PDA

View Full Version : Which is faster?

Red_Death4052
Nov 29, 2003, 03:56 PM
I just got an oran humar to ultimate at level 45 so he can pipe for syncesta from torrs in forest of sorrow. He's seen 9 with no luck, and almost saw twin torrs. As I was piping I noticed something; I can actually pipe six hildelts at once instead of four. The only problem is that they are not all in the same room. Four are in the room where u finish the quest, and two are in the room behind the laser fence a short walk away. I dont know if it would be easier to pipe in front of the room with four and ignore the other two, or pipe inbetween the rooms and check both. The time spent running from room to room could be spent piping just the four hildelts alone. So my question is this: is it faster to run from room to room and see 6 hildelts, or just pipe the 4 and not waste time running around? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif Thanks for reading.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Nov 29, 2003, 04:09 PM
On 2003-11-29 12:56, Red_Death4052 wrote:
I just got an oran humar to ultimate at level 45 so he can pipe for syncesta from torrs in forest of sorrow. He's seen 9 with no luck, and almost saw twin torrs. As I was piping I noticed something; I can actually pipe six hildelts at once instead of four. The only problem is that they are not all in the same room. Four are in the room where u finish the quest, and two are in the room behind the laser fence a short walk away. I dont know if it would be easier to pipe in front of the room with four and ignore the other two, or pipe inbetween the rooms and check both. The time spent running from room to room could be spent piping just the four hildelts alone. So my question is this: is it faster to run from room to room and see 6 hildelts, or just pipe the 4 and not waste time running around? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif Thanks for reading.

its probably faster to just take the four hildelts in that one room, but try and see if you can position yourself so that you can see the two hildes drop from the sky while staying in the four hilde room... I'm not sure if that will work, but you can try it

Shake
Nov 29, 2003, 04:12 PM
Whoa I accidentally posted a message to a different thread here. Get it together Shake.

I would just pipe for the four. You would have to run back and forth every single time two see the others...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shake on 2003-11-29 13:15 ]</font>

LamerPanda
Nov 29, 2003, 04:13 PM
Was that last reply to the wrong topic? ^-^;

I'd just go for the four myself, but I'm also lazy and don't pipe, so I may not be the best person to ask.

Shake
Nov 29, 2003, 04:17 PM
Yeah LamerPanda, woosh. That'll teach me for using multiple windows to get stuff done.

Nai_Calus
Nov 29, 2003, 05:05 PM
Good question. Most 'torrs I've seen, even piping six, have been in the room with four... Although, the one that coughed up the Frozen Shooter was in the room with two(And do you have ANY idea how miserably painful that was with a _L48_ FOnewearl with L_9_ Grants? I could barely get Alicia in to use her as a meatshield to cower behind. Thank god the 'torr whacked me to almost dead and my Soma kicked in the invincibility so I could run in better and get Alicia in after me)...

...Go for the four. A 'torr in the room with two reeeeaaally sucks.

Red_Death4052
Nov 29, 2003, 06:39 PM
I think i will stick with just four. I have been piping for the last 2 hours with no luck and im still going right now. Even when i see one it takes forever for a level 60 humar with a surpressed gun one of the damn torrs anyway. I hope i find atleast one syncesta soon. Thanks for the replies.