it for a few seconds, his hand more than twice the size of the doll. He placed the doll on a crate with care, for whatever reason.

He heard a fierce growl in the bushes to his left side. Then another growl to his right. He knew he was being hunted. He pumped his shotgun in anticipation and slowly backed through the gate, ready for an attack from behind.

He heard a noise to his left again, he turned to shoot and was attacked from the right. The creature was a Gulgus, although he had no idea what the hell it was, knocked him down to the ground and was staring him face-to-face.

"Ungh, clever bastards!" he said as he rolled over and sprang back up on his feet. The gulgus lunged again but it was too late, Uncle had already shot a load of buckshot into the beast breaking its horns and ripping half of it's face off in a massive spray of blood and and howling.

"Who's yo' daddy..er uncle? That's right.!" he said as he continued down the path into a large clearing. The wolves had backed off for now, but he knew they'd lash back soon.

He saw a transporter in the distance and backed towards it. "Eh-heh, this place sucks. Maybe this thing will take me to someone that doesn't want me for lunch. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif" He stepped in it and vanished.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-17 15:48 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Jan 19, 2004, 01:59 PM
Funny yet serious. Cliffhangers too. Fun fun! I like it so far, you can't go wrong with shotguns and big android uncles! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jaks
Jan 19, 2004, 02:01 PM
Wow, no offense, but people say my chapters are short!

But I like this! Keep writing more!

Sord
Jan 19, 2004, 02:03 PM
GAH! Uncle can right! Double GAH! It's good to. Didn't see this coming. I didn't even think you would touch fan works. Proved me wrong. Good job.

Uncle_bob
Jan 21, 2004, 02:34 PM
Chapter 4- Fux0r3d.
---

Time: 1 hour after landing on Ragol.
---

The next thing Uncle knows, he's in a strange neon city with two guards aiming their rifles at him.

"Hands up, don't move!" One guard said.

"Um..Hi? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif" Uncle said as dropped his shotgun and raised his hands in the air.

---
5 minutes later
---

"So, who are you and how did you get here?" The Principal interrogated.

"Heh, well, I can't say HOW exactly, I have no idea. I was in my ship flying in space, I shut down, and next thing I know I'm on that planet there." Uncle replied while pointing out to Ragol as if no one would have noticed it before.

"Sure, right. So what the do you do anyway? "
The Principal replied

"Mercenary, soldier, whatever.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"

"Oh really? Are you still available for hire?"

"If the price is right."
Uncle said as he folded his arms.

"Oh? Talk to my secretary over to your right and she'll brief you on your mission. You will be well paid, I assure you."

---

"Well, let me start by explaining EVERYTHING to you since you're uh..from wherever. This ship you're on is Pioneer 2. We're from a planet called Coral and we had to migrate because our homeplanet was dying. That planet you were on is called Ragol, that's where Pioneer 1 was before the explosion."

"Eh, explosion? Everything was intact when I got there." A confused Uncle said.

"Well, it wasn't a normal explosion..apparently it also happened before you arrived. Anyway, your mission is to go down there and find out what happened. And one more thing...The Principal's daughter was down there too, please find her. She means a lot to him" The secretary said as she handed Uncle a picture of Rico, as well as some papers.

"Pretty girl. How much am I being paid?"

"More than enough, you should get going now."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-17 15:53 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Jan 21, 2004, 07:08 PM
Chapter 4.5 - Equipment.
---

Time: 2 hours into the mission.
---

After chatting with some people on Pioneer 2, Uncle set off to his mission.

---
Forest
---

Uncle's has quite a bit of equipment.

SPAS12 - Italian semi-automatic shotgun, holds up to 8 shells at a time. Due to his large size, he can carry up to about 250 shells with him, as well as 50 to 70 armor piercing slugs.

MR Desert Eagle - U.S. semi-automatic handgun, dummy rounds and armor piercing. Each magazine holding 9 rounds, Uncle can hold uop to 12 magazines.

PSG-1 - German semi-auto sniper rifle, very heavy. Holds 5 round magazines and 20 round magazines. Uncle can carry up to 10 of the 20 round magazines.

Electric-bolt Wrist Gun - Mounted into Uncle's right wrist, shoots somewhat weak electric bolts, but its high rate of fire makes up for it.

Smart Mines - Self explanatory, can attatch to almost any surface. Uncle can set them to automatically detonate when something happens to stray too close, or he can detonate them himself, from a safe range of course.

Green Photon Saber- Purchased from shops on Pioneer2. Uncle has some skill in the use of melee weapons, however photon weapons are new to Uncle.

Motion Detector- Built into his head, facing forward. Tracks anything moving in a 90 degree radius infront of him for 25 feet. Doesn't work well in rain or fog.

StandStillShield- 1 foot by 3 foot 3 inch thick shield made from an rare alloy. Very resistant to damage, but weighs quite a bit.

Armor- Self explainatory, Uncle is covered from head to toe in thick, strong armor. All of it weighs rougly 200 pounds.

Head- More of a part of him rather than equipment. He sees in a 180 degree radius, can see in different spectrums as well as normal vision.

