PDA

View Full Version : For those online.....what..........

Lit
Nov 29, 2003, 06:10 AM
For everyone online,,,,how did you solve the HL part? i mean with the adress part....did you type in random stuff or do you really need a real JP adress? *worried*

polishedweasel
Nov 29, 2003, 06:31 AM
Be a little less vague please.

Sappharad
Nov 29, 2003, 12:32 PM
You can put whatever you want.
Example: 123 Fake Street

phArcotiX
Nov 29, 2003, 01:02 PM
I actually found a listing of Japanese zip codes and the town they go with. Then I made up a street name and number, and put that before the city/zipcode. It worked fine.

Zaneatron
Nov 29, 2003, 01:18 PM
what is the big hoo hah about uour address. last time i checked they never sent anything to you anyway, and i thought it was so that it would appear on your bank statement. i seriously doubt you having an address outside of japan is going to stop sega taking your money and letting you have a HL

Lit
Nov 29, 2003, 03:13 PM
On 2003-11-29 09:32, Sappharad wrote:
You can put whatever you want.
Example: 123 Fake Street

ohhh thank you very much,,,,,so the only important thing is creditcard name must be real and number of course,,,thxie all hugs!

AppieDPC
Nov 30, 2003, 07:30 AM
isn't this the same stuff you needed to input on Ep1&2 HL info? And like the Dricas stuff on DC.
One little tip make your (fake) age at least above 21 (I know it is dead obvious but a warned man counts for two) especially with Dricas, because next thing you know when your age is under 21 they try to set you up with a stupid "Kids" account.
All other info can be fake. I had Dricas on DC and on Ep1&2 and only got problems because my age was below 21 (mate made the account and decided to make me 18+ (which I am btw LOL almost 21)). Now I dropped Dricas and made it on Ep1&2 JPN trough the form they have on the disc. Didn't have any problems with that either for time (about 6 months) I had/have it.
And with Dricas I never had problems either in the 2 years or so I had it (with the Kids account shit as an exception). And all info was complete bogus