PDA

View Full Version : Best ID's

MaNiLaZFyNeSt
Nov 29, 2003, 02:08 AM
my hucast is like 100, and i want him to be very strong but im not online.. and i dont have anyway to tread.. so my question is simple what are the best ID's for me to make so i can build my hucast with the best of everything he needs ;d

KaFKa
Nov 29, 2003, 02:11 AM
check the sectionID guides, they tell you everything you will need to know about IDs, but for HUs, skyly is the best for most, while a pinkal ID is the best for non-melee FOs, it's just all a matter of what you're trying to do with your character

MaNiLaZFyNeSt
Nov 29, 2003, 02:14 AM
like what are the ID's that everyone should have at least one of if they mostly use melee char's redria and skyly are 2 i have is there anyother ones what about the oran ID and yellow booze seems to be the only one that gets that 3084 flowen which i think is weak ;d

Blue-Hawk
Nov 29, 2003, 02:17 AM
Just because an ID doesnt fit the character class, doen't mean that you can't use it. Look at others. Some have greenil forces. I recently had a viridia hunter. It makes it interesting by mixing ID's with the non-appropriate classes.

KaFKa
Nov 29, 2003, 02:19 AM
...it's always nice to have a oran or yelloboze, but i wouldn't make one just for the sectionID. think of what class you want to make, then think of what NAME you want for the character. then modify the name with caps/spaces until you get an ID that benefits both the character that you're making and the items you're looking for. but again, it's all up to you.

Eihwaz
Nov 29, 2003, 02:22 AM
Well, Skyly would be pretty good for a HUcast, becuase it finds the best swords, and all the doublesabers.

Redria or Yellowboze are well balanced.

Purplenum has some great finds, kinda RAnger ID though.

I'd go with either Skyly or Redria.

MaNiLaZFyNeSt
Nov 29, 2003, 02:40 AM
Seems like skyly finds crap for armor though ;[ i dont think they find any armor that is like consider "Very Good" or L33t

Eihwaz
Nov 29, 2003, 02:52 AM
Well, Redria finds the Red Sword, God/Battle, Demolition Comet, and many other things, including lots and lots of great armors and sheilds. My HUmar is in Redria; because of him, all my chars have at least 2-3 4 slot armors. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

polishedweasel
Nov 29, 2003, 06:40 AM
Skyly...good for HU's in general. Trade somebody for the other stuff.

LadyRedComet
Nov 29, 2003, 09:18 AM
He already said he's not online, so he can't trade for anything.

I'd personally make a Redrian to get god/battle, demo comet, and armor and make a Viridian to get god/powers easily.

Hrith
Nov 29, 2003, 09:50 AM
Blue-hawk, VIRIDIA is a way decent Hunter ID.

Richard
Nov 29, 2003, 10:33 AM
The only thing SKLY has over REDRIA is an easier RED SWORD. Other than that, REDRIA is the far superior ID, especially for an android.

GuerillaPimp
Nov 29, 2003, 01:08 PM
Here's a basic way to look at it

HUNTER ID's
SKYLY (swords)
ORAN (dagger)
BLUEFULL (pole-arms)
WHITILL (slicers)

RANGER ID'S
GREENNILL (rifles)
VIRIDIA (shotguns)
PURPLENUM (mechguns

FORCE ID's
PINKAL (wands, high level techs)
YELLOWBOZE (meseta)
REDRIA (armors and units)

*Yellowboze and Redria are great for all 3 classes, but i put them with the force class cuz
1 forces need meseta for their trifluid addiction
2 forces need the best armor/defensive units they can get with their low ranking DEF*

Hrith
Nov 29, 2003, 01:10 PM
On 2003-11-29 07:33, Richard wrote :
The only thing SKYLY has over REDRIA is an easier RED SWORD.
Absolutely not.

Wood_Golem
Nov 29, 2003, 02:23 PM
On 2003-11-29 07:33, Richard wrote:
The only thing SKLY has over REDRIA is an easier RED SWORD. Other than that, REDRIA is the far superior ID, especially for an android.

Skyly is a better id for building up a character seeing as most of the good stuff Redria has you'll either spend time hunting for or you'll have to level up to use.. i started with a HUnewearl, skyly was great for her.. easy god/hp and god/arm.. and the Dragon Slayer even though it is now my most hated weapon it was great till i got a chain sawd and the chain sawd was great till i got the Red sword lol.. one thing i will admit though it that redria has an easier demo comet Mil's are easier to find in waterfall tears even in Addicting food if you prefer..God battle is great but with a low level character i'd prefer a god/hp

DarkSoldier
Nov 30, 2003, 02:02 AM
Their is no best Id it is good for what you want to get with the Id or what will be sutable for you.

Genoa
Nov 30, 2003, 02:22 AM
Unfortunately, my ID's should be switched. My RAmarl Lvl.116 is Skyly and my HUcast Lvl.45 is Purplenum. But I just trade the items to eachother. If you want the "ultimate weapons" You should make a Hunter Redria, Ranger Purplenum, and Force Bluefull.

Redria - Lavis Cannon - Pouilly Slime - Ult Caves
Purplenum - Psycho Wand - Mil Lily - Ult Caves
Bluefull - Heaven Punisher - Hildetor - Ult Forest

Hunter gets good armors, ranger gets good mechguns, and force gets good rods. SKYLY OR REDRIA. BEST HUNTER ID'S in my opinion

DarkSoldier
Nov 30, 2003, 12:26 PM
the id does matter when you want a weapon that is easy to get or an id is somthing that you want it to be so their is no real best id an id is best when you like it or want it.

Zarana
Dec 1, 2003, 06:28 PM
I'd take Redria. Unlike Skyly's staggering amount of bad areas, Redria is pretty much playable throughout the entire game. If you're willing to only make Caves, CCA/Tower and Seabed games as your Skyly, then pick it. If you want to make games where you're going to play more than just those three areas, pick Redria and be kind to your teammates.

LordMe
Dec 1, 2003, 06:32 PM
this is what i like

rager: oran
hunter: whitll
force: greennell

all have done good!!!

Ketchup345
Dec 1, 2003, 06:33 PM
On 2003-11-29 11:23, Wood_Golem wrote:
i started with a HUnewearl, skyly was great for her.. easy god/hp and god/arm..

Redria finds easy God/HP and God/Arms also. The God/Arm is by Pan Arms in Very Hard Caves, I have gotten about 2-3 by accident like this. God/HP from Redria is easily recieved from Ultimate Vol Opt V. 2.0. I got one the first (and only) time I killed Ultimate Vol Opt 2.0.