Radar- Gives Uncle a rough map of the immediate area, but requires a satellite in space. Well, since Uncle has no satellite...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-09-10 17:28 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 07:13 PM
I had something to say but i can't remember it...i it when this happens. Can i ahve a wrist gun too? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Uncle_bob
Jan 22, 2004, 09:38 PM
Chapter 5 - New Clients.
---

Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes into the mission.
---

"Heh, quite a change from what I used to do. Yay, I'm hunting animals now, what the hell?" Uncle thought to himself as he reloaded his shotgun while walking down a path to one of the many gates in the forest.

"I mean, damn. Am I gonna have to put up a friggin' trophy up on the front of my ship now?"
He had no idea he was taking the animals of Ragol too lightly, no idea of what was up ahead.

He stopped at the gate, took one last look at the picture that was given to him, put it in a bag, and walked on through the gate.

"Oh shit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"
He walked through the gate only to be greeted by Bartles and Barbles.
The stood there for a few seconds not knowing whether to attack or not.

"Enie..meanie..miny..moe."
He said to himself with his shotgun pointed at the group and blasted one of the Barbles to hell. The rest of the pack roared and charged at him.

"Enie..meanie..oh screw it!"
He blasted away another one of them. By this time they were too close and he drew the photon saber he bought from the shops. He swung at one of the Bartles' arms that was coming down at him, cut its arm clean off. He sliced horizontally at the creature slicing it open and spilling it's insides out on the folliage and grass as it let out a horrifying roar.

"2 more left" he said as he rolled between the legs of the other Barble, sprang back up on his feet, and impaled it in the back. He ran to the other side of the clearing and pulled out a pistol and brought the remaining Bartle down with 5 shots.

"Stoned turtles.." he said to himself as he walked through the next gate. The area's ground covered in blood and intestines, green grass turned red.

The next room he was "attacked" by Mothverts and Rappies.

"Are you serious?" He said to them as they pathetically tried to damage him, their weak attacks literally bouncing off of his armor.
He clubbed the Mothverts with the butt of his shotgun and kicked the Rappies in the behind to scare them off.

"That's just..sad." He said to himself kneeling on the ground examining a dead Mothvert.

BAM! A Tollaw had come up behind him and smacked him to the ground.

"Ungh..BIG BUG!" he said as he rolled onto his back to see what had hit him.

He reached for his saber and sliced off its right arm, the Tollaw retaliated by knocking it out of his hand with its left arm. It then thrusted its left arm at him in an attempt to impale him, he grabbed its arm with one hand.

Uncle's saber and shotgun were just out of reach, he looked to his left and managed to grab a large branch, roughly 5 feet long. He swung it at the Tollaw's head, confusing it for enough time for Uncle to get back on his feet.

It lunged at him again, Uncle quickly reached for his shotgun and blew the Tollaw's legs out from under it. It still persisted and crawled toward him with it's only remaining arm.

"Suck it por favor." Uncle said as he lowered his shotgun to its head and pulled the trigger.

---
10 minutes later
---

"Yay, rain." He said to himself in a sarcastic tone.
Looking up ahead he saw a different teleporter than the one he had seen before.

He entered it and...
Wait, you'll have to wait for the next chapter. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-17 16:04 ]</font>

DOG21313
Jan 22, 2004, 11:02 PM
Very nice, I didnt know that FKLers could write... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 12:16 AM
gettin kinda funnie now. enie meanie minei BLAM! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif you had a wacko error in there, forgot the second :

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-22 21:16 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Jan 26, 2004, 06:12 PM
Chapter 6 - Storm of rage.
---

Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes into the mission.
---

"So, this must be the Central Dome I heard about. It's bigger than I thought. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"
He stared up at the Central Dome, above it were dark gray and purple clouds, lightning striking a lightning rod sticking out of the dome.

He stood in the shadows and rain, appearing unarmed.

"Aw, how sweet. The locals have come to greet me!"

A pack of Bartles, Barbles, and Tollaws was roughly 50 feet away and moving in. He pointed his right arm at them, a device on his forearm began to glow blueish white.

"Let's have tea."

Electric bolts began firing from his wrist gun at the ground infront of them, he was taking advantage of the rain; the water on them to conduct the electricity better.

Within seconds the Barbles and Bartles were dead or unconscious, but the Tollaws survived. Apparently their exoskeleton gave them resistance against electricity. He drew his saber again and waited again until they were in striking distance.

He sliced the arms off of the first one, grabbed it by the throat with his left hand and threw it to the ground. He threw a confuse trap at the feet of the others and picked up the two Tollaw arms while the pack was confused.

"Let me give you guys a hand. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"

He threw the arms like throwing knives into the melee of Tollaws, impaling two of them.

Three were left, he threw a damage trap at them. This immobilized two of them, the remaining one just stood there staring at Uncle.

"What, you want a hug?"

It still stood there with a confused look and eventually roared and lunged at him. Then BAM! The Tollaw had wandered near one of Uncle's freeze traps.

"Chill out. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"

He drew his dual pistols and shot the frozen Tollaw a couple times, it shattered into thousands of blue and green frozen pieces.

He then paced toward the next gate. He was just about to go through as he heard heavy footsteps behind him.

"Suck it." He said to the enraged Hildelt behind him as it swung at Uncle, fortunately he dodged it and its fist ended up smashing into the gate instead.

He began unloading pistol rounds into the Hildelt as it hastily moved toward him, each footstep harder and louder as it got closer.

*click click* Uncle realised he had run out of ammuntion.

"NO!" He screamed as the Hildelt backhanded him knocking him atleast 15 feet and into a wall.

