PDA

View Full Version : Ult TTF

rpgstar
Nov 29, 2003, 03:33 AM
Hey everyone/anyone, quick question, what level would you suggest playing the Ultimate TTF to actually complete it for 2 Humars? My friend wants to play this quest with me, last time we played it we got our butts whipped. Now he is crying and complaining because that is all he wants to do because that is (to him) the only challenge there is. He refuses to play any other quests like the Heat Sword, or Ice Spinner, or even endless monsters (unless we were to do it in the ruins). He also refuses to play with someone else because he is soooooo afraid of being FSOD or NOLAN(never actually heard of that one but he did) or someone might PK him(which I keep trying to explain that there is no PKing).

Thanks.

polishedweasel
Nov 29, 2003, 03:39 AM
Um, 80? Don't you have maxed stats and uber hacked rares anyway? Most HUmars do.. ???

EDIT: And smack your friend and tell him to shut the fuck up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: polishedweasel on 2003-11-29 00:39 ]</font>

rpgstar
Nov 29, 2003, 03:45 AM
Well no actually I am (and him) 100% legit. I haven't maxed my stats nor him, all my rares I found myself(except for a trade for a red saber and a trade for Flowen's Armor, oh yeah and the Bluefull DB Sword trade, so there are 3..)so no level 80 doesn't work, it's just a butt whipping. heck, we were at level 115 and 116 and still got a butt whipping.

Oh yeah, love the edit, smack him, yup I would love to, probably next time I actually see him, and I'll give him an extra one just for you.

polishedweasel
Nov 29, 2003, 04:15 AM
Hrm, get a force then. Just find one above lv 100. You guys may have trouble with Dark Falz. But other than that, you guys should do fine.

And smack your friend again, for saying that this game isn't challenging. Well, it isn't, but there's no reason to bitch about it. ???

Dhylec
Nov 29, 2003, 03:55 PM
heh my hucsl is 157 & i still dont like doing ult ttf unless there are 2 more ppl, 1 should be a fo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
the quest gives lotsa exp, but too much aint fun
i do other 'less exciting' quests but i know i'll like 'em
ttf, i do solo vh once a day per char http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Skorpius
Nov 29, 2003, 04:31 PM
id say...125-130

my HUmar, at 96, is ok in forest, struggles in cave, and is done in mines, cant go no further (lack of good ata)
so, i would say 120 to try

Nai_Calus
Nov 29, 2003, 05:23 PM
Never? Unless you play droid and bring and drop Trimates repeatedly. Seriously. You don't have the MST to heal yourselves enough unless you take virtually no damage from the Darvants. Grants+Swipe will be ugly without killer ELT/HP. Sure, you can Resta dodge, but that doesn't always work, like if he swipes somewhere else first and then owns you with the second or third.

It's doable, sure, but... Dudes, find a FO to use as a support bitch.

96? Hmm, I got out of Mines at L103 and had Falz pwned within 5 levels. What's your excuse? XD ATA? You did, unlike me, put more than 8 levels of DEX on your Mag, right? XD Slap some God/Arms on, you've got/can make a SKYLY, right? Go find some VHard Hildeblues. :3 Mechs are your friend, BTW, and a Double Saber-type for Vol Opt. Got through teh mines with a 50% Hit Master's Gatling and a Stag Cutlery with 15% Hit. XD Oh the pain!

Anyway. O_o;

Tilldawn
Nov 29, 2003, 05:55 PM
i agree with the guy/girl who said about 120 cus my humar is 122 and he can hold his own in ruins but a few slams here and there.

RavenTW
Nov 29, 2003, 06:52 PM
I kinda have to laugh at the thought that your friend still beleives NOLing exists. Since Nol is no longer... how do I say this? She's not a pure character you can make, which means hackers can't use her templete to transform people into her and piss them off.

Skorpius
Nov 29, 2003, 10:48 PM
On 2003-11-29 14:55, Tilldawn wrote:
i agree with the guy/girl who said about 120 cus my humar is 122 and he can hold his own in ruins but a few slams here and there.

well, in ult, online, with four others, being as legit as possible...all four of the people should be atleast 120 to think about completing that quest.

and im a guy =P