PDA

View Full Version : Proto Regen Gear a piece of junk?

Razor_Burn
Nov 29, 2003, 05:43 PM
I found one recently while having a Mines run. Is it possible to make it something kind of useful or will it always be a pathetic excuse for a rare?

Kupi
Nov 29, 2003, 05:47 PM
From what I've seen, heard, and read, Proto Regen Gear is the second least useful thing that comes in a red box. The least useful is a Photon Drop for offline players, of course. Unless they've got an online friend, in which case the Proto Regen Gear takes that dubious honor.

Razor_Burn
Nov 29, 2003, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the info. Well, I guess I could use it for target practice. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif

darthsaber9x9
Nov 29, 2003, 06:08 PM
it can be used to annoy people online. pretend to start a run online looking for summing uber rare. Then while they arent looking, drop said piece of crap, then stand there exclaming "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i found *insert uber rare here*". then reveal the truth. Although its more fun to do this when someone else is looking for an item....

and this is the only real use for this item....o and to trick newbies into trading...but i dont do that ¬_¬ lol