"Suck it....ungh"
The Hildelt, blood oozing from the bullet holes, closed in for the final blow. Uncle drew his saber and managed to dodge the Hildelt's left hand as it slammed into the wall he was leaning on.

He sliced its left hand off at the wrist, it let out a massive scream of pain and swung again with its right arm as Uncle rolled under the Hildelt between its legs.

He sliced at the back of its knee, cutting a major tendon, causing it to come crashing down on its knees and stomach with a loud, solid thud.

Uncle walked around to the front of it and and put his shotgun's barrel right on its head between the eyes.

"Nighty-night."

---

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-17 16:14 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Jan 28, 2004, 05:22 PM
Chapter 6.5 - Helping Hand.
---

Time: 3 hours, 13 minutes into the mission
---

"All of the animals were hostile? Were there any survivors?"
The principal anxiously asked.

"That is correct. Apparently the animals are all on their period, they didn't take kindly to me. And as for the survivors, I saw none, no bodies either. Now can I have my monies and go start my life over?"

"Sorry, your mission isn't done yet, heh. You still have yet to go into the mines tomorrow."
The principal said as he looked to his left and pointed at a tall, green Hucast.

"This is BETA," BETA saluted to Uncle and he did a half-assed salute back. "he will be accompanying you into the mines tomorrow. His help will be needed quite obviously seeing as how the native life on Ragol was so hostile, the machines in the mines will be much worse."
"Be here at 6:30 A.M. for mission briefing."

"Joy."
Bob replied.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-17 16:17 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 28, 2004, 05:34 PM
Funny! This fic, I like- a lot!

Uncle_bob
Jan 28, 2004, 05:55 PM
On 2004-01-28 14:34, Robo47 wrote:
Funny! This fic, I like- a lot!

That's what Uncie was trying to go for, serious and funny at the same time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Well, it turns out to be more funny though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Uncle_bob
Jan 30, 2004, 06:25 PM
Chapter 7 - Play nice.
---

Time: Approximately 5 hours into the misson.
---

Again, Uncle was walking about in the shops again, fascinated with the weapons. He wasn't quite as interested in the guns as he was with the melee weapons. The thrill of loading a couple rounds of buckshot into something just seemed so much better than using a laser rifle or handgun.

However, the melee weapons were different. Metal blades rust, decay, stain, bend, break, and so many other flaws. But photon swords would never let their owner down by decaying or dulling.

"A lot has changed in 700 years"
He said to the shopkeeper.

"Ohh, so you're that 'bot I've been hearing about? Rumor spreads quickly around here."
The shopkeeper replied in an English accent.

"Heh, yea. Isn't life a bitch?"
Uncle replied.

"Yea. It really screwed us all up the arse lately, hahah. Hey, I've noticed those guns you got there.. not many have those kinds of weapons anymore. You'd best keep an eye on them."

"Eh? I suppose, I've been floating around in space all that time, hahah."
Uncle replied.

"I've something that might interest you."
The shopkeeper said as he put an old wooden box on the counter and opened it.
"These are a pair of 'uzis' passed down from my father by his father by his father by his fath..er, you get the picture I'm sure. I haven't much use for them, I've always been too scared to actually become a hunter, hahah. But I'm sure one such as yourself could use them, so they're yours, free of charge."

Uncle walked over to the counter and picked up the guns. They were a shiny black, they had been used but their owner had kept them in excellent condition.
"Wow..I never managed to get a pair of guns like these. Thank you very much!"

"You're welcome. Anyhow, I have to get going now, time to close the shop for the night."
The shopkeeper said as he locked up the weapons and whatnot.

"Alright, see you later if I make it back, hahah."
Uncle replied.

He walked out the shop and immediately hear gunfire nearby. He looked to his right where the Ragol teleporter was, he could see 5 guards being attacked by a Fomarl with long red hair, red and black dress, weilding a sword with much agility and accuracy.

"Crazy woman."
Uncle said as he pulled out his rifle and pressed a button causing the scope to pop up.

"Damn idiot guard, move out of the way..."
He thought to himself while he waited for a clean shot at the Fomarl.

After all the guards were dead or incapacitated he finally had a clean shot at the Fomarl. He took aim again at her head.
"All your base are belong to me, ma'am"
He took the shot and still looking through the scope all he saw was the sword fly infront of her head and saw a spark.

"What the hell?"
He shot again and she deflected the rifle round again. The next thing he knows the Fomarl raised up her hand in his direction and blasted him with Gizonde.

"Lightning is bad, ungh.."
He thought to himself as the Fomarl walked in to deliver the final blow. She raised her sword into the position ready to impale him and thrusted the sword at his chest.

"No por favor!"
Uncle rolled to his side just barely missing being impaled and drew his saber.

"What's wrong? Is it that time of the month?"
He said in a taunting manner to her as she turned around to face him and looked even more pissed off.

She attempted to shock him with Gizonde again but Uncle raised his shield in time to block it. He still took a bit of damage but it absorbed most of it.

"Play nice, little girl!"
He said to her as she rushed at him slicing in a vertical motion at his chest, sparks flying about.
She sliced again in a horizontal motion, Uncle raising his saber to block it. He then pushed foward with all his strength knocking her back a few feet.

With an angered expression on her face, the Fomarl put her sword back in its sheath and said "You're not my enemy." and ran to the teleporter to Ragol.

