PDA

View Full Version : Spy's Fanfic (Real short, unlike the author)

Spy
Apr 6, 2001, 07:51 PM
Spy stood in the office of the almighty Principal listening to his spiel. Pioneer 1 needed to be destroyed and he, for one, was not crying about it. Then again, nobody knew the terrors that Spy knew, so he was alone. ?Your government blundered again fat man. I don?t need to hear how P1 was destroyed, or the current speculation. You and I both know what blew it up, so quit wasting my time.?
The Principal was appalled. ?Hah, you?re not used to hearing how it is from anyone. You?ve never dealt with anyone quite as important as myself.? Spy grinned inwardly. It felt great telling the ?authority? off without any fear of repercussions.
?You listen here you smug ass. I am God here. Your insubordination is intolerable.?
Spy cut him off. ?Yes, for one with your personal insecurity it would be.?
The Principal winced. It would be a mistake if it were somebody less knowledgeable as Spy who didn?t already know he could be beaten.
?Here?s a list of names.? The Principal sighed. ?You know what to do. Get out of my office.?
?Thanks boss. Have a nice evening.? Spy turned to walk out the teleport, eyed one of the guards posted to the side, grabbed him cop style, and went back into the office. ?By the way, here?s your information leak.?
?Preposterous...? muttered The Principal. ?We have no leak.?
Spy responded by slamming the quivering security guard into the nearest wall face first. ?Check his quarters. You?ll find all the evidence you need to prove my point.? The unconscious spy fell to the floor, blood gushing out of his nose.
Spy turned to leave for real this time. ?Turning in your own informants?? The Principal shot out. ?Not to bright.?
Spy shot back. ?No, turning in the competition.?
As Spy disappeared into the teleport The Principal let out a sigh of relief. Dealing with a devil was stressful, dealing with Spy was worse by tenfold. Just what did the man called Spy know, how did he know it, and what would he do with it? Hitting a button he murmured into the com system, ?get me a security detail and janitorial in here ASAP. I want these messes cleaned up.?

?Well my friends, it has begun.? The walls of the giant safe were cold, and looked awfully plain for the precious cargo they protected. ?Soon you will be needed to save the galaxy once again.? The cold air didn?t affect Spy either way. ?Sleep well, while you can.? Spy walked out of the high security vault and into the hallway, amidst the rich and famous travelers aboard Pioneer 2. They were tending to their mountains of meseta and other riches that were utterly useless, and paid no attention to Spy. He could only contemplate on their idiocy.
Walking out of the storage wing and into the civilian area Spy decided it was time to get something to eat. He ordered up an old fashioned hamburger with the works and began to pour over the names on his list. He grinned yet again. Nobody on the list would be disappearing anytime soon much to The Principal?s distaste, unless they turned down his offer.

IceBlink
Apr 6, 2001, 08:13 PM
Nice. Very nice. ^_^

I see that you're writing your character as the ultimate spy... heh. ^_^

It will be fun to see where this goes...

Cube
Apr 7, 2001, 01:12 AM
Hmmm im tempted to make my own fanfic... maybe it will be on how cocky, and aragent a Royal King of Androids like Cube can be.... hmmmmm....thinking.........thinking.............

Zipp0
Apr 7, 2001, 02:53 AM
Nice

BWS-1
Apr 7, 2001, 07:15 AM
Like I say : it's now how long it is, but how good it is... *

* go take a look at mine... really short.... hehe

Breezblok
Apr 7, 2001, 07:47 AM
Nice work, Spy. Nice and concise too....I don't feel my eyes burning after I've read through it. Your character is maybe a bit too knowledgeable, though....
Principal: Alright smartass, what did I have for breakfast?
Spy: Kelloggs corn flakes, dashed with approximately 123ml of Dairy Crest semi-skimmed milk, followed by one slice of toast, toasted on setting 3 for 1 minute and 34.2 seconds.
Principal: Damn you! Damn you to hell!
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif Just kidding........good stuff, keep it up.

CASH
Apr 7, 2001, 10:47 AM
I wish I was witty like Spy. Oh well... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Spy
Apr 7, 2001, 04:23 PM
Whoohoo! Thanks for the + feedback

Breezblok: if you're gonna be a spy, why not be the best damn spy ever? And the principal likes coco-puffs, soaked with chocolate milk http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif