PDA

View Full Version : re:how do you save screen shots

cenote
Nov 28, 2003, 09:09 PM
i've been looking for this answer for some time in the options it has screenshots when i do this it creates one on memcard in slot B but doesn't tell me how to make them. is this nothing and you can't make your own and if not how do u do it?

Gnarled_rose
Nov 28, 2003, 11:15 PM
Not that I know how, I'd just like to suggest that this thread get moved to the "Tech Support" forum instead of defiling our beloved Fan Works.

ladyjaderiver
Nov 28, 2003, 11:22 PM
No idea either. What I do is get my characters doing what I want them to be doing and take a photo with my digital camera (which is really annoying, because it picks up all the little sections of the tv screen, which I then have to edit off).

Sunblast
Nov 28, 2003, 11:45 PM
Yeah, definately the wrong forum. But since you asked, all I know is that you have to be online if you want to get it onto your computer. You can use a program in the Downloads Section of this site. Personally, I do the same as Ladyjaderiver. Except I have no clue how to edit out the garbage.

ladyjaderiver
Nov 29, 2003, 12:22 AM
If you want any tips on clearing off stuff you don't want in screenshots and such, just PM me and I'll try to help. (You can do it with pretty much any image software - I did it with MS Paint for the longest time.)