"So, does this mean we're friends? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"
Uncle yelled to her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-17 16:25 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Mar 2, 2004, 05:21 PM
Uncle feels he should give a bit more info about the characters.

Character Bios:

This will be updated as more characters are introduced.

Uncle Bob: Umkeru!
Race: Android, racast.
"Sex": Male.
Height: 7 feet, roughly.
Weight: 615 pounds with equipment.
Weapon of choice: SPAS12.

Uncle Bob was a mercenary that was previously fighting in a war before he and his ship were sent hurling in space for hundreds of years before landing on Ragol.

A picture of Uncle can be found here..
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=76243&forum=14&24

"Chaos": ---
Race: Human, Fomarl.
Sex: Female.
Height: 5 feet, 9 inches.
Weight: 130 pounds.
Weapon of choice: Agito.

Mysterious Fomarl. Red hair, glasses, 2nd black costume.

BETA: Government Hucast.
Race: Android, Hucast.
"Sex": Male.
Height: 6 feet, 9 inches.
Weight: 350 pounds.
Weapon of choice: A pair of high ranking officer's mechguns.

Not much is known about him, yet. But he is forced to join Uncle on his mission through the mines, Uncle doesn't trust him much.

Anne: Young Ranger.
Race: Human, Ramarl.
Sex: Female
Height: 5 feet, 5 inches.
Weight: 115 pounds.
Weapon of choice: Sniper rifle given to her by an important person.

Mysterious as well, she was hired by Uncle to join him on his mission on Ragol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-09-10 17:35 ]</font>

DOG21313
Mar 2, 2004, 09:48 PM
nice, youve started again! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Uncle_bob
Mar 3, 2004, 07:50 PM
On 2004-03-02 18:48, DOG21313 wrote:
nice, youve started again! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Yse! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Shoot Uncle if he stops for more than a week, ok?

Anyway, here's something for the FKL'ers! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Chapter 8 - FKL.
---

Time: 8 hours
---

Uncle finds himself walking around in a busy, futuristic urban area. It was dark, shadowy, but the neon lights created a great contrast.

He walked by a building that particularly caught his eye, it appeared to be a bar/lounge. He looked up at the sign and attempted to read it.

"F..fresh kii..kills...landf..landfil. Fresh Kills Landfill. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Maybe I can find some help here."

He walked in, it had a semi-lit interrior. Quite bluntly, it was ghetto yet futuristic looking. Many voices could be heard, occasionally you'd hear something about a "DTPA", goat sucking, or hearing someone say "HAY GUYS".

He made his way to a table where he saw a young woman with long red hair sitting by herself, she was dressed as a hunter type as well.

"HULLO!" He said as he put his hand forward offering to shake hands. "I'm Uncle Bob! How are you?"

"Um..I..is fine?" She shook his hand. "What do you want?"

"I'm looking for someone to help me. You may or may not have heard about me by now..but that's not the point. I'm going down to Ragol tomorrow, I already have a partner that was assigned to me, but he seems a bit shady and whatnot! Are you interested? You could be paid quite a bit of mo.."

She cut him off..

"YES! YES YES! Of course! But only under one condition."

"And that is?"

"That you help me find my mother. I haven't seen her in years, but something tells me she's gone down there, she's somewhere on Ragol!"

"Yes'm, it's a deal. Meet me in the Hunter's district tomorrow, bright and early!"

They shook hands again and Uncle left.

Uncle_bob
Mar 6, 2004, 08:04 PM
Chapter 9 - Dawn.
---

Time: 16 hours, roughly 3:00 A.m.
---

The city was much more quiet now, many of the neon lights were turned off, only few people around. Shops closed, banks closed...very dim looking.

"You're on time, Mr...Uncle?"
Beta said as he saluted to Uncle.

"Just call me Bob...or Uncle...or Uncle Bob...or Uncle B...or B..."

"Ok, Bob. Who's this with you?"
Beta pointed to the Ramarl behind him.

"She's cool, I met her last night. I figured we could use an extra hand..."
Uncle hastily replied.

"Are you under estimating me, Bob?"
Beta said in an offended tone.

"No no, of course not! But I doubt anyone is quite trained to deal with what's down there, the things known and unkown."

"..."

"Anyway, what's your name?"
Uncle inquired to the Ramarl.

"..Ann"
She replied.

"Ah! Short and sweet, that's the way I like it!"
Uncle exclamated.
"Anyhow, we'd better be going."

---

Ragol, Central Dome.

The sun was almost gone, it still raining. A very ominous sight it was.

"Perhaps we can get in through that door there."
Bob said to the two.

"No, it's locked, damn well too. Even welded shut."
Beta said as he fumbled around with the control pannel next to the door.

"Let me try my key, por favor."

Uncle crammed a bomb into a crevace the two doors made.

"You guys might want to back up just a tad bit.."
Uncle said as he did a "move back" motion with one hand, and set the bomb with the other. BETA and Ann did as they were recommended, Uncle ran back to where they were.

"Ann, see the red button on my arm? Push it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"
Uncle said to Ann as he pointed to the obivously red button on his wrist computer.

"Bleh, ok."
Ann replied and pressed the button, resulting in a massive explosion with a proportionate noise as well.

Uncle went ahead to make sure it was safe to enter, despite the large smoke cloud, stray wires, and flames, he gave them the ok to follow.

"Clever."
Beta complemented.

As they entered and the smoke thinned, they were greeted by the dome's inhabitant, a large pissed off dragon. But before they could turn back, some rubble and a few metal beams collapsed in the doorway, blocking their escape.

"You two get to the mines, I've got this guy."
Uncle said to them as he pointed to the elevator roughly 15 feet away.They hugged close to the wall and made their way to the elevator to the mines.

"Bring it on, Barney! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"

The dragon let out a ferocious roar, flames and smoke billowing out of it's mouth and nose into the air. It then proceded tocharged at Uncle.

Uncle lunged to the right side of the dragon, let off two blasts from his shotgun into its side, blood sprayed and oozed from its wounds.

The dragon roared even more violently this time and smacked Uncle approximately 20 feet away with its tail. It turned around and charged at Uncle again in an attempt to bite Uncle with its massive jaws. Uncle rolled to the left, the dragon tried to bite again; he rolled back to his right side and the dragon tried to bite him yet again.

Uncle hopped to his feet, took a couple more blasts at the dragon's head.

It roared again, braced itself, and flew up into the air. Uncle drew his saber, looked up at the dragon for a few seconds to get a good view and threw his saber up at it; striking it in the neck.

It roared one last time, and spiraled toward the ground creating a massive dust cloud and shaking the ground and even causing debris to fall from the ceiling.

"Owned."

Uncle walked to the dead dragon's head and opened its mouth.

"What pretty teeth you have!"
He ripped out the largest tooth he could find, keeping it as a trophy of sorts and took the elevator to the mines.

"HAY GUYS!"
He said in a humorous voice to Beta and Ann as he proudly displayed the dragon's bloody tooth with his thumb and index finger.

"Oh Bob! That'll look great over the fireplace!"
Ann said to Uncle in a sarcastic voice.

"..Stop it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Not like I could have just stuffed his head right then and there!"
Uncle retaliated.

"Enough with the joking you two, let's get going."
Beta said in an uptight manner.

The trio headed toward a door, Uncle a couple feet behind them.

SLAM! The door was booby trapped, closed and locked separating Uncle from the other two.

"Damn. No control pannel here."
He thought to himself as he pounded on the door with his fist once or twice.

He went through the opposite door, the door slammed and locked as well.

An automated voice said in monotone:
"Intruder alert. Automated defenses: Sinow, Baranz, Canabin, Gilchich, Dubchich activated."

"That can't be good!"
He thought to himself.

He looked across the large room and saw Chaos, the Fomarl he fought the day before.

"Great job, buddykins!"
Chaos screamed from the other side.

Uncle just shrugged and reloaded his shotgun.

---

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-18 15:18 ]</font>

Robo47
Mar 6, 2004, 09:45 PM
Cool.

Noobliterator
Mar 7, 2004, 03:55 PM
f***in awesome man

Uncle_bob
Apr 4, 2004, 02:56 PM
Chapter 10 - Gridlock
---

Time: 16 hours, 45 minutes
---

"You don't know when to stop do you?"
Chaos said to Bob, she hurried through the door closest to her before it shut.

"Wait! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif"
Uncle ran to get through the door but it closed too soon.

"BZT! Suck it crazy woman! I'm never talking to you again! Yea, that's right!"

The sirens were still flashing and making noise, all the doors were locked down. Uncle kicked the door as hard as he could and turned around to see if anyone or anything else was in the room.

"Nada. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif"
Uncle said to himself, reloading his shotgun.

"Back in my day...we didn't have to deal with crazy magic ladies..with swords...and and...YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU CAN JUST SUCK IT, RAGOL! AURGH."

A lone Sinow Blue fell from the ceiling down to the center of the blue photon floor with a loud metallic clank and thud.

"Oh, hello! Can you help me, I'm a bad situation here."
Uncle said to the Sinow Blue.

It just stood there for a few seconds, staring at him blankly.

"Hey, blueman!?"
Uncle talked to the Sinow Blue again.

The Sinow Blue spoke in a generic machine voice.
"Destroy intruder. Preserve integrity of Mines project. Protect master."
The two photon blades extended from its arms and it prepared to leap at Uncle.

"I take it you don't take kindly to visitors on this planet, huh?"
Uncle said to himself and took two shots at the Sinow Blue with his shotgun.

The Sinow was knocked back a bit, but braced itself again and leaped a good 15 or 20 feet and scored a direct hit on Uncle, knocking him off the ledge of the photon platform they were both on. Luckily he had managed to grab ahold of the edge of the platform, so close to plumeting into an abysmal darkness below them.

The sinow walked over to the edge and stared down at Uncle.

"No prisoners." The Sinow Blue repeated, and slightly nudged Uncle's shotgun to the edge with its foot.

"No no! Not my baby!"
Uncle pleaded as if the gun were his only love.

The Sinow nudged it more, the shotgun balanced on the edge for a few seconds and slipped off.

"NO!"
Uncle watched as his pride and joy plunged into dark nothingness.

ZAP!
Gizonde struck the Sinow Blue from behind, shorting out.

"...ouu http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"
Uncle said as he looked up to see Chaos staring back down at him. She looked down the edge and pointed her left arm down it, a thin wire shot out of a device on her arm and down into the blackness. About 30 seconds later the cable stopped and tugged on her arm a bit. The cable then reversed and shot back up into the device, the end of cable wrapped around Uncle's shotgun.

Uncle climbed back up onto the platform, Chaos holding the shotgun in her hands, the barrel pointing at Uncle. She flipped the gun around, holding it by the barrel and gave it back to Uncle.

"..an antique, it'd be a shame to see it be destroyed."
She said to Uncle and smirked.

"Uhh..yea..it would be.

---

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-20 20:33 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Apr 4, 2004, 04:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Cliffhangers... Ugh, bad puns... I like it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Uncle_bob
Apr 10, 2004, 05:49 PM
Chapter 11 - Bonding
---

Time: 17 hours
---

"Ugh, I just came through this door!"
Chaos said in an annoyed tone as she walked to said door.

"Robert, this will take a few minutes for me to unlock this door."
She said to Uncle.

"What the hell? Robert? The name is UncleBob. Uncle if you please."
Uncle said in an offended tone.

"Robert is short for Bob, isn't it??"
Chaos questioned and smirked as she continued fiddling with the door's control pannel.

"Well, yea, but..wait. How did you get Robert if I didn't even tell you my name? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif"

Chaos said nothing and just smirked again.

"Ok, you're just weird. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif"
Uncle said.

A couple minutes later, Chaos was successful in unlocking the door, Uncle appeared to be daydreaming.

"Ok, I'm done, Robert."

"...UNCLE! Not Robert!"
Uncle said again in an offended tone.

Unbeknown to Uncle, a Canabin had snuck up behind Uncle. By the time he turned around to look, he had already been shocked with gizonde.

"C'mon Robert!"
Chaos said as she turned around to see where Uncle was; she saw Uncle twitching on the ground, electricity flowing over his body. The electricity faded and the Canabin descended closer to the ground and readied its shock device again.

The canabin and Chaos simultaneously struck eachother with Gizonde, both fell to the floor.

Chaos took a few seconds to get back up onto her feet again, a hole was burned into her dress on the stomach region the skin underneath singed; black.

The canabin hovered back up, a bit singed and burned as well. It did its classicly annoying zig-zag pattern to get within attack range.

"Cute!" Chaos screamed as she drew her sword and jumped back to dodge the canabin's electrical attack. The canabin tried again but was greeted with a sword to the front of its face, she cut it clean in half. The pieces lay on the floor, the inside a bit melted and sparking, dark colored fluids oozing as well.

She walked over to where Uncle had fell.
"Are you ok?"
She said.

"What happened? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif"
Uncle replied in a confused.

"To make it short...you got owned."
Chaos said and laughed.

"Ugh! NO!"
Uncle denied it.

"Can you get up?"
Chaos asked.

"Er, yea. Uncle is fine, he can get up."
Uncle said.

"Um...ok."
Chaos backed up a bit as Uncle got back up onto his feet.

"Hm, did Uncle tell you he HATES this planet with a passion? What were you people thinking when you all came here?"
Uncle said as he examined the burn mark on his armor.

"It's not like we could have stayed where we were! You have no idea what things were like back on Coral!"
Chaos retaliated.
"Yes, it is bad here now, but it's better than staying there!"

"Whoa! Calm down there, ma'am! Uncle didn't mean to offend you there, he's just making a point..."
Uncle said in an apologetic manner.

"Ugh. Why are you speaking in third person now?! It's annoying!"
Chaos said, she was still a bit angry, red faced.

"Huh?"
Uncle replied, he didn't know he was speaking in third person. Apparently, the shock he received messed him up a bit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

"...Never mind."
Chaos said and she rolled her eyes and turned around.
"We better get going, surely you have friends here?"

"You know an awful lot about Uncle. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Anyway, yes, he has 'friends' here."
Uncle replied.

---

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-20 20:42 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
May 2, 2004, 03:48 PM
Chapter 12 - Coffee Break
---

Time: 17 hours, 10 minutes
---

Chaos placed her hand over the burn mark for a few seconds a light green glow shined where her hand was and moved it away; the mark healed, but the clothing was still burned.

"Well Bobby, take a break and come back tomorrow."
Chaos said and pointed at something behind Uncle.

"Huh?"
Uncle turned around to see what she had pointed at but nothing was there.
"Mkay."
He turned back around to see that she was gone.
"Gah."

Uncle wandered over to some crates that were shoved into a corner with no organization. He noticed a handheld device on one of the crates, set his shotgun on an adjacent crate
"Ou, a PDA. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif"
Uncle flipped open the cover, began fumbling around with it and found an entry:

Date: January 3rd
Journal Subject: Same ol' same ol'.

*Sigh* Life in the mines has been boring, boring, boring until recently. They're still working on trying to break the seal on the entrance to those ruins they found...maybe there's people inside? If so, let's hope they're friendly.

Pioneer 2 will be here soon, I can't wait! It's been so long since I've seen my boyfriend, I miss him. But I'll have to wait!

Bye for now, journal!
-- Polma Merdian

Uncle placed the PDA back as it was before, saluted, and walked off.

He could hear gun fire echoing off the walls of the room, he creeped down the hall where the sounds were coming from. He stopped, kneeled down, placing his shotgun, rifle, and handguns on the ground.

He then picked up the rifle, ejected the clip and replaced it with a full one, cocked it, and put the rifle in it's holster on his back.

"Not taking any chances with these bastards."
He said to himself

He then did a similar process with the handguns and the shotgun, putting the handguns in their holsters that were strapped around each of his legs and took the shotgun in hand and continued down the hall.

---

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-08-21 14:07 ]</font>

DOG21313
May 3, 2004, 04:03 PM
Robert? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Nice to see that you have kept it going and i dont have to shoot you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Uncle_bob
Aug 21, 2004, 04:48 PM
Before you start reading this, you may want to re-read the previous chapters (Namely chapter 1), as Uncle added a bit more to them and changed them a bit.

Chapter 13 - Mo' coffee
---

Time: 17 hours, 15 minutes
---

Uncle entered the room where he heard the gunfire to see BETA and Ann fighting various robots without much trouble.

"Glad you could join us, Uncle!"
BETA joked while unleashing a barrage of photon bullets into a pack of Gilchichs.

"Well, Uncle was in the neigborhood and whatnot."
Uncle replied to BETA.

A few seconds later, Ann and BETA had finished off the remaining robots. Uncle approached them.

"Find any survivors?"
Uncle said to the two of them.

"Nope, nothing. If they're here, they're hiding way down in the mines. There's nothing on this floor."
BETA replied and pointed to a very large door, rougly 10 feet by 20 feet. "That's the only way to the lower levels of the mines, and it's locked down pretty damn well too, the controls are fried."

"I vote that we return tomorrow with some Dem-bots to take that door down, it's atleast 3 feet thick. And we don't have anything here that we can use to take it down."
Ann said with a sigh, rifle over her shoulder.

"Dem-bots...demolition?"
Uncle asked.

"Yup." BETA and Ann said simultaneously.

"Uncle agrees then." Uncle said, also remembering what Chaos said to him about how he should come back tomorrow.

"Very well then. You two are right, we shall meet up again tomorrow. Same place, same time."
BETA said to them as he set a telepipe, each of them went in it one after the other.

---
Minutes later
---

Chaos walked down a hall, unarmed. On each sides of the hall, there were doors to living quarters for the workers that were no longer in the mines.

She checked the doors until she found one that was unlocked and entered it. It was a surprisingly nice looking place considering where it was. Shiny white ceiling and walls, a black floor. It also had the basic necessities: Television, couches, chairs and whatnot.

She smiled and closed and locked the door behind her.
"This shall do for now."
She said while unbuckling the strap that held her sword and sheath to her waist and laid it down on a nearby table.

She checked the entire place to see if there were any people in it or not. She checked various rooms and made her way to the kitchen and heard a noise in a cabinet on the floor.

She walked to the cabinet while trying to make as little noise as possible, readied herself for whatever would be in it and opened the cabinet.

"SCREEEEEEEE!" was the noise made by the baby rappy hiding in the cabinet, obviously it was a pet of whoever had lived in the place before.

"Haha, I'm not gonna hurt you."
Chaos said to the baby rappy as she reached out to pick it out of the cabinet. It squirmed and resisted atfirst, but finally gave in and realise there was no threat from her.

"Are you all alone here?"
She said to the rappy as she set it on a table as it just gave her a blank stare and titled its head. She just smiled and scratched it on the head, it enjoyed it and made some faint cheeping. She picked it up and it soon fell asleep in her arms; she placed it on a near by bed and wandered off to a bathroom to wash off the sweat and blood.

---

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-09-10 14:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-09-15 10:35 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Nov 14, 2004, 10:26 PM
Chapter 14 - Break In
---

Time: 17 hours, 23 minutes
---

Chaos stepped into the bathroom, went to the sink and mirror and leaned forward to look at her own face in the mirror.

"Chaos chaos...just a code name; an experiment. But why? I don't even know what they did this to me for; 'bio-weapon', genetic alterations, or just a sick project? Doesn't matter..I've been their play-thing for too long, I'm not going to be theirs anymore."

She said to herself in a quiet voice, looking in the mirror.

"Katherine. That's who I was, that's who I'm going to be now. I'm going to live my own life, I BELONG ONLY TO MYSELF!" She screamed and punched the mirror, shattering it.

"My god, it doesn't even hurt anymore."
She said as she looked at the backside of her hand, glass imbedded in it; blood cascading down her hand and wrist. Rather than tend to it properly, she just flung her hand to the side a few times as glass and blood collided with the walls and floor.

She went to the shower and turned the water on and sat down next to a wall, crying. "I need to control myself, this is pathetic of me." She though to herself as she wiped away the tears from her eyes.

She removed her clothing and stepped into the shower.

---
13 hours later
---

Chaos began preparing to venture out into the mines again, tidying up the living area even though it wasn't like anyone would be returning. The rappy she had found was still sleeping, she prepared fresh food and water for it, she planned on returning for the rappy later. She checked around the house for any spare weapons that may be around, she eventually found a blue photon handgun under a bed.

She sighed, sat down on a chair, and pulled out a long syringe filled with a glowing blue fluid. She removed the cap and stabbed herself through her dress into her thigh as she let out a scream. The blue fluid quickly drained out of the syringe and into her body and she soon became more mentally awake and aware. She placed the cap back onto the needle and placed it back into her item pack.

---
2 hours later.
---

Uncle, BETA, and Ann were at the blast door that had hindered their progress previously. This time their team was a bit larger, BETA had brought along the Dem-bots that the team required to get past the blast door.

Essentially, the Dem-bots were generic, bulky, mindless racasts meant for support and destroying any barricades or large doors that needed to be disposed of. (They're design was identical to the Type: O and Type: W Racasts you may have encountered through various quests in the game.)

They were lined up, shoulder to shoulder, facing the door as BETA stood infront of them.

"Uncle, Anne. These are the dem-bots we requested, models DMT-146, DMT- 147, DMT-148, and DMT-156 respectively. They are the finest models available, they will do their job, I can assure you."

"Yea, we'll see." Uncle said sarcasticly.

"146, 147, show them your abilities."
BETA said to the respective models and pointed to the door.
"You two might want to step back, too."

BETA and Ann stepped back and took cover behind some crates and looked on, Uncle just stood there watching.

146 and 147 stood about 15 to 20 feet away from the door and readied their large photon cannons. They're held like shot type weapons, but they shoot a single, massive photon blob much like the photon launchers do except that it's larger and much more powerful.

"Fire at will!"
BETA told them.

"Yes sir. Proceeding with demolition."
The two racasts said in unition. A few seconds later, they braced themselves as their cannons began to hum and glow a bright green-blue for a bit. Finally they shot two massive photon blobs at the door at a high velocity and they almost instantly collided with the doors with a ground shaking explosion which literally knocked Uncle off his feet.

As the smoke cleared and the racasts assumed their neutral position again, the damage done could be seen. The metal around the gaping hole created was bent inward, glowing a bright red and orange; some parts were even dripping liquid hot metal.

"Well, er, they're OK but they're nothing great."
Uncle said in a pathetic attempt to make himself from looking like a fool and not heeding BETA's warning.

"148, scout ahead."
BETA said to the appropriate racast whom was much less bulkier than the others but still bulky nonetheless. Unlike 146 and 147, he was armed with a large green photon rifle which suited his job. 148 did as he was ordered and scouted ahead. About 15 seconds later he confirmed with BETA by saying, "All clear, sir. No enemies nor allies in sight, sir."

The entire group then proceded through the hole, finding a large elevator about 15 feet ahead of them.

"I don't like the looks of this elevator." Ann said nevously, fidgiting with the necklace she was wearing.

Beta said nothing as he pressed a button that opened the gate to the elevator. Ok, Ann, Uncle, 156, 147, and I will go down first due to the weight limit. 146 and 148, you stay here then follow us once the elevator ascends again.

"Yes sir." they said as they turned around to face the hole in the door to make sure nothing would sneak up on them as the rest of the group went down the elevator.

The elevator finally arrived and they turned around to enter it, but before they could 146 was struck in the back by a blue photon bullet.

They turned around again to see who the assaulter was, it was Chaos.

"Woo, this thing is accurate, don't you think?"
Chaos said with a smile on her face, hand on hip, and twirling the gun in her other hand in the classic "cowboy revolver" fasion.

146 and 148 said in unision, "Engaging enemy." 148 took aim and shot Chaos in the left shoulder with amazing accuracy. The force of the shot knocked her back a bit as she grunted, dropped her gun, and placed her right hand over the wound, blood oozed from the wound and soaked the immediate area of her clothing.

"Surrender." 148 said to Chaos.

She said nothing and stretched her right arm forward in the direction of the racasts, blood still dripping from her hand. She began to glow orange as a sphere of heat distorted the air around one of the racasts, soon resulting in a high pitched noise and then an explosion which knocked both racasts to the ground.

Chaos laughed as she picked up her handgun and took cover behind a nearby collection of metal crates and healed her wound with Resta.

The walls and floor of the area where the racasts had been hit by rafoie had burn marks all about it; smoke was lingering. 148 got back on his feet and unleashed a hail of bullets from his rifle at the crates Chaos was taking cover behind, while 146 still lay on the ground, incapacitated.

"Surrender or die."
148 said bluntly across the room as he took cover behind some crates as wel land loaded a new photon clip into his rifle.

"Haha, surrender and be a guinnea pig? Only one of us will leave this room alive!"
Chaos replied.
"5 shots left..." she muttered to herself and adjusted her glasses.

She peered around the side of the box, she could only see part of 148's rifle pointing up from behind the crates he was hiding behind. She went back to leaning back on the box only to see a Canabin hovering about 4 feet infront of her.
"GBLAH!"
She kicked it against the wall, pulled out her sword and pinned the Canabin to the floor with it. After a few seconds of sparking and attempting to free itself, it "died"; she took her sword back.. She was breathing hard, sweat running down the sides of her face.

She peered around again to see that a pack of Gilchichs was hovering toward 148 and she laughed to herself. 148 began to firing at them with his rifle, picking off their heads one at a time with amazing accuracy.

His rifle was soon drained of energy however, with two Gilchichs still closing in. He re-adjusted his grip on the rifle in such a manner that he could use it as a melee weapon.

The first Gilchich was within attack range and thrusted its powerful arm at 148 which he blocked with the barrel of his rifle and then clubbed it in the head with the butt of the rifle, knocking its head off.

He dropped his rifle and grabbed the Gilchich by one arm before it fell, spun around to build up force with its body, and let go of it so that it flew at the other Gilchich with stunning speed, crashing into it and disposing of it in the process.

Chaos rolled out from behind the crates and rose to her feet, sword in hand. 148 turned to face Chaos and extended his right arm, a partisan materialised in his hand. Chaos stretched and prepared herself for a fight.

---

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-11-14 19:33 ]